• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMFried

SELLING:

Brand New Xbox One 500GB Choose Your Own Game Bundle (Gears, Rare Replay, Forza, Tomb Raider)
Also includes:
- The Witcher 3
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Madden NFL 25
- Titanfall

SOLD.

42mm Apple Watch Sport Space Grey
Also includes:
- InvisiShield Screen Protector
- Original box and charger

Looking for $280 shipped in the US.

I bought a Xbox One Lunar White Controller from GameStop last week, but it doesn't work well for what I want it for on PC. Opened it, so I can't return it to GameStop.

Controller is in mint condition, only used for about 2 hours. Everything works like new. Batteries and original box included.

Controller is GameStop exclusive, but Gamestop.com is sold out, so it might become rare soon. The Controller looks and feels amazing, but I just have no need for it on PC and I don't have an XB1.

$55 Shipped in USA. PayPal FF or cover fees please.

You can return opened items at Gamestop

I returned that exact controller 2 months ago after using it for a week

xXJonoXx

You can return opened items at Gamestop

I returned that exact controller 2 months ago after using it for a week

I've looked everywhere for the damned receipt but can't find it, I was going to attempt to return it yesterday just to try. But now that I see that it might be more rare I'd like to give someone on GAF a chance to have it if they want it. (plus I can't return it anyway, lol.)

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Positive seller feedback for Strangelove77. Shipped out my item quick and well packed. Arrived in great condition as described. Thanks.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
WTS:
Will update with pics once I get home.

I have a Sega Dreamcast for sale.
Comes with 1 controller, memory card, all cables, demo disc.
Clean, works.

$55(+pp fees) shipped(priority) to US.

also,

I have an N64, one controller, two games (1080 snowboarding, extreme G), all cables.
Small cosmetic damage on corner, otherwise it's clean and works great.

$60(+pp fees) shipped(priority) to US.

PM me with questions.

SLEIhbg.png

SELLING

IhJb.jpg

$10 US PSN Credit - $9 SOLD

PayPal please...PM if interested

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive Seller feedback for //ARCANUM - everything went better than expected. A+ for speed, too. Motherfucker's fast.

shandy706

WTS

Anyone interested in Tom Clancy's The Division (Gold Edition) - Xbox One

I pre-ordered the physical one that is sold out.

I'm probably going to just go PC. I want to put time into this game so bad, but I never get to invest the time (due to the lack of it) that I want into these games. Haven't made up my mind yet, but I'd sell it at retail price if anyone wants it before I let it go back to Amazon.

Probably need to cancel by the 5th...to be safe.

Gold Edition - Includes the game, Season Pass, and exclusive National Guard gear set.
Gain Access to All Three Major Expansions - Underground, Survival, and Last Stand, adding new content, gear, and gameplay as you fight to take back New York.
Receive Exclusive Gear and Monthly Perks - Make your Agent stand out from the rest with a unique sawed-off shotgun, exclusive customization options and Monthly events and content.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
I've looked everywhere for the damned receipt but can't find it, I was going to attempt to return it yesterday just to try. But now that I see that it might be more rare I'd like to give someone on GAF a chance to have it if they want it. (plus I can't return it anyway, lol.)
Not trying to beat a dead horse here, but you *can* return items to Gamestop even without a reciept, provided you used your "Powerup Rewards" account when doing so (where they ask you for your phone number if you don't have your card on you). They can look it up, as long as it's within the last 5 transactions on the account.

I know because I also returned the same exact controller without a reciept a few weeks ago (mine had malfunctioning rumble).

Amazing controller, by the way. Grips feel terrific.

WTB:

XCOM 2 (Steam)
Pearl White N3DS XL (NTSC)

Realize the 3DS is a bit of long shot since it's only available in the States through Play-Asia, but hey, you never know.

WTS:

New Nintendo 3DS XL Red (BNIB) - $175

FW 10.2 or lower. Unsure exactly as it hasn't been taken out of the box.

Gateway 3DS Black & Red Flashcarts - $60

Cubic Ninja 3DS (BNIB) - $60

-or- $250 for all the above 3DS stuff.

Retron 5 Grey Special Firmware - $140

Only used a handful of times, I have the 2nd revision (4gb internal) Retron 5 with the controller, box and papers. It is on a modified 2.2 firmware (latest stable) that was created by a japanese developer named RetroN Labo. It enables actual rom loading from the SD (not IPS workaround), and adds a few additional cores (of note: PCE/Turbografx, Neo-Geo, and Final Burn Alpha). This developer is no longer taking donation requests, which means there is no way to currently get this firmware/functionality. I will also include all of the downloads required to install the firmware from RetroN Labo if you need to re-install. Keep in mind his firmware was distributed as a per-console package (individually signed per-console) so it will only work on this machine.

Sony A7 Full-frame mirrorless camera (ILCE-7, Mark I) box, sony battery, papers, etc. - $800

Sony Vertical Battery Grip (VG-C1EM) include a couple of 3rd party NP-FW50 batteries (Wasabi Power) and the wall charger - $200

Sony FE 70-200mm f/4.0 G OSS Lens - $1200

I wanted to get the big boy with my full frame beauty. Let me tell you, the pics I snapped at the Zoo, on the single outing I took it on are among the best photos I have ever taken. It was a lot to carry around for a hobbiest tho. It is pretty fantastic and only has a single photo session on it. Basically new, totally flawless. Box, papers, hood, bag, etc.

Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens for A-Mount - $200

Comes with Fotasy/Rainbowimaging ANAF Sony A-Mount to Sony E-Mount Camera Adapter. The lens is manual focus and the adapter really just acts as a method to attach the lens with correct flange distance. Boxed.

$2000 if you want all the Sony Camera stuff. You basically just need a standard length lens like the vastly under-rated sony kit lens to get you almost any shot you want. I had that Sony SEL2870 but ended selling to get the G lens. It never materialized, so its absent from the total package so to speak.

I can update with pics or message them to you if you are interested. All prices are via PayPal and include shipping.

Any questions feel free to ask!

c0KXte0.png

Jonboy

First person to quote this saying they're interested will receive a code for Puppeteer on PS3.

No charge. Just paying it forward.

WTS:

All prices include shipping. Looking for PayPal gift.

PS4 games:

Star Wars: Battlefront - $30
Rainbow Six Seige - $30
Dying Light (original version) - $20
MLB The Show 15 (10th Anniversary Edition) - $15

Shipping to the lower 48 only. All codes included have been used (pre-order bonuses, in game currency, that sort of thing). You will get game in it's original case and in great shape. In the case of MLB you'll get it in the original slip cover and the steelbook case. If you have any questions PM me. I figured I'd see if any gaffer was interested before I went another route to get rid of these games.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Shipping to US only. Click pictures for full size links :)

In desperate need to pay some bills, so any reasonable offers welcome. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b I realize I do not have prices listed for everything, and I apologize.

My YuGiOh collection Links to an album of photos
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. Unopened, Brand New

Logitech MX310

Final Fantasy II SNES $80

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 (Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack

Sonic 10th Anniversary Birthday Pack w/ Sonic Adventure 2, soundtrack and commemorative coin. Opened only to show contents. $35

Kingdom Hearts II San Diego Comic Con 2012 limited figures. They do separate so you can place them individually. Comes with pendant and box that are not shown. Box does have outer damage. $100.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword limited bundle. Wiimote unused, game unused, soundtrack was used. $95

Code Geass Limited Edition box set. Contains DVD 1 & 2, OST, another sound cd, vol. 1 manga and some art cards. Contents inside box have not been opened. $60

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection w/ artbook. New, sealed. $70

Not really sure why abload turned many of the photos sideways D: Sorry!

Digital Movies

X-Men: First Class: $2
X-Men: Days of Future Past The Rogue Cut: $4
Jurassic World: $4
Furious 7 Extended Edition: $4
Exodus Gods and Kings: $3
Oblivion: $2
Interstellar: $3
Ex Machina: $2
American Sniper: $3

Status
Not open for further replies.