• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

Mikeside

Sound delicious washed down with room temperature water.

You just gently nudged my mind

I've started watching this TV show called Power. There's literally a button for just that show on my TV remote.

Turn the TV on, press the Power button and there you go. I watch for hours some nights.

banofypie

Banned
Really? The level design and direction is on a whole different level to Dark Souls IMO. By the sounds of it, you haven't gotten too far...
Yeah, and Dark Souls is just as disjointed structurally, if not more-so. Bloodborne technically has two first bosses that teach you the basics of how to fight humanoid and beast bosses too, and Yharnam is easy enough to navigate at first. Only one area in the game is intentionally confusing to the point that it gives you markers to put on the ground so that you know where you've been.

Lunch_Box_

Neo Member
Oh, what, am I not allowed an opinion now? Poet states his opinion on the state of this thread and it's fine, but if I do it, it's wrong.

And to think people say you're a bunch of elitist cunts.

I just meant drama in general, nothing singling you out at all. This thread has been boring recently, I agree with you.

NinjaBoiX

tumblr_mjrm9bLW5s1s8zfpfo1_400.gif

banofypie

Banned
Cy, to be honest, we only rag on you because you're creepy as fuck, argumentative as hell, and incredibly dull. If you weren't, we'd be welcoming. There are people who were cool immediately so got treated like they were always part of the group, so they just assimilated naturally and became part of this "clique" that is BritGAF.

As it stands, we just think you're a bit shit. Sorry.

Symphonia

Banned
Thing is, it's not. There's a few of us who have been conversing about how shit BritGAF has become. You beg for new people to join but how can you expect them to when the place is full of such utter cunts? Seriously, bar two or three of you, you all sit atop your high horse like you're some sort of elitist brigade. You ain't. You're pricks. I'm sure those I mentioned earlier would agree. You all moan about how shit BritGAF has become? Only have yourselves to blame.

banofypie

Banned
Thing is, it's not. There's a few of us who have been conversing about how shit BritGAF has become. You beg for new people to join but how can you expect them to when the place is full of such utter cunts? Seriously, bar two or three of you, you all sit atop your high horse like you're some sort of elitist brigade. You ain't. You're pricks. I'm sure those I mentioned earlier would agree. You all moan about how shit BritGAF has become? Only have yourselves to blame.

1. New people have come and they were welcomed warmly. Just because you weren't met with that kind of thing it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
2. We moan partly in jest because sometimes it's really boring in here.
3. If you want to call us pricks and cunts again then I could go and get a moderator to sort you out?

Mikeside

There are loads of newbies who have fit right in.

Skele7on and Poet are both very recent.

It's only you, cy, and you're not even new, you just keep disappearing when you fuck up then coming back as if everything is OK. But it isn't ok.

You bailed on secret santa, essentially stealing from your santa, you borrowed cash from smokey on what I suspect are false presences, you groomed roundabout [citation needed] and you joined our chat group only to berate everyone. Is it any wonder we tire of you?

I'm kind of over it and I'm happy to ignore you, but it vexes me how you change the dynamic of the group for the worse with your attention seeking behavior.

Spookie

There are loads of newbies who have fit right in.

Skele7on and Poet are both very recent.

It's only you, cy, and you're not even new, you just keep disappearing when you fuck up then coming back as if everything is OK. But it isn't ok.

You bailed on secret santa, essentially stealing from your santa, you borrowed cash from smokey on what I suspect are false presences, you groomed roundabout [citation needed] and you joined our chat group only to berate everyone. Is it any wonder we tire of you?

I'm kind of over it and I'm happy to ignore you, but it vexes me how you change the dynamic of the group for the worse with your attention seeking behavior.

Damn mike.

Hystzen

Cy have a snickers your sounding more a cunt then usual. Don't like thread don't read it simple as that. I don't post much as used to but new people are getting along great

Coming from a guy who would punch someone in the face for filming kids falling on ice it's a bit rich calling other people pricks or cunts. Seriously. I'm not going to go into the paedophile allegations because it is unnecessary, your character speaks for itself and the story told is a horrible one. From the DDLG, to the attention seeking, to accusing others of being dodgy (a clear cut case of projection if ever there was one) because they were filming a funny situation it is clear you are an awful person and in no place to criticise other people. You need to take a good long look in the mirror and see where you went wrong and why people don't want you around.

Cy have a snickers your sounding more a cunt then usual. Don't like thread don't read it simple as that. I don't post much as used to but new people are getting along great

Might need a couple, have you seen how fucking small those things are now? They're not much bigger than Fun Size ones.

OUTRAGEOUS.

Spookie

I posted this to whatsapp but I can't get over this headline: "Grand National Ladies Day: 26 pictures that prove our girls have style and class"

Did the Liverpool echo visit town today? I saw Lycra and crop tops.

7aged

Whatup BritGAFors!

How are you lovely people? Got back recently from the twilight zone a trip to the homeland and now I'm here, the weather is nice, and later this evening going to some drinks at some rooftop bar with views. Happy days.

What's happening with you guys? Plans for the weekend? Regret missing the last meetup.

Everybody's calmed down a little but I thought this handy infographic would be informative for the next time.

The cycle is eternal.

e3HzRcL.png

Over 9000 hours in MS Paint plz do not steel

I doubt they'd entertain my request :(

Anyone got any cool weekend plans?

Curry and Supernatural tonight, Fast and Furious 7 tomorrow, Hot Tub Time Machine 2 on Sunday.

New here but the above slayed me.

Welcome!

Whatup BritGAFors!

How are you lovely people? Got back recently from the twilight zone a trip to the homeland and now I'm here, the weather is nice, and later this evening going to some drinks at some rooftop bar with views. Happy days.

What's happening with you guys? Plans for the weekend? Regret missing the last meetup.

Hey dude, how was your trip? Sorry we missed you at the meet, next one in June might be in Manc but I'll sort a mini London one.

Skele7on

Banned
Welcome fresh meat.

Apologies you have to find this thread in such a story state.

We're all lovely here well most of us, you'll see the word "elitist " thrown around.

Those people are just haters, ignore them.

This is an example of a hater I have been in this thread not very long came into this thread dealt with the banter and met em at the meet and we got on, the issue you have is there is actual evidence of some conversations that in a roundabout way make you seem like a person some of us may not want on a Christmas card list. YOU put yourself in that position via comments you made, not us, as I believe before that point people were very welcoming and always tried to help you.

RiggyRob

I wouldn't be a part of any elite club that would have me as a member.

Has anyone done a day long assessment centre type of interview? Had a Skype interview for the BT Technology Graduate Programme today, and assuming everything goes well they'll invite me for an assessment day, which I've never actually done before, so I'm curious to know what it's like.

Skele7on

Banned
I wouldn't be a part of any elite club that would have me as a member.

Has anyone done a day long assessment centre type of interview? Had a Skype interview for the BT Technology Graduate Programme today, and assuming everything goes well they'll invite me for an assessment day, which I've never actually done before, so I'm curious to know what it's like.

Yeah a few actually, they're basic tests in a lot of IT areas essentially assessing how you cope both under pressure and also your level of knowledge. Be warned some of the questions are usually so specific you'd have to have detailed knowledge of their environment and working processes to get anywhere near the right answer

RiggyRob

Yeah a few actually, they're basic tests in a lot of IT areas essentially assessing how you cope both under pressure and also your level of knowledge. Be warned some of the questions are usually so specific you'd have to have detailed knowledge of their environment and working processes to get anywhere near the right answer

Good to know, any tips or things I should be aware of?

Edit: Hmm, so what's the best way to go about answering the specific questions if you don't know the completely correct answer?

Top Bottom