• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie vs IGN in Halo 2 - PWNED

Sean

Banned
ignpwned.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

MrparisSM

Banned
:lol I doubt Bungie ever gives Gamespot the privilege of a challenge, especially with that shit score they gave it.

*Me still bitter about that. :D

MrparisSM said:
:lol I doubt Bungie ever gives Gamespot the privilege of a challenge, especially with that shit score they gave it.

LOL Shit score. faaaaaaaanboy!

BuddyC

MrparisSM said:

You're going to just love me.

MrparisSM said:
LOL, you damn right! I haven't been this big of a fan for a game in a loooooooooonnnng time! It Feels good! :D

You've pretty much summed everything I hate about gaming today nice and tightly. Congratulations!

shpankey

not an idiot
FortNinety said:
You've pretty much summed everything I hate about gaming today nice and tightly. Congratulations!

you're weird, you hate gaming because some guy loves a particular game and says so?

You've pretty much summed everything I hate about certain gamers today nice and tightly. Congratulations! Which usually turn out to be GameCube fans... not that I don't like the GameCube, I like mine, just don't understand their rabid fans who make lame excuses to hate any opposition try to sound reasonable. :/

Top Bottom