• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentFlyer

WTS

1x 20℅ PSN discount code US. Bought one from ebay but its not working for me assuming I already redeemed one before. So I'll send the code first to the buyer so he/she can check if its working or not.

Selling it for $4 amazon gift card.

Note: only one code per account can be redeemed.

AkumaNiko

WTS: EDIT

Uncharted 4 $32 Shipped

I'm going to have 8 6 psn $50 cards left tomorrow thanks to a huge bb gift card I'm not going to use 10% $45 each

Dishonored PS4 Download $9 PP

Finally a PS4 Pro 1tb. Used but great condition! asking $370 shipped

lI6tHy2l.jpg

Kill3r7

WTS

1x 20℅ PSN discount code US. Bought one from ebay but its not working for me assuming I already redeemed one before. So I'll send the code first to the buyer so he/she can check if its working or not.

Selling it for $4 amazon gift card.

Note: only one code per account can be redeemed.

You are using the code on your console, right? Otherwise, it does not work.

Code:
I am a Neogaf plus buyer/seller. Buy with CONFIDENCE!
Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.
All prices excluding postage unless stated otherwise.

I have some extra merch from the Final Fantasy XV London launch event, how much does similar merchandise go for nomrally? Should I hold onto it?

MR1MZ9Zl.jpg

Also, my brother's selling his ffxv UCE for £290 in London if anybody's interested.

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare - PS4 - UK PSN Code - Comes with Pre-order dlc (Terminal and zombies in spaceland) £30 - Sold

One way Heroics - £30 including postage in the UK , selling at cost.

WTS Vive pre-order code - Steam Bundle containing - £25: - Willing to trade games for this.

Zombie Training Simulator
Tilt Brush
The Gallery : Episode 1 : Call of starseed

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition- Steam Key - £5

HITMAN The Full Experience - UK/EU PSN Code - £35 - See on psn for contents

finalfantasyarealmreborn.jpg

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn - PC Code-UK/EU-Includes 30 day trial/stacks if you don't have a pc license - NOT a steam code - £5

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£60
Collectors Editions Content here

PS3(Free upgrade to PS4, but you need a ps3) Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £10 excluding postage.Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.

Impmon -> Beelzemon Digivolving figure - £60 Including postage for sale(not my pics):
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uCtROh8l.jpg[/img]  [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YEkAAOSwx-9W1ZmW/s-l1600.jpg"]2nd pic[/URL]       [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/R~8AAOSwQYZW1Zlv/s-l1600.jpg"]3rd pic[/URL]      [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/S4cAAOSwQYZW1ZmM/s-l1600.jpg"]4th pic[/URL]

Cyberdramon - £10

Code Geass - Lancelot Albion - Clear Ver. - Refurbished+cleaned by Mandarake. - £65

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6uvxUwVl.jpg[/img]

Tearaway (German cover/case, english text+voiceovers) -
PS4 £5 if bought with something else

Steins Gate - Limited Edition Vita - £25 excluding postage

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20
- Excluding postage

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg[/IMG]

Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

1e5MUJh.png

Wii U Lot - $260 shipped to US, buyer covers fees or sends payment as a gift.

Three pro controllers, one nunchuck, digital copies of Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land, physical Mario Kart and Monster Hunter. Includes wireless sensor bar, which can be plugged in to console if you don't want to fuck with batteries. System itself is a bit scuffed up as it has traveled a decent amount to friends houses and whatnot.

I had a ton of messages asking if I'd split the lot up, to the point that I stopped responding to them. Sorry, but I'm not interested in that.

Bog

Junior Ace
WTB
Watch Dogs 2 PC Code - $30

WTS - All prices are shipped*

PS4 Suuuuper Bundle - $300
Includes:
- PS4 console
- The Witcher 3
- The Division (complete, not shown)
- Destiny
- NBA 2K15
- Evolve (sealed)
- 2 Dual Shock 4 controllers (very lightly used, one was probably never used)

*Shipping might be a bit extra depending on where you live.

Brand new Dual Shock 4 (newest model) - $40
Removed it from the PS4 Pro box. That's it.

WTB:

Battlefield 1 PSN key ~$35 ?

I have some extra merch from the Final Fantasy XV London launch event, how much does similar merchandise go for nomrally? Should I hold onto it?

MR1MZ9Zl.jpg
You may want to hold into that, I don't think it has any sell value.

Offtopic: I didn't see a single person in the cinema eating their moogle popcorn bag lol (including myself)

WTS:

3DS XL (A Link Between Worlds Limited Edition Console) + 4gb SD card and clear Hori TPU case - $133 shipped.
Includes third-party charger.

The system is in great condition. It's been protected by the case for almost the entire two years that I've owned it. Any scratches on the screens are small and superficial.

Also comes with the original box and manuals, which are all in great shape,

WTB
Uncharted 4 Digital Code

WTS
N64 carts only. Would like to get rid of in one shot, but will entertain all offers. I have no idea what this crap is worth:
EK5sSj5l.jpg

Edit- Mario Party, Smash and Majora are on potential sale hold.

WTB:

Battlefield 1 PSN key ~$35 ?

You may want to hold into that, I don't think it has any sell value.

Offtopic: I didn't see a single person in the cinema eating their moogle popcorn bag lol (including myself)

I was at the ign event, a friend opened his , it tasted like crap! The popcorn expires in 7-8 months so I don't know how long i can hold onto it ... These are my sisters anyway she went to the cinema event and doesn't care for merch.

SilentFlyer

You are using the code on your console, right? Otherwise, it does not work.

Yeah mate. I even created new US account just to check if it works or not. But it didn't work on newly created account too. When asked the seller to re-check, he/she confirmed that its working. So don't know what exactly is the issue.

Palmer27

WTS
-Metroid Prime Trilogy (PAL), light mark on the cardboard sleeve, in perfect condition, disc unused £57
-Metroid Prime Trilogy (PAL), new and sealed £95
-6 limited edition Dark Souls postcards - Sealed £5.50
-Artorias of the Abyss poster £4
-Metroid: Other M - please, please take it, £4.

WTB
An i5 6500 - ideally new with warrenty
Any of these parts (or equivelent) http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/ (I already have the RAM and 1060)
The Contortionist's Exoplanet.
Anything by Tool or Deftones.

All prices negotiable - thank you very much for looking :D

WTS: White PS Vita Bundle
Price: $200
Preferred payment method: Paypal, either as a gift or buyer pays fees
Will ship to: Continental US via Priority Mail

This bundle includes:
  • White PS Vita 2000 (Japanese import)
  • 32 GB memory card
  • Original charger
  • Persona 4 Golden
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
  • Dragon's Crown
  • Earth Defense Forces 3 Portable (import)
The Vita and all of the games are in excellent condition. Everything was purchased brand new and comes from a non-smoking home. I would like to sell everything together if possible. Please send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions!

Corpekata

Banned
Selling:

Steam (all keys unless marked):

Kathy Rain - $2
Rebel Galaxy - $2
Agatha Christie -The ABC Murders - $2
Galak- Z - $1.50
Octodad - $1.50
Shantae - Risky's Revenge - $2
Mushroom 11 - $2

Wii U Physical (used):

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - 35 shipped priority to US.

Accessories:

Hyper Cloud X 2 headset - 60 shipped

Prefer Google Wallet but can take Paypal provided fees are covered or sent F&F. Willing to discount if you're buying more than one thing, and really just generally open to offers, even trades (though mostly for newer games).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom