• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'm still curious to go. I love video games and I like people, so put the two together and it should be at least a bit of fun.

it's a young man's game, this expo lark

Are you going to be my friend or not?

-

We have so much alcohol in our fridge for tomorrow. It's crazy. Bowen I think E bought Stella for 'the blokes' but we didn't realise that there'd only be a few blokes and that some might be leaving earlyish. So if you're ready to drink at least 8 or 9 bottles before you leave for work that'd be great, ta.

What's people's drink of choice btw? Is it true that blokes all like Stella?

Every single bloke I know likes Stella.

NinjaBoiX

Noffs, it's the same as my handle chief. Add me and we can play games together all the time when I'm on my Sony PlayStation 4™ all the time.

f4Y64Uk.gif

I thought one day was a bit much.
I would've been just as happy doing a quick lap of the place for half an hour then spending the rest of the afternoon in a local carpet showroom to be honest.
Bowen I think E bought Stella for 'the blokes' but we didn't realise that there'd only be a few blokes and that some might be leaving earlyish. So if you're ready to drink at least 8 or 9 bottles before you leave for work that'd be great, ta.

I always get a bit tanked before work to grease the wheels before getting tanked at work, I'm sure I could make a dent in your stocks!

It is tomorrow night yeah? I haven't got them mixed up?

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still curious to go. I love video games and I like people, so put the two together and it should be at least a bit of fun.

That's what I thought...

Guinness. Vodka. Jagermeister. Coffee. Red Bull. Milk. Coke.

All in the same glass.

I would've been just as happy doing a quick lap of the place for half an hour then spending the rest of the afternoon in a local carpet showroom to be honest.

Si, correcto!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Noffs, it's the same as my handle chief. Add me and we can play games together all the time when I'm on my Sony PlayStation 4™ all the time.

f4Y64Uk.gif

I always get a bit tanked before work to grease the wheels before getting tanked at work, I'm sure I could make a dent in your stocks!

It is tomorrow night yeah? I haven't got them mixed up?

Don't believe his lies! He never plays his Sony PlayStation 4 (TM) : This Is For The Players!

Yup, tomorrow night. Excellent!

That's what I thought...

Guinness. Vodka. Jagermeister. Coffee. Red Bull. Milk. Coke.

All in the same glass.

Si, correcto!

SCREAMING MEAT IS MAN BANG BANG GRAR SMASH OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY CHAMPIONES

Symphonia

Banned

Ew, Stella. If I drink lager (usually pre-drinks) then it's either Fosters or Carling. I used to like Stella but, meh, something put me off it. I usually try to stick to ciders when drinking, particularly Koppaberg. Their strawberry/lime cider is delicious. Truth be told, though, I'm a spirits man. Well, a spirit man. My heart belongs to Mr Daniels. Always has, always will.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Ew, Stella. If I drink lager (usually pre-drinks) then it's either Fosters or Carling. I used to like Stella but, meh, something put me off it. I usually try to stick to ciders when drinking, particularly Koppaberg. Their strawberry/lime cider is delicious. Truth be told, though, I'm a spirits man. Well, a spirit man. My heart belongs to Mr Daniels. Always has, always will.

Eeewwwww whiskey! Did you have to acquire the taste or did you like it straight away?

MEAT SMASH!

MEAT BING BONG! CRUSH EYE WITH THE HAMMER OF OBAMA! BANG BANG STAMP! NO MORE, MONSEIGNEUR! NICOLAS CAGE!

The best cider is Brothers toffee apple cider. That stuff was created by the Actual God.

Symphonia

Banned
Eeewwwww whiskey! Did you have to acquire the taste or did you like it straight away?
First tasted it when I was 15, but only really started drinking when I was 17. Always had a taste for whiskey since then. I tried others, like gin, but they just didn't sit with me.

The best cider is Brothers toffee apple cider. That stuff was created by the Actual God.
Never heard of Brothers, but toffee apple cider sounds delicious. I'll have to keep an eye open for that one.

I mean I know I drink strongbow but you people have terrible taste in cider.

Saying Brothers toffee is the best cider is like saying smirnoff ice is your favourite way to drink vodka

Symphonia

Banned
I mean I know I drink strongbow but you people have terrible taste in cider.

Saying Brothers toffee is the best cider is like saying smirnoff ice is your favourite way to drink vodka
I don't drink vodka often (gets me equally angry and depressed) but when I do, I only touch Red Square. I accept no substitutes.

banofypie

Banned
stick to cheap vodka if you're looking to get smashed, whatever cider's on tap if you're at a pub or a rekorderlig

it's the rules, don't drink sugar drinks unless it's rekorderlig

I once bought a pint of Somersby cider, and was actually startled at how much like Apple Tango it tasted. Cost five fucking pounds as well.

Is that the first time you had tasted cider that was wasn't flavoured? Cos I heard this weird rumour that cider is made of apples.

To be honest I don't like Somersby either

Is that the first time you had tasted cider that was wasn't flavoured? Cos I heard this weird rumour that cider is made of apples.

To be honest I don't like Somersby either

Hah, nah, but I've never drunk a cider which tasted exactly like Apple Tango before, which itself probably doesn't really taste like apple and instead tastes that weird approximation of apple that juice normally tastes of.

It probably was Apple Tango to be honest. It was at the Brixton Academy and it wouldn't surprise me if they'd found an exciting new way to rip people off.

8bit

Knows the Score
Getting me some of that then.

It's the gradual revelation.

*remembering a ribald anecdote while waking*

Ho ho!

*remembering a bad dance manoeuvre on the bus*

Ha ha!

*remembering arguing with a bouncer because your mates are smashed when logging onto facebook*

He he!

*remembering trying to kiss the guy with the majestic beard while eating a sausage roll*

Fuck.

Symphonia

Banned
Fucking parents are voting for fucking UKIP. I feel sick.
My mother, the batty old hag she is, has decided she quite likes UKIP's plans for the UK, and believes they can make the country 'British and proud' again. When she told me, I put down my cup of tea, and walked out. You know I'm pissed when I leave my tea.

So during my recent gym visit I went to use the squat rack after this massive fella. Being a right clumsy prick when I'm tired I took a load of 20kg weights off one side of the bar not seeing the obvious result. Luckily some gym Bros stepped in to sort the other side. That's the second time I've done that too!

Fucking parents are voting for fucking UKIP. I feel I'm sick of immigrants.

Well I never. Seriously though plenty of time to try and talk them around!

Fucking parents are voting for fucking UKIP. I feel sick.

What you want to do is have a really bad accident while they're around. Your parents will call an ambulance and the doctors will have to remove your leg but it's okay because it's all part of the plan.

When you're back on your feet, or, well, your foot, send your parents a bill for £70,000. They'll ask what you're playing at and you can calmly explain that there'll be no fucking NHS if they vote for UKIP so what do they expect? Your parents will probably vote Conservative instead which arguably isn't that much better, but you'll be able to hop away in the knowledge that at least you saved your parents from going to Hell.

Can't wait for the UKIP + BNP coalition.

I refuse to believe that racists would be full of hate. It just doesn't sound at all plausible

Somewhat naive. UKIP and BNP don't get on at all. They are competing for a similar demographic though Ukip have a media team that is like a hundred times more effective. Because Ukip have managed to expand their voterbase the BNP see them as sell outs that have betrayed nationalist politics by toning things down to attract voters, many of whom are ex BNP voters.

The BNP are media stupid and blame UKIP for their decline. It would be more likely that the conservatives and ukip would agree to a deal as both see a labour victory as a terrible outcome in May. A coalition is basically off the cards but cooperation isn't. Lots of Tory baclbenchers are eurosceptics so there is a level of sympathy for UKIP in there.

There's a site I forget what its called. But basically its a "I agree with this who should I vote for" thing. It shows anonymous policies for health, education, economy etc, hiding the respective parties. You get a pie chart at the end that says "you agree mostly with x, somewhat with y and a bit with z."

You can also see the results for people in your constituency. BNP policies are on paper far more popular than the party, that applies to thousands of people. The BNP have tried to warm themselves up to the public but they are just gone now.

Spookie

Funny thing is my parents are trying to vote UKIP. My mother has a known condition which gives her weak bones. I tried to explain how fucking stupid it is to vote for them. But they said they don't want the country full of pakis and niggers as they clutter up hospitals and schools.

:/

Top Bottom