• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Fair warning, if you have issues with things being priced over original retail value please ignore the rest of this post and move on. If you are still inclined to complain about my prices please do so via PM. Please don't clog up the thread.

All Items shipped by me will be shipped in boxes via priority mail. I will take care to package them well and if there is wiggle room on the weight before the next tier I will likely throw in some random extras. I will send pictures for the items by request and do my best to note any damage with the goods. I will also have signature confirmation for any item valued at over $100, if you want it, if not I won't add it.

I am clearing out some room and trying to price them fairly, but still try to get somewhat near market price since I am still trying to pay off a number of crowdfunding things I supported. (like skip beat on indiegogo which needs so much help :( )

WTS
All prices include shipping (Will ship to Continuous USA only) and I will eat paypal fees if you don't want to pay with friends and family. I will also accept amazon or PSN credit (if you want to pay with something else just ask I am open to a lot of things). I am Also open to trades.
Pictures upon request. (I don't want to make my post longer with a bunch of links as I will take multiple pictures of any given item to show it from every angle)

Catherine Love is over deluxe edition ps3 (New sealed) - $90

Last Story Limited Edition will (new sealed) - $50

Drakengard 3 ps3 Limited edition (new sealed + bonus DLC code) - $90

Virtues Last Reward Watch (new sealed, just the watch no game) - $90
9TI9OJb.png
I believe this is the red version given the color, but I have never opened it.

Amiibo (new sealed, USA region, though some have minor damage from shipping will note where)
Note: I am willing to trade any single one of these for an Ike Amiibo

Greninja (I have multiples one has a decent dent in on the right of the cardboard the other has minor damage to the top left)- $13
Robin (very minor damage bottom right) - $20
Lucina (very minor damage bottomr right)- $25
Pac Man - $15
Rosalina (very minor damage top right)- $25
Gold Mario - $25

Steam Keys
I will eventually add a list back to here but I want to clean it up by grouping and alphabetizing ect ect thus if there is a steam game that has been in a bundle just shoot me a PM and I might have it and sell it to you at a good price (prices can change based on my mood, heck I just gave the last person the codes for the heck of it... thus you might have good luck if you do it before I go to bed tonight lol)

I buy a lot of indie bundles and have lots of extra keys, and I am always open to splitting bundles with people if you want to go that route as well.

If you have any questions of comments just shoot me a PM I will try to respond quickly.

L.O.R.D

WTB

my friend in Sweden,and i am in saudi arabia
he want to buy usb SD card reader for his laptop but he can find is very expansive one

where he can look for a store that sell cheap card reader ?

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTB like a dozen unneccesary, massive pictures of a DAC. $1 shipped.

jay

Just curious if anyone has any experience with claiming insurance with USPS?

I recently sold a PSP to a fellow member here for $50 including shipping. I shipped it out this past Friday 2 Day Priority. I have the receipt showing the box was 2 ilb 3.6 oz lbs and that it cost $9.75 to ship. I also of course have the tracking number and USPS page showing it as delivered on Monday just as my post office said it would be., However the member is saying they never got the package. I am currently awaiting details from them as to what kind of situation it is. If it is an apartment complex, etc. etc.

I have not sold a ton of stuff online before and everything I have sold has successfully been delivered. So what are my options, if any? I am going to look into claiming the insurance, which by default is $50, but I am not sure how that is going to go and if USPS is going to deny it because they have it marked as delivered??

Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks,
Larry

Good luck.

I have had multiple terrible experiences with USPS. I recently dealt with a package they marked as delivered and then the next day left a note saying it was at their facility being held. Then a few days later, before I got to it, it was marked as delivered a second time on their online tracker. I opened a ticket online, they didn't call me back. SO two weeks later I called and was told the case was closed already and I was supposed to have heard from a local employee. I called the local people and for days went back and forth, which sometimes escalated to shouting at each other, basically getting no where. I also enjoyed sitting on hold for an hour and being transferred in circles on one occasion.

The only reason I ended up with the package (it was the second Cho Aniki, so obviously very important stuff) was because the facility it actually ended up at, which was not the one I was directed to call, left a "final notice" that they still had it and I needed to get it before they mailed it back to Japan.

Sorry for the length of this post, but I am still annoyed by this recent experience.

Just curious if anyone has any experience with claiming insurance with USPS?

I recently sold a PSP to a fellow member here for $50 including shipping. I shipped it out this past Friday 2 Day Priority. I have the receipt showing the box was 2 ilb 3.6 oz lbs and that it cost $9.75 to ship. I also of course have the tracking number and USPS page showing it as delivered on Monday just as my post office said it would be., However the member is saying they never got the package. I am currently awaiting details from them as to what kind of situation it is. If it is an apartment complex, etc. etc.

I have not sold a ton of stuff online before and everything I have sold has successfully been delivered. So what are my options, if any? I am going to look into claiming the insurance, which by default is $50, but I am not sure how that is going to go and if USPS is going to deny it because they have it marked as delivered??

Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks,
Larry

I had to file a claim on an item getting destroyed a few years ago, and no questions asked they sent me a check in a few weeks which was surprising.

I have run into problems with them getting packages there on time though. In fact I sold a copy of Dying Light on here that was supposed to be delivered by Saturday and got delayed by 5 days for no reason.

DirtyLarry

USPS will deny it because it shows as delivered. If the buyer files a dispute on Paypal based on package not received, they will lose, since the tracking shows that the package was delivered.

I'd also call the buyer's local post office and ask them to investigate the package. Ask the buyer to fill out a police report and also yourself fill out the following form: Link.

As for the actual refund itself, that's something you two need to work out. In these type of cases, I generally usually favor the seller, though theft does happen. If that is the case, unfortunately, someone is getting screwed no matter what.
Thanks. All very helpful. I really do not want anyone to get screwed if at all possible.
Member said they would go to local post office today. I am hoping it is just sitting there for them and the post office are just lazy and never left the note to pick up.

It's definitely worth having the buyer contact USPS. I've had post office workers mark the package as delivered, while the package is still sitting at the post office. Last year, I had a package that was marked as delivered, but I didn't get it for several days.

I also had another package marked delivered that was actually being held at the post office, because someone was breaking into mail boxes at my apartment complex.
That last part has be hopeful. Seller is an a similar situation so I am hoping this was all just the mail person actually doing the right thing here.

Good luck.

<snipped.

Sorry for the length of this post, but I am still annoyed by this recent experience.
Thanks, and no need for apologies. I feel your pain. I hate the USPS as well. It recently took me 3 and a half weeks to get a package. For some reason it went from Cali to New Jersey to Ohio to Colorado back to NJ. At one point the USPS website actually listed the status as "package lost" but that quickly was changed, I am assuming someone was covering their ass. I finally got it which was a miracle. Meanwhile the eBay seller I purchased it from kept pestering me to leave them feedback. USPS is the worst.

I am really hoping his Post Office has it. It has only been 3 business days since its expected delivery, so it can still pop up for sure.

Thanks for the replies all. Very helpful.

The_Kid

WTB:

This is an odd request. I'm looking for those 5 x 8 foot Zootopia/Finest Hours banners that movie theaters got in. I haven't had any luck asking local theaters to sell me one, so if anyone is able to grab one or knows someone who can get me one, I'd pay for it.

Soulflarz

Banned
WTS Hitman PC for $33, or for a Division Key on PC/PS4

Guy I know wanted it for this price so I sold it offsite, I guess I'll see if I can flip $10 and still get a copy, in the highly likely chance that doesn't happen, merg.

Positive Seller feedback for Got the Shakes.

Sold me Dying Light on PS4 and said it was in mint condition and indeed it was.

Also, USPS screwed the transaction up a bit but Got the Shakes was constantly communicating and checking with me.

Thanks, Got the Shakes!

Miker

WTS - Hitman PC key $35
Purchased from Amazon, which says "Available on March 11, 2016 at 12:00 AM (US/Pacific)." I'll be asleep at that time, but I'll PM the code when I wake up tomorrow morning.

WTS - Magicka 2 key $1

jtb

Banned
WTB any of the following Humble leftovers:

Wasteland 2
Alien Isolation
Supreme Commander 2 (and/or 1)
Dragon Age 2
Victoria 2
Tropico 4
Out of the Park 16
Cities XXL (this might be included in all-in-one Focus Home key, I don't remember)
Company of Heroes 2 (any/all keys)
Far Cry 3
Far Cry: Blood Dragon

Happy to bundle as many or as few together as you want; fewer transaction fees. I do Venmo and Paypal. Shoot me an offer, just be sure to let me know if the key isn't for Steam.

jwk94

WTS - Project Cars + Limited Edition Upgrade (PS4 digital) - $25

- Ford GT40 Mk IV
- BMW M1 Pro Car
- McLaren F1
- Sauber C9
- Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM
-

robotrock

Banned
Super Positive Seller Feedback for Sky Chief!!

Sold me a PSP Go in fantastic condition, that was shipped immediately as well! Brilliant communication as well.

Sky Chief

Super Positive Feedback for Sky Chief!!

Sold me a PSP Go in fantastic condition, that was shipped immediately as well! Brilliant communication as well.

Positive feedback for robotrock

Really fast payment, great communication, and just a nice guy and great person to do business with

Positive buyer feedback for alpinestars1980. He bought a copy of Dying Light from me and paid immediately. He was also very patient as USPS decided to delay the shipment by about 5 days for no reason. He was quite understanding in a situation that was frustrating.

Flandy

Oakb9ta.png
Guess I'll join the Hitman train
WTS
Hitman Full Game Steam - $35

header.jpg

Note: Amazon has yet to actually charge for the key so you'll have to wait until then. I imagine I'll get the key at midnight? I have it now
Have other people gotten their keys yet or are they just listing them before getting it?

Ventara

Want To Trade Away/Sell
- Sorry for the crappy pictures. If you want more pics of an item, let me know.
- If an item does not have a price, it means I'm only interested in trading for it
- All prices are in USD
- I'm willing to ship mostly anywhere. Shipping prices vary.
- Items will be shipped from Canada, where I live. I'll pay for shipping if it's a trade.
- All boxed games will be packaged well to prevent damage. Don't worry, collectors.

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita, Used - Complete) $10
Demon Gaze (PS Vita, Used - Complete) $20
Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita, Very Good) $15
Conception 2 (PS Vita, Very Good) $15
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (PS Vita, Brand New) $50
Muramasa Rebirth (PS Vita, Very Good) $15
Return to Popolocrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale (3DS, Very Good) Trade Only
Megaman Legacy Collection (3DS, Brand New) Trade Only
Fossil Fighters Frontier (3DS, Brand New) $20
LBX: Little Battlers Experience (3DS, Brand New) $30
Story of Seasons (3DS, Brand New) $35
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS, Brand New) Trade Only
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS, Used - Complete) $20
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS, Very Good - comes with Lottie Amiibo card) $30

Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles (DS, Brand New) $15
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS, Used - Complete) $10
Lunar Knights (DS, Very Good) $25
Trace Memory (DS, Very Good) $10
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer (DS, Very Good) $10
Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns (DS, Very Good) $25
The Legendary Starfy (DS, Used - Complete) $15
Monster Tale (DS, Very Good) $15
Ys I & II Chronicles Musical Selections (Soundtrack, Brand New - Crack on casefront) $5
Away: Shuffle Dungeon (DS, Very Good) $10
Puyo Pop Fever (DS, Very Good) $15 ***SOLD***
Lost Magic (DS, Very Good) $10

Tales of Zestiria (PS3, Brand New) $25
Tales of Symphonia Chrinicles (PS3, Brand New) $15
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3, Brand New) $15
Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3, Very Good) $15
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii, Very Good) $10
Nights Journey of Dreams (Wii, Used - Complete) $10
The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga (Wii, Very Good) $15
Earth Seeker (Japanese) (Wii, Brand New) $15
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (PS4, Brand New)
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS4, Brand New)
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax (PS Vita, Brand New) $45
New Super Luigi U (WiiU, Brand New) Trade Only
Rodea: The Sky Soldier (WiiU, Used - case + manual + WiiU disc ONLY) $20

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3, Brand New) $15
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3, Brand New) $20
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition (Greatest Hits) (PS3, Brand New) $15
Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City (PS3, Brand New) $15
Dead Space 2 (PS3, Used - Complete) $15
de Blob 2 (PS3, Very Good) $15
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (PS3, Very Good) $15
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, Used - Complete) $15
Dungeon Siege III (PS3, Very Good) $15
Resident Evil 6 (PS3, Very Good) $15
Doom 3: BFG Edition (PS3, Very Good) $15
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, Very Good) $15
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (PS3, Very Good) $15
Dark Souls (PS3, Very Good) $15
Dark Souls II (PS3, Very Good) $10
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS3, Brand New) $15

Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection $8
Bastion $3.75
Cherry Tree High I! My! Girls! $2
The Book of Unwritten Tales: Complete (Includes 1 and Critter Chronicles) $7.50
Gunpoint $2.50
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle $.3.75
Papers, Please $4
Ys Origin $6
Ys I & II Chronicles+ $4.50
Ys: The Oath in Felghana $4.50
Steam Gift Inventory Items

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Collector's Edition (3DS, Brand New) Trade Only Picture 1 Picture 2

Drakengard 3 Limited Edition (PS3, Brand New) $150 Picture 1 Picture 2

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS, Brand New) Trade Only Picture 1 Picture 2

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Collector's Edition (3DS, Very Good) Trade Only Picture 1 Picture 2

Demon Gaze Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) Trade Only Picture 1 Picture 2

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) $180 Picture 1 Picture 2

Criminal Girls: Invite Only Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) Trade Only *PM me for pictures*

htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary (PS Vita, Brand New) Trade Only Picture 1 Picture 2

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Let's Get Physical! Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) Trade Only Picture 1 Picture 2

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) Trade Only Picture 1 Picture 2

Want To Trade For
- This is merely a general list of what I'm interested in. Feel free to offer other games (Vita, 3DS, PS3 and WiiU), or even link me to a trade list you may have.
- You will pay for shipping, and you'll need to be able to ship to Canada, where I live.
- I'd like any boxed items to be packed well to prevent damage.
- I'd much rather prefer trading for games in very good to new condition, though we can negotiate

Steam
Beyond Eyes
Aviary Attorney
Way of the Samurai 4

PS4
Gravity Rush Remastered
Infamous: Second Son
Bloodborne
The Order: 1886
Final Fantasy Type-0

PS3
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix
Transformers Devastation

PS Vita
Memory Card 32/64GB
Ar Nosurge Plus
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Steins;Gate
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace First-Print Edition
One Piece Unlimited World Red
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess
Retro City Rampage
IA/VT Colorful
DJ Max Technika Tune Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia U Limited Edition
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 Limited Edition

3DS
Club Nintendo 3DS Game Case
The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes

WiiU
Mario Kart 8
Splatoon
Mario Maker
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

DS
Picross DS

Wii
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
Kirby: Return to Dream Land
Sakura Wars: So Long My Love

Gnilres

Positive Seller feedback for

twentytwo22 - Sold me 3 PS4 games for a great price

DirtyLarry - sold me a PSP and was super patient with me. Best seller I've worked with here so far. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom