• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB:

Long shot here but I want to buy a copy of Castlevania Bloodlines for Sega Genesis. Doesn't matter if it has the box or not I just want the game.

The_Kid

Okay, so I have a few things I want to sell. None of these prices include shipping.

1. Animal Crossing Card Collector Album.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/mYQAAOSw5VFWPcto/s-l1600.jpg[/IMG]
This is the imported Amiibo Card album, still sealed, with the pack of 3 boosters inside. I'm asking for $30 for it.

2. The Art of Journey Book (First Edition)

Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/0XkAAOSwyQtV3CMs/s-l1600.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/RngAAOSwT6pV3CGV/s-l1600.jpg[/IMG]

This is the first edition copy of the Art of Journey by Matthew Nava. It even has his signature on the inside. There is a slight crease shown in the first picture but otherwise this book is as good as new. I'm looking for $60 for it. If you want, I can throw in the journey soundtrack signed by Austin Wintory for an extra $20.

Any UK Gaffers looking for a Fallout 4 PS4 Pip Boy Edition? I tried to cancel it last week but left it too late and it'd already been sent out. It actually arrived today but I missed the post, so it's at the post office waiting for me to pick it up on Monday.

I can certainly post a picture of it on Monday if anyone wants to reserve it. If no-one is interested I can just return it to Game in-store, so no problem either way.

I don't want to take advantage of the demand by asking a stupid high price, so maybe £125 inc. postage would be reasonable?

n30z2Dx.jpg

I haven't sold on GAF before as far as I remember but I can PM you my ebay username - I have almost 1000 positive feedback.

WTB:

A cheap chromebook or netbook (like an HP streamer) that you want to get rid of by chance. Looking for 100 or under.

Just need it for light use when traveling.

Ryne

WTS: Brand new in box sealed Xbox One controller, black. This is the version with the improved bumpers and headphone jack.

I'm a Canadian who wishes to sell it for 35 CAD or a good offer to another Canadian. Shipping included for Canadians if bought at 35 CAD.

Vanethyr

Positive seller feedback for Vanethyr, traded a £20 Steam card for their NVIDIA promo code. Really friendly and fast communication! :)

Positive seller feedback for Garrett Hawke, for the same trade.

Was an absolute pleasure to deal with and sent the code quickly!

WTS: Slim Modded PS2 with DMS4 soldered in (capable of backups and imports), and a hdd plug-in attached (You can use a hard drive to install and load games). It has two wireless Logitech controllers (these controllers are awesome) and 5 memory cards included. I'm also throwing in the games pictured for free just to get them off my hands. I'm asking $120 shipped for the lot.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mario Party
$65 (F/F) or $67.25 (G/S)
- Comes with cartridge, box and manual! Box and manual have a bit of shelf wear. Manual has no tears, writing, etc.!

Pikachu 10th Anniversary Plush
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
- 10th Anniversary Plush from Pokemon Center. Still in great shape as it has just been on display.

Yasawas

WTS:

Destiny - The Taken King DLC code for PS4. Region-locked to Europe I'm guessing. Contains:

The Taken King
House of Wolves
The Dark Below

so basically with a copy of vanilla Destiny this brings you right up to date. £20 PayPal with you covering fees or bank transfer.

woopWOOP

Reposting from 2 months back. Altered the price a little too:

Found some old gaming collectibles while cleaning out a box. Figured I might check and see if anyone's interested in these here as I really don't care for them anymore (and I really don't trust selling items through Ebay)

WTS

Castlevania NECA Series 1 - Action Figure Simon Belmont - asking price €45,-

Final Fantasy VII PLAY ARTS Vol.2 - #4 Red XIII & Cait Sith - asking price €75,-

The packaging of both items are a little dented, with the Final Fantasy VII item also having a little damage (white spots all over the thing), but otherwise these have never been openend.
Listed prices without postage rates, which vary from €15 to €25 (when using insurance) depending on your location.

PM me if you have any interest!
Code:
[IMG]http://s30.postimg.org/8g2tmf7oh/20150912_143050.jpg[/IMG]g

Amneisac

I have a copy of GRAV: Reborn for PC (it's actually a pretty fun survival game with good dev support) that I'd be willing to sell for the $7.50 USD PayPal that I paid for it on sale. Bought a four pack, only found two other people to take copies.

I haven't bought or sold in the B/S/T thread, but I have split tons of four packs over on the Steam thread.

GRAV_LOGO_LANDING_PAGE1.png
http://store.steampowered.com/app/332500/

JoseDFrog

Banned
I bought the Uncharted bundle which to my surprise came with a physical copy of the game and a code for the Uncharted 4 beta. The game and code is yours for $40 Shipped to the USA. I will also be willing to trade it for a Forza 6, Halo 5 or Tomb Raider code.

Ventara

Question:

Has anyone shipped to Russia before? Would you recommend it? I've read some bad things about it in the past (stolen and lost packages), so I'm a little apprehensive about sending anything there.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I bought the Uncharted bundle which to my surprise came with a physical copy of the game and a code for the Uncharted 4 beta. The game and code is yours for $40 Shipped to the USA. I will also be willing to trade it for a Forza 6, Halo 5 or Tomb Raider code.

Not to derail but I thought the Uncharted 4 beta was part of the game client?

DontBlink

Question:

Has anyone shipped to Russia before? Would you recommend it? I've read some bad things about it in the past (stolen and lost packages), so I'm a little apprehensive about sending anything there.

My brother sent a phone there from an eBay auction, buyer claimed it never arrived and won the Paypal case, so I would definitely be wary about shipping there.

=====================

FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. PM with any questions or for more photos.

=====================

Would anyone be interested in my F4F Samus Light Suite Exclusive Statue pr-order? As much as I would like to keep it, I have other matters that require funding. PM with offers.

=====================

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed
- small dent on the side
- $95

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $120

Nintendo DSi XL Mario 25th Anniversary Special Edition
- outer box in good shape, some bends on the opening flap
- comes with a charger and the large, extra stylus
- system is in very good condition, top has some imprint left from the safety bag
- screens are nice, bottom has a couple of scratches from light use
- no game included
- $90

Game Boy Advance SP with a couple of games
- 3 complete games: Monopoly, Pac-Man Pinball Advance, Snood
- 2 carts: Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring & Codename: Kids Next Door Vol 1 Video
- AGB-001, system was heavily used, lots of scratches on the outer case
- screen is nice, some small scratches
- comes with a carrying case and a hard case, plus a 3rd-party charger
- $40

jblank83

Question:

My brother sent a phone there from an eBay auction, buyer claimed it never arrived and won the Paypal case, so I would definitely be wary about shipping there.

Same thing happened to me with a shipment to France. I had to close my PayPal account because of it.

Since then I refuse to ship international.

Risible

Did anyone grab a copy of Call of Duty Black Ops III Hardened Edition Xbox One from Gamestop and not want it? If so please let me know what your asking price is. Thanks!

wilflare

WTB

NA PS4 Digital Games
  • NA PS4 Guitar Hero Live Digital Code
  • NA PS4 Destiny Taken King SUROS Weapons Pack Digital Code

NA WiiU Digital Games
  • Super Mario Maker
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • NintendoLand
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
  • Lego City Undercover
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

3DS/NDS Retail Games (NA Only) - CIB preferred
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
  • Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater
  • Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
  • Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
  • Cave Story 3D
  • Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
  • Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights
  • NDS Tetris DS
  • NDS Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
  • NDS Trauma Center

Discounted Amazon Credit
Discounted eShop Credit

Risible

Question:

I can't speak to selling to people here on GAF, as I trust them more, but I never ship overseas when I sell on eBay. I always block international bidders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom