• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a mechanical keyboard and while browsing I found some nice looking replacement space bars for it.

Click
Click2
Click3

There's 3 different sets with 3/ea and they go for $15 + free shipping to continental US.

Is anyone else interested? Since I'm living in Alaska, shipping won't be free for me, so you would have to order them and ship one of them to me. I'd pay $5 +$1-2 for shipping.

Edit: Make sure they fit on your keyboard. As far as I know, the ducky key caps are standardized and are compatible with other keyboards that have the standard sizes (I might be wrong tho).

Corpekata

Banned
Looking to sell:
Vita:
Lost Dimension - 20 shipped
Persona 4 Golden - 12 shipped
Tearaway - 12 shipped

Lost Dimension is game only but I will find a way to ship it securely, think I have some old gamefly packages around. The others are complete. Can take Paypal but prefer Google Wallet or Amazon Payments if you have it. Items will be shipped first class.

brentech

SOLD
$120: Intel 3570K 3.4GHz Processor
Has been overclocked to 4.3GHz with ease. Temp never higher than 75C. OEM Heatsink/fan never used. Packaged in original box. Original owner since Mar. 2013

Uc8yQQv.jpg

EKD9WaY.jpg

KpUlDCK.jpg

Fhi47fE.jpg

$140: 770 EVGA Superclocked (4GB)
Never overclocked. Original owner since Dec. 2013

Prices include shipping inside the US48. Only want to deal with PayPal.
If prices are out of line, I'll adjust if needed, but believe these to be fair delivered.

Okay, last time for real. Need to get rid of this.

WTS

Nvidia Bullets or Blades code for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate or Rainbow Six: Siege - €20 (not going any lower now lol)

Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/acrs29hoj4.png[/IMG]

Presumably activates on Uplay.
Accepting Paypal. Will mail the code once I see the money showing up on my account.

EDIT: ALREADY SOLD!

boiled goose

good with gravy
F-zero GX
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest Limited Edition

NA versions.
They include original cases, disk, and manuals. Well cared for and work perfectly.
Can provide pics upon request.
PM me a fair offer!

Has anyone seen a deal for Fallout 4 PC codes. The only place I've really seen is GMG 20% off.

You can use isthereanydeal.com - the cheapest I've seen is currently Funstock Digital for 25% off - ( http://www.funstockdigital.co.uk/fallout-4-steam-key-pc-download ) using the coupon OCT-COUPMAIL-PRE25 . Here's a reddit thread from last month about basically the same deal.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/3n8kss/funstock_digital_fallout_4_preorder_544528/

Posting Positive feedback for WhoaIsThatMars. Bought my copy of The Witcher 3 for PS4 and was quite patient while UPS got there shit together in my area. Would def do business with him/her again

Positive seller feedback for Gamble. Came in great condition and included all the extra goodies inside!

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
WTS: Gears of War Ultimate Edition Xbox One DOWNLOAD CODE - $30 (PayPal gift)

Got the download code from a bundle I bought but not very interested in Gears. PM me if interested, will send code via PM after payment received.

Dartastic

WTB: Assassins Creed Syndicate PC key from the Nvidia promo. Are they available on Steam? Or do I have to launch it through Uplay?

TheTurboFD

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

WTS

Basically brand new just made sure it worked Seagate Slim External HDD 2TB USB 3.0 (Great for PS4 Upgrade) - 70$ shipped
LjrvqhH.jpg

MGS V Day One edition PS4- Throw Offers
TVpGaoP.jpg

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Typecover black (can be used with other surfaces) Brand new 90$
BJINEbJ.jpg

Dualshock 4 black (for parts) selling this for parts. Left rumble doesn't work, wont turn on without ribbon cable. If you can find that small ribbon cable elsewhere then it will work 100%. Throw offers.

Furious 7 UV code - 5$

I take google wallet and I ship with tracking

TWILT

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for TWILT. Bought Lucina Amiibo from me. Fast payment, very kind and patient. Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for _woLf. Shipped as soon as they could, great communication and was in great condition. Thanks again!

WTS Vita & n3DS.

These are both NA systems. I just don't have time/interest in portable systems anymore. Will upload pictures when I'm home this weekend (on the road for work but I thought I would gauge interest now):

Playstation Vita (series 1000 w/ wifi only) w/ 32gb card. $115 shipped.
-Fairly good condition, only issue is a dent on the upper left side. Have had a full screen protector on it since the day I purchased it. Comes with cord, cradle and this carry case.

Nintendo New 3DS w/ 32gb card. $225 shipped.
-Flawless condition. Screen protector on.
I also have Pokemon Y and Fire Emblem Awakening. Would consider selling without the games but would prefer it.

Paypal.
Again will post photos this weekend.

squadr0n

WTB a U.S. Wii U console

Doesnt matter which version as long as it comes with all the necessary accessories like the Gamepad/Controller, sensor bar, and cables. Dont need the original box/packaging or manuals. looking to spend $200 or less. Ive seen speculation that some Black Friday deals will be listed at 174.99 so I would like to get as close to that price as possible.

Also would like to add Positive seller feedback for lolmark for the Hori Arcade Stick. Shipped super fast and was in perfect condition. Totally forgot to post this earlier, my bad. Thanks again btw, love the stick!

Trying once again :(

WTS: FIFA 16 Digital code for the XBOX ONE ---- $25

or

Trade my Fifa 16 code for: Forza Horizon 2 digital code

Thanks.

WTS (Tokyo, Japan)

Saturn JPN games
Classic SEGA

Sega Rally - $6 / €6 (spine-card)
Sky Target - $6 / €6 (spine-card and regcard)
Gale Racer - $9 / €8 (spine-card and regcard)
Virtua Cop 2 - $5 / €5 (spine-card, regcard and flyer)
Fighting Vipers - $4 / €4 (spine-card)
Virtua Fighter - $4 / €4 (spine-card)

Classic RPG

Lunar Silver Star Story - $5 / €5 (spine-card)
Air's Adventure - $4 / €4 (spine-card)
Blue Seed- $4 / €4 (regcard and flyer)
Shining Wisdom - $4 / €4 (spine-card)
Shining The Holy Ark - $4 / €4 (spine-card)
Riglordsaga 2 - $5 / €5 (spine-card, regcard, flyers and poster)

Neo Geo CD JPN games (region-free)

King of Fighters 94 - $9 / €8
King of Fighters 98 - $18 / €16
Fatal Fury 3 - $8 / €7
Savage Reign - $9 - €8 (spine-card)
Top Hunter - $36 - €33
Last Resort - $51 / €46

PS1 JPN games

Shutouko Battle R - $6 / €6 (spine-card)
Vampire Savior - $9 / €8
Panzer Bandit - $47 / €42
Capcom Generation 2 - $27 / €24
Smash Court 3 - $6 / €6 (spine-card)
Thunder Force V - $44 / €40 (spine-card and regcard)

Delivery
Japan Post Registered International Mail (around 2-3 weeks), tracked delivery : $7 / €7
add $2 / €2 for each other game (up to 3 games bubble wrapped envelope, 4 games or more cardboard box)

Japan Post EMS, fast delivery (a week or less), tracked delivery : up to 2 games $13 / €12
add $2 / €2 for each other game (up to 3 games bubble wrapped envelope, 4 games or more cardboard box)

Payment
Paypal only (send as gift or add 5% to total)

PM me if interested

Bumping for a new page, had a couple bites but nothing set in stone... WTS:
Apple had to repair my Gray Sport watch, but instead gave me a brand new unit. While I decide on whether to upgrade to the more recently affordable black stainless version (or wait for Apple Watch 2), I've also decided to sell mine at the moment, still sealed.

There's no Applecare, but what happened was a rare issue where the etching on the backside had somehow come off in spots. They'll fix this for free as long as it's under some kind of manufacturer warranty.

Comes with all original accessories. The band has a little cosmetic wear, but it's up to you if you'd like to buy a new one or just keep going with the one it originally had.

Apple Watch Sport - 42mm Space Gray - $380 Shipped in continental U.S. -- Paypal only

Images below:

PM if interested, thanks!

Does "US only" really mean US only, or is it the usual US/Canada thing? We are the 51st state after all.

I don't want to promise anything since the last code I bought was before the dollar went to shit but I've used American ps4 codes for Lego Marvel, Last of Us Remastered and GTAV on my Canadian account with no issues.

Koppai

Anyone have Los Caballeros del Zodiaco PS4 (AKA Saint Seiya: Soldiers Soul) from Mexico? It's NTSC version but only released in Mexico. I really don't want to import a Euro/Asian version since the DLC would not be compatible.

Thank you!

JimPanzer

WTS

Japanese New3DS in black.
Mint condition, screen protector on bottom screen since day one. Original box included. Power adapter not included.

Shipping from Germany, shipping costs will be determined by the buyer's location.

Asking for 120€ (+shipping)

I can take pictures if you are interested, just shoot me a PM.

GTA V (german PAL version) for PS4. Disc and Box like new.
Asking for 35€ + Shipping via PayPal.

Killzone Mercenary for PS Vita. Like new.
Asking for 10€ + Shipping via PayPal.

Shipping from germany and only within EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom