• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB: Lego City Undercover Wii U $40

My wife really wants the game, I put feelers out before for it and didn't bite for some reason. Looking for it to be CIB. Thanks.

Steam keys still available. Price = what the shit ever you want. I would usually give these away but Vile Desperation has set in until I next get paid. Make any offer and I will probably say yes.

GRID 2
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Overlord
Overlord Raising Hell
Overlord II
Bionic Commando ReArmed
Resident Evil Revelations Ep 1
Strider
10 Second Ninja
Another Perspective
Death Ray Manta
Detective Case and Clown Bot
Savant - Ascent
Spoiler Alert Collector's Edition
Stealth Bastard Deluxe
Bejeweled 3
Dragon Age Origins
Mass Effect 2
Titan Attacks!
VVVVVV
Cherry Tree High Complete Pack
Magical Battle Festa
Revolver 360 Re:Actor
The Tale of ALLTYNEX
Hitman Absolution
Startopia
Total War: ROME II: Caesar in Gaul DLC
Eldritch
The Novelist
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
MANOS: The Hands of Fate Director's Cut
Pitiri 1977
Guardians of Middle-Earth + DLC
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Dead Space
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Brazen Prototype

Also for sale (Steam Gifts)

Family Guy Road to the Multiverse + DLC
Virtua Tennis 4
Vanguard Princess

Again, any offer.

sk3tch

Good luck bro. Game is a diamond in the rough, near impossible at that price.

Yeah...ended up having to buy a yucky Gamestop used copy in order to get it at a reasonable price for my son. Very worth it, though! Fun game.

I think Gamestop has buy 2 get 1 free used games now...maybe that would work if you can find 2 others you want...

Awesome positive BUYER feedback for Ezalc. He had a few problems with payment at first but was super informative about it in every step and turn. Sellers should feel safe selling to him. =)

Ezalc

Positive seller feedback for Dimitri LH. Had the patience to put up with my dumb credit card, and was super attentive. Great seller.

Vb32

Banned
WTS

Hey, I'm selling a used Majora's Mask N3DSXL for $249.

Systems in good condition aside from a few bright spots on the top screen.
Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/kTylMlE.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/vJJ6ehb.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/gxre59H.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/X7AeyvW.jpg[/IMG]

JPS Kai

Looking to buy Batman Arkham Knight (PS4) from last night's Amazon kerfluffle. I procrastinated and now have (non)buyer's remorse.

Will pay cost plus a couple bucks via paypal.

Noobcraft

I'm looking to sell a digital code for Assassin's Creed Syndicate (PC). $25 would be nice but I'm willing to negotiate.

Pm if interested
Edit: SOLD

dyna-soar

SLEIhbg.png

[WTS]

$20 US PSN Gift Card - 14 in stock
images

[FOR]
$18.00 PayPal (sent as friend)

PM me.

PM'd.

Powerwing

WTS

2 x 1 Year PlayStation Plus Membership Prepaid Card (CANADA)

Want : 32€ each or 60€ for both (paypal) or Canada psn prepaid card

aeolist

Banned
i have a uplay key for assassin's creed syndicate that came with a samsung SSD i just bought

i'd be willing to sell for $25 cash or $30 steam credit

edit: sold

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

Corsair Vengeance K90 Mechanical Keyboard: $30 shipped ($31.17)

FOR PARTS/NOTWORKING

It suffered a spill. After I tried everything (including taking it apart and dipping it in a tub of 90% isopropyl alcohol) it still doesn't work right. Some keys work, but most keys don't work as intended. Instead they change the level of the brightness in the backlight for whatever reason. Also by taking the keyboard apart I damaged it even more. There are some scratches over the Corsair logo (which the corner of the decal doesn't stick to the keyboard anymore) and memory reset button, and the brightness and window lock buttons don't press down anymore. Also the mute button feels a little stiff, though it can press down. Not sure about the G-keys, but they probably don't work either. The full set of keycaps alone are worth $20, which I washed in denture cleaner (the best way to clean them) while the keyboard took a solvent bath and I scrubbed it down. I'll clean that wrist rest as well. Note that this keyboard is not fully mechanical, but that shouldn't matter unless you get it to work again. Comes with its original packaging.

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom