• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

apav

They are sold out everywhere and going for a good chunk of change. That said, you can find them cheaper than that on eBay and Amazon, and those people are paying fees. I'll leave it at that.

Ah ok. But still I quite don't understand even paying $150 for a controller, no matter how premium or customizable it is. Getting off topic here, anyway thanks for clearing that up.

WTS: Xbox One Elite Controller! It is brand new, sealed unopened and still in it's original plastic wrapping. PM me for detailed pictures.

$310 for it and I'll include free USPS Priority shipping! I accept Paypal Gift.

Honestly, I would compete with ebay prices if I were you rather than going that high. Selling above what you bought it for sure, but there are several places selling it for $100 less with free shipping.

I'm looking to trade for a PC copy of Fallout 4 (but I'd take it also on the other platforms if it comes down to it). I have some games I can trade for it, but have no money at present. Underemployment will do that to your pocketbooks.

Games I have to offer in trade:
Dragon Quest Heroes PS4
Seiken Densetsu 3 Super Famicom
Seiken Densetsu 2 Super Famicom
Ogre Battle Super Famicom
Pokemon White 2 NDS
Pokemon Soul Silver NDS
Last Story (sealed) Wii

Various Magic cards from the last 4 sets (send what you're looking for)

Please GAF. Twitch has done me wrong in making me really want to play a game at a time when I have all the time in the world but no money for games.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Shipping to US only.

Selling a majority of my collection to pay some bills. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package
IMG_0050.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Box has some wear and some dent on the sides

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. Unopened, Brand New

Logitech MX310

PS3/PS2 Games

Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Final Fantasy X/X2 Limited Edition - Unopened, Brand New
3D Dot Game Heroes
One Piece Unlimited World R Day One Edition - Unopened, Brand New
Star Ocean Until the End of Time 2 Disc Set
Eternal Sonata - SOLD
Little Big Planet
Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition
Okami HD Asian region, but has english subtitles
Ratchet & Clank Future Tools of Destruction

Xbox 360 Games

Magna Carta 2 - Unopened
Too Human - Unopened, Brand New
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition

Final Fantasy II SNES

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 (Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set

Evangelion VHS vol 1-3

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Steelseries Sensei RAW Frost Blue Used once for about 20 minutes before I realized it was too big for my baby hands.

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack

My YuGiOh collection
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Come on guys, we don't need so many pictures >.> Can't we just provide links to pictures instead of forcing everyone to scroll through 100 pictures a page...?

Come on guys, we don't need so many pictures >.> Can't we just provide links to pictures instead of forcing everyone to scroll through 100 pictures a page...?

I seriously hate this idea. I only look for pictures in this thread. Maybe a rule about linking after five pictures or something would work, but I wouldn't like a "no pictures" policy. And of course, fuck anyone who doesn't put them in quotes.

Have - All are Complete and in Great Condition
$22 - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS)
$15 - Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)
$22 - Mario Golf: World Tour (3DS)
$12 - Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)

I'd be willing to work out a trade for for Fallout 4 (either XBO or PS4), Rise of the Tomb Raider, Xbox Cash, PSN cash, or eShop cash.

I have a bunch of feedback and photos available upon request!

Evo X

Would anyone be interested in buying my Deluxe Wii U? I just don't play it much.

Own DK: Tropical Freeze, MK8, SSB4, SMW3D, Super Mario + Luigi U, Windwaker HD, Pro Controller, Gamecube adapter + 4 controllers.

PM me. Located in Chicago suburbs for the next week before I move out west.

Busted my ass to get another of of these during NYCC 2015, which working. Then the person I got it for decided they didn't want it!

Hasn't been opened, still sealed and has been sitting on my workbench ever since.

Selling it off for $125.
Paypal only.

I'm # 3321 on the feedback list with 3 buys / 7 sells, all positive ;)

giphy.gif

Duran

Bit of an unorthodox trade I'm looking for. I have $100 in Steam Funds I'm looking to be able to trade for iTunes GCs by gifting things in Steam. Looking for 1:1 value (but I can go a bit over..) if interested send me a PM to discuss the process further.

Ah ok. But still I quite don't understand even paying $150 for a controller, no matter how premium or customizable it is. Getting off topic here, anyway thanks for clearing that up.

I'm primarily a PC gamer, but for some games I refuse to play with K/M it's just miserable. So I want a damn good controller. At first I thought, "that's absolutely asinine, who would pay that much for a controller"... as I was chortling I looked down at my keyboard. Realized my keyboard costs $130 MSRP. I look at my mouse $150 MSRP. I said shit, shook my hypocritical ass head for my stupidity and proceeded to order one on Gamestop. It's no different than you ordering your K90.

eerik9000

WANT TO TRADE

WANT:
Undertale - Steam gift or key

HAVE:
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle - Steam gift 2x
BIT.TRIP Runner - Steam gift
Postal 2 - Steam gift 3x
Abyss Odyssey - Steam key
Contagion - Steam key 3x
Insurgency - Steam key
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY - Steam key
Grim Fandango Remastered - Steam key
Mercenary Kings - Steam key
Resident Evil 4 - Steam key
The Stanley Parable - Steam key
Risk of Rain - Steam key
Super Meat Boy - Steam key
World of Goo - Steam key
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut - Steam key
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Steam key
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - Steam key
PixelJunk Eden - Steam key
FEZ - Steam key
Guacamelee! Gold Edition - Steam key
Little Inferno - Steam key
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - Steam key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - Steam key
Dead Space - Steam key
Mirror's Edge - Steam key

Pick and choose up to 5 games from the list in return.

WTS

FALLOUT 4 (PAL Version)
Condition: New (seal has been removed)
ONLY £31

Photos will be provided once anyone PMs me that they're interested in buying.

I accept PayPal.
All prices include Paypal fees.
I ship to both the UK and Europe.
For UK: Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For (free delivery)
For Europe: Signed or Tracked, depending on availability (£4 delivery charge)

EHooper02

Banned
I have a PS4 download code for Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition on PS4. Looking for Xbox One offers or PayPal if anyone is interested.

cyber_ninja

Uncharted 1,2,3 and Valkyria Chronicles. Would like to sell them as a bundle. $35 via PayPal gift, free shipping. Games are in a great condition, pretty much scratch free.
Uncharted 3 comes in clear case as pictured. Pm me if you have any questions.

oWMLHJ6.jpg

WTT:

$20 off online GameStop coupon for $15 Best Buy GC

WTS:

All shipped unless stated otherwise

Blue/Black Nintendo 3DS XL - $85
Console is in good condition, no scratches on the body or screen (It's been sitting in a closet for awhile though so I'll check again). I transferred every thing to a new 3DS so it should be blank, and it comes with the standard 4GB SD card. No charger.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Special Edition PS4 - SOLD

GBA:
Donkey Kong Country $12
Donkey Kong Country 2 $15
Pokemon Sapphire $15
Yoshi’s Island $15

Xbox One Day One controller $27
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (no case) $5
Shenmue II (No Shenmue 1 DVD, or manual) - $20
Palutena US Amiibo - $20

If you want pics, feel free to PM me and I'll try to get them to you.

Post seller feedback for Lone_Prodigy. Thanks for the Steam key.

Positive buyer feedback for gimel. Thanks for the quick payment!

EDIT: Geez you guys are ruthless on someone trying to make a couple bucks from his Elite controller. Don't mind the people with Humble Bundle keys or those selling Pip Boys for $150+.

Soulflarz

Banned
WTB

Sonic Generations Steam Code (not for much, since I know it'll be dirt cheap again in a bit)
FE Path of Radiance
Eternal Darkness
Killer 7 GC

I uh, don't really have high hopes for getting any of these, and I don't really have a ton of money at the moment, so I'm not putting numbers down, b-but hey, it never hurts to ask >__>

Recharg3

WTB

Battlefront Deluxe Edition Content Code for Xbox One

Anyone on here maybe have an extra one they want to sell for a few dollars?

Thanks

looking to trade a nathan drake collection voucher code for something else ps4.
i just got one. so i have no games . if anyone has taken king voucher or any other ps4 games for trade let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom