• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive Seller Feedback for RoodyPooUS. He sold me a couple games through Best Buy's Gamer Club with an additional discount. He ordered the games very quickly and provided shipping info, great seller.

Positive Buyer Feedback for Def Jukie , paid quickly, pleasant transaction thanks!

KillerAJD

Looking to trade/sell a few PS4 games:

I've got a US PS4 digital code for Destiny: The Taken King. I THINK it's for the Digital Collector's Edition, but unfortunately I am not 100% sure, and I don't think I can verify until the code has been redeemed, so it may end up just being for the Legendary Edition. **Edit: After checking some things, I now think it's a slim chance it's the DCE, but if it is, that's your bonus!**

I've also got a US PS4 digital code for NBA 2K16 MJ Edition.

I'm looking to trade each one for copies of Fallout 4 (PS4 or Steam), Black Ops 3 (PS4), or R6 Siege (PS4 or Steam). Or I'll do $50for NBA, and $50 for Destiny on Paypal.

webkatt

WTS:
linebreak_zps48ee48c4.png

Batman Arkham Knight With Season Pass (PS4) - DIGITAL CODE
- $60 OBO

Destiny Legendary Edition (XB1) - DIGITAL CODE
(Includes Base Game, Expansion 1, 2, and Taken King)
- $50 PayPal OBO

NBA2K16(XB1) - DIGITAL CODE
- $45 OBO

WTT:

$20 Xbox Money (Euro)
for
$20 Xbox Money (USD) or PayPal

Hip Hop

WANT TO SELL

Fallout 4 - Pip-Boy Edition PS4 & PC (Amazon Day One Delivery Included)

$130.99 Amazon GC only (Plus Tax if your state charges Amazon)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$10 Playstation Gift Card Code
Have 5 of them.

$8.99 Paypal

WTS:

Fallout 4 (PS4 - sealed) (on release) - $50 shipped

This is the gold edition, but I will be keeping the socks and Season Pass. You get the game for $10 cheaper and shipped immediately once I receive it.

Paypal Gift please :)

finalflame

Hey guys, have a few things up for sale:

• Like new Majora's Mask Limited Edition New 3DS XL w/ 64gb memory card, CiB, Sold outside GAF
  • Alien: Isolation XBO, $12 shipped
  • Sunset Overdrive XBO, $18 shipped
  • Hakuna Matata (Afrika) PS3 CiB, Korean market version w/ English language, $40 shipped (this is a rare game, will come inside the hard collector's sleeve. IS NOT SEALED, but disc and contents are like new 100% working)

Pictures:

Everything here is like new with no cosmetic or functional damage. The N3DS literally has been played all of ~5 hours since it was purchased at release. 100% perfect condition. All payments PayPal Gift.

Not keeping track of my ratings but I have successfully sold at least a couple of things on here, all with positive feedback!

zatara

looking to buy a destiny taken king code (the one with the base game, house of wolves, dark below, and taken king) xbone

Glassboy

WTS:

Fallout 4 Pip-Boy edition for PS4 (via Best Buy - they're pretty good about getting games out on launch day)

$110 - Paypal

WTB:

Assassin's Creed Syndicate for PS4 (active DLC codes would be nice, but not required)

You're selling your pip boy for less than cost? Or are you a member of GCU?

T-Rex.

Banned
WTT
I have a $60 GameStop gift card (digital), is there anyone who has a $60 PSN card to trade?

I know I can just get it from the website myself but I tried and it failed the verification check since I'm from the UK and I think they ring to confirm the order. Or I could PM someone who's living in the states the gift card number and if they could get me the PSN card that would be great. Would prefer it to be someone who has good feedback on here for my own peace of mind.

dren

A Very Positive Seller Feedback for RichiRamjag

Transaction was super fast and trouble-free. Excellent seller!!!

The Chef

WTS

VITA Games: (I dont have cases for any of these games btw)
All prices shipped:
Rayman Origins $11
Gravity Rush $15
Need for Speed Most Wanted $11
Uncharted Golden Abyss $11

PS4 Games:
penvHEBl.jpg

Far cry 4: $15
Dragon Age Inquisition: $15
Infamous Second Son: $15

Payment: Paypal/Amazon/PSN Card

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
FS:

Fallout 4: PipBoy Edition

Yep - I'll admit it, I preordered on Xbox One and PS4 as I wasn't sure which one I wanted. Now that I'm busy with other games, I don't know if I'll have time for FO4. Figure I can see if I can make a few bucks instead of cancelling my order.

They're both Amazon orders. I'll change the shipping to your address. Trying to sell by noon tomorrow; otherwise I'll probably just cancel or give them to a co-worker.

Asking $150/shipped + tax (if your state charges tax). Have both a PS4 and XBO order ready to go.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

WTS

Backlit GBA AGB-001 Glacier.

SOLD

Included is
Gunstar Heroes
Need for Speed
Mr Driller 2

I also have a copy of Final Fantasy V for SOLD

When I received this model, the sound was cutting in and out, but always worked through the headphones. I took it apart and soldered the wires back on. It works the majority of the time I played it, but lately, not that much, which is why I'm selling it. When it didn't work reinserting the cart seemed to work.

Gaffers on the GBA board have suggested taking a wiimote speaker out and installing that. Maybe someone that has the know how wants to tackle that, not me though.

I always ship priority mail.
Paypal gift or you pay fees

Needlecrash

WTB: SFxT VS Stick or Madcatz Fightstick VS Stick. Hit me up. Thanks.

Edit: No longer in the hunt for one. Thanks to those who responded!

WTB:

Movie Codes:
Looking for the following digital movie codes, prefer to buy in bulk:

Disney/Pixar
-Aladdin
-Tangled
-Frozen
-Brave
-Finding Nemo
-Lion King
-Anything else you may have

Other Movies:
-BttF 1-3
-Jurassic Park 1-4

Games:

-Disgaea 5 Collector's Box
-Tales of Zesteria Collector's Edition (PS4)

Miscellaneous:

Looking for the Mondo BttF trilogy set by Phantom City Creative for a non-ridiculous price. I didn't even know about Mondo when these released and I really want them.

Thanks

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to sell a few things since money is tight, my car is going to need brakes soon, and the holidays are expensive. I've added a few more things to this post. I'm a Gold Seller (and a Gold Buyer) so buy with confidence! All prices include shipping in the US. Pictures available upon request.

I'm considering selling off some of my more valuable Saturn stuff. All of these should have box, inserts, and discs in good condition. I don't believe the Japanese games have the obis, but I can confirm. I'm not desperate, so don't please don't lowball. If you want a bunch of things, I'm definitely up for working out a good deal. If I have to move these, I am mostly concerned that they go to a good home. Everything will be packed and shipped with care and insurance.

More detailed pictures are available in this album: http://imgur.com/a/srpNQ

- Panzer Dragoon Saga (US Saturn) - Very nice condition. $425/shipped
- Burning Rangers (US Saturn) - $175/shipped
- Batsugun (Japanese Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Radiant Silvergun (Japanese Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Enemy Zero & D (US Saturn) - $130/shipped together. I'd much rather sell these as a pair.

I also have a few Nintendo Nendoroids & Figmas that I'd like to sell. These are all sealed and authentic.

- Pit Figma - #175. $125/shipped
- Lucina Figma - #245. $90/shipped
- Luigi Nendoroid - #393 $60/shipped
- Mario Nendoroid - #473. $65/shipped - Or buy both Mario and Luigi for $110/shipped

And a few other random things.

- Brand New GameCube component cables - $210/shipped Sold!
- NIB Ness Amiibo (EU) - $18/shipped
- Prinny: Can I Be the Hero? Collector's Edition (PSP) - Sealed. $20/shipped
- Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi EXTRA (Japanese PS3) - Good condition. $35/shipped

L.O.R.D

WTS

Resident Evil Revelations 2 full version with all DLCs steam key ( EU ) only for $20 + free Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition steam gift

i got it the physical version and i already have the game
this key is region locked in steam , but can be activated using VPN

i can't ship the physical box , only will send the code

asking for $20 paypal only

UK (EUROPE ) code , WILL NOT WORK ON US STEAM UNLESS YOU USED VPN TO ACTIVATE IT

0ronBnd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom