• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friggz

super positive seller feedback for SomewhatGroovy. absolute pleasure to do business with and would definitely buy from again.

Thanks!

WTB: Pillars of Eternity: The White March Expansion Pass.

If you have a copy please PM me. Looking to spend about $15 (USD). Can pay via Paypal. I don't have any feedback (or transactions) on GAF but I do have positive feedback on ebay and another forum that I will show you before purchase.

Thanks!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Positive seller feedback for AwRy108, thanks!

Jawmuncher

Steam Gift
Have: Yohjo Simulator steam gift
330x192

Want: Open to offers either paypal gift or something(s) from my steam wishlist http://steamcommunity.com/id/shrimpandwhitewine/wishlist

Steam Keys
Have: Valkyria Chronicles - $2 paypal
Saints Row IV - $2 paypal
Besiege - $2 paypal

Will give you 0.50 cents for Yohjo Simulator. You know i'm good for it.

bumpkin

Plenty of positive feedback as both a buyer and a seller!

WTS
All prices are shipped within the US.

Viva Piñata (Xbox 360) - Used, but in excellent condition. No longer need it since the game's included with RARE Replay. - $10
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP) - Sealed. - $15
Tom Nook amiibo - Sealed - $10
Lottie amiibo - Sealed - $10

WTB
Shoot me a price you have in mind and we can negotiate!

Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (Game Boy Advance)
Toad Wii Remote Plus
Princess Peach Wii Remote Plus

Koppai

SELLING
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 AT&T 32GB Black + 64GB Samsung microSD Card

Owned the phone for a year and no longer need. In excellent condition except for a few scratches on the screen, but they are not noticeable at all when the screen is lit up. Comes with the fast charger. No dents or other flaws. Including a 64GB Samsung microSD card with it for expanded space.

$400 shipped. Will include tracking and signature delivery.

1377256_10152364843071646_3867614539418485005_n.jpg

Hyrule Warriors

Owned this game for a while but not my thing played only once.

$35 shipped

box-art.png

I have positive feedback, I except Paypal Gift Payment (or pay the fees) or Google Payments, PM for details.

Goody

WTS
Steam code for the Fallout Anthology (1, 2, Tactics, 3, New Vegas) for a $15 dollar PayPal gift.

Edit: Forgot to mention it has all the DLCs for 3 and NV.

Consumer

WTB [PS4] [DIGITAL ONLY] [CAD]

-1 year PS+ code ($45)
-NFS Rivals ($10)
-Killzone Shadowfall ($10)
-Amazing Spiderman 2 ($10)
-The Crew ($20)
-Dragon Age Inquisition ($20)
-Dying Light ($25)
-Saints Row 4 ($20)
-Zombie Army Trilogy ($20)
-Bloodborne ($25)
-Mortal Kombat X ($20)
-Until Dawn ($25)
-Mad Max ($30)
-MGS V ($30)
-AC Syndicate ($35)
-Fallout 4 ($35)

(2 successful transactions under my belt).

dorkkaos

Anyone interested in a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X limited edition for the Wii U? I apparently forgot to cancel my order from Gamestop :/. So before I put it up on ebay or something, i'll ask here first lol.

I'm just asking for $110 + shipping.

I'll post pics when I get it.

WTS:

Xbox One digital codes:

Tomb Raider Remastered - $8

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare - $4

UV codes:

Transformers: Age of Extinction - $3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) - $3
Dredd - $3
Pacific Rim - $3

Xbox One -

Ryse (complete, very good condition) - $14 shipped

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Also, pics upon request and please don't hesitate to PM me any questions, thanks!

WTB:

Halo 5 code! I have paypal and will gift it to you.

The_Kid

ALL PRICES INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING.

1. Happy Home Designer European Collector's Album. This is the album that came out in Europe recently for the Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards. I honestly don't like the design and want to get rid of it. I opened it once to look at it and shoved it back in it's plastic sleeve. Other than that it hasn't been touched. I'm looking for about $25,

2. Bioshock 2 Sinclair Solutions Pen. This is a limited refillable pen that was launched a few years ago with Bioshock 2. It comes in its own case and can be refilled with ink cartridges from a store I believe. I've never really used it, and keep it mainly for sentimental purposes. Maybe $70?

3. Art of Journey Book. I still have this art book, first edition, signed by the author. I have no real use for it and am taking offers for it. I also have the signed soundtrack by Austin Wintory if anyone wants.

5. Fallout 4 for PS4. Copy of the game that came with the Pip Boy edition. Have no use for it since I bought the PC version. Comes in steelbook. $40.

6. Art of The Last of Us. I don't really want this anymore, looking for $20-25.

7. Xbox 360 Wired controller. Old controller I no longer want since upgrading to a One controller. Still in good condition, cord just tangles a bit. $20.

If you want to see pictures just note me and I can. I just seem to have trouble with uploading them.

WTB: Cheap Tomorrowland Disney Movie Anywhere code.

Just looking for a bit of advice.

I've been contacted by a member with no feedback here to ship an item internationally. I know that tracking is generally unreliable with international shipments.

He is a junior that joined in 2014. He says he works for a game company in Europe and I would be shipping there.

I know everyone has to start somewhere but is this a good idea?

bs000

For sale:

NVIDIA Bullets or Blades - Rainbow Six Siege or Assassin's Creed Syndicate (UPlay) $30 USD Paypal. edit: SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom