• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

NinjaBoiX

Yo nerds, check out these sick savings on some totally radical games for your PlayStation 4™ Home Entertainment System!

New EU PSN Sale

There are some bargains in there, I'm going to grab Outlast (£4.99), Trials Fusion Season Pass (£7.99) and Sleepy Dawgs (£11.99).

Other notable additions:

Alien Isolation - £15.99
Metro 2033/Last Light - £9.49
Shadow Warrior - £11.99
Trials Fusion Bundle - £15.99

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Yo nerds, check out these sick savings on some totally radical games for your PlayStation 4™ Home Entertainment System!

New EU PSN Sale

There are some bargains in there, I'm going to grab Outlast (£4.99), Trials Fusion Season Pass (£7.99) and Sleepy Dawgs (£11.99).

Other notable additions:

Alien Isolation - £15.99
Metro 2033/Last Light - £9.49
Shadow Warrior - £11.99
Trials Fusion Bundle - £15.99

Fisty shake. It's a shame I don't like digital version of retail games (I've made too many mistakes).

Outlast is fun. it was free on ps plus if you had it then?

NinjaBoiX

6 Music have been playing this 70's classic recently, loads of fun:

The Runaways - Cherry Bomb
Alien Isolation is grand.
Yeah I fancy playing it but you can get it on disc for the same price so I don't see the point. I'm usually reluctant to go digital, I like to be able to get rid of my games and recoup some of the cost when I'm done with them.
Fisty shake. It's a shame I don't like digital version of retail games (I've made too many mistakes).

Outlast is fun. it was free on ps plus if you had it then?
I didn't have PS+ when Outlast was on there.

And yeah, I'm the same with digital as I explained above. Sleepy Dawgs was an impulse and is a pretty good price to be fair!

NinjaBoiX

I got that job! Fuck me, weight off my shoulders. So buzzing!

e3ql9.gif

pJA1Lzy.gif

npPIo.gif

FXRh54N.jpg

yes48u50.gif

I don't know what job you're talking about because I don't remember shit that happens in BritGAF but well the fuck done anyway!

(What job?)

NinjaBoiX

Phone nearly dead, going to work until the early hours, big self-congratulatory/elaboration on the role post tomorrow.

But thanks!

with that many dance .gifs it better be something amazing like santa's helper or playboy bunny.
i was rejected for an assistant manager position at the samsung store which is pretty crazy considering i live and breathe samsung.

- sent from my iphone.

NinjaBoiX

So yeah, the job is Building Maintenance Officer for Campus Living Villages. I'll be based at a brand new student village (Peel Park) supervising a team of maintenance staff across various different trades to make sure they're doing their job right, ensuring legislation is adhered to, carrying out various banal office based tasks like authorising holidays/managing work schedules and stuff, order equipment and materials, liaising with upper management, yadda yadda.

It's a big step up from what I've done in the past and my first meaningful management role (outside of bar supervisor and Maccy D's training squad, lol) so it's a little daunting but I'm ready for the challenge.

The delay was due to one of the other candidates having previous management experience and better qualifications, they actually met with him again after the initial interviews to make a final decision but settled with me as a better fit for the role.

Basically my sparkling personality, innate charisma and effortlessly amiable demeanour swung the decision by the sounds of it. And maybe the fact that Anie has a bit of a soft spot for me. :p

On top of that, I got off work at Mint early and am currently sitting at home with a beer watching Netflix. Today was a good day.

BUZZ BUZZ!

As you were BritGAF, big love.

So yeah, the job is Building Maintenance Officer for Campus Living Villages. I'll be based at a brand new student village (Peel Park) supervising a team of maintenance staff across various different trades to make sure they're doing their job right, ensuring legislation is adhered to, carrying out various banal office based tasks like authorising holidays/managing work schedules and stuff, order equipment and materials, liaising with upper management, yadda yadda.

It's a big step up from what I've done in the past and my first meaningful management role (outside of bar supervisor and Maccy D's training squad, lol) so it's a little daunting but I'm ready for the challenge.

The delay was due to one of the other candidates having previous management experience and better qualifications, they actually met with him again after the initial interviews to make a final decision but settled with me as a better fit for the role.

Basically my sparkling personality, innate charisma and effortlessly amiable demeanour swung the decision by the sounds of it. And maybe the fact that Anie has a bit of a soft spot for me. :p

On top of that, I got off work at Mint early and am currently sitting at home with a beer watching Netflix. Today was a good day.

BUZZ BUZZ!

As you were BritGAF, big love.

aqm595d.gif

Terrible day yesterday. Got called back for a second interview for this job I applied for (Building Maintenance Officer for Campus Living Villages in Manchester). I roll up, do everything I can to convince them I'm the right man for the job, and they turn me down for some bloody comedian from the north east. Fucking internal immigration, I'm voting UKIP.

Contgrats Ninj!

ugh i am so glad that life has given us the joyous palate cleanser that is this royal cherub amongst all the dreadfully dull news about some foreign country full of foreigners having a bit of a bad time. long live the lizard people royal family!

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
She was pregnant? Didn't she just have a baby?

It is completely irresponsible for these state funded mothers to just spew out babies for the benefit money. Disgusting.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Back to Black was an incredible album and song.

Danger five season two is completely berserk. Mackenzie is an all time great character and the whole johnny Hitler arc is sensational. Well worth a watch if you have Netflix.

NinjaBoiX

Of course. Amy's writing with Mark Ronson's production? Can't help but be gold.

I still rate Frank as her best record. You really need the deluxe version though, the bonus tracks being cut is a travesty.

Qasiel

Danger five season two is completely berserk. Mackenzie is an all time great character and the whole johnny Hitler arc is sensational. Well worth a watch if you have Netflix.

The friend of mine who got me into Danger 5 has only seen the 1st Season and I keep telling him to watch it because of how batshit insane it becomes. I'm quite gutted they're not going to make any more.

NinjaBoiX

Have you heard of that new Amy biopic Ninj?
Yeah, I fancy it.

Her friends and family aren't happy about their portrayal in it apparently, her dad saw three different cuts before he agreed for its release.

Bloody Jews, always trying to control the media. ;P

Where do you come from? (Where do you go, where do you come from Cotton Eye Joe etc) I'm Irish! (garbled drunk talk)
What's your job/current education/whatever the heck it is you're up to? currently looking after an elderly father
What do you hope to achieve before your futile existence comes to an end? I want to study chemistry at university
Favourite daytime TV show? shows that feature people who's lives are trainwrecks
Fish or chips? chips
Daddy or chips? daddy (if he shares his chips)
What's your tipple of choice? cherry coke zero
Favourite party snack? salted pretzels
Who is the best bald person? Captain Picard
What's your disappointing claim to fame? met a famous person of Irish tv once
What's your perfect Sunday? staying at home with it raining outside and playing video games
Did you threaten to overrule him? Look...
Did you threaten to overrule him? I can explain...!
It's a yes or no question minister, did you threaten to overrule him? Yes! YES! Is that what you want to hear? Then yes!

Where do you come from? (Where do you go, where do you come from Cotton Eye Joe etc) I'm Irish! (garbled drunk talk)
What's your job/current education/whatever the heck it is you're up to? currently looking after an elderly father
What do you hope to achieve before your futile existence comes to an end? I want to study chemistry at university
Favourite daytime TV show? shows that feature people who's lives are trainwrecks
Fish or chips? chips
What's your perfect Sunday? staying at home with it raining outside and playing video games
It's a yes or no question minister, did you threaten to overrule him? Yes! YES! Is that what you want to hear? Then yes!

Welcome!

I can't pretend to understand children, but the logic of going out with some spray paint to draw a shitty picture of a slice of pizza is just baffling on every level. Like, what was actual thought process behind this?

CEGUTxuWMAAqKv7.jpg

I suppose it could be a Banksy.

I can't pretend to understand children, but the logic of going out with some spray paint to draw a shitty picture of a slice of pizza is just baffling on every level. Like, what was actual thought process behind this?

CEGUTxuWMAAqKv7.jpg

How do you know it was a child?

I kind of hope it's a child. If it's the artwork of an adult then I truly fear for them.

Plus I figure that generally speaking people tend to grow out of graffiti, unless they're actually good at it, which this person is not.

Son Of D

Fish or chips? chips

Always good to have new people in here. Welcome!

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
The friend of mine who got me into Danger 5 has only seen the 1st Season and I keep telling him to watch it because of how batshit insane it becomes. I'm quite gutted they're not going to make any more.

Really? That's tragic. I know they had a lot of problems with the second season (delays of all kinds) but I'd love to see more. That said, they pretty much did everything. Fucking teddy bear hitler

NinjaBoiX

CEGUTxuWMAAqKv7.jpg

Such edgeness.

Banksy isn't the flavour of the month anymore and I guess he's "old news" and therefore an easy target for empty, baseless criticism, but a lot of his stuff is amazing.

Seems like a proper dude too.

Leave him alone you nasty pasty.

Banksy is a menace to society, I look forward to the day he is apprehended and subsequently hanged for wanton vandalism and property damage.

Last night I was legitimately entertained by the snooker for the first time in my life. I applauded numerous times. I might have to watch it again this evening, go Stuart Bingham.

It also ended ahead of schedule and they put on an episode of James May's Cars of the People which was actually very good. The first episode is about how dictatorships and war have been influential in the design of automobiles. From the VW Beetle the Nazis propagated to the Lada of the USSR, which was actually a Fiat with some alterations. I did not clap but I was entertained and informed. Cracking soundtrack, some lovely location shots of Italy and Germany and Mr May was quite affable.

Top Bottom