• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckydog

I understand that, when I sell and get a message while I am sleeping I respond usually first thing. I am talking days ago I sent messages to a few people.

Could be worse. I had Echelon079 offer to sell me an original Xbox. After I paid he disapeared off GAF. Even gave me his cell number before I paid and was responding to texts until I told him who I was....then silence. At least you didnt lose any money in the deal.

Could be worse. I had Echelon079 offer to sell me an original Xbox. After I paid he disapeared off GAF. Even gave me his cell number before I paid and was responding to texts until I told him who I was....then silence. At least you didnt lose any money in the deal.

Did you leave Negative feedback? I know we are behind (lol, understatement), but I don't recall seeing anything posted about that.

I just looked him up and he's not banned, so he definitely needs Negative feedback.

Nevermind, I found your post. I remember that now.

In other news: We are taking applications for Feedback list updaters. You just need to be an active, trustworthy participant in this thread, who is also a glutton for punishment.

Good point. Losing money would make the situation much worse.

Side note: Still need an original Xbox? =)

wiibomb

this is why it is always preferred to pay through paypal with fees, recently I had to make a claim to paypal for a eBay seller who just disappeared from earth, not even my listing was available.

paying through amazon gift cards or paypal family/friends option means a serious risk.

Luckydog

Did you leave Negative feedback? I know we are behind (lol, understatement), but I don't recall seeing anything posted about that.

I just looked him up and he's not banned, so he definitely needs Negative feedback.

Thanks Clogger. I did here . I tried to keep it as positive as it can be for negative feedback, but the fact that he responded to my texts until i told him who I was got me pretty pissed. Apologies for shitting up the thread, every other interaction on the board for me has been fantastic.

eosos

Banned
WTS

I'm selling a 2014 Razer Blade with a 512gb SSD. It comes with Windows 10 installed on it. Great computer, but no longer really have a need for it. It's in excellent condition with very minor wear and tear. Comes with the original box and everything.

Specs:
Intel Core i7-4702HQ
8GB DDR3L 1600MHz
512GB Solid-State Drive
Windows 10
14.0-inch QHD+ 3200x1800, 10 point Touchscreen
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M

Looking to sell it for $1,400 (shipping included in the US). I'll update this post with pictures later on, but PM me if you want any more information!

I have a EVGA GTX 970 SSC, never overclocked and practically dust-free since it's 2 weeks old.

Looking to trade it for an AMD card of equivalent power, i.e. an R9 290, or an R9 390, etc.

PM me if interested, I'm located in East Coast US. I could add some cash on my end to sweeten the deal if necessary.

WTS:

Fire Emblem Fates Keychain set, $19 shipped and also Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright $30 shipped - Practically brand new, it went from the case to my 3DS and played all weekend.

QWVUBLo.jpg

Oxn

So you paid him as a friend and family?

jay

Yes. It was my own fault. I had checked the feedback, and every single other experience I have had here has been fantastic so I was lulled. No ones fault but mine, I knew the risk.

I wouldn't say someone cheating you is no ones fault but yours.

shandy706

WTB

Ok, huge long-shot here.

I would like to downsize my MASSIVE X58 case and system to a micro ATX setup. I know that micro ATX motherboards exist for this series of CPUs, you can even buy them online, but they're absolutely INSANE prices.

If anyone is willing to part with a Micro ATX X58 LGA 1366 Intel board that they know works, I may be interested. I want to pay used old PC part prices though..haha.

WTB UV Codes Still preferably $1-$3 depending on the movie.

Still WTB discounted eShop Credit at or below what I need (need $10-$15)

---------------------------------------

*Very Posititive Seller Feedback for Supa Necta

Good deal on some UV codes

Hey all,
Have the following stuff for sale. All items have game and manuals and are in great shape.
Prices are shipped (US only)
Paypal + fees or gift please

Mario Party 4 (GC)$30
Capcom VS SNK 2 (PS2) $25

SDVLDum.jpg

Korezo

How do people sell Division codes that come with Nvidia cards? Do you give the promotional code and let the buyer do the registration process in nvidia site?

WTS Nvidia pc Promotional code for "The Division" $40 paypal

eosos

Banned
Yes. It was my own fault. I had checked the feedback, and every single other experience I have had here has been fantastic so I was lulled. No ones fault but mine, I knew the risk.

Hey I had a similar thing happen where I paid as friends and family and was able to still get a refund through paypal. Just a headsup if you didn't try it out.

Flaxh

WTS:

Xbox One Digital Code:

• Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition -> 10€
Steam Gift:

• Half-Life 2 -> 3€
  • Gun Monkeys -> 1.50€

WTB:

PC:

• The Division

I have PP.

nguyen704

For sale:

1. Rainbow Six Siege Uplay Code: $30
2. $35 Dell e-Gift Card (expires 03/25/16): $28

Accepting payments via PayPal, Google Wallet, or Amazon GC.

Flandy

New 3DS XL - Black - I'm buying the Fire Emblem LE XL, so I'll be selling this one when I've done the system transfer. I'll be picking up my console on the 19th, and I can ship this out the 20th. It's in good condition, but does have one small scratch on the top. I can probably find the box and all that if you'd like. I'd like $110/shipped, and you can wait until the 19th to pay if you'd like. Just let me know you're interested. PENDING

Super duper ultimate high school level positive seller feedback for Lambtron
Great communication, price, shipping, and everything else. 3DS even came with a case which I wasn't expecting. I look forward to our next transaction :)

Want to sell 2X Asus Strix 980's that are LIKE NEW. Dropped the price a tad.

Want:
$370 shipped each or $700 for both shipped together. Paypal please, you take care of paying the communists.

I'm OCD, I vacuum my damn computer and clean the parts weekly (I'm weird, I know).

Needless to say they're are immaculate and babied. Never overclocked, work great, temps are low.

This one still has 2 1/2 years warranty left. Only has 1 month of usage on it, had it since march and didn't open it till December for SLI, again I'm weird I know. Replaced with a Strix 980 Ti
This one has a little under 2 years left. Used as my primary and babied.

EDIT
I just realized I don't have a nifty seller feedback badge, I do have tons of feedback at CAG and eBay, 100% positive. I have traded and bought items off this thread/forum and have PM's to prove it. If you need some proof that I'm not a scumbag, I can certainly link you via PM.

Allforce

I probably missed the boat on this last week but I have a Bison DLC costume code for Street Fighter V I'd love to trade for a Ryu pre-order costume.

GCNemesis

Recently got some new components for my PC, so I am parting ways with these as a bundle.
Everything is in great shape, clean, works and all items come with original box and packaging materials. Please see the item pictures and notes below for more detail.

Shipping included, will ship to the continental 48 US states. PayPal Gift, PayPal (buyer pays fees) or Amazon Payments. Numerous positive NeoGAF seller and buyer feedback.

$300 for everything, otherwise prices seen below:
  • Intel i5-3570K 3.4 GHz Quad-Core Processor (comes with box, original fan/cooler - never used, instructions and processor)
  • ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel ATX Motherboard (comes with box, SATA cable, misc equipment, motherboard, I/O shield)
  • 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz Memory (comes with box, memory and packaging)
  • ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 DirectCU II OC Edition 2GB (comes with Box, CD, instructions, packaging - note in the picture found in the gallery linked below, that on the outside of the box, one tab is slightly ripped and the UPC for the box has been removed)

raxwQEF.jpg

Instead of bloating the page, more pictures of the items can be found here: PC Part Gallery

Feel free to send any questions via PM. Thanks!

WarpathDC

H: STEAM KEYS

Street Fighter V 35 USD
Dragon's Dogma 20USD
Layers of Fear 13 USD
LEGO: Marvel Avengers 12 USD

Let me know if you want another Steam game that isn't listed. I can most of the time get you an excellent deal

W: Paypal or trade for Doom, WWE2k16, Hitman (full version 2016), or Far Cry Primal preorder keys

NEOGAF GOLD SELLER, 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Bloodember

WTS

MIcrosoft SideWinder X6 Keyboard(Has Box): $75 shipped

Asus P8Z77-V LX motherboard: you get whats in the picture and the drivers CD(not pictured) which I believe is complete: $75.00 plus shipping

Soundblaster Recon3D (you get what's in the picture): $25.00 plus shipping

Corsair H100 Water cooler(complete; except for thermal paste): $50 plus shipping

Corsair 800D case: This thing is huge, so I will not ship it, if you are within a 50 mile radius of Mount Vernon, OH, I will meet you. (You get what's in the picture): $100 --PENDING--

Not pictured

Plextor PX-B320SA Blu-ray drive (dvd writer also) $25 plus shipping.

Cyborg V5 Keyboard (with box) $55 shipped.

Corsair 500R case (with box/manual) $80, will not ship, I will meet you within 50 miles of Mount Vernon, OH.

Intel I5 3570K (cpu used, included fan/heatsink new, in box) $125 shipped

Corsair XMS3 4GB kit (2x2gb DDR3) CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 (have 2 kits) $25 each or $40 together shipped.

Razer Naga Epic (Has issues in wireless mode, discounts at random. Not sure if it was my computer or the mouse) $15 plus shipping

If you want to see pictures of anything, just ask.

I will accept Paypal friends and family or buyer pays the fees or Amazon gift card.

Everything works, I just upgraded to Skylake and mITX.

WTB
mITX or mATX socket 1155 motherboard w/USB 3.0 ports. It needs to be working and have the IO Shield. I need this ASAP.
Nvidia Shield TV

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Twilight Princess Guide (Wii and Gamecube versions)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Very Good +. Still has brand new shine to it and poster included. The binding is very slightly loose on the front page. That sounds worse than it is, but I don't really know how else to describe it. Can provide a photo if needed.

Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Complete. Very Good Condition.

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S)
- Complete. Like New Condition.

Looking to sell off a few items. All prices include shipping. PayPal ONLY. Send as FF/ Gift. Due to shipping cost US only

Majoras Mask 3D, 3DS, Used- $32(Small indent on the top left corner of the mask in the logo. Picture was hard to get a shot of and does not show up that good. Would also trade for Super Smash Bros. 3DS complete, or Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam complete.

A bunch of Digital movie codes. (if the code does not work PM me and I can refund your money)

-Lords of Salem-$2
-Silent Hill Revelation-$2
-Breaking Bad 5th Season-$5
-Breaking Bad The Final Season-$5

Got a U.S. region 20% Off Discount Code for PSN that came with a new system purchase(the Star Wars Battlefront Bundle to be specific). It expires on 02/29/2016 and it is apparent I won't be using it. I'm not looking to get much for it, just a spare Steam key or something. Just be sure you use the code before the expiration date as that is fast approaching. Here is the fine print for the code...

Only one of these codes can be redeemed per PSN account and only one per PS4 console!

The promotion code is good for one qualifying Sony Entertainment Network account to redeem the 20% off in-cart discount via the Playstation Store. Code must be redeemed by 2/29/16.

Redeemable only on the PS4 console. Cannot be redeemed on the online store.

Can be redeemed for Game, Movie, & TV Show purchases. Cannot be redeemed for Playstation Plus memberships, Spotify subscriptions, Playstation Now, rental video content, or game preorders.

I'd be down for a straight swap for a steam key I don't have. Here are some games I'd be interested in from recent bundles I missed. Just PM me if you are up for a swap. If on mobile be sure to include a subject or the Pm won't go through. Please keep the terms of the discount code in mind.

Steam Keys Wanted
Sickness
Besiege
Lethal League
Neon Struct
Chroma Squad
The Masterplan
A Fistful of Gun
Missing Translation DX
Rogus
Train of Afterlife
10 Second Ninja
Death Ray Manta
Spoiler Alert Collector's Edition
VVVVVV
Cherry Tree High Complete Pack
Magical Battle Festa
Revolver 360 Re:Actor
The Tale of ALLTYNEX
Brazen Prototype

I will also entertain any other offers be they Steam, Ps or Xbox keys. Thanks for looking!

Gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom