• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotnik

Still selling
WTS

Summon Night 5 US PSN code (PSP/Vita).
It costs 30.99$. Let's say I'll sell mine for 20$ paypal friend/family.
Or offer something from my wish list:
http://imgur.com/AQbU7Pi
http://imgur.com/XxIjjUw

Thanks.

And trading
WTT

Have
DS:
Yoshi Island DS
New Super Mario Bros
Final fantasy XII Revenant Wings
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates

PSP:
Metal Gear Ac!d
Warhammer 40000: Squad Command (box is broken a little)
Rengoku II: The stairway to heaven

PS3:
Armored Core: For Answer

3DS (US region):
Kid Ikarus: Uprising (with stand and a lot of collectible cards)
Kingdom Hearts 3DS (cards are included)
The Legend of Legacy (first print with OST and artbook. Prefer to trade it on similar edition. Stella Glow, for example)

Vita:
Sorcery Saga

Wii:
Wii Sports and Sports Resort (no idea if someone want them)

Want
3DS (US and JP regions) and Vita (any region) games.
Wish list:
http://imgur.com/AQbU7Pi
http://imgur.com/XxIjjUw

PM me your offers, please.
Thanks.

Nope; first generation. Bought on launch day, in fact.
Exactly four years ago today
, trivia fans.

I'd buy a cheap knockoff from Amazon just to get this thing charged, but Amazon's suppliers won't guarantee delivery until something like December 30. I need it to arrive before December 26, which is more than a week away so it should make it easily if someone drops it in the mail this week.

Not relishing the thought of a 13-hour plane flight without my electronic time-killer!
Try mono price. I believe they sell their own brand of OG Vita cables. Worse case scenario is charge via USB with the system off.

Mitch

Banned
WTS:

Sunset Overdrive (sealed) - $23 shipped
Sunset Overdrive (used) - $20 shipped

Have extra copies due to multiple people gifting them to me.

Paypal preferred.

WTB:

Smash Bros for Wii U DLC (NA).

Looking to pay what the Wii U codes would cost when bought together with the 3DS DLC.

Mii Fighter Costume Bundle #1 = $3.20 (That should be it as I have Mewtwo and that's all the rest of Collection 1)
Collection 2 = $7.20
Collection 3 = $5.20
Collection 4 = $5.79
Collection 5 = $1.80

Doesn't need to be all together, hell even bits from the collections are fine (they all add up the same amount anyway, you don't get any discounts for collection purchases IIRC).

Will pay via PayPal. :)

Frostburn

Anyone sell those Macbook chargers that magnetically plug into the Macbook?

Mine broke and is all chewed up :(

I don't have any extras to sell but just know there are different versions of the magsafe connector depending on your Macbook model so make sure you know which version you need.

I've had this setup for quite some time, but now that I'm doing a lot more streaming and encoding, my pal just can't keep up anymore and as such it's time to replace it.

So I'm parting with my Intel i5-3570k + Asrock Extreme 4 setup. The processor has been mildy overclocked under a Corsair H100 aoi. Would like to sell the setup together. Includes the original box for the mobo, but does not include a heatsink for the processor.

Asking $235 shipped - Paypal.

*Sold.

WTS

*Pictures available upon request
*All prices include shipping (via First Class for most games, USPS Priority padded flat rate envelope for heavier items.)
*I'm a collector who's super OCD about my belongings. Everything I'm selling will be complete with its original contents, and in pristine, like new condition unless noted
*All games are U.S. NA versions unless noted
*Current GAF feedback rating: Bought 6+ / Sold 6+
*This probably doesn't matter, but I have a feedback rating of 1074+ on eBay, and 15+ on cheapassgamer.

PlayStation

Dino Crisis- $17
Vagrant Story (black label, very good condition)- $28

Blu Ray

Godzilla (2014)- $8
Pacific Rim- $8
Unbroken- $12
X-Men: Days of Future Past- $9

Misc

Signed Final Fantasy Type 0 HD/XV Poster (I have a few of these)- $40 OBO

DecDXvJ.jpg

jHncajL.jpg

0X6GgRX.jpg

58yiPew.jpg

SNeFleh.jpg

A very rare collector's item! This poster is signed by the following:

-Hajime Tabata- Game director of Final Fantasy Type 0 HD, Final Fantasy XV, and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

-Takeharu Ishimoto- Composer of Final Fantasy Type 0 HD, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, and the Dissidia series

-Yusuke Naora- Art director of Final Fantasy Type 0 HD, Final Fantasy XV, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, and many more titles

This beautiful signed poster was limited to a very select few. I received these from my friend who works for Square Enix.

Positive Seller Feedback for Dr. Feel Good

I purchased a PS3 from him. He answered all questions I had, shipped the package quickly, and the console arrived on time and works just as described!

Acid08

Banned
Hi everyone! I have a pre-order for the Lucas amiibo on AmiAmi that I want to give away.

The figure is in-stock and should ship within a couple days of payment. Total price is 2510 yen(~$20) with EMS shipping. EMS is fully insured and takes 3-6 days to arrive in the US. PM me if you're interested!

Dunan

Try mono price. I believe they sell their own brand of OG Vita cables. Worse case scenario is charge via USB with the system off.

I can't charge by USB because I don't have the cable that connects to the Vita! But Monoprice seems to have 7-item Vita accessory kits for $8.38, which should be good enough. If I don't see one at Gamestop ($9, but no shipping cost) when I visit tomorrow, I'll buy one.

And, completely unrelated:

Positive buyer feedback for Battousai! Your goods went out this morning!

Anyone interested in STxT Madcatz 360 fightpad controllers? I have 3 of them (2 Ryu 1 Poison). Pictures available upon request. All are lightly used and in great condition.

$40 each with shipping in the US, willing to provide a discount for multiple.

Have great feedback on GAF. Don't hesitate with questions.

Thanks!

Ultimadrago

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

WTS

Fallout 4 PC Pipboy Edition *without game code* - The box has been inspected only to make sure everything (Box, Pipboy, Stand) is in excellent condition. All other items are present, but the game code has been used, however. - SOLD

Coda

Selling:

Elgato Game Capture HD60

*SOLD*

Included is the Game Capture device itself, USB cable, one short HDMI cable. Has only been used a couple times, like new condition. No original box included.

Asking $130 which includes shipping. If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a PM.

s-l1600.jpg

WTB THE FOLLOWING. PLEASE PM

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver (Either)
Pokemon Black/White (either)
Pokemon black/white (either)
Pokemon X/Y (either)

Please PM.

THEF3AR

Anyone willing to trade digital PS4 codes?

I have a Star Wars Battlefront code.

Looking to trade.

Call of Duty or a $50 PSN code.

Nathan Drake Collection, too.

toneroni

Some last minute items for sale
With priority mail, these still can arrive before Christmas!

Wii u black 32gb pro bundle with nintendoland
$170+shipping

Blue Mario Kart 7 3dsXL
Rarely used, never attached user id so preloaded Mario kart 7 will be on your account
Have an awesome Hori classic Mario case on it
Low firmware version too I believe
$80+ship

Vita 2000 with power grip or white vita 1000
I could sell one of these
Have games too

May update this with games / blurays etc later on

PM if you want pics or are interested!
PayPal gift preferred or cover 2.9%
Only real trades id like are masterpiece or 3p transformers

Thanks!

Dunno if there is a market for this but if there are any old school PC gamers here, I got a bunch of games I'm planning on Ebaying, I'm selling it here for much less than the Ebay rate because of the lack of fees.

You guys can take a look at my albums here. Every game comes complete with all boxes, manuals, disks and other random inserts. Most of the games come from the late 80's era of PC gaming. Around that time, the computer industry was transitioning from 5.25 inch floppies to 3.5 inch floppies so many of the games from that era were released with two sets of disks so as to not segment the market. The 3.5 inch disks all work, the 5.25 - well, I don't have equipment capable of reading them and Windows 10 doesn't support that media anymore. These are obviously more for collectors than they are for people who are curious to play them.

My prices are in Canadian dollars and include shipping FOR CANADIANS ONLY. If you live in America, shipping costs an additional $8 Canadian. Don't mind shipping overseas but the cost of that will vary based on where you're from.

Because NeoGaf doesn't have seller protection, you'll have to gift the payment via Paypal.

We can work something out if you want to buy multiple games

The list of games. All prices are in Canadian dollars, I put the US equivalent in brackets give or take a few cents.

1. Stellar 7 - $25 ($18)
  2. Silpheed - $50 ($35)
  3. Life and Death II - The Brain $40 ($28)
  4. F-19 Stealth Fighter $30 ($20)
  5. F-15 Strike Eagle II $30 (20)
  6. Falcon - Missing the 5.25 inch disks $50 ($35) - If you're wondering, this is indeed the prequel to Falcon 3.0 and 4.0. Falcon 2.0 was officially released as Falcon AT
  7. Sid Meier's Civilization - This was only released with 3.5 inch disks. This copy comes with backups. $70 ($50)
  8. Police Quest $25 ($18)
  9. Centurion - Defender of Rome - $60 ($43)
  10. Sim Earth $30 ($20)
  11. Rainbow Six Gold $30 ($20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom