• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk3tch

I'm asking $420 shipped. Please cover PayPal fees if not doing a friends & family.

My price is firm and I'm not looking for trades. I have good feedback here and have sold numerous high dollar items.

May want to consider your price and the fact that you're firm on it. MSRP is nearly lower than that. :)

asdad123

WTB:

-Windows 7/8.1/or 10 Key. The one i purchased from Reddit a couple years ago stopped working..
-Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection PS4 Download Code. Looking to spend around $22 for anyone who purchased the black friday bundle.

For Sale:
-Majora's Mask New 3DS XL. Mint Condition apart from 1 small paint chip on the black part below the bottom screen. Barely used.

WTT

Batman Arkham Night Premium PS4 code for Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection code

Bought the Batman code, but then realized I don't really like the games. This feels a little less sleazy than trying to sell it for more than I paid though.

wiibomb

WTT

Batman Arkham Night Premium PS4 code for Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection code

Bought the Batman code, but then realized I don't really like the games. This feels a little less sleazy than trying to sell it for more than I paid though.

if you don't find anyone, may be you would want to PM me

unrealist

Selling the following Steam Keys:

Fallout 4 - $44
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY - $14
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin - $22
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (no NUKETOWN bonus map) - $40

and Battle.net key for StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void - $32

Accept Paypal only.

WTB: Tomb Raider Collection (Steam)
S9i5ey0.png

It's available on Nuuvem atm but they recently cracked down on Paypal usage even if you have a VPN, so I can't buy it. It's currently 34 BRL (£6) - if anyone was able to buy it for me I would be willing to add an extra £1 for the trouble!

Anyone selling Destiny TTK Legendary edition for PS4 cheaper than the current deal on PSN?

EDIT: Never mind, found it physical for a fraction of the price.

GravyButt

Looking to sell all of the gears (1-3 + judgement) for paypal. Obviously dirt cheap. Just need a few extra dollars. Pm me if interested please.

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
Older game request - anyone have Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (DS) they're looking to unload?

Thanks!

TriAceJP

Hey guys, this is a stretch but I am looking to get the face plates from the New 3DS New Style Boutique 2 bundle. As far as I know, these aren't being sold separately and are only in Europe.

Let me know!

Xamdou

Got these for the Gamestop Funko Mystery Box:

Claptrap Gamestop Exclusive
Pop Pin Marvel Deadpool
Pop Pocket Keychain Ninja Turtle Donnatello
Breaking Bad Walter White Reaction Figure
Disney TomorrowLand Athena Reaxtion Figure

Willing to trade one whole set for another whole Gamestop Funko Mystery Box Set or single trades is fine with me for Pm me if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom