• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightz

WTS
Xbox One w/ Kinect - $280 shipped
Bought this used so I don't have the original box. Comes with console, power cable, controller and Kinect. A few minor scuffs and scratches on the console and Kinect (from the original owner), but the system itself runs well with no issues.

iPad Mini (1st generation, black 16 GB model) - $140 shipped
My wife upgraded to a new tablet finally so she wants to get rid of her Mini. Still runs well and has been taken care of. A few minor scuffs near the bottom. It's been in an Incipio case with and smart cover since it was bought (will throw those in as well). Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/tNCAr

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 - $100 shipped

Used Cell Phone - $130
Verizon HTC One M7 - mint condition, phone and charger only, clean ESN

Amiibo lot - $150
US NIB: Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Lucario, Shulk, Bowser, Sheik, Toon Link, Ike
Out of box, mint condition: Marth, Samus, Link, Boy Inkling

PS3 Stuff
Batman Arkham bundle (Asylum, City, Origins, non-GH) - $20
Uncharted bundle (1-3, non-GH) - $20
LittleBigPlanet bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
Infamous bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
DJ Hero bundle (1 & 2, no turntable) - $12
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - $15

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Buy with confidence!

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general.
I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

I am also willing to meet in person for very large collections if shipping is too much. I live in the midwest (Illinois) and in general I'm willing to drive pretty far.

Send me a private message and let's make a deal!

trC181N.jpg

gaR1YJE.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

WTS:

I have a couple of 1-chip SNES's in good condition $89 per console + shipping. I will ship overseas, just PM me for shipping rates.
Consoles only. Though I can sell controllers and power supplies if you need them.
I usually save these for mods, but no time to do mods lately. I will remove the region lockout tabs though so you can play Super Famicom games.

More pics available upon request.

$_57.JPG
This one is SOLD

KooPaL

So I bought Call of Duty yesterday and I found out I am no longer having fun with the series. Selling CALL OF DUTY Black Ops 3 with unused Nuketown code PS4 for 50 Shipped.

Etria

WTB: Valkyria Chronicles Steam key for $1.

Worth a try since some people got it from the Humble Monthly Bundle.

WTB

NA PS4 Digital Games
  • NA PS4 Guitar Hero Live Digital Code
  • NA PS4 Destiny Taken King SUROS Weapons Pack Digital Code

NA WiiU Digital Games
  • Super Mario Maker
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • NintendoLand
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
  • Lego City Undercover
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

3DS/NDS Retail Games (NA Only) - CIB preferred
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
  • Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater
  • Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
  • Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
  • Cave Story 3D
  • Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
  • Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights
  • NDS Tetris DS
  • NDS Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
  • NDS Trauma Center

Discounted Amazon Credit
Discounted eShop Credit

Just a heads up. The SUROS weapon packs are all greens with 200 attack.

xerzewatt

WTB Xbox One Kinect
Note that amazon sells a very good condition kinect for 75$ shipping included so please do not bother if you cannot beat that price. Do not forget to include paypal fees or I can just gift it after I get the unit. I am interested in the dance central spotlight code as well although it is hard to beat 8.50$. Thanks

Psxdad

WTB the following Gamecube games. Only interested in complete, non-player's choice games in very good condition. These are for my personal collection:

007: Everything or Nothing
007: Nightfire
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
Battalion Wars
F-Zero GX
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Ikaruga
P.N.03
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Skies of Arcadia Legends
SoulCalibur II
Star Fox Assault
Star Fox Adventures
Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey Ball
Tales of Symphonia
Wave Race: Blue Storm

womp

Looking for a good deal on a Fallout 4 Steam key myself...

You can get it for $48 off of GMG using the 20% off code: SAVE20-NOVEMB-GAMING

You should get the code immediately and be able to pre-load. Code also works on the season pass.

Link.

It's $40 on GMG, no code needed.

Link.

Yeah but after paying $39 for Black Ops 3, I am holding out for a similar deal. I have a budget and am trying to maximize the games I can get with it - This season has been a real massacre for the wallet. :)

You can get it for $48 off of GMG using the 20% off code: SAVE20-NOVEMB-GAMING

You should get the code immediately and be able to pre-load. Code also works on the season pass.

Link.

this. Other alternative (if you dont plan to play night of or VPN the day before) is target's b2g1 free which amounts to $40 a game (return the other 2 if you dont need 3 games) or Best buy's gcu +$10 preorder credit +$25 off select games (gcu stacks too).

http://slickdeals.net/f/8222050-buy...25-on-select-game-at-best-buy-stacks-with-gcu

Platy

Extremely positive feedback for Platy. I needed a difficult to find accessory for my retro gaming CRT monitor. I found one in Brazil but needed to be in the country to buy it. Platy stepped up like a champ after I posted to Brazil-GAF for help, bought it for me with no fuss and had it shipped over to me in the States without any delay. I reimbursed the item/shipping costs + paid a negotiated amount for the help. Thanks for your tremendous effort, Platy!

Also, very positive feedback for monkeymagic84 !
Paid everything way faster than I expected, specialy the "negotiated amount for the help" one !

Krakatoa

Looking to sell for Microsoft Xbox One -

- Gears of War Ultimate Edition full game digital download redeem code
- Two 14 day Xbox Live trial redeem codes

Cost is $20 via a Best Buy Gift Card only. Best Buy Gift Card code can be PM'ed to me and once verified, I will send the three redeem codes via PM.

Currently have two (2) positive feedback as a seller from earlier this year.
Sent you a pm.

Sydle

Gone
Any interest in a working Gamecube? Comes with original box in great shape, all inserts and cables, 2 controllers, and a memory card.

You cover shipping to anywhere in the US and it's yours. I take Paypal gift.

Edit: got 4 PM's, that's enough for now. Will work through them in order received.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTS

2010 Mid 15" MBP
- $465 + shipping/insurance/etc

2.4GHz processor
4 gigs RAM
320GB HDD
Running OSX 10.6.8

Pokemon Soul Silver complete - make me a fair offer (prices are all over on this)

Mickey 3DSXL - $145 shipped

AT&T iPhone 5s 32GB Silver - charger included, I think I still have the box, locked to AT&T, perfect condition, $255 shipped with insurance

More pics of everything available upon request. PayPal gift or +3%. US only (AK and HI shipping extra).

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to sell a few things since money is tight, my car is going to need brakes soon, and the holidays are expensive. I've added a few more things to this post. I'm a Gold Seller (and a Gold Buyer) so buy with confidence! All prices include shipping in the US. Pictures available upon request.

I'm considering selling off some of my more valuable Saturn stuff. All of these should have box, inserts, and discs in good condition. I don't believe the Japanese games have the obis, but I can confirm. I'm not desperate, so don't please don't lowball. If you want a bunch of things, I'm definitely up for working out a good deal. If I have to move these, I am mostly concerned that they go to a good home. Everything will be packed and shipped with care and insurance.

More detailed pictures are available in this album: http://imgur.com/a/srpNQ

- Panzer Dragoon Saga (US Saturn) - Very nice condition. $425/shipped
- Burning Rangers (US Saturn) - $175/shipped
- Batsugun (Japanese Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Radiant Silvergun (Japanese Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Enemy Zero & D (US Saturn) - $130/shipped together. I'd much rather sell these as a pair.

I also have a few Nintendo Nendoroids & Figmas that I'd like to sell. These are all sealed and authentic.

- Pit Figma - #175. $125/shipped
- Lucina Figma - #245. $90/shipped
- Luigi Nendoroid - #393 $60/shipped
- Mario Nendoroid - #473. $65/shipped - Or buy both Mario and Luigi for $110/shipped

And a few other random things.

- NIB Ness Amiibo (EU) - $18/shipped
- Prinny: Can I Be the Hero? Collector's Edition (PSP) - Sealed. $20/shipped Sold!
- Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi EXTRA (Japanese PS3) - Good condition. $35/shipped

Tambini

WTB: Gamecube console
Located in the UK, PM me if you're interested, pls note I won't be buying any huge bundles, can't really afford it, just looking for console controller and maybe a few games

WarLox

Positive buyer feedback to Heroman
Positive buyer feedback to Glennct
Positive buyer feedback to Hysterical
Positive buyer feedback to Smidget

WTS:

12 month Xbox live code. Asking for $30 amazon e-giftcard

Digital Download PS4-NBA 2k16 Michael Jordan special edition. Asking for $45 amazon e-giftcard.

Digital Download PS4-Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Season Pass. Asking for $35 amazon e-giftcard.

WTS:

NA Final Fantasy 15 Episode Duscue demo codes for PS4 and XBO. $20 for each via PayPal. PM if interested! Prices are negotiable. :)

List of feedback for reference:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

MUnited83

For you.
FEATURED DEAL STEAM:
header.jpg

Fallout 4- 49$
header.jpg

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide - 20$
header.jpg

Black Ops 3 with Nuketown- 45$
without Nuketown: 40$
UPLAY GAMES:
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Syndicate- 32$
header.jpg

Rainbow Six Siege- 32$

STEAM GAMES:

header.jpg

Football Manager 2016 - 40$

header.jpg

Total War Attila: 33$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 15$

header.jpg

NBA 2K16 - 42$

header.jpg

PES 2016- 33$
header.jpg

Mad Max: 20$

Mortal Kombat X: 12$
Mortal Kombat X premium (has season pass): 15$
Arkham Knight : 20$
Arkham Knight Premium (has season pass): 27$
Shadow of Mordor GOTY: 16$

Reposting with photos!

WTS Vita & n3DS.

These are both NA systems and NA games. I just don't have time/interest in portable systems anymore.

Playstation Vita (series 1000 w/ wifi only) w/ 32gb card. $100 shipped.
LBP Vita - $10
Persona 4 Golden - $15
-Fairly good condition, only issue is a dent on the lower left side. Have had a full screen protector on it since the day I purchased it. Comes with cord, cradle and this carry case.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5yLJGkK.jpg[/IMG]
Little dmg to side of Vita:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/49stYL0.jpg[/IMG]

Nintendo New 3DS w/ 32gb card. $175 shipped.
-Flawless condition. Screen protector on from day 1.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Y46sYFC.jpg[/IMG]

No idea what to ask for these. They come as is.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8rhO1wa.jpg[/IMG]
Paypal.

WTS:

Nvidia redemption code for Rainbox Six: Siege or Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

$30 paypal

EDIT: Aww screw it, I'll just go ahead and redeem Ass Creed myself at least so I can bitch about it.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) - 1 Year - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(778+ Total Positive Feedback!)

ThisOne

WTB

Tearaway (ps4)

Looking to pay around $15-$20.

Positive seller feedback for The Chef.
Positive seller feedback for SephCast.
Positive seller feedback for FallingEdge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom