• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

erawsd

WTS:

Rise of the Tomb Raider (XBO) Retail - $33 (shipped)

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC) Steam Key - $30

Accepting Paypal gift or trading for The Division (PC).

Mezano07

Neo Member
Would want $50 paypal for it. Just bought it yesterday but might not be able to fully enjoy it cause of work so might just sell it. Price can still be negotiable if truly interested.

CANCELLED

Saiyan-Rox

re- repost

WTS (UK Only)

Razer Nabu Smartwatch Forged Edition

Watch is in great condition. A little mark on the rubber strao where it's been attached to but that's all I can see.

Imgur Album Link

Looking £110 + £7 postage

Razer Kraken Mobile (Red)

Imgur img

These are practically brand new. I opened it tried them on but they're just too big. These come with iPhone control cables but if you want Android control cables swell it's an extra £7

Looking £50 for the headset and an extra £7 for the Android Cables £7 postage.

Also at the end of the month i'll be selling my New 3DS black console with 2 extra faceplates and charger+cradle for £100 if anyone wants to stick their name down for that.

Also anyone in the UK have Google Glass? I'm wanting one for a reasonable price. all i'm wanting it for is collection purposes really.

Positive Feedback for:
earvcunanan
Beatofficer
Qblivion

All three posters sold me a game at an amazing price and I received them fast. Beatofficer even had some bubble wrap between the game case for extra protection that was very nice. Deal with confidence with these guys.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

Links will take you to a photo. I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.
***NOTE***Full disclosure: I do put these items on eBay as well, but the prices are always higher (to cover fees) and I will wait a few days before putting them up there to give people here first shot.

Bravely Default: Collector's Edition
$125 (F/F) or $129.04 (G/S)
- Like new! I did play the game for a few hours. Includes everything! AR cards and soundtrack are still sealed. Art book was flipped through very briefly (art books aren't my thing unless I'm a huge fan). Would be tough to find an opened copy in better condition!

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Guide (Wii and Gamecube versions)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Very Good +. Still has brand new shine to it and poster included. The binding is very slightly loose on the front page. That sounds worse than it is, but I don't really know how else to describe it. Can provide a photo if needed.

Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Complete. Very Good Condition.

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S)
- Complete. Like New Condition.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Positive buyer feedback for Luckydog.

Positive buyer feedback for foltzie1.

Smooth transactions for digital codes. Fast payment. Thanks!

Sky Chief

Selling some stuff to get ready for new VR headsets

All items are from a smoke free household. All prices include shipping within the Continental US. For more info or pictures please contact me by PM. PayPal accepted.

All pictures were taken by me and are of the actual item I am selling. I am happy to hand deliver to buyer in the Monterey or SF Bay areas.

WTS

500GB Xbox One Console Bundel - $350

In near mint condition, almost never used (my guess is <50 hours), comes with original box and no Kinect

Games included:

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Sunset Overdrive
Halo: Master Chief Collection
Forza Horizon 2

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/0SflA2_DGplD3OB96OZ1qgueoCr_LsaZqewDdxDoQ_9Ox0Ca60IZMti4OxPV8Pk9K-yk_Ff6GRHGKWjmGn3TaALPBwJoNiFDKJXL-0loHrJ4pUfikq886oUGT0CXGYuvrCLdBLZWXkbleNtKVXxTIDKPsvB6rsvYyUhR9HVh2ywbzDmZKM7RM-_UZFvN3y9tpM-SZ2uIJAGkDVN82Sj3FQnqZXI6K6SCUobKSHK7pcZYmPJv9g7Vh6_p_ahIbn_BkddGIZ9m7ZG6hf97Eq1W5iB2GF2acDmYl-iYobrRaBChwarLeHgUi77_T_5H_atOz5BT0cCJG92UYUrNvvgY6AOoEhpsCuWrpTlVlsDnnOemM3iunTaKAgMLu63vnqRQA6_m1VQRm_2iEmgcQC1jzA6-f4YjCkSBXMY9KjkiuBFwsE4Fe6ab34Q_2LGw3BXS_aPsBI6YufQeDhuArgrfFRvrpGux0sZaxHLDsv78GW9wxyznVLz1I4wg_WXvUXTgCNAdRCQhQHKbs0HpQzS7S-l9gZarvOCNjlOdC9SzvwBgHgkw8W2IiUz-4MSUvysg49LViA=w1704-h1274-no[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pQEaxfEAA95H2Lqw1y8-DEqIrrL_1HF_gldxg5Ddi0TuhZwaqU8_8PnJsVugH9KUtnq5uoePWEFIs_zmYQHLpzYPyjHf21MyhTEGRHxsU1LMpflNa4u95cDx-M37wlVW9ADlu_6kpd1ajinGi2abyFXsq-yat4FdC-cnOLOBS5hLENiipO_q7gvYJ7dAu0dcsgx792OMM0g0Sri-DmwgAzXhrfXbgJ8uLcSltfw-iRZvM5xeBRgnsvgsD2gL0MzD46vMcEOWKpRWCahl3txEs8yWdNy87DQ-sXWgio3mYuwghp4CNEleDyFA02_BNiRKYWpUy4fx1jWymmTO76IL0ULxDT2IE0uZt93-Vc6gS98ipL0_M9Q5EsxqcT3IKC66wbeM0MDGWnJLzmgC6ZujAhmmnNYJKV_O6oydCfFge-gUfEZzSIDZtDvWxfNPlU88SJ7TgP9m6BJ4yi1i23H8wL1ZQmnccruGoUqg9N-kdXfxE4pbqM6l5u0QqQlCvypQHH_nDYkm9dKpOTm8BUKfQuc0g2VciGBkpWTFmggjOPVqx1gvRDknOYP-gqy7uZwSDQ5nMg=w953-h1274-no[/IMG]

Oculus Rift DK2 - $400

Comes in original box with all accessories

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Fe3C1DfFCNEUDtF2oOXGDOZ0kaze1CtMRU7prMKIxslcro9m7sxctNZUvbIB8NXR63hhJHX4hGn5sFs_1AvbWYlGvT2XYbqi2UGo5skmGJ430KQmy45bTxsRWFZ1pojckkwIREXABUAWXeW89Da5uG0sbxzzBhKvuFOL20fIxAs1ZYhQE968KdKKzHoGE4TfxlWaLIejxJbJ6HTMJELfBWnKW-JqgmzUlpCzS9jE8vkXg2HfavR6IkeikbVy6YgF5zQxejQr11mjbgZmA9wQ0-qS1-vco2Cmf6-ax6YmAaWK4nHGDLRK_EjBDEGIXLKsMkncIBS74hpF18xtPRbs4_3Kcsc2dWoIT_ELG8LqMcRRx3yRP32Xe_az7KSVL200jy6MvkuVSXEac5eA8ymTMZX7MmVIb4IlQ-jpVbqELvpQ82_362_IDRMfgNU_NWvJYEKO_Ctc_JRrcDZstm3MTACUxr2dKXzqpeBteZu0NWw_uFy2L61Mv-2w-LfYQZDlNyBq2VnGvBYmJzlwWRYNq4CWCS94wMEHJxrSRZcP6mCD2g68qzIdhY18XGrlTsFfFsmpNQ=w953-h1274-no[/IMG]

Zelda: A Link to the Past 3DS XL system - $125 - SOLD

In mint condition, only used to play Ace Attorney (30 hours), includes original box and charger plus official Nintendo charging dock and UK plug charger for 220V, no Zelda game included

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wyI8iesrdvowvCT1Jpm7uYNWnL7NwxMyi2pn3gwaYHxMQawO2Z4zlWttbZ3a4hrzv_44jlIDFg4AsgMj2sh4MqdBY3y3Ceg9TvpknjI92ewV1ZPZD8fEJGPb2V02_l0ev6MyUdUNNaYzu8opjzA7tu1cbK3d7vlKk-9rqDyO62nxYuQUXDV9ck6SG7NXTqpE7kg0Lh2qCl1cACc5Gw1e_CKetNkkjb-B71cjXhs4BwYb8dpdY28oqCnlUbmJjJOyC3aUlRJMlhbcaV_2stAt3sinmvNoogHRTE-IlBgfrFo4AmYvMINMZZ3lLUnDAL1VjfmlK_r5G7JXDMH5SLRQa1gbtIC7iZHPlkvF9HeljgcNlsNccRHhGVe2Ti60HTQBxITajNnZYWIJccXNrl3wAV7M0bgAMzZpTnqqWvhgxzPJqj-STA594IAMNVFCh0EX9KT-y-H95ezDzpVdKjJdokhJg7PXFYOh1i6kQ4wqebFSjh544_NTlBNCLuI19T2ixf_0VDAPZ58PxTgkA3l_BhDdHA2BaURJZtOngPmrPCPawxD6DyPWfofkOvCwd1HL7WLSQ=w1704-h1274-no[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/DtoqY-LtPXBPhvJa-H_pN5PRBxHt40G2ZEW8seTqtFabUm3qDnny03FdCGdBN8fOWIzeLN-H_rHJqASDmrbaa30Naj7-2DH4NQJCWz6ENEVSclTk691AvWDA6vLCxeUFMRwF2kyf2EiKCcnri_l-uiXyGAHsUlrG6ZD3h1-0-QUVqUzRNBdjXizuS4crZEwudSlHkIskZsGb5VNoKxJsxxkxf_cflEKYUblm1NaHYFDUkAwhIUTIW2E2BMYypxW2goww8jzrua9A5Yxk9ARLUpZgpVMMeXfbymZwKO4QPb0ADMqVmAlU9dP-7Rpau5UPAxswQS9Ma8CzvSmZm1_4KgWmrrhWsT3bvV0yxcVen_-_W6MkWNuyzqs-C04ic5bv53kTmB1YsPQLgm2KGixwJXS14XDcCv6pdjONtcKx_oQ7LXk2YzjPK2Rqg-O6_EI-tkzLD1Kiw2PowlSfQTMTvMM6gQG6nzluoO9QSLM1kiy3kCA3IyWEyotBamTufWRZwwm1sEexhunQuCsKPJc_OeVTLG-t6wCzW_txZAAfA_Q_Mle-YbOApaLX2usrGBoyeNVYmA=w1704-h1274-no[/IMG]

64GB Sandstone Black US version OnePlus One - $175 - SOLD

Phone is in excellent condition and includes all original packaging and accessories

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fOOxusD9wRrzs5XKeQHMFavj8c-c8noIrabXi9LxfzNXEfbs_JqsuPQdaRRbcfF1VeGd_XQUHWtq2plGL5TC6t2LORWM8JDTJn-5ionOs0H0EpbHfifVENP07sZZ1AFL0LeHdKyCuee-klQ98jXo7HrrIXDDd1Er22GXWo5id0wdHwJ8KmDJNu1SCDgLrSj4XQqNWw7l8jLO2-s0kUgEg2BgZQFHnq0VqIfQT0NeMgL0dxMbArjY97nlmoYTP8VKv8x_1otd5RQfmi3Q5hmX8exWF0gbZGoDWVy5L1uz5o6uEx044Plvd2PaOj1F9N4gUtArgYzfymUJk_2rW_bY1LKVuINOJ9f3qx6-R3XQmyHxNWMehRAuEFZgtZH7RYpIOuVR1kcv0UaAUnurJGUzso3CaUKe-TrADKss6FSI7yabYOT8PD0bHU061IJhmH_yFwsCMmv17HZONQdv02ouO9AoljZKndnyVRe6B2zd-9FqJ9VN3tp80WHn5dThCV5JetgOQyvJTPRje34wm0A06ulArEfdz7uYHbj0nD-rulLo2BT8xirGwp53j-hVaCJqVLo9kg=w1704-h1274-no[/IMG]

EDIT: Will also accept trades/deals that include Xbox One Elite Controller or GTX 980Ti

Looking to buy:

PS4:

Rainbow Six: Siege
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut
Dark Souls 2
The Witness

Please feel free to let me know if you are seeking any of these games :)

Looking to buy:

3DS retail copies in very good condition, with all manuals/pamphlets etc.

Pokemon X/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
Smash Bros.
Any/every Mario game.
Any/every Zelda game.

I guess $20-30 is the price point I'm looking for per item. Only have so much money to spend, so I don't intend to buy the full list, just the best offer(s), negotiations welcome.

Soulflarz

Banned
WTS:

Forced - $0
Orion Prelude - $0

PM'd
edit: if it applies to $0 sales, positive seller feedback to Enordash, free games = awesome guy

Does it even apply? I've seen people refuse to send until you agree to it- not in this case, this guy is awesome, but I have seen it used for free rep

I'm pretty fine with it not contributing to my rep if that's how it works. I'm just looking to give back a bit.

Edit: I should mention that Soulflarz was super courteous and quick to respond to messages.

Pft, you're cool, and very nice to work with, if it counts towards rep, you sure as hell deserve it <3
Was just throwing it out there since I was going to ask awhile ago when I had it happen last and kind of forgot.

Enordash

PM'd
edit: if it applies to $0 sales, positive seller feedback to Enordash, free games = awesome guy

Does it even apply? I've seen people refuse to send until you agree to it- not in this case, this guy is awesome, but I have seen it used for free rep

I'm pretty fine with it not contributing to my rep if that's how it works. I'm just looking to give back a bit.

Edit: I should mention that Soulflarz was super courteous and quick to respond to messages.

want to sell:

Pokemon 20th anniversary New 3ds - $266 plus shipping.

Too small for my hands. Gives my thumbs cramps. Used for less than 15minutes. Still has both games and an unused code for the themes.

Gnilres

WTB Phyical Games

PS4
Last of Us Remastered
Driveclub
Gravity Rush Remastered

Wii U
Super Mario Maker

3DS
Story of Seasons <---- WANT THIS ASAP

Please PM me to name your price. I'm in the US looking for NTSC games

The Lamp

WTB
Zelda Twilight Princess HD Wii U Soundtrack CD from GameStop. Please message me if you're willing to sell your disc! Thanks!!

WTS: Used New 3DS XL

You can find more pictures here.

Comes with:
- New 3DS XL system
- 4GB microSD card
- AR game cards
- Original box
- Charger!

I've had it for about a year now. According to the activity log, I put roughly 166 hours of play with it. All buttons work great and touchscreen has been only used with stylus. This is probably the best condition you can get for a used system.

Looking for $155 shipped. Paypal and US only. I always ship with USPS using priority mail (1-4 day delivery)!

FOR SALE

Brand New Good Smile Company Pokémon Center exclusive Pokémon Trainer Red Champion Ver. Nendoroid - $170 shipped within US - Also willing to trade for the first Red Nendoroid + $50

Brand new Bandai S.H. Figuarts Darth Vader 6" Action Figure - $70 shipped within US.

Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition USB drive with soundtrack and art print - $20 shipped within US.

PM'd

I'm of the opinion that giveaways don't qualify for feedback. While it's an awesome thing to do, it doesn't actually prove anything as to the trustworthiness of the person doing the giveaway. Now, if any kind of trade had occurred, then that's a whole other story.

Still a cool thing to do though.

FS: lightly used 32GB Wii U with pro controller, 2 black wiimotes, Mario 3D World, and Captain Toad

Everything is in pristine shape! $200 plus shipping?

EDIT: SOLD!

Red Nintendo Dsi (in excellent condition) with flashcart and 32gb microsd card ( No roms, don't ask) $30 shipped!

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US.

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nintendo Famicom Joyball controller $15

Mega Man X4 PC Windows CD-ROM $25

Magna Carta: Tears of Blood Deluxe Box Set $35

Digimon: Rumble Arena 2 $45

Pokemon X + Pokemon Y cases $12

Woodstock: 40th Anniversary Director's Cut 3 DVD Ultimate Collector's Edition $25

N64 Manuals
TETRISPHERE $2.25
VIGILANTE 8 $3.33
Knockout Kings 2000 $1.10
Paperboy $2.50
Nightmare Creatures $2.00

SNES Manuals
AAAHH!!! REAL MONSTERS $1.10
PGA Tour Golf $1.10
NCAA FOOTBALL $1.10
NBA Jam Tournament Edition $1.50
Super NES Mouse $2.00
Tecmo NBA Basketball $2.00
Krusty's Super Fun House manual $4.00

NeoGAF Plus Seller

WTB
128gb Micro SD
cheap because used and not a gotta go fast card is what I'd like

Price includes shipping within the US.

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nintendo Famicom Joyball controller $15

Mega Man X4 PC Windows CD-ROM $25

Pokemon X + Pokemon Y cases $13

Pokemon DS games cases lot $55

Woodstock: 40th Anniversary Director's Cut 3 DVD Ultimate Collector's Edition $25

do you have the pokemon cases but not the games? already sold?

TraBuch

Banned
Used OLED screen Vita. Comes with the charger, a 32GB memory card and a handgrip if you want it. No original packaging. There's been a screen protector on the front and rear since the day I got it near launch so the screens are in great condition. There's some dust in hard to clean places like in the d-pad but all in all, it's in really good condition and plays perfectly.

$125 paypal, shipping included.

Bleeether

Selling: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn $69 dollars

More Pictures http://imgur.com/a/z6XSe

This copy is in pretty great condition. Original (2007) version.

Sorry i can't hold it, first one to set up a paypal Friends and Family deal with me gets the game.

Will be shipped in bubble media mailer free. If you want 2 day Priority mail shipped in a hard box with bubble padding add 6.75 to the transaction.

Thanks

2014 Series 1 Golden Tyrael pin Blizzcon 2014 Exclusive (Rare): $50 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom