• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTT:

Gears of War 4 - Xbox One & Windows 10 Full Game Code (UK, though I understand the codes should be region free)

Will consider other Xbox One download codes.

Shinriji

WTB

New 3DS BF Edition - 125 shipped, willing to spend some more if comes with a game. Any color is fine. Send pictures of the unit.

I can't believe how many people are trying to flip their Black Friday New 3DS systems here.

I think we as a community need to have a discussion about selling practices here in regards to scalping.

Personally I think it should absolutely NOT be allowed.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
SLEIhbg.png

(I have a +10 seller rating, so I think I can use this)

Want to sell

PS3:
Kingdom hearts 2.5 remix $7
Battlefield 4 $5

Wii U:
zombiU $7
Hyrule warriors $24

blu-ray
John wick $6

Prefer amazon gift cards

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I think we as a community need to have a discussion about selling practices here in regards to scalping.

I'm not a fan of it for things like the N3DS. Lots of real gamers on GAF who will personally use it haven't been able to get in on the deal due to scalpers. For those scalpers to sell on the same forum as the gamers who personally want one, not cool. It's incredibly anti community.

But I understand the decision to not ban scalping. That's why I've stayed out of it until now.

zulux21

we have already had that conversation 20 plus times, and it always ends the same.

see rule 3.

aka, if you don't like it then just ignore the people doing it. I'd rather not have the thread become unusable for a few days again as we do the same old song and dance :/

WTS PLUS SELLER

Gauging interest for a pair of Sennheiser 598 Cs, closed back headphones.

Bought them yesterday on the Amazon BF sale for $99. I have a pair of Cloud IIs that I love and not really feeling these are better for me. Just looking to get back mostly what I paid (not looking to scalp!). Still evaluating them though.

If interested PM me.

maxcriden

Anyone have any experience with fiverr? I'm looking to create a couple of basic logos with a mascot included for a personal present. (Or similar services on GAF or elsewhere.) Thanks all!

Plus Seller (48 positive feedback) Shipping to the continental 48, Paypal only please. All of the prices include Priority shipping.

WTS

$20 PSN Card- $17

$10 PSN Card- $9

Gold Soldier: 76 Funko Pop! Blizzcon Exclusive $20

Puyo Puyo Tetris, Vita. Great condition $23

Osu! Tatake! Ouendan! 1&2 for DS, good condition, complete $40 for both

Monster Hunter PS2
, good condition, complete with book, $20

Humble Steam Codes
Oxenfree $2
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $1
Dangerous Golf $1
Shadow Complex Remastered $1

Ultimadrago

WTS - Dead or Alive Extreme 3: Fortune Collector's Edition (Opened/No Game) - $60 + Shipping (within the U.S.)

Limited-Time Lisitng before I trash this.

More pictures Here

This does not come with the game, but has the Box, playing cards, Honoka's Mousepad (Pre-owned), Marie's Mousepad and Artbook. All are in excellent condition.

NOTE: My listed price includes ONE of the Mousepads (Your choice). If you want both mousepads, we may discuss price difference.

we have already had that conversation 20 plus times, and it always ends the same.

see rule 3.

aka, if you don't like it then just ignore the people doing it. I'd rather not have the thread become unusable for a few days again as we do the same old song and dance :/

It is incredibly anti-community to scalp items on here. It is intentionally taking advantage of other forum members.

The 3ds black Friday thread is full of members who were not able to get a 3ds because of scalpers, and then those scalpers turn around and sell them on this forum for profit.

There are other outlets with which to make a profit if someone wants to go that route.

But, I'll leave it alone now, just wanted to say a few words that many here are thinking.

I apologize for the derailment.

xaosslug

WTS:

1 Year PS+ code - $50

bought one on Amazon when Sauga took too long to email, trying to make my $$ back. Don't hurt me, GAF! >__<

Want to Sell

27 DS games. I do want to try to sell all in one bundle for $275+14 shipping. Please PM me offers.
DSi XL handheld sold. I will sell the Complete In Box games for $188 shipped. The Cartridge only games for $133 shipped.

I have participated in B/S/T threads since 2012. I am a Gold Buyer but I have sold some things without any problems.
fbiAcl0.png

I have 15 games Complete in Box (Click a title to see a picture of the game)Shipping costs $4.50 per order:

I have 23 cartridge only games (I can post pictures of individual games upon request)Shipping cost $2.50 per order:
Broken Sword Shadow of the Templars DC $10.00
Chibi-Robo Park Patrol $7.50
Contact $12.50
Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime $15.00
Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero $7.50
From The Abyss $7.50
Kingdom Hearts 359/2 Days $10.00
Lunar Knights $10.00
Metroid Prime Hunters $10.00
Moon $10.00
Mr. Driller Drill Spirits $5.00
Okami Den $12.50
Phoenix Wright - Justice For All $10.00
Resident Evil Deadly Silence $15.00
Retro Game Challenge $15.00
Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume $7.50
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble $10.00
Yoshi's Island DS $7.50
Zelda Phantom Hourglass $12.50

Free with purchase one per person:
WarioWare DIY
The Legendary Starfy
Puzzle Quest Galactrix
Orcs & Elves
Lux-Pain

GravyButt

Anyone interested in just buying my wii u console and power brick? No tablet. Ship within us only and looking for PayPal.

Pm me if interested please.

Vuze

WTS:

header.jpg

Watch Dogs 2 (PC) Nvidia Redemption Code - 35&#8364; PayPal (friends and family)

Bought a GTX 1080 on Thursday and it came with the game.
PM if interested.

It is incredibly anti-community to scalp items on here. It is intentionally taking advantage of other forum members.

The 3ds black Friday thread is full of members who were not able to get a 3ds because of scalpers, and then those scalpers turn around and sell them on this forum for profit.

There are other outlets with which to make a profit if someone wants to go that route.

But, I'll leave it alone now, just wanted to say a few words that many here are thinking.

I apologize for the derailment.

"We're a community" is a load of hogwash. People sell here because they don't want to deal with fees from eBay or Amazon. You could name on one hand those who sell for a loss. You can tell because of some who specifically say "at cost" as if it's a big deal, and it is.

Scalping requires a seller and a buyer. You don't think gamers themselves don't know the price of items and how to get them? Buyer beware, and as long as no one is scamming or being scammed they should be allowed to post here.

That's my two cents. Now back to your regularly scheduled wall of bundle keys and excessive line breaks.

cj_iwakura

WTS - Dead or Alive Extreme 3: Fortune Collector's Edition (Opened/No Game) - $60 + Shipping (within the U.S.)

Limited-Time Lisitng before I trash this.

More pictures Here

This does not come with the game, but has the Box, playing cards, Honoka's Mousepad (Pre-owned), Marie's Mousepad and Artbook. All are in excellent condition.

NOTE: My listed price includes ONE of the Mousepads (Your choice). If you want both mousepads, we may discuss price difference.
... if you're going to trash it, why not discount it lower?

Reposting once more before I auction it off or sell it somewhere else:

WTS (PM if interested)

POKEMON SUN (PAL Version)
Condition: New (seal has been removed)
£26 *

* Important Information
I accept PayPal (Goods & Services).
All prices include Paypal fees.
I ship to the UK only, via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For (free delivery)

Venom Fox

Banned
If someone wants to buy something from Black Friday sales and sell it here I don't see a problem. People like to make money just like business's do. Calling them out is just as unacceptable as what you're trying to call them out for.

Calling people scalpers just because they didn't keep their item just makes you look childish tbh. Scalpers are the kind of people that buy a few nes mini and try sell them for £200 a peice.

Padinn

I have two Microsoft Store $50 gift cards I am looking to sell. Either $45 each, or $85 for both (to same buyer).

Please PM me. They are physical cards and I can mail them via USPS to lower 48, or I can provide you the code on the back if you wish to make a purchase on the Microsoft Store.

White_sox

I have this code for One Month Xbox Live Gold. It's expired, but I think it still works. I've tried it, but it doesn't go through. I think it's because it's a Region 2 code (and not because of the expiration). Figured someone from Europe could try it and claim it if they want.

PKHCD-Q7RHC-4C7MX4MY83-MK4JB

Also WTB: Super Mario 3D World

WTS

Ebags Professional Slim Laptop Bag (Worn once) - $50 shipped
510Z4fsWMWL._SX342_.jpg

Mackie 402-VLZ3 Premium 4-Channel Ultra-Compact Mixer - $50 shipped
51YaZqCWomL._SY300_.jpg

Yamaha RX-V373 5.1 Channel 500 watt 1080p AVR Receiver (4 HDMI in) (No Remote)
$125 shipped

Retron 5 Bundle (Retron 5 + 3 Genesis Controllers + 3 SNES controllers) *no power cord* *no wireless controller*
51EXA7TuORL.jpg

$75 shipped

Want:

PayPal/Venmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom