• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
What, because girls don't swear?

das wacis

#justsayin

women love the c-word.

CHOCOLATE THAT IS. anyway enough stereotyping nonesense.
the book has a shiny cover, that is nice. i love the art books for games more than i love the games themselves. destiny was a big bag of rubbish but it looked lovely! the order 1886? pishposh but by golly was that some fancy ye olde london design!

Half the reason I loved Destiny was the design. Mars especially - and the limited edition came with these retro-futurist tourist postcards for each of the planets. Gorgeous.

The fact that one of the worst swears is a slur for a fanny is enough to be offensive. But I don't think this is really the kind of thread you should be joining in with if that kind of thing sets you off. We're just characteristically abrasive as a group.

Are we? Who says? I thought we were a pretty warm-hearted bunch with a few posters who pretend to be cold-hearted in case anybody gets the wrong idea.

SmokyDave

Oh, I'm sorry did I interrupt your flow of truly rivetting posts? Let me put it simply for you: Fuck you, you terminally dull bastard.

Next thread title suggestion BritGAF: You don't have to be a paedo or a bore to post here but it helps.
I salute you jimbor. You're a cunt, but you're my kind of cunt.

The_Poet

Banned
Strangely looking forward to playing Cities: Skylines when it comes out (tomorrow?). I enjoyed SimCity for a bit but the obvious shortcomings soon showed themselves, hoping that Cities can hold my attention for a bit longer.

There's something quite pleasing about city builders, it scratches that 'I want to lord it over thousands of people while I watch a TV show' itch. Aesthetically, it looks great too.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Sitting on the bus to uni, compulsory tutorial followed by math,short break to go home for tea and then to the library to write up a project report. This week is gonna be longgggg

Skele7on

Banned
Strangely looking forward to playing Cities: Skylines when it comes out (tomorrow?). I enjoyed SimCity for a bit but the obvious shortcomings soon showed themselves, hoping that Cities can hold my attention for a bit longer.

There's something quite pleasing about city builders, it scratches that 'I want to lord it over thousands of people while I watch a TV show' itch. Aesthetically, it looks great too.

build a Utopian BritGAF city.

Spookie

I've got Hotline Miami 2 and that to play tomorrow. Kinda like two ends of the spectrum there. But I'm pumped for Cities, it looks fucking amazing!

Oh and the Assetto Corsa DLC comes out Wednesday. Fuck yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Me too, though I might wait for some impressions first. I love city builders but I've never found anything that quite managed to replicate the magic of Sim City 2000, a game which never ended but still kind of felt like it had an end goal in building those super-cool looking arcos.

Sim City 4 came close, though. I really pissed off my then-girlfriend because I'd be playing it absent-mindedly while I was talking to her on the phone, but within minutes it'd totally switch and I'd be paying so much attention to the game that I wasn't hearing a word she was saying. She turned out to be a bit weird though, so maybe Sim City 4 saved me.

Skele7on

Banned
Me too, though I might wait for some impressions first. I love city builders but I've never found anything that quite managed to replicate the magic of Sim City 2000, a game which never ended but still kind of felt like it had an end goal in building those super-cool looking arcos.

Sim City 4 came close, though. I really pissed off my then-girlfriend because I'd be playing it absent-mindedly while I was talking to her on the phone, but within minutes it'd totally switch and I'd be paying so much attention to the game that I wasn't hearing a word she was saying. She turned out to be a bit weird though, so maybe Sim City 4 saved me.

this is thread worthy.

Terrible EA game saves me from weirdo GF.

So ~15 houses who all hate each other with a news agents and a couple fish and chip shops in the centre.

Pretty much, then I can shout "A plague on both your houses." It'll be right cool like...

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'd like to live in America. We've spoken about it before at home. I have quite a lot of estranged family there and I've lived over there for a shortish period of time.

I might end up getting shot / attacked but I will also end up getting fat off lovely junk food. So it kind of balances out.

Yeah because us brits use pills, knifes and bridges to end our lives, we're much classier.

Nah man, there aren't that many stories of Brits accidentally stabbing themselves to death, or being stabbed to death by their two-year-old because they left knives lying around all over the place.

Skele7on

Banned

What would Walt JR do?

I can't even leave the house if I haven't had breakfast. I don't understand how people go without it. It doesn't even take two minutes to have a bowl of Weetabix if you're in a rush.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Wagamama's is good but there are two better Japanese places in Nottingham that I prefer to go so I end up never going.

But South Asian food>>>> East Asian food.

Skele7on

Banned
But it's decent. We have a few really decent ones round by me, but when I simply cannot be assed I just go straight to wags for lunch as it's dependable and you know what you're getting.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I don't care what its reputation is. It tastes good. I've been to a few other Japanese restaurants in Manchester but I still think Wagamama has its place.

I'd like to live in America. We've spoken about it before at home. I have quite a lot of estranged family there and I've lived over there for a shortish period of time.

I might end up getting shot / attacked but I will also end up getting fat off lovely junk food. So it kind of balances out.

gIyTIGP.jpg

I wonder...is it possible to get so fat that you become bulletproof? As in, there's so much flabby mass slowing down the bullet that it stops before it reaches your vital organs?

-

Also, I like Wagamamas but fuck those benches. I want to be able to sit back a little bit during a meal and fan myself like a 17th Century aristocrat. If I tried that in Wags I'd probably fall to my death. I don't care if its more authentic experience I'm eating dinner not making shoes.

Mikeside

love a cheeky Wagas - sure, there are better, probably more 'authentic' places to go, but it's good, fresh food cooked simply.

Same with Wasabi and Yo! Sushi.

People put them on the level of McDonald's, but they far nicer because the food is fresh and tasty.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Next time you're down in London for an evening we'll go, I love me some Wagas

Yay!

gIyTIGP.jpg

I wonder...is it possible to get so fat that you become bulletproof? As in, there's so much flabby mass slowing down the bullet that it stops before it reaches your vital organs?

-

Also, I like Wagamamas but fuck those benches. I want to be able to sit back a little bit during a meal and fan myself like a 17th Century aristocrat. If I tried that in Wags I'd probably fall to my death. I don't care if its more authentic experience I'm eating dinner not making shoes.

Probably not. Fat's pretty soft, isn't it? But then again sumo wrestlers are pretty tough.

march meet up?

What is happening???

So sorry to ask this again but do we have a confirmed date? I'd like to come so you can all look at me differently (I know you won't, right? RIGHT?) but March is a bit tough because it's E's birthday, meaning that my pay is stretched a bit thin.

Top Bottom