• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needlecrash

Strider - $4
Bionic Commando Rearmed - $3
Lost Planet 3 - $3
Remember Me - $2
Resident Evil 4 - $5

Or, if you want all of them, we can do it for $12. :)

Soulflarz

Banned
WTB FTL Steam key for 1 or 2 bucks >_>

My friend wants it and I remembered it was on a humble bundle, kind of hoping a gaffer has it lying around :X

Narwhal

I got a new Nvidia GPU recently, and it came with a promotional code for a free Ubisoft game. You can redeem it for either Rainbow Six Siege or Assassin’s Creed Syndicate for PC (only one game, not both).

I'm looking to sell it for $30.

(I'd also be willing to trade it for a Just Cause 3 key for PC.)

HardRojo

Not exactly a trade but I was wondering if someone could get me that $10 code for 3 months of PS+ on Walmart. I will pay through Paypal later during the week. Walmart canceled my order the other day and still charged me, so I'm expecting to have the money back in the next few days and I probably can't buy from Walmart myself because my card is not from the US.

Edit: Nvm, it seems like the item isn't on sale anymore. What a shame :(

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Couple of watches for sale.

Purchase of either one and I'll include a free, used Timex Weekender with a couple of NATO straps. - First buyer only!
(this model - gray dial)

Rodina Automatic - $80 shipped

38mm White dial with blued hands
Black leather strap with some wear. Easy to swap straps with the drilled lugs.
Seagull Chinese movement. Runs well and accurate, I never had issues.

This is basically a Nomos Tangente homage that I used for a little while to get a feel for.
See this listing for full specs

23325200461_93aae1273b_h.jpg

23325197671_2800113287_h.jpg

23111981300_c168690427_h.jpg

Uniform Wares 103/K-01 - $80 shipped

37mm black dial, very minimalist with black PVD case
Integrated black rubber strap. Japanese quartz movement.
Battery was changed a couple months ago.

GravyButt

Probably a long shot here but looking to trade (or if noone bites, sells) my Gears of War (1.2.3.judgement) codes for xbox one for the Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection for the ps4 plus a little paypal.

I know its a long shot but maybe Ill get lucky somehow! Shoot me a pm!!

cyber_ninja

Uncharted 1,2,3 and Valkyria Chronicles. Would like to sell them as a bundle. $31 via PayPal gift, free shipping. Games are in a great condition, pretty much scratch free.
Uncharted 3 comes in clear case as pictured. Pm me if you have any questions.

oWMLHJ6.jpg

WTB

Nathan Drake Collection physical copy.

WTS: I'm doing this to see if anyone would be interested, (and if you are and ask you will be first in the spot for it). But I'm looking to sell my N3DS XL. It is black and in excellent condition, its been used for more than likely less than 20 hours. Comes with box, charger and all things that came in the box.

I'm looking to get about $150 for it, OBO. Looking to see if anyone would buy it on here.

WTB: I'm also looking for N3DS faceplates to buy, send me an offer. (I'll be getting the Animal Crossing bundle, so maybe we could trade faceplates if anyone is interested?)

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
A bunch of Blu-Rays/DVDs, pick any:

2 for $12 Shipped
3 for $15 Shipped
5 for $20 Shipped
8 for $28 shipped.

Kick Ass BD+DVD
Iron Man BD
Iron Man 2 BD
Grand Budapest Hotel BD
Black Hawk Down BD
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows 2 BD
Toy Story 3 BD + DVD
The Muppets BD+DVD
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes BD
Community Season 1 DVD
Community Season 2 DVD

daevv

Looking to buy a Uncharted Collection code for $20 to $25. Like to get one this week to try out the Ucharted 4 MP Beta. I Assume the digital version give access too.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Shipping to US only.

Selling a majority of my collection to pay some bills. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Box has some wear and some dent on the sides

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. Unopened, Brand New

Logitech MX310

PS3/PS2 Games

Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Final Fantasy X/X2 Limited Edition - Unopened, Brand New
3D Dot Game Heroes
One Piece Unlimited World R Day One Edition - Unopened, Brand New
Star Ocean Until the End of Time 2 Disc Set
Eternal Sonata - SOLD
Little Big Planet
Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition
Okami HD Asian region, but has english subtitles
Ratchet & Clank Future Tools of Destruction

Xbox 360 Games

Magna Carta 2 - Unopened
Too Human - Unopened, Brand New
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition

Final Fantasy II SNES

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 (Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set

Evangelion VHS vol 1-3

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Steelseries Sensei RAW Frost Blue Used once for about 20 minutes before I realized it was too big for my baby hands.

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack

My YuGiOh collection
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I ordered a $50 Newegg GC + 6 months of their premier shipping thing but my account has been stuck at pending. Did it for the Nvidia shield and now it's out of stock. Looking to get what I paid for it via Paypal. Would trade for an Amazon or Best Buy GC also.

U.S.

WTB: Digital or Physical PS4 Games

Dying Light
Far Cry 4
Helldivers
Dishonored: Definitive Edition

Let me know what else you've got! A cool deal would be great too :)

badbrains

Positive feedback for badbrains! Would definitely do business with again.

Positive feedback for nguyen704

Pleasure to do business, thanks!

WTS

Brand New In Box Unopened Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition for PC - $190 shipped.

PayPal only. Shipping to the lower 48.

PB/PS

bigace33

Quick question, I'm interested in buying uv code movies, where do I 'activate' the codes? Can i use them on my VUDU account?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Quick question, I'm interested in buying uv code movies, where do I 'activate' the codes? Can i use them on my VUDU account?
Yeah, you activate them on Vudu's site, then watch em on any of their apps. They seem to have cornered the market on digital copies these days.

minx

WTS Black Ops 3 Xbox One Nuke Town map code $4 OBO.

WTS Rise of the Tomb Raider xbox one Sparrowhawk pack $4 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom