• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

foltzie1

WTB Disney Movie Anywhere Codes Offering $5 ea or Make me an offer: (need to build up a collection to entertain my daughter.)

• Disney: Snow White, Tinkerbell, Cinderella - Animated, Princess & The Frog, Alice in Wonderland (other movie offers welcome too)
  • Pixar: The Good Dinosaur, Ratatouille, Bugs Life, Monsters University
  • Marvel: Avengers, Thor, Thor Dark World, Iron Man 3, Captain America, First Avenger & Winter Solider

WTB a 2DS (not the Pokemon edition) or N3DS (non XL)

Takeru

Selling JTAG Xbox 360 no controller power cord. Comes with HDD and an additional memory stick. Works great.

Asking for $150+shipping

Tik-Tok

WTT
I have a code for a M. Bison Battle Costume for NA PS4 that I'd like to trade for an NA Battle Costume code for either Cammy or Ryu if anyone has one.

360570415371932dfee1300934724de8.jpg

BiggNife

Figure I'll repost this, since there's probably renewed interest thanks to FE Fates:

Lucina amiibo (EU) - $23 shipped from the US. Unopened. Reminder that amiibos are region free.

US only please. PM me if interested.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
SLEIhbg.png

$25 Breaking Bad Complete Series - UVHD

$7 Dark Knight Trilogy - UVHD
$7 Avengers: Age of Ultron - Disney Anywhere
$7 Aladdin - Disney Anywhere
$7 Inside Out - Disney Anywhere

$5 Cinderella (2015 Branagh) - Disney Anywhere
$5 Bram Stoker's Dracula - UVHD
$5 As Above So Below - UVHD
$5 Mr. Smith Goes To Washington - UVHD
$5 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD
$5 Spring - Drafthouse Digital
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$5 The Guest - iTunes + UVHD

$4 Tusk - UVHD
$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Wizard of Oz - UVHD

$2 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$2 Moneyball - UV

*Sold* AntMan - Disney Anywhere
*Sold* Savages - iTunes + UVHD
*Sold* MAMA - iTunes + UV
*Sold* The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
*Sold* Shaun of the Dead - iTunes + UV

***WTB***

Still looking for a Toodles scanline generator (v1.6) or an SLG3000 at a decent price. Please pm if you have one to sell. Thanks

iamtheb

Positive seller feedback for Stormhammer. Got my codes quick. Much appreciated!

Positive seller feedback for Mr_Kuschels. Let me try the code before I paid. Thanks!

Plus Seller

Selling:

Steam $100 - $90

Xbox Live 14 Day Free Trials - $3 ea or 2 for $5

Xbox Live Gold 1 Year - $40

$100 iTunes GC - $80

Digital HDUV Code: Elysium $2

All prices are paypal friends and family.

Buying: Amazon credit at 10% Discount.

Some positive seller feedback for wilflare. Got a game to me in record time for an import, packaged extremely well and a very nice guy to chat to. Very impressed.

rc213

WTS:

Bloodborne $25 + 1 Game from below
GTA: V $25 + 1 Game from below

-------
Knack
Infamous
Killzone

Want:

PS4 Games
Money (PP) Offers

Neogaf Plus+

Want to buy a copy of Street Fighter X Tekken for PS Vita. If you have this game and you want to sell, please PM me.

*Please no Canadian versions, just US or UK. Thanks.

Bleeether

Selling: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn $69 dollars

More Pictures http://imgur.com/a/z6XSe

This copy is in pretty great condition. Original (2007) version. I tried to take a picture that shows the scratches on the outside case, but rest assured the insert is in flawless condition. Swap it into a brand new case and it will look new out of box.

I will not hold this for anyone, first one to set up a paypal Friends and Family deal with me gets the game.

Will be shipped in bubble media mailer free. If you want 2 day Priority mail shipped in a hard box with bubble padding add 6.75 to the transaction.

Thanks

ironcreed

Banned
I have a Star Wars Battlefront code for PS4. Really wanting to trade for another PS4 or Xbox One game code, Playstation Store or Xbox Store code for account funds. Would even be willing to trade it for a year of Xbox Live or Plus. Taking offers.

Hi everyone! I have a few Steam/Origin Keys for sale:

WTS:

Steam:
-Speedrunners
-Tomb Raider I, II, III, Legend, Underworld, Annivesary
-Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
-Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II
-Total War: Rome II Caesar in Gaul (DLC)

Origin:
-Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
-Medal of Honor

All are $1 each

WTB/WTT:
-Super Mario Sunshine (disc)
-CoD Ghosts Wii U (complete)
-Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition (complete)

maxcriden

Still interested in buying a loose cute lil Toon Link sub-retail if anyone has one available. I'm in NA and a Gold Buyer and Seller.

onionfrog

I have +10 buyer feedback and +9 seller feedback.
Payment via paypal gift payment or you pay the fees.
Prices include shipping.I only ship to the continental United States..

Want to sell:
-Monster Hunter X (JPN) $37
(You will need a japanese 3ds or a 3ds with homebrew installed to play this.)
Code:
[IMG]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc223/onionfrog/56c4acdc-56ad-4ccf-b83a-8c1a0aaff922.jpg[/IMG]

womp

WTS: Fire Emblem Fates Birthright for the Nintendo 3DS

$33 shipped Priority Mail

Game is only a few days old and although I am on and off again fan of the series, it just just connecting with me unfortunately. Like New condition (No shrinkwrap), smoke less home...

Accepting PayPal via gift for shipment within the US. I can ship it out as early as this coming Saturday (My job makes it hard to get to the post office during the week).

I haven't sold anything here for a few years however I am, as of this year, a 10 year standing member of NeoGAF. ;)

PM if interested and thank you for looking.

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

Want:

PayPal

WTS:

Astro A40 Headset only (used with PS4) - $95
Rainbow Six: Siege PC uPlay Code - $25
Call of Duty: Black Ops III PS4 - $25
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood PS4 (sealed) - $15
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Vita (sealed) - $10
PlayStation All Stars Vita (sealed) - $10

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $25
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $300

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Any Canadians selling Nintendo eShop codes? When I was posed with the decision to chose a region for my 3DS, I chose Canada, because it accepted international credit cards (the US doesn't). However, now I have Paypal funds that I want to turn into 3DS games and nobody sells Canadian cards online (and when they do, it's a crazy margin, 22% usually).

Payment would be through paypal (and I *think* I can convert and send Canadian Dollars instead of US Dollars?), or any gift card available on gyft.com

PM me and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom