• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

NinjaBoiX

CHHHOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!

BYnRAMB.jpg

I haven't heard this in ages.

8bit

Knows the Score
I'd like to say Lunch drinks awesome or awful.

I'm in the they're awful camp as they ruin afternoons. So sleepy.

It really depends, on a hot sunny day a beer or two is a nice relief. After three one finds themselves close to the act of closing Jira tickets with "#wontfix - Customer is a whiny cunt".

Last time I had drinks in the afternoon during a working day I was training in London and fell asleep on the train home and woke up in Virginia Water where the train was stuck because someone had jumped in front of another train further down the line. Also, a young man thrown up all over the floor in the quiet zone. I also found a big turd slap bang in the middle of the floor in the gents toilets at the station.

In my bleary state it all seemed related somehow.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I am now going for drinks. Actual real life drinks. Terrified. God damn it humanity why can't everyone just be dogs

I used to be so outgoing and social in real life.

Now I'm only outgoing and social on the Internet.

This must change damnit!!

Volotaire

London GAF

I have a question. Which are the best storage companies you have used for storing items for a short period of time. Thanks.

Ended up throwing down some cray shapes in an establishment called Liquid in Windsor last night, which is very popular with the youth. So much so in fact, the atmosphere was similar to that episode of the Inbetweeners at the underage club where Simon gets beaten up by a 14 year old thug.

Still danced on the podium.

Jordan

Does anyone have a BT Sports account that I could use just for tonight, I am willing to pay - but I really want to watch the UFC Fight tonight. It's awkward as hell to get BT Sport without having BT Broadband :/

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
it's the weekend! i actually have the weekend off, oh my.
what are people's plans for today? mine is to visit the barber's. THRILLING!

I KNOW LETS MEET UP AND HAVE A DRINK IN THE SUN....oh :p

Off to the LGBT centre again to work wid de yoot

Then home to veg and de-hangover

Tomorrow to Blackpool to see my dad for first time in 10 years since he disowned me :-O

jimbor

Banned
Does anyone have a BT Sports account that I could use just for tonight, I am willing to pay - but I really want to watch the UFC Fight tonight. It's awkward as hell to get BT Sport without having BT Broadband :/
I don't know if my account is still valid but if so, you can knock yourself out.

NinjaBoiX

it's the weekend! i actually have the weekend off, oh my.
what are people's plans for today? mine is to visit the barber's. THRILLING!
Heading into town to go and buy my new bike. Genuinely excited! I haven't bought myself anything substantial for ages. It's not like a treat though, it's my "wheels" as the kids say. But still, yay! New shiny thing!

Other than that, it's a lovely day in Manc so I'm going to go for a ride on said bike (need to swing by work, left something yesterday), retrace me and the bros pub steps to try and find his keys and meet up with my mate to give him my old bike.

MrJames079

Neo Member
Well I have no idea how much I will actually post in this thread but eh fuck it

Where do you come from? (Where do you go, where do you come from Cotton Eye Joe etc) Wolverhampton
What's your job/current education/whatever the heck it is you're up to? Student (IE Poor and Unemployed
What do you hope to achieve before your futile existence comes to an end? Become a Kamen Rider, Failing that, get married and have a couple kids
Favourite daytime TV show? Don't really watch much TV
Fish or chips? Fish
Daddy or chips? Chips
What's your tipple of choice? Pepsi or Water
Favourite party snack? ...I don't go to partys
Who is the best bald person? Dara o'briain
What's your disappointing claim to fame? I am friends with a local LoL team that were in a newspaper
What's your perfect Sunday? Good breakfast, nice relaxing run followed by sitting in and watching some Tokusatsu
Did you threaten to overrule him? No
Did you threaten to overrule him? Didn't you hear me?!
It's a yes or no question minister, did you threaten to overrule him? Thats it, I'm not answering any more questions

NinjaBoiX

"Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse,
So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause ya can't plead the first,
Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse,
So now I'm rollin' down Rodeo with a shotgun,
These people ain't seen a brown skin man since their grandparents bought one,"

Evil Empire man, what a record.

Best Rage record.

Volotaire

Where do you come from? (Where do you go, where do you come from Cotton Eye Joe etc) Wolverhampton
What's your job/current education/whatever the heck it is you're up to? Student (IE Poor and Unemployed
What do you hope to achieve before your futile existence comes to an end? Become a Kamen Rider, Failing that, get married and have a couple kids
Fish or chips? Fish
Daddy or chips? Chips
What's your disappointing claim to fame? I am friends with a local LoL team that were in a newspaper
What's your perfect Sunday? Good breakfast, nice relaxing run followed by sitting in and watching some Tokusatsu
It's a yes or no question minister, did you threaten to overrule him? Thats it, I'm not answering any more questions

Welcome.

"Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse,
So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause ya can't plead the first,
Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse,
So now I'm rollin' down Rodeo with a shotgun,
These people ain't seen a brown skin man since their grandparents bought one,"

Evil Empire man, what a record.

Best Rage record.

YES.

though my favourite rage track is ashes in the fall.

jimbor

Banned

Fish or chips? Fish
Daddy or chips? Chips

Welcome but get out whilst the going's good. Thread went down the shitter a few OTs ago.

Hey Guys.

Was in Wales with no internet so just catching up with everything.

Sploat, hope it goes ok with your Dad today. I saw my Dad last year after 10 years of not talking to him so I understand a little of what you're going through, though obviously without all the other stuff. Let me know how it goes, thinking of you xx

Welcome new guy. Why don't you go to parties?

Everyone else, just carry on as you were.

Qasiel

Today's gonna be a rough one for my family, folks. Had a bit of a "week of hell" last week with trips to the hospital, my brother getting diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and one major, major problem that's causing a lot of upset at the moment. I can't go into too much detail at the moment as I've been asked to keep things quiet (mostly on Facebook, but I have a few of you on mine) but if you could send me some good vibes, they'd be appreciated. Sorry for the vagueness.

Hope everything went well with your Dad, Sploat. Was thinking of you yesterday.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Hey Guys.

Was in Wales with no internet so just catching up with everything.

Sploat, hope it goes ok with your Dad today. I saw my Dad last year after 10 years of not talking to him so I understand a little of what you're going through, though obviously without all the other stuff. Let me know how it goes, thinking of you xx

Welcome new guy. Why don't you go to parties?

Everyone else, just carry on as you were.

Thanks mush. Are you on the same phone number? X

Today's gonna be a rough one for my family, folks. Had a bit of a "week of hell" last week with trips to the hospital, my brother getting diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and one major, major problem that's causing a lot of upset at the moment. I can't go into too much detail at the moment as I've been asked to keep things quiet (mostly on Facebook, but I have a few of you on mine) but if you could send me some good vibes, they'd be appreciated. Sorry for the vagueness.

Good vibes going your way. Xx

NinjaBoiX

Been riding my new bike all weekend, rode down through Chorlton Meadows and around Sale Water Park yesterday, loving it! I did end up going for the Specialized Pitch, got the Comp model because it has better brakes (and also because they had it in my size and a colour I actually wanted).

axtYQ1f.jpg

It was on sale for £440 marked down from £600 but the owner gave me a further 10% discount and threw in a £50 helmet for free because he's sound as fuck, cost me £400 in the end.

It's got all the things I was looking for too; hydraulic disc brakes, lockout shocks, anti-puncture tyres and it's light as a feather. The handlebars were a bit wider than I'd have liked so I chopped a few inches off either end last night, perfect now.

Happy camper!

The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
soon I will have my new avatar. Nobody will question my posts and I will always be treated with the respect I deserve. Not long now until I am vetted for modship, mark my words bgaf

Top Bottom