• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silfolion

FS

Inversion steam key $2
Red Faction Armageddon steam key $2
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD Steam key $2
Strike Suit Zero Steam key $2
Two Worlds II Steam key $2
Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition steam key $2.5
GTA 3 steam key $3
Grand Theft Auto Vice City steam key $2.5
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas steam key $2.5
Max Payne 3 steam key $3
NBA 2K14 steam key - $4
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $3
Mass Effect 3 Origin $5
FF VII steam key $6
FF XIII steam key $6
Bioshock Infinite steam key - $7
Tomb Raider steam key - $7
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition steam key - $7
FFXIV ARR Collector (digital/key) - $25

Want
Paypal

I've been cleaning and I have some collectibles that I don't want/need anymore. Offer me something reasonable and help out with shipping and any of this stuff is yours:

http://imgur.com/a/fESd7

There's a da vinci flying machine from Assassin's Creed, an Ezio figure NIB, a cool oxygen mask that was given to me by the developers of Metro, some limited edition Capcom shot glasses that were never used, DC scribblenauts toys, a RE4 Chainsaw Controller(PS2), some lithographs, two walking dead figures (governor and michonne's zombie), and a Fallout 3 lunch box with the bobble head, dvd, and art book. Album is because I didn't wanna trash up the thread.

Still have all of this stuff, with the exception of the chainsaw controller and the Bioshock lithograph. Offer me a middling sum for any of it, and I'll gladly accept the offer. Also...

WTS: Telltale Games Collection for PS4 (Digital Code)

Open to offers on everything.

Rrang129

Selling a Surface Pro 4. Brand new, complete in box. Will ship insured with signature required.

Looking for SOLD!

SP4-1_zpsomulkqbd.jpg

SP4-2_zpsowyubn3k.jpg

SP4-3_zps0iya4kpi.jpg

Specs:

i5
128 GB SSD
4 GB RAM
Windows 10 Pro

NeoGaf PLUS Seller. Thanks!

Luckydog

Sorry for the late feedback. Positive seller feedback for hollomat. Great and speedy transaction. Much speedier than my feedback!

WTS
They're all Humble stuff I already have/don't want, open to offers and I can send keys first :)

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse- $5
Wasteland 2 - $5
GRAV- $3

$2 each
Life Is Strange EP 1
I Am Bread
Magicka 2
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Company Of Heroes
Sentinels of the Multiverse
PAYDAY 2 Electarodent and Titan Masks
The Last Remnant
Kayne and Lynch Collection

$1 each
WARMACHINE Tactics - Standard Edition + Mercenaries Faction Bundle
Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
Front Mission Evolved
Bionic Dues
Colin McRae Rally
GRID
GRID Autosport Drag Pack
Hospital Tycoon
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Overlord
Overlord Raising Hell (Expansion)
Overlord II
Rise of the Argonauts
Toybox Turbos
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Age of Empires II HD Edition: The Forgotten Expansion
Switchcars
Sweet Lily Dreams
Startopia
Skyborn
Magicka Wizard Wars Exclusive Staff and Blade
Gyromancer
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians

Paypal gift

Wreav

Banned
PRICE LOWERED

Selling my Dell Venue 11 Pro 7140 Windows 10 Pro tablet/laptop

Core M-5Y71 CPU
256gb SSD
8gb RAM
Intel HD 5300 GPU
64 bit Windows 10 Pro

Included with the tablet is:

Dell Tablet Keyboard - also has another battery unit inside that extends battery life
Dell Tablet Dock (new in box) - 3 USB, 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, 1 Ethernet, 1 Audio port, charges tablet while docked
Venue Active Stylus (new in box)

Here's a rundown on that model. Used for about a year, some minor scuffing on the rubber exterior, but otherwise in great shape. Thing flies with Windows 10.

Asking $475 shipped for everything or will trade for a GTX 980

bomblord1

Banned
LOOKING TO SELL Surface Pro 3

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ybyR93w.jpg[/IMG]

i5-4300U
128GB SSD
4GB Ram
12" 2560x1440 touchscreen

Minor scuffing on the back of the case from pulling it in and out of a backpack. It's less than 1 year old with no known issues. It's currently running windows 10 I can revert it back to 8.1 if you would prefer it.

$500 Or best reasonable offer

SOLD

Plus Seller

Selling:

Xbox Live 14 Day Free Trials - $3 ea or 2 for $5

$100 iTunes GC - $80

Digital HDUV Code: Elysium $2

All prices are paypal friends and family.

Buying: Amazon credit at 10% Discount.

Isaccard

WTS:
  • n3DS Pokemon Face Plates, New still in plastic (though one charizard plate game attached to the 3DS for some reason)
    Audio Technica M50x's, Like New, barely used.

AwRy108

wXMO1hH_zpsamqh1w9y.png

WTS

*Prices include shipping (where applicable).
*I accept PayPal.
*Reasonable offers are welcome.

Amiibo (US): 30th Anniversary Mario - Modern Color (sealed) - $13, shipped

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive, sealed) - $20, shipped

Nintendo Power #285 with Poster (FINAL ISSUE, sealed) - $30, shipped

Vita Skin (from Person 4 - Dancing All Night CE) - $5, shipped

eShop Codes:
WiiU:
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Ed. - $4
OlliOlli - $3
Stealth Inc. 2 - $4
SteamWorld Dig - $3
Sportsball - $3

3DS:
Woah Dave! - $1

STEAM:
Star Wars - Dark Forces - $3
Star Wars - Jedi Knight (Dark Forces II) - $3

RANDOM DIGITAL GOODS:
Hotel Transylvania 2 (UV) - $3
CAPCOM Fighters On Twitch, 1 free month - $1
18 Licensed Mega Man Audio Tracks From CAPCOM (3 each from Mega Man 1 - 6) - $3
4 Udon Street Fighter Comics (via Comixology, from SFV CE) - $2

Selling bare bones PC system parts. Everything you need except for a case and hard drive. I would prefer to sell these as a lot but I will consider parting them out. Also open to trades for a 4th gen Intel haswell i5/i7 cpu or retro video games (nes snes Genesis tg16)

Amd phenom II x6 1090t hexacore w/ fan - $120
Msi 970a-g43 motherboard -$60
4gb (2 X 2gb) ddr3 memory @ 1066mhz - $20
Galaxy nvidia 560ti (mini hdmi port can be finicky but DVI works great) - $50
Seasonic 500w power supply - $20

Take it all for $200 local pick up only in SF Bay Area.

What's the protocol on feedback for members who said they would buy something, then stopped responding to messages? No feedback because there was no transaction, neutral feedback, etc.?

I cancelled another sale because I preferred to sell it to a GAFer and then got kind of screwed when they wouldn't respond again. I even gave them a week and a few follow-ups.

WTB

PlayStation 3 w/ cords and controller
Slim or super slim, any size other than 12gb

Shoot me offers

What's the protocol on feedback for members who said they would buy something, then stopped responding to messages? No feedback because there was no transaction, neutral feedback, etc.?

I cancelled another sale because I preferred to sell it to a GAFer and then got kind of screwed when they wouldn't respond again. I even gave them a week and a few follow-ups.

It's a shitty practice, but I'm of the opinion that as long as money and goods haven't changed hands, it wouldn't be right to leave any kind of official feedback. Like you said there was no transaction

But I think it would be fine to make a note of it in the thread so others can know what they're getting into when they do business with that person.

womp

WTS: Fire Emblem Fates Birthright for the Nintendo 3DS

$33 shipped Priority Mail

Like New condition (No shrinkwrap), smoke less home...

Accepting PayPal via gift for shipment within the US. I can ship it out as early as this coming Saturday (My job makes it hard to get to the post office during the week).

I haven't sold anything here for a few years however I am, as of this year, a 10 year standing member of NeoGAF. ;)

PM if interested and thank you for looking.

Isaccard

Idk, no transaction occured, so I wouldnt leave feedback, cut your losses and move on to the next buyer, maybe checking our their history first before committing to a sale. That said, life happens, could be number of reasons they havent' responded, doesn't mean you have to wait for them though, there's almost always another buyer in line.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US.

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nintendo Famicom Joyball controller $15

Mega Man X4 PC Windows CD-ROM $25

Magna Carta: Tears of Blood Deluxe Box Set $35

Digimon: Rumble Arena 2 $45

Pokemon X + Pokemon Y cases $12

Woodstock: 40th Anniversary Director's Cut 3 DVD Ultimate Collector's Edition $25

Ask and I have pics of these.

N64 Manuals
TETRISPHERE $2.25
VIGILANTE 8 $3.33
Knockout Kings 2000 $1.10
Paperboy $2.50
Nightmare Creatures $2.00

SNES Manuals
AAAHH!!! REAL MONSTERS $1.10
PGA Tour Golf $1.10
NCAA FOOTBALL $1.10
NBA Jam Tournament Edition $1.50
Super NES Mouse $2.00
Tecmo NBA Basketball $2.00
Krusty's Super Fun House manual $4.00

TheTurboFD

Eh maybe I'm reading this wrong but you backed out of a deal with someone else and are asking about feedback for someone backing out of your deal? Don't want to sound like a d-bag but that sounds like it was your fault in that situation.

Another note

WTS Pokemon Soul Silver cart only , no box. $40 -shipped

I am a Plus Seller. Shipping from Canada. Prices in USD.

Flat-rate shipping: $10 within Canada, $15 to the US, with tracking and insurance. Ask for international rates.

Pictures available upon request.

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (Steam key) $1

$1 each:
Lego Batman 2 DS (new, sealed)
Excitebots Wii (new, sealed)
Assassin's Creed Revelations PS3 (new, sealed)
Medal of Honor Warfighter PS3 (complete)
Modnation Racers PSP (new, sealed)
NBA Live 2015 XB1 (new, sealed)
Fable III 360 (new, sealed)
Batman Arkham Origins (steelbook, no game)
Battlefield 4 (steelbook, no game)
Epic Mickey 2 (steelbook, no game)
Batman Arkham City Armored Edition (steelbook, no game)

Club Nintendo Platinum playing cards (new) $5
Club Nintendo 2010 Calendar (new, sealed) $5
Action Replay DS (new) $5
Kid Icarus Uprising box and stand (no game) $5
First-party Gamecube 251 Memory Card (new, sealed) $5
First-party Gamecube 1019 Memory Card (new, sealed) $15

WTB
Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition

ironcreed

Banned
Posting this yet again, with another reduced price.

u8QjKQo.jpg

Wanting $30 in Playstation or Xbox Store credit. Straight trade, codes for codes. I will also trade for a year of Xbox Live if you can get it cheap and would rather do that.

That is 5 games. Each of the classics are $10 a pop on PSN alone.

Star Wars Battlefront
Super Star Wars
Star Wars Racer Revenge
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
Star Wars Jedi Star Fighter

Eh maybe I'm reading this wrong but you backed out of a deal with someone else and are asking about feedback for someone backing out of your deal? Don't want to sound like a d-bag but that sounds like it was your fault in that situation.

I cancelled an eBay sale with a bid to sell to a GAFer.

Ask yourself this: Should the eBay buyer leave you negative feedback for cancelling the sale?

You are currently in the same position as your eBay buyer.

eBay lets you cancel auctions before they end. The person who bid is shown that the auction was cancelled and there's no confusion or lack of communication about the subject.

It's not really comparable, but it does appear people are hostile to the idea of criticizing someone for just flaking out, so I'll withdraw my original question and be done here.

OraleeWey

I have a couple of things here for sale. Note, the links are pictures to the items posted.

First
I've got $40 on steam. I'll gift you anything you want that's worth $40 on steam for $30 PayPal.

I've got a Crystal transparent Red 2DS. It is new and sealed. Just know that Nintendo doesn't use sticker seals on their boxes for some reason. However, it is 100% new and unused. Asking for $80 shipped.

Next, I have a new/sealed copy of Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition for Ps3. The box isn't exactly perfect but overall it isn't bad. It's in pretty good shape. General tear and settled dust. Here is a picture of the worst damage around the box. This is going for around $200-$300 on eBay. I'm asking for $150 shipped.

Then I've got a new/sealed charcoal black Sony PlayStation 2. These things are going for around $360 on eBay as of my light research. I'm asking for $260 shipped. If you're interested and want to reasonably counter offer me, don't hesitate to PM me.

Finally I have a Crystal White Sony PlayStation 3 Limited Edition Bundle. It is new/sealed. Comes with a 500gb HDD and a PlayStation Plus subscription. Though it must be expired by now. It's going for around $300 on eBay. I'm asking for the same as the Ps2 above, $260 shipped. Again, if you're interested and want to reasonably counter offer me, don't hesitate to PM me.

WTB

Mario Kart Double Dash
Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes
Gamecube component cables

Anyone looking to sell older strategy guides? I'm looking for the following:

Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Versus Strategy Guide
Metroid Prime 2 Nintendo Power Guide
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance Nintendo Power Guide

Have

Paypal, Amazon, Best Buy, PSN/XBL/eShop credit.

Ventara

Kinda off-topic, but I figured this would be the best place to ask. What's the best game trading website out there? Just discovered Gametz and it's pretty nice. I like that there is no fee on fake currency to trade with other people. And it allows for flexible trading, allowing you to trade multiple items for one/multiple items.

Anyways, is there a better site out there? Or is this the best one?

Takeru

Selling Video Game Promo Posters:

Phantasy Star Online Dreamcast Poster - $100
Order 1886 - $25
Dark Souls - $20
Corpse Party - $30

Code:
[IMG]https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/12747776_1513882578921692_1543630963_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5NjQxMjM3NDk0MDkxNTYxNA%3D%3D.2[/IMG] [IMG]https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/1516817_592300557600351_1134032103_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NDkwNTIxNTE3ODcwODYyOQ%3D%3D.2[/IMG] [IMG]https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/12729622_120062041715124_1334910549_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NDk3NzExNzgxMzQxMzYyNg%3D%3D.2[/IMG] [IMG]https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/1168569_175074562866317_2106701910_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NTU5MzYwNDM0OTYzMDEwMw%3D%3D.2[/IMG]

Gundam Breaker - $15
Lords of the Fallen Sold
Toriko 3DS - $15
Magi 3DS - $15
Rodea Sold
Yakuza 0 - $25

Code:
[IMG]https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/12547562_816149135197966_1710006117_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE3ODU3OTY2OTk0Nzc4MjQ3Mw%3D%3D.2[/IMG] [IMG]https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/917328_126609014392566_525537661_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NDQwNTIyMjkzNjI4NjM2MA%3D%3D.2[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom