• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumbo sale, with some FURTHER price drops!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oCnNAli.jpg[/img]

Xbox 360:
Beautiful Katamari - $10
Child of Eden - $3
Duke Nukem Forever - $4
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition (Platinum Hits) - $10

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/59M3FKn.jpg[/img]

Nintendo DS:
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $9
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - $8
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - $12
Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $23
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $7
Starfox Command - $10
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - $9 (Sticker Residue on the spine. Not on the plastic part, it’s on the paper insert)
Bomberman Land Touch! - $13

Nintendo 3DS:
Kid Icarus: Uprising – $33 (I’m keeping the stand. I’ll include the outside box which has a price sticker and residue on it, game case is inside. Otherwise complete and the AR cards are still sealed)
Fire Emblem: Awakening - $28

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hHk9INU.jpg[/img]

Gamecube:

Resident Evil (REmake) - $10

Nintendo Wii:
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $8
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $13

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/c214iLr.jpg[/img]

PSP:
Ys Seven - $10
Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $18
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $10
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $9
Persona 3 Portable - $28
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - $10
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - $9
Jeanne D’Arc - $8
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $10
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - $8
Crush - $6
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - $7

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4xWei1f.jpg[/img]

Playstation 2:

Red Dead Revolver - $6 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $10

Playstation 3:
Sports Champions - $3 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $11
LittleBIGPlanet - $3
Asura’s Wrath - $11
Bioshock Infinite - $8

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. I’ll be using the cheapest shipping option that still includes tracking. I think this is limited to First Class and up depending on size/weight. Media mail will NOT be used.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what games you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal gift option for payment or buyer pays fees, please.

Lastly, my prices came from a quick glance at sold listings on ebay. I’m not trying to cheat anyone. If the price doesn’t make sense for a game you want, please point it out and I’ll reevaluate using the same method.

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Toys

A bunch more 3A stuff. I'm not going to post pictures of everything because I feel like my posts are becoming way too image-heavy. Click on the links to see photos.

WWR 1/6th N.O.M. 4th. NISB $129.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th N.O.M. Disciple 27 NISB $149.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Supreme N.O.M. $99.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 Opened and displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Whitemother $99.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Punter Bot Sniper NISB $139.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Frank the Bot Sniper and Snippy NISB $159.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Barguest de Plume $149.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 Opened but never displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Fantome de Plume $149.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint.

ThreeA 1/6 Popbot Tomorrow King Slicer Kyuuketsuki 3AA Exclusive $400.00. Box was opened to examine contents but the clamshell has never been opened. Comes with poster and booklet. SOLD

ThreeA 1/12 Maschinen Krieger Ma.K. KROTE White $175.00. This has been displayed and is in excellent condition (though I never got around to loading batteries into it for the lights and front rotating gun). Box has a few dents. Comes with instructions. Ships in original shipping container.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Yoshi's Woolly World w/ Yarn Amiibo $50.00/$51.75 Brand new and unopened. Top, rear of the out box has been pushed in slightly during shipping, as can hopefully be seen in the pictures.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $70.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $30.00/$31.00. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $20.00/$20.65. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $30.00/$31.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $30.00/$31.25 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.
ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is included and intact.

6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $45.00/$46.35 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Criterion set: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai, Time Bandits, Grey Gardens, and The Beales of Grey Gardens $45.00/$46.35. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$26.00. All in excellent condition.

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $40.00/$41.25. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

[URL="http://imgur.com/ilS5A xU"< /a>]
ilS5AxUm.jpg
[/URL]

Looking to trade 3DS games.

Here's what I have:

Freakyforms Deluxe (sealed)
Legend of Korra (sealed)
Ultimate NES Remix (sealed)
Tomadachi Life (sealed)
Mario Kart 7 (mint, complete)

Here's what I'm mainly looking for, but will entertain any other offers:

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
Luigi's Mansion
Kirby Triple Deluxe

Plus Seller, will ship from Canada.

Danneee

WTB: $10 PSN money.

I can't fucking believe I spent half of that "15 back when spending 100" PSN promotion on October 5th. I was so sure I'd get some money back. Fuck.

So now I need another 10 bucks...

Busted my ass to get another of of these during NYCC 2015, which working. Then the person I got it for decided they didn't want it!

Hasn't been opened, still sealed and has been sitting on my workbench ever since.

Selling it off for $125.
Paypal only.

I'm # 3321 on the feedback list with 3 buys / 7 sells, all positive ;)

Also selling unopened copies of Halo 5 and Assassin's Creed Syndicate for Xbox One - $50 each.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Will also trade for Xbox points.

$5 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD
$5 Spring - Drafthouse Digital
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV

$4 Tusk - UVHD
$4 Godzilla 2014 - UVHD
$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Blair Witch Project - UVHD
$4 Spaceballs - UVHD
$4 Alien - UVHD

$3 Savages - iTunes + UVHD Combo
$3 Now You See Me - iTunes + UV Combo
$3 Elysium - UVHD
$3 The Wolverine - UVHD
$3 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$3 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$3 Moneyball - UV

tb38In8.jpg

Shady859

Positive buyer feedback for Garrett Hawke
Very easy to deal with, enjoy!

&

Positive buyer feedback for Danneee
Another easy buyer to work with. Enjoy :)

Not sure if this is still allowed here but I don't see anything in the rules so here goes.

Looking for someone with GCU (Best Buy) to order some games for me during Black Friday. I'd pay for the games and any shipping in advance and we can work out a fee or something. PM please.

Cth

HAVE
- (3) Nuketown DLC Codes for PS4 [ $2 paypal gift ]
- (2) Fallout 3 Codes for XB1/X360 [ $8 paypal gift ]

Tonezorz

WTS PS4 Fallout 4 (opened, mint) - $45 Shipped

Will take Paypal friends and family, PSN or Xbox Live credit.

Alternately, will trade for code for another recent release on either console.

Nakazato

Busted my ass to get another of of these during NYCC 2015, which working. Then the person I got it for decided they didn't want it!

Hasn't been opened, still sealed and has been sitting on my workbench ever since.

Selling it off for $125.
Paypal only.

I'm # 3321 on the feedback list with 3 buys / 7 sells, all positive ;)

FUCKKKK. I wish I didn't buy that arcade stick now

Fallout 4 Season Pass for PS4 - $24

Also selling iTunes GC $100 for $85.

Want Best Buy Gamer's Club prices but don't want to pay the membership fee? Want to get an even better discount?

Now I am offering the following service:

I will buy games at Best Buy with Gamer's Club for you with any item that qualifies for the Gamer's Club Discount which is 20% off New Games and 10% off Used Games.

For a limited time only I will also discount an additional 5% off of your total after tax!

For example: A standard $59.99 new game and 9% tax would be calculated as follows: $59.99 - $12 GCU = $47.99 * 1.09 for 9% tax ($4.32) = $52.31 - 5% Discount ($2.62) = $49.69

A used $49.99 would be calculated as follows: $49.99 - $5 GCU = $44.99 * 1.09 for 9% Tax ($4.05) = $49.03 - 5% Discount ($2.45) = $46.58

All you need to do is pay me with paypal gift on the total and I will create an order that ships to your address. If you are unsure of your total, I can add it to the card with your shipping address to verify the tax amount.

I can only do this for 3 games per title per console so I will let you know if something is sold out.

I can also buy non-games for 5% off(other than gift cards)!!!

Syrus

Banned
WTB:

Super Mario Maker Wii U
Yoshi wooly world Wii U

Rise of the tomb raider Code
Gears of war UE Code

Yokai Watch 3DS

Reposting

WTS
All prices shipped, Paypal please

3DS Games
Mario Golf World Tour - $19
Mario Kart 7 - $18
Crush 3D - $5
Ridge Racer 3D - $9
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy (sticker residue on case) - $10

PSP UMDs-only lot - $10
Madden 07
Smackdown vs Raw 2007
Transformers the Game
Rush (cracked but still works)
Medievil Resurrection
2 Silicone UMD sleeves

Nightz

WTS
Xbox One w/ Kinect - $280 shipped
Bought this used so I don't have the original box. Comes with console, power cable, controller and Kinect. A few minor scuffs and scratches on the console and Kinect (from the original owner), but the system itself runs well with no issues.

iPad Mini (1st generation, black 16 GB model) - $120 shipped
My wife upgraded to a new tablet finally so she wants to get rid of her Mini. Still runs well and has been taken care of. A few minor scuffs near the bottom. It's been in an Incipio case with and smart cover since it was bought (will throw those in as well). Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/tNCAr

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 - $100 shipped

Used Cell Phone - $100
Verizon HTC One M7 - mint condition, phone and charger only, clean ESN

Amiibo lot - $120
US NIB: Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Lucario, Shulk, Bowser, Sheik, Toon Link, Ike
Out of box, mint condition: Marth, Samus, Link, Boy Inkling

PS3 Stuff
Batman Arkham bundle (Asylum, City, Origins, non-GH) - $18
Uncharted bundle (1-3, non-GH) - $18
LittleBigPlanet bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
Infamous bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
DJ Hero bundle (1 & 2, no turntable) - $12
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - $15

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Buy with confidence!

Jiraiza

WTS

Xenoblade X Wii U Japanese Bundle - $300 (all miscellaneous fees covered including shipping)
Bought this on the day of release. Opened and played it for a few months, but fairly new aside from that. Looking to get rid of this for the Genei Ibun Roku bundle. Reminder that the Wii U is region-locked, so you're committing to playing only Japanese games if you buy this. Will factory reset the system before shipping.

I accept PayPal. Feel free to send me a PM if you want pictures or something. Fairly open to the price as well, somewhat.

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

Corsair Vengeance K90 Mechanical Keyboard: $30 shipped ($31.17)

FOR PARTS/NOTWORKING

It suffered a spill. After I tried everything (including taking it apart and dipping it in a tub of 90% isopropyl alcohol) it still doesn't work right. Some keys work, but most keys don't work as intended. Instead they change the level of the brightness in the backlight for whatever reason. Also by taking the keyboard apart I damaged it even more. There are some scratches over the Corsair logo (which the corner of the decal doesn't stick to the keyboard anymore) and memory reset button, and the brightness and window lock buttons don't press down anymore. Also the mute button feels a little stiff, though it can press down. Not sure about the G-keys, but they probably don't work either. The full set of keycaps alone are worth $20, which I washed in denture cleaner (the best way to clean them) while the keyboard took a solvent bath and I scrubbed it down. I'll clean that wrist rest as well. Note that this keyboard is not fully mechanical, but that shouldn't matter unless you get it to work again. Comes with its original packaging.

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

Xamdou

WTS: Xbox One Elite Controller! It is brand new, sealed unopened and still in it's original plastic wrapping. PM me for detailed pictures.

$310 for it and I'll include free USPS Priority shipping! I accept Paypal Gift.

apav

WTS: Xbox One Elite Controller! It is brand new, sealed unopened and still in it's original plastic wrapping. PM me for detailed pictures.

Hope you meant $130, because it MSRPs for $149.99

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR

haha im sorry but good luck sir

NeOak

This made my day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom