• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

Lunch_Box_

Neo Member
Sooooo, how goes it Britgaf?

Alright, yeah. Shit day at work though, 2 hours left of my shift and counting.

On the plus side... Champions league tonight, bought my tickets to see Mr.Scruff for the 15th and got Friday off.

spackler.JPG

Will play MKX and Kast my Vote

Well played.

SKINNER!

Banned
Alright, yeah. Shit day at work though, 2 hours left of my shift and counting.

2 hours to go. Stay strong bro!

Amazingly well thanks Shorty! Life is beautiful :D

How's everything with you??

Aww ace stuff Musha :D

Yeah, life certainly is beautiful and great :) Spent the previous months laying low and focusing on job hunting. Finally feel like things are shining and I'm back in control of my career. Haven't even had a proper night out in months so a good session on the town is looooooong overdue.

Aside from that, I've started South Park Stick of Truth on PS3. Almost done with Hotline Miami 2 on Vita and I picked up Street Fighter X Tekken for cheap so I can practise my fighting games on the go.

All is gooooood!

SKINNER!

Banned
Top Banana mate, life's pretty damn good right now! Good a great new job starting in the next week or so, my bro's business is booming, I'm getting paid to see Craig Charles open his Trunk Of Funk™ tomorrow night and I'm just generally surrounded by good good peeps and awesome things.

Smashin stuff dude :D Life is peachy. Nothing beats that new job feeling too! and if you get the chance to speak to Craig Charles then let him know that Britgaf says hi and good luck with new Red Dwarf.

I LOVED the Stick of Truth, you're in for a treat friend. A reet laff. Best South Park game since Chef's Luv Shack.

South Park Rally surely? Chef Luv Shack is good and all but it was quite a hallow game.

Lunch_Box_

Neo Member
South Park Rally surely? Chef Luv Shack is good and all but it was quite a hallow game.

My experience with Chef's Luv Shack was playing it with a few others whenever we stayed round a friends. So in that capacity it was great. Plus we were pretty young so the game made us crack up.

Also I never played South Park Rally.

SKINNER!

Banned
The mini games in Chef's Luv Shack were incredible! Some of the questions in the game show segments didn't make much sense until I re-played them as an adult ha. As kids, my friends and I just randomly guessed questions to get to the mini games.

South Park Rally was great in that it was presented as a twisted, bizarre and even unfair alternative to Mario Kart. There were a lot of different kind of race types to choose from. Singleplayer was entertaining but multiplayer was where the real fun was. Sadly, the game hasn't really aged well. Controls are a bit slippery and the repeated sound-bites can be quite grating.

Lunch_Box_

Neo Member
The mini games in Chef's Luv Shack were incredible! Some of the questions in the game show segments didn't make much sense until I re-played them as an adult ha. As kids, my friends and I just randomly guessed questions to get to the mini games.

Ha, that's all we did too.

They sure don't make mini games like they used to, or games with mini games for that matter (everyone other than Nintendo that is). None that I'm aware of anyway that were as fun.

morrissey is a complete numpty. that song is ace but please don't listen to him.

right, i'm off to vote. don't like the look of ukip so i'll make sure to put a big cross against their name.

Hystzen

I went labour

Ed is less a cunt then the rest plus it be funny seeing pictures of his face for next few years. Also being a fan of Last Leg on channel 4 Clegg really showed how much a cunt Cameron is lol. He want a policy so that a boss can sack people and give zero reason plus he weird boner over self employment and zero hour contracts

Reknoc

According to that isidewith site I'm 98% Labour and 94% green, but voting green seems like a fart in the wind. Already went with Labour anyway.

According to that isidewith site I'm 98% Labour and 94% green, but voting green seems like a fart in the wind. Already went with Labour anyway.
exactly what happened here. in my heart i want green to win, despite their anti-nuclear power stance, but i sacrificed my vote to labour to stop conservatives from getting in.
mother fucking first past the post system, ugh.

exactly what happened here. in my heart i want green to win, despite their anti-nuclear power stance, but i sacrificed my vote to labour to stop conservatives from getting in.

Voting Labour later to get the Lizard Party out. I hope Cameron and Murdock are livid.

Went labour :)

I went labour

Ed is less a cunt then the rest plus it be funny seeing pictures of his face for next few years. Also being a fan of Last Leg on channel 4 Clegg really showed how much a cunt Cameron is lol. He want a policy so that a boss can sack people and give zero reason plus he weird boner over self employment and zero hour contracts

7475pCV.gif

mrklaw

MrArseFace

first past the post might not be ideal, but if the greens got one MP in through proportional representation, what constituency gets lumbered with them?

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Heard on the radio that TFI Friday is coming back for a one off special in June. Consider me excited and this post a distraction from your usual electorate selves.

Chinner

Banned
#nofucksgiven

girlfriend is voting and she wants me to go to keep her company. suppose i'll go and vote.

who should i vote?

Chinner

Banned
just finished doing some thorough research online ,voting ukip cause want to get rid of immigrants, i'm really concerned they're affecting the economy for the worst.

Ashes

Banned
just finished doing some thorough research online ,voting ukip cause want to get rid of immigrants, i'm really concerned they're affecting the economy for the worst.

Which is actually true for non-eu immigrants - EU immigrants are just cool from the offset.
When they -non EU immigrants - come over here and have children, it costs us via the NHS, and education amongst other things.

That is of course if you discount the fact that those children grow up and provide taxes to balance those figures out.

But we don't do that seeing as er those immigrants were born here so technically become just British born taxpayers. And we can't muddle the figures.

Chinner

Banned
that is absolutely definitely accurate and in no way pandering to the angry and uninformed.

i know you think that i'm trolling, but i'm not, but i have done a lot of research this evening and i feel that a vote for ukip will help this country.

wee must reach out to people with the message that immigrants's crusades either go uncontested or are openly supported by directionless cads. We must alert people of that. We must educate them. we must inspire them and we must encourage them to dispense justice.

immigrants's comments are often appallingly impetuous, sometimes sanctimonious, frequently off-point, and occasionally disaffected. Nevertheless, they do tell us something important about immigrants. They tell us that immigrants intends to place our freedoms under more sustained and subtle attack than at any time in recorded history. In short, EU's bootlickers would sooner ally with evil than oppose it. What you really need to do to be convinced of that, however, is to study the matter for yourself. I'll be happy to send you enough facts to get you started. just pm me.

The difference between Farage and the rest is I believe Farage will actually do what he says and that counts for a lot. As an apathetic voter I'm voting for UKIP because I want a democratic plebiscite on the EU because it's our (plebs) choice to make. I believe democracy comes before any party and UKIP are the only party standing up to an EU ideal that is being forced upon the British electorate. UKIP won the Euro election they represent what the public feel about the EU. We cannot have two master we infact should have none but a government who will democratically represent the wishes of the majority of British people.

This is certainly knock UKIP day. Why don't all you lot visit Rotherham, Rochdale and all the other grooming towns in England and do a report on them? You could alsodefundall the paedos in parliament!

the rape epidemic carried out by immigrant grooming gangs is fully justified by Islam. It is carried on all over the world wherever there are immigrants and is based on Islam's appalling attitude to kuffar women and the example of their rapist "prophet." The Labour MP for Rotherham reckons that about a million girls will have been raped over the past few decades in this country by these gangs. We are actually just at the beginning. The Copts have had to put up with it for 1400 years. Enough of your "whataboutery."

for many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, I must say that immigrants's inveracities represent a backward step of hundreds of years, a backward step into a chasm with no bottom save the endless darkness of death. If immigrants continues to quote me out of context, I will really be obliged to do something about it. And you know me: I never neglect my obligations. It would be better for immigrants to do nothing than to silence truth-tellers like me. There; my ranting is finished.

Syder

Basically, the only parties to choose from around my area are Labour or Conservative, and I'll be damned if I help vote in another Tory government, which is a shame because as much as I think the Liberal Democrats are the party I sync up with the most on policies, and want to vote for them based on that, I really don't want to reward them for their performance in government the last 5 years and I don't want to support another LibDem/Conservative coalition.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results of this election although I have a nagging suspicion we'll see a repeat of 2010 in that we'll almost certainly have a hung parliament and most probably another coalition that involves the Liberal Democrats.

Ashes

Banned
Ctrl + F: economy.

Huh! Which is actually representative of how a ukip voter conversation with my self went in real life.

People care about the economy, but only until you talk about it do you realise how utterly boring a subject finance is. And all people really want to know is if we are doing good, bad, great or rubbish.

Top Bottom