• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most positive feedback for bestpersonevar he dealt with my Influenza PM'ing crazy message that I wanted his Wasteland 2. I paid him and I got a key.

dmix90

WTS:

Tom Clancy's The Division
header.jpg

Rise of the Tomb Raider
header.jpg

Gears of War 1, 2, Judgment
eLe8rlY.png

Milly79

WTS:

Disney Infinity 3.0 for PS4. $100 shipped

Comes with the game, base, all the Star Wars playsets plus Han Solo, Rey, Finn, Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Ashoka, Anakin and Kylo Ren.

---

Not looking to trade, I can however be bargained with. I really have no idea what to go off of on the Infinity stuff. PM me if interested.

BorntoPlay

SLEIhbg.png

WTS:

Hyrule Warriors: Legends - Nintendo 3DS preorder with 20% off from Amazon Prime: $33.00 (tax include) (amazon gift or paypal gift)

With one condition: You have to give me the "Tetra, Toon Link, King of Hyrule DLC codes for Wii U version" that comes with the box..

i will send you directly from Amazon to your address, PM if you are interested..

ShyGuy

FOR SALE

Xbox One digital code of Halo 5 Guardians - Limited Edition

The limited edition that comes with a REQ bundle, dossiers on the game's characters, the Fall of Reach episodes.

I'm in Australia and this is the Australian version of the game, I'm 99.9% sure you can buy it and use it with any region Xbox Live account so should be ok worldwide?

This is the code so I can email pics of the code for all of the above.

Price? Let's say...AU$65? Or...US$50?

I have positive feedback here, if that helps.

NintendoFan

Neo Member
In addition to my Sega CD stuff, I also have these:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tXgGC9E.jpg[/img]

Ninja Turtles Glass Artwork. Measures 6" x 6" - $30 shipped

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OqARRKd.jpg[/img]

Mario & Luigi Paper Jam Bros. EUR - $30 shipped

OR BOTH for $50 shipped

jwk94

WTS - HITMAN season pass(2016) for PC (Steam) - $35.

Season pass entitles you to the entire season, this includes the first episode.

If purchased, I'll send you the code on Friday. PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks!

DirtyLarry

Just curious if anyone has any experience with claiming insurance with USPS?

I recently sold a PSP to a fellow member here for $50 including shipping. I shipped it out this past Friday 2 Day Priority. I have the receipt showing the box was 2 ilb 3.6 oz lbs and that it cost $9.75 to ship. I also of course have the tracking number and USPS page showing it as delivered on Monday just as my post office said it would be., However the member is saying they never got the package. I am currently awaiting details from them as to what kind of situation it is. If it is an apartment complex, etc. etc.

I have not sold a ton of stuff online before and everything I have sold has successfully been delivered. So what are my options, if any? I am going to look into claiming the insurance, which by default is $50, but I am not sure how that is going to go and if USPS is going to deny it because they have it marked as delivered??

Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks,
Larry

bigzgod

I recently sold a PSP to a fellow member here for $50 including shipping. I shipped it out this past Friday 2 Day Priority. I have the receipt showing the box was 2 ilb 3.6 oz lbs and that it cost $9.75 to ship. I also of course have the tracking number and USPS page showing it as delivered on Monday just as my post office said it would be., However the member is saying they never got the package. I am currently awaiting details from them as to what kind of situation it is. If it is an apartment complex, etc. etc.

I have not sold a ton of stuff online before and everything I have sold has successfully been delivered. So what are my options, if any? I am going to look into claiming the insurance, which by default is $50, but I am not sure how that is going to go and if USPS is going to deny it because they have it marked as delivered??

Thanks,
Larry

USPS will deny it because it shows as delivered. If the buyer files a dispute on Paypal based on package not received, they will lose, since the tracking shows that the package was delivered.

I'd also call the buyer's local post office and ask them to investigate the package. Ask the buyer to fill out a police report and also yourself fill out the following form: Link.

As for the actual refund itself, that's something you two need to work out. In these type of cases, I generally usually favor the seller, though theft does happen. If that is the case, unfortunately, someone is getting screwed no matter what.

Sora_N

Positive Seller (I think? I bought a few codes from him) feedback to Sora_N. Was a great sport and helped me tremendously.

Positive Feedback for drizzle as a buyer. I helped him pick up some eShop codes. Quick payment, everything was nice and easy. Thanks! :)

Thanks,
Larry

It's definitely worth having the buyer contact USPS. I've had post office workers mark the package as delivered, while the package is still sitting at the post office. Last year, I had a package that was marked as delivered, but I didn't get it for several days.

I also had another package marked delivered that was actually being held at the post office, because someone was breaking into mail boxes at my apartment complex.

WTB:

UK Bloodborne Game of the Year Edition

bloodborne-goty-box-1.jpg

I see this is new on Amazon for around 80 US Dollars, and was hoping someone might be able to get a cheaper, or a used one and send it to a US address.

Well, let me know if so!

apav

WTS:

For sale is a like new DACmini CX (Amp and DAC combo). No variable output or 1 ohm impedance mods. I used it two times and it has been in my packed up in my closet ever since. I was looking for variety but it actually sounds quite similar to the sound card I use in my desktop. Not a bad comparison considering my sound card is high end, but it just turned out to be a frivolous audiophile purchase for something I thought I wanted but really got no use out of. If you like neutral, uncolored sound you will love this. CEntrance isn't kidding when they say the fidelity sounds similar to products well above the $1000 price range.

Adult owned in a non smoker household. There is a little cosmetic tear on the outer packaging, unfortunately it was already that way when it arrived (see last picture). Everything else looks brand new because it practically is brand new. Comes with everything it originally came. Looking for $525 shipped.

Pictures:

Preferred payment methods:
Google Wallet
Bank Transfer (instant with BoA members)
Paypal Gift
Cash if local (If you're in the NYC area or on LI. I'll be flying out to Phoenix, AZ in about a week to visit family. If you're in that area and are interested please let me know and I'll bring it with me.)

Shipping:
Ships from NY to continental US. I usually ship via USPS.

Ebay
Amazon
HeatWare

Thanks for looking!

mauaus

WTS: Hitman full season steam code ($60 value) for $30 psn or amazon credit.

would send the code on Friday

Pending sale to Morgenstern

Koppai

SELLING
Pokémon 20th Anniversary New Nintendo 3DS - $325 shipped

zStYbRUl.jpg

Charizard Amiibo (US), Greninja Amiibo (EU) - $18 each

pfC7azIl.jpg

I have positive feedback and have been buying and selling on GAF for years.

AguUXkl.png

Want to Buy
Omega Quintet (PS4)
Lunar Knights (DS)
Miracle Girls Festival (Vita - JP)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I am buying a new bike. I decided on a bike that is... a lot more than I planned on spending! Hence the stuff for sale. I'm a Gold Seller, so buy with confidence! PM me if you want photos, or if you'd like to make an offer. I'm willing to negotiate as long as you don't try to lowball me.

Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. I'm willing to work out international shipping if you so desire.

- Panzer Dragoon Saga (US Saturn) - Very nice condition. - $375/shipped
- Burning Rangers (US Saturn) - $130/shipped SOLD!
- Batsugun (Japanese Saturn) - $120/shipped
- Enemy Zero & D (US Saturn) - $90/shipped together. I'd much rather sell these as a pair.

If you buy all of the above, I'd do $500/shipped + insured. And I'd throw in a mystery game or two.

Complete beatmania IIDX Japanese PS2 collection - 3rd Style through Empress, with boxes and instructions and a Konami Arcade Style Controller. I won't include shipping in the price because I have no idea what it will be, but you'll only pay actual shipping. I'll also toss in a sealed copy of beatmania The Sound of Tokyo! for PSOne. $600 + actual shipping. I can also sell you a Japanese PS2 (with AC adapter and component cables, but no controller) if you want for another $100, but only if you buy the bundle. (I'm willing to negotiate somewhat for people on GAF, but since I'm only selling this for bike-related purposes, I'm willing to hold onto it until I get a fair offer/find the money in other ways.)

More pics available in this album: http://imgur.com/a/MGyju

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) - Sealed. It was somehow miraculously not destroyed in shipping! There's a bit of bowing on the bottom of the box, and a couple of corner dings but is otherwise in very good condition. It was shipped in a plastic baggie, and it's remained there since I got it. I'll take care to ensure it arrives safely to you. $115/shipped.

Cubic Ninja (3DS) - Sealed. $85/shipped.

Pit Figma - #175. $110/shipped
Lucina Figma - #245. $80/shipped

Attack On Titan Blu-ray Limited Edition - This is both parts of the series, the Limited Edition versions, with the super limited slip-case that holds both sets. Opened but never used. $115/shipped.

webkatt

WTB: EA Access
The Division XBONE

Have: PayPal
1 Year Xbox Live
1 Year PS Plus
Agent Origins PS4 Outfits
Batman Arkham Knight w/Season Pass - Digital PS4 Code

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

Want:

PayPal

WTS:

Astro A40 Headset only (used with PS4) - $80
Call of Duty: Black Ops III PS4 - $25
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood PS4 (sealed) - $15
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Vita (sealed) - $10
PlayStation All Stars Vita (sealed) - $10

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $25
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $280
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 Prime Lens - $260

Balthuk

WTB Steam:
Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) + soundtrack
Never Alone: Foxtales
Sunless Sea

Would like to pay you with humble gifts of equivalent value, not able to pay via paypal

Edit: So trying to buy Broken Age from hollomat, they turned out to be awesome and just gifted me a code.
Now zulux21 gifted me doorkickers and else heart.break. You folks are very very kind.
I don't actually know if it is considered valid but I will leave Positive seller feedback for zulux21 and hollomat and disregard if it doesn't apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom