• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

erawsd

header.jpg

WTS:

Rise of the Tomb Raider (XBO) Retail - $33 (shipped)

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC) Steam Key - $30

Accepting Paypal gift or trading for The Division (PC).

kenshiroro

Neo Member
For Sale - New Nintendo 3DS XL -
$145 formatted like new
$245 With listed games below

Prices with shipping in the US.

Just don't play it enough to keep it around. Maybe 100 Hours since I got it on the launch of the new system here in the US.

Oy3qGxVl.jpg

apkQN5zl.jpg

DLMPgYol.jpg

S6MJZecl.jpg

Gyu9BGfl.jpg

ls1Jczkl.jpg

1c8MOMrl.jpg

B6qCSzYl.jpg

LRKAhSQl.jpg

I have the original box and it will ship with that. No charger since it didn't come with one and we use it for the other 3ds units in the house. PM if interested. Will format the system before shipping unless interested in the installed games.

The unit has:
Monster Hunter 3
Cave Story
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Golf
Steam World Dig
Gunman Clive
Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition
Ghost Recon Shadow Warriors
Rustys Real Deal Baseball
Olli Olli
Mighty Switch force 1
Mighty Switch force 2
Shovel Knight
Resident Evil Revelations
Street Fighter 4

Ultimately I don't want to part with those games but if someone wants them for that price I am ok with that.

PM'ed for console only formatted

WTS Humble keys (PC)

ARK - $7
Wasteland 2 - $5
Grav - $3
I am Bread - $3
Sentinels of the Multiverse - $3
Switchcars - $4
Duet - $3
Sunless Sea - $5
Bionic Commando Rearmed - $2
The Last Remnant - $2
Garry's Mod - $2

Wii U

Guacamelee! STCE - $3
Olli Olli - $3
Steamworld Dig - $3

PayPal, trying to get rid of these for a bit of cash so I can afford some stuff. Thanks.

steadfast

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK for PRODIGAL

Took a chance on trying to buy something from him even though he already had one negative feedback since mistakes happen, right?

Well, this motherfucker took my money and ran - no communication since 2/24 when I sent him $30 for a copy of Splatoon.

Sent multiple PMs and contacted the the other gaffer he scammed and found out he never made good on that one -

Such a bummer, GAF has been such a good place to trade, but I'm glad it was only a $30 lesson.

BPoole

Took a chance on trying to buy something from him even though he already had one negative feedback since mistakes happen, right?

Well, this motherfucker took my money and ran - no communication since 2/24 when I sent him $30 for a copy of Splatoon.

Sent multiple PMs and contacted the the other gaffer he scammed and found out he never made good on that one -

Don't buy anything from this asshole or anyone using this provided info: [/B]

Such a bummer, GAF has been such a good place to trade, but I'm glad it was only a $30 lesson.
That's a shame that it happened, but I would take his name and email out of your post. PM a mod about what happened and let them deal with it. If he gets banned or is barred from using this thread he won't be able to scam anyone else

That's a shame that it happened, but I would take his name and email out of your post. PM a mod about what happened and let them deal with it. If he gets banned is barred from using this thread he won't be able to scam anymore people here

His username should stay at least, for the sake of others.

Also yeah that's terrible. Not sure how people can have the gall to try that shit here.

Shady859

Sorry he screwed you but don't screw yourself on here. Edit the personals before you get a vacation.

Edit: Good edit :) Yea it sucks i'd want to shout his details through everyone's speakers also but a mod and list keepers are the best plan of action.

Kingbrave

Positive feedback for rj118

Thanks for the patience as the kid took over my computer to play Rocket League.

Everything was fast and easy and quick. Thanks!

OnPoint

Positive buyer feedback for guill

Was incredibly communicative through the whole process, provided pictures of shipping receipts and the item arrived in perfect shape.

Very very positive seller feedback for jrcbandit! Sold me a Zelda Wind Waker Limited Edition and had it arrive just two days later with no damage. Thanks again!

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Anybody looking to let go of a physical copy of The Master Chief Collection? Thanks.

frontovik

Banned
WTS the following Pokemon games (still in box/original packaging), PM/quote if you need further information or photographs.

Red (plastic wrap removed/box sides are crumpled/never played) - $70
Gold (plastic wrap removed/box sides are crumpled/never played) - $70
Ruby (still sealed) - $110
Sapphire (plastic wrap removed/never played) -$110
Firered (still sealed) - $110
Leafgreen (plastic wrap removed/never played) - $120
Soulsilver (plastic wrap removed/like new never played) comes with pokewalker - $80

SOLD:

Platinum (plastic wrap removed) - bought from a GAFer, still plays fine -$20
Emerald (box sides are crumpled/have been played) -$20
Pearl (plastic wrap removed) - bought from a GAFer, still plays fine -$20
Black (plastic wrap removed) - bought from a GAFer, still play fine - $20
White (plastic wrap removed) - bought from a GAFer, still plays fine - $20
Heartgold (plastic wrap removed/like new/never played) comes with poke walker - $80

IMAG0493.jpg

IMAG0496.jpg

IMAG0497.jpg

IMAG0498.jpg

Also selling:

Naruto Shadow Box (comes with the original manga arc before Shippuden)/it's like new - $150
Geralt and Griffon statue that comes with the Witcher 3 collector's edition - open to offers
Geralt head bust from the Witcher 2 collector's edition - open to offers
Resident Evil Remake (Player's Choice) (STILL SEALED) for the GCN - open to offers
Resident Evil Remake for the GCN - open to offers
Resident Evil 0 for the GCN - open to offers

I accept PayPal and USD only. Will be happy to ship first as long as you have a positive buyer history; we can discuss further or negotiate prices.

I will only ship to Canada and the USA, but am open to discussion.

EDIT: If we reach a deal, I would prefer a 50/50 payment if I am expected to ship first. I can be very fair and reasonable, but am still cautious.

Labadal

Selling Humble monthly Steam keys::
This War of Mine $5
South Park: The Stick of Truth $4

Want:
PayPal (buyer pays fees or gift option)
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (for one of the games)

dmix90

WTS:
Type: uPlay Code | Payment: PayPal | Price: $40

Tom Clancy's The Division

header.jpg

Type: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Digital Code | Payment: PayPal | Price: $3 each

Gears of War 1, 2, Judgment
eLe8rlY.png

Jmac71

WTS NN3DS Pokemon 20th anniversary cover plates. Selling both sets of plates together.

$75 shipped obo

Want: PayPal gift or you cover fees

Will provide pics if needed!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Brand new in box Xbox One name your own game bundle. 500 GB. $250 + shipping.
Like new PlayStation 4. Launch model. $250 + shipping.

I'll trade 'em both for a 980Ti.

Got a Rainbow Six Siege UPlay code up for grabs.

Looking to get a $25 Amazon gift card code, and then it's yours. Just inbox me if you're interested. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom