• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games and systems in general!

I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider Dreamcast/PS1/PS2/Gamecube as retro.

Send me a private message and let's make a deal!

I am also willing to meet in person for very large collections if shipping is too much. I live in the midwest (Illinois) and in general I'm willing to drive pretty far.

o4QDCSym.jpg
NfW0q0Rm.jpg

lEOHmvmm.jpg
a0pnXjOm.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:

Have:
Paypal or Cash in person.

guill

Hello guys, wanted to verify if there is still interest For the FE Collectors Edition

I live in Panama, Central America, and a lot of stores here received the Collectors Edition, the thing is, base price for us here is $99.99 + 7% tax =$107.00. I see people here reselling them on $150.00 and such, I can go buy copies and sell them for $140.00 to cover shipping/diligence.

Just wanted to verify if there is still people looking for these.

PM me if interested.

sadromeo

This is probably a long shot but if anyone still happens to have an unclaimed pre-order PS4 DLC code for Naruto Storm 4, I would gladly buy it from you. Thanks!

Danneee

WTB: Gameboy Micro in good condition. Black, blue or Famicom colours. Console only is fine. PM offers incl shipping to Sweden.
Payment by PayPal.

Afro

WTS: Two collectible games

• Orange Box for 360 | Both case and disc are in pristine, mint condition. Case was put into a protective sleeve the day it was opened. Probably the best 'opened' condition copy you'll ever find. $18 shipped in the contiguous United States only.

• Halo 2 for Xbox | Brand new, factory sealed. Disc might be loose in case, not sure (might be the manual). Cellophane has light shelf wear and some minor tears, but nothing major. $15 shipped in the contiguous United States only.

<- click

JoseDFrog

Banned
WTS $250 shipped or best offer or willing to trade for Gear S2 classic.

Apple Watch Sport 42mm Black with Black and Blue Sport Bands
It's in excellent condition, one minor scuff next to the screen on the top left. It's not noticeacble in real life but you can see it in the picture if you zoom in.

I'm in the NYC area so I can meet up for trades.

BUMP

Glix

WTS/T

Very lightly used HRAP VX SA. In perfect working order. Has been opened once to look inside but no parts have ever been disconnected or removed. I am looking to sell it because I hate the body and want one of the heavier, older, HRAPs.

What I want in trade - Older HRAP body stick (PS3 or X360), will even take ones with shitty art. (ex Tekken stick lol) I am happy to accept money, or put in money if the sticks don't match up exactly in terms of value. Dream stick would be an HRAP EX-SE, but I will take whatever I can get. (correction - I am not interested in sticks were the buttons are soldered to the pcb or to the wires)

Sell price - $100 (negotiable)

Strongly prefer someone in the NYC/LI area, and to do the swap in person, but I'm open to anything, really.

i.imgur.com/DWWx5U0.jpg

Daria

anyone selling a macbook pro? looking for a 15 inch 2010 or later model

**im not selling one** but I'd check the fredmiranda.com forum in the B&S section. it's a professional photography forum and they usually always have a few MBP's being sold. they also have a solid feedback system so scammers are usually caught before it even happens

Geneijin

For Sale
20% off PlayStation Store code - $5

I tried to use it but I can't decide on anything in the end. It must be used on PS4, not online, and expires in 30 minutes :lol

I'll send first because of that.

womp

WTS: Fire Emblem Fates Birthright for the Nintendo 3DS

$33 shipped Priority Mail

Game is only a few days old and although I am on and off again fan of the series, it just just connecting with me unfortunately. Like New condition (No shrinkwrap), smoke less home...

Accepting PayPal via gift for shipment within the US. I can ship it out as early as this coming Saturday (My job makes it hard to get to the post office during the week).

I haven't sold anything here for a few years however I am, as of this year, a 10 year standing member of NeoGAF. ;)

PM if interested and thank you for looking.

Super Positive Seller Feedback for falconxcrunner09

Was willing to ship a t-shirt I've been after for years to the UK (once delivery costs were sorted), stayed in contact throughout and it arrived much quicker than expected :)

ZServ

WTS some extra bundle codes I've gathered across the years. I'm also more than willing to trade them for other bundle codes, so if something tickles you and you have a different bundle game, feel free to hit me up with an offer :).

--STEAM--
Fasaria World Online - $0.50
Crazy Belts - $0.50
Rush for Gold: Alaska - $0.50
Legends of Solitaire: Curse of the Dragons - $1
ANKI - $0.50
Aveyond: Lord of Twilight - $1
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION - $1
Labyrinthine Dreams - $1
Goats On A Bridge - $0.50
Last Word - $1
RPG Maker: Luna Engine - $5
Remnants of Isolation - $1
Whisper Of A Rose - $1
Canabalt - $0.50
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC (x2) - $1
PAYDAY 2 - Lycanwulf and The One Below Masks - $1
Gish - $0.50
Samorost 2 - $0.50
Cortex Command - $0.50

--ORIGIN--
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - $1
Populous Origin Key - $1
The Sims 3 Date Night Key - $1
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff Key - $1
The Sims 3 Late Night Key - $1
The Sims 3 Key - $1 OR $3 for Sims 3 + the DLC packs

BorntoPlay

SLEIhbg.png

WTS:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Wii U with 20% off from Amazon Prime: $51.35 (tax include) (amazon gift or paypal gift) (SOLD)

This is your last chance, i will send you directly from Amazon to your address, PM if you are interested....

10401096.jpg

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I am buying a new bike. I decided on a bike that is... a lot more than I planned on spending! Hence the stuff for sale. I'm a Gold Seller, so buy with confidence! PM me if you want photos, or if you'd like to make an offer. I'm willing to negotiate as long as you don't try to lowball me.

Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. I'm willing to work out international shipping if you so desire.

More detailed pictures of the Saturn games are available in this album: http://imgur.com/a/srpNQ I'll try to get pics of everything else when I'm back home on Wednesday.

- Panzer Dragoon Saga (US Saturn) - Very nice condition. $400/shipped
- Burning Rangers (US Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Batsugun (Japanese Saturn) - $130/shipped
- Enemy Zero & D (US Saturn) - $100/shipped together. I'd much rather sell these as a pair.

If you buy all of the above, I'd do $725/shipped + insured. And I'd throw in an a mystery game or two.

Complete beatmania IIDX Japanese PS2 collection - 3rd Style through Empress, with boxes and instructions and a Konami Arcade Style Controller. I won't include shipping in the price because I have no idea what it will be, but you'll only pay actual shipping. I'll also toss in a sealed copy of beatmania The Sound of Tokyo! for PSOne. $650 + actual shipping. I can also sell you a Japanese PS2 (with AC adapter and component cables, but no controller) if you want for another $100, but only if you buy the bundle. (I'm willing to negotiate somewhat for people on GAF, but since I'm only selling this for bike-related purposes, I'm willing to hold onto it until I get a fair offer/find the money in other ways.)

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) - Sealed. It was somehow miraculously not destroyed in shipping! There's a bit of bowing on the bottom of the box, and a couple of corner dings but is otherwise in very good condition. It was shipped in a plastic baggie, and it's remained there since I got it. I'll take care to ensure it arrives safely to you. $125/shipped.

Mega Man The Board Game - KickStarter Deluxe Edition with all the stretch goals and an art print. These are selling for a lot on eBay, I just want my money back? So $140/shipped.

Pit Figma - #175. $120/shipped
Lucina Figma - #245. $90/shipped

OraleeWey

WTS
Crystal Red transparent 2DS. It is new/sealed. Just know that Nintendo doesn't use seals on their boxes for some reason. But it is 100% new/unused. $86 shipped, US48. PayPal.

I have $40 on steam. I'll happily gift you anything you want that's worth $40 in steam for $34 PayPal gift.

I also have a new/sealed PS2 and a new/sealed white PS3 super slim. If you are interested let me know.

WTB
GoPro Hero4 silver camera. Or perhaps the GoPro Session camera. We can also do a tade for the GoPro and any of my items.

Edit: I still have the Yahama 5.1 SSS.

I have a Yamaha 5.1 surround sound system. Model of the receiver is RX-V373. I'm letting it go for $60 if you can pick it up locally. Or if you really want I can ship it, but I think that it will be rather expensive. If you want to pick it up, I'm in Springfield, Virginia. I got it for like $300 a few years ago, I just no longer have the room. I'm including 5 speakers, 1 subwoofer, the receiver, 2 cables and the remote.

Please Note, this picture is simply for reference. The speakers seem to be the exact same, but the receiver isn't the one pictured here (in the picture you can see "bluetooth" on the receiver, my receiver doesn't have bluetooth).

Postive buyer feedback for Stupid Sexy Flanders

Very friendly person to communicate with and fast response times, despite living in the UK. Would do business with again!!

Milly79

WTS:

Disney Infinity 3.0 for PS4. $100 shipped

Comes with the game, base, all the Star Wars playsets plus Han Solo, Rey, Finn, Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Ashoka, Anakin and Kylo Ren.

---

Not looking to trade, I can however be bargained with. I really have no idea what to go off of on the Infinity stuff, however I'm seeing that Vita's go for around $100 on eBay with far less included. PM me if interested.

Samuray

One more price drop:

Large lot of UV codes, all US but Defiance Season 3 which is UK.

New bundle price: 80$ for all season codes plus movie

[Paypal F&F or 4%]

imageo8u3o.jpeg

Here's an overview:

Entourage - The Movie
Defiance S3 UK
Arrow S2
Arrow S3
The Flash S1
The Knick S1
Falling Skies S4
Girls S3
The Last Ship S1
Shameless S4
Orange is the New Black S2
Masters of Sex S2
The Vampire Diaries S5
The Vampire Diaries S6
The Originals S1
The Originals S2
Supernatural S10
Hannibal S3
Getting On S1
The Big Bang Theory S8
The Following S3
The Blacklist S1
Manhattan S1
Defiance S2
Veep S3
Helix S2
Grimm S3
Silicon Valley S1
Person of Interest S4
Jusrified S5
Justified S6
Looking S1
The Leftovers S1
Turn S1
Halt and Catch Fire S1
Gotham S1
Banshee S2
Black Sails S1
Black Sails S2
Nurse Jackie S6
Outlander S1 Volume 1
House of Cards S3
The Newsroom S3
Boardwalk Empire S5
The Walking Dead S5
Game of Thrones S4
Olive Kitteridge (Miniseries)

Dame

WTS/T NBA 2k16 PS4 physical copy. Name your price really. It's like new.

thought i'd hop into a sports game that wasn't an arcade racer. Still not for me after all these years.

If you're in NY, even better. I can come to you. If not, then shipping will be discussed.

i'm looking for GTA V on steam,ps store codes, or anything related to the two if you wanna trade.

Kama_1082

Banned
WTS

Persona 4 dancing all night disco fever editon: $32 shipped. Comes with everything but the teddy keychain

Senran Kagura 2: DD edition, NA. $22 shipped

Amazon credit, ship to the lower 48 states.

Please PM me if interested.

Positive seller feedback for

for selling FE fates at such a great comparative price, and for being patient with my constant need for updates. Buy things from this fantastic man.

Likewise, Positive buyer feedback for Dame. A gentleman, and I am just glad someone is going to get to enjoy the fruits of my weird impulse buying. :p

Extra Positive seller feedback for zulux21

Sold me Fire Emblem Fates SE at a very competitive price and also tossed in a free goodie/extra game to boot.

Awesome communication and IMPECCABLE packaging job. The game arrived in amazing condition.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom