• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to trade the following Humble Bundle codes:

OlliOlli (Wii U)
Gunman Clive (3DS)
Retro City Rampage (3DS)
Choice Chamber (Steam)
Home (Steam)
Solstice (Steam)

I would prefer Steam Keys or eShop codes. If you're interested, simply PM me any offers!

WTS

Clearing out a handful of stuff. All prices are shipped, 15% discount per additional item(s) bought. PayPal only. Will ship parcel post/media mail/economy unless you require and will pay for faster shipping. U.S. buyers preferred, will ship international but obviously shipping costs will increase.

Sorry for potato quality on some of the photos, can take higher-res/better photos if you need.

Dark Souls, Dark Souls II, Bloodborne collector's guides. All in great condition, Dark Souls guide has some slight damage on it's front cover (bottom of photo).
$100 shipped for all 3, would really like to sell as a bundle.

Catherine Love is Over Edition - Shirt is still sealed, boxers never worn (barely touched), game in NM condition save tiny indent in plastic on front of case. Slipcover has some slight/wear damage on the edges. Detail of contents - http://i.imgur.com/YRJM6jb.jpg
$50 shipped

Super Mario All-Stars: Limited Edition - Still sealed, never opened. Back of box has some slight damage near the corner.
$30 shipped

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition - Factory sealed. Spent lots of time on a shelf.
$205 shipped. http://i.imgur.com/i8fBQd5.jpg

Shooting Gameside magazine issues:
Vol. 0 - Sealed
Vol. 1 - Sealed
Vol. 2 - Like new
Vol. 3 - Sealed

Would like to sell as a bundle, $100 shipped. Will entertain splitting up the issues.

Akira Complete Series, paperback + Akira Club - paperback volumes are in good/great condition, they have been read through about twice, and handled with care, but do show some small signs of wear on the cover edges. These are from the early 2000s, they are not from 2009 as an Amazon search would show you.

Akira Club is in GREAT condition with some minor wear on the spine near one end.

$95 shipped with Akira Club
$75 shipped for just the volumes

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Limited Edition Strategy Guide and Artbook - Guide and contents are in great/NM condition. No obvious signs of wear or damage.
$25 shipped

The Art of Metal Gear Solid - Book is in fantastic condition, barely read or opened (it's still stiff to flip through the pages). There is some rippling in the plastic cover but it seems to be a common issue with this book, as it's spent years on a shelf pinned between other books. Not a result of heat or water damage.
$95 shipped

Capcom Design Works - Book is in good condition. Top of spine has some minor damage. Otherwise book looks great.
$25 shipped

Capcom Illustrations Gamest Mook #17 - Book is in good condition. Top of cover has some bending/creasing and some slight scuff marks. Otherwise book looks great.
$25 shipped

Skyrim Limited Edition Artbook - Book is in near flawless condition. Barely opened, pages and binding still very stiff.
$95 shipped

$10 USD PSN code (for American accounts) that I need to trade for $10 Canadian (I don't use a US PSN account).

Basically with the current exchange rate you're getting a $10 USD code for $7.50.

You could use www.pcgamesupply.com with PayPal or whatever to snag a $10 Canadian code almost instantly.

PM me if you're interested in swapping. Thanks!!

EDIT: Spoken for.

Raylan

Banned
Looking for: Rise of the Tomb Raider PS4
My offer: FIFA17 (new / still sealed)

[Attention: I'm currently living in germany, thanks to my new job. So you have to ship the game to germany.]

WTS
NES Classic Edition with extra controller. Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only. All reasonable offers considered - drop me a pm.

WTS
PS3/4 Rock Band instrument set (drums, guitar and microphone) plus the games Rock Band 2 and 3 (PS3 version). £40 - Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only.

WTS
Garrus Vinyl Pop figure (brand new in box). £10 - will ship worldwide, free of charge.

WTS: Various games - all in box with manuals - "like new" condition. Free shipping worldwide.

3DS Games (PAL)
Pokemon Y - £25
Super Mario 3D Land - £25

DS Games
Ace Attorney Apollo Justice - £10
Civ Revolution - £10
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - £10
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - £10
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call - £10

PS4 Games
Madden 16
Wolfenstein The New Order: Occupied Edition

*SOLD*

Got 2 extra of the New 3ds in black from the black Friday deal that a couple friends ended up not wanting. Was going to just return them but I hate scalpers, so want to give some gaffers a chance first.

Brand new in box.

Selling at cost + approximate shipping which should be around $125 total. Selling in CONUS only.

PayPal gift only.
Must have positive feedback.

*SOLD*

ChrisV

WTS

Beats Solo 2 Wired

These were purchased in January of last year. They have been used for maybe a total of 15 hours tops. Everything is included, even the box. Case to hold the headphones is there as well. No issues at all. All documentation is still sealed in the envelope. These are good as new. Looking to get $70 plus a couple bucks for shipping depending on your location. PayPal payments only please.

10fmhDXl.jpg

Wt05QAal.jpg

AH4JcsMl.jpg

Return of the jumbo sale! Basic shipping at bottom of post. Any items with unique shipping is specified with the item. I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller

Xbox and 360:
Duke Nukem Forever - $4
Saint's Row 4 - $8 (2 page instruction manual apparently includes an online co-op pass code. I don't think it has been redeemed but can check if you want)
Borderlands 2: GOTY edition - $12
Borderlands 2 (regular edition) - $5
X-men Origins: Wolverine - $8
Lollipop Chainsaw - $10
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - $3
Shadows of the Damned - $8
South Park: The Stick of Truth - $9
Psychonauts - $15 (very minor surface scratches)
Jet Set Radio Future - $20 (minor surface scratches, plastic on spine pulled up in spots)

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Fc2JNOwl.jpg[/img]

PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP:
Red Dead Revolver - $4 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $8
Sports Champions - $1 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $8
LittleBIGPlanet - $2
Bioshock Infinite - $5
Infamous - $4
Infamous 2 - $5
3D Dot Game Heroes - $18
Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD - $10 (FF15 demo code used and gone)
Persona 3 Portable - $25
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $8
Crush - $5

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pJojXmYl.jpg[/img]

Hardware and miscellaneous:
Original Xbox with power cable, A/V cable (composite R/W/Y), and 2 controllers - tested working - $50 + shipping (USPS calculator)
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fL7Ht4yl.jpg[/img]

Bomberman Land Touch! - $8
Zero Time Dilemma preorder bonus wristwatch (small crack in casing, never been opened) - $20
Xbox 360 controllers (heavily used, rubber on thumbsticks worn down - $15 each

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OHxhMBSl.jpg[/img]

Posters:
Muramasa: The Demon Blade preorder bonus wall scroll (never displayed, opened once to check the item, place back in original packaging immediately after) - $15
The rest of these are prints from anime conventions. Amateur artist gallery type stuff, displayed in the plastic sleeves so there's tape residue on the plastic sleeve but not the actual print - $5 each. Koopa one is bent in the corner and has some creases in the opposite corner

Poster shipping will either be in flat envelopes with cardboard back and front inside or a tube. I've never shipping anything like this before but I'll say $4 flat shipping in the USA

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Ik5Mr6Ml.jpg[/img]

All movies are used but excellent condition unless specified otherwise

Pic:
http://i.imgur.com/bCAZP2m.jpg

Blu Rays:
28 Day Later - $5
Ghostbusters - $5
Zombieland (sealed) - $5

DVDs:
Family Guy Volume 1 (seasons 1 and 2) - $3
Tapeheads - $5
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (seasons 1&2, 3, 4, 5, and Christmas Special) $26
God of Cookery - $10
Orange County - $3
Old School Unrated Ed. (Blockbuster rental copy, some surface scratches. Blockbuster casing) - $2
Grosse Pointe Blank - $5
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale - $5
Sin City: Recut, Extended, Unrated (sealed with graphic novel inside) - $10
Versus - 3 disc steelbook - Region 1 (paper insert is crinkled) - $15
40 Year Old Virgin - Unrated - $2
24 Hour Party People - $2
William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet - $3
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol 1 (surface scratches, also I think this usually comes with a cover slip. Mine is missing) - $5
Dawn of the Dead (2004) Unrated Director's Cut - $3
Battlefield Baseball - $10
The Experiment (sealed) - $20
Transformers 2 disc special ed. - $5
Secretary - $5
School of Rock - $3
Ghostbusters 2 - $5

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. Shipping will be USPS First Class which includes tracking.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal friends/family option for payment or buyer pays fees, please.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
WTS:

Dragon Quest Builders - 32$

ps4 - physical

Vilros Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit with Clear Case and 32GB SD Card
- 58$

bought this on amazon, dont have the box. i could try to look for the little manual that came with it, but don't know if I have it... though it's A. not very complicated & B. can be found online.

US only

willing to accept trades for other ps4 games

perfect additions for your 'Gaf Secret Santa gift

multiple Positive B/S/T feedback

Please read the picture rules in the OP.

Add an l to the end of the URLs before the .jpg

Also, damn at that Skyrim price. Maybe I should sell mine and the dragon statue in the box o.o

I added an "m" to the end to make them even smaller. Did I not do it right?

WTS

All of these are digital codes

Adventure Time Season 6 $7

Mad Men, The Final Season Part 2 $4

The Curse of Chucky $2

Purge Anarchy $2

Annabelle $2

hiryu64

WTS:

Got 2 extra of the New 3ds in black from the black Friday deal that a couple friends ended up not wanting. Was going to just return them but I hate scalpers, so want to give some gaffers a chance first.

Brand new in box.

Selling at cost + approximate shipping which should be around $125 total. Selling in CONUS only.

PayPal gift only.
Check your PMs.

Ashhong

FOR SALE

Like new, Corsair RM650 Fully Modular Gold Rated 80+ Power Supply

I've had this for maybe a year or so now, and it has worked flawlessly. I only played League of Legends my PC and never even overclocked my CPU. I doubt the fan has so much as turned on. I have all of the cables and accessories but not the original box. I do have a box from my new PSU though so it can be packaged securely.

I am looking for $50 which I think is fair. Local highly preferred, I am in Southern California, OC-LA-IE area. If you want it shipped we can figure it out. Let me know if you have any questions

Gray-Fox

Prices include shipping
PayPal only

Beauty and the Beast Digital Code - $8.00

FFXV Chocobo Beanie-$15.00
Piggyback - Final Fantasy XV - The Complete Official Guide Collector's - $28.00

WTB

Kingsglaive for $3.00

H3xum

WTB:

Really long shot since I am looking for such a deep discount (tis the season), but, anyone want to unload an Amazon Echo for around 50-60 bucks?

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

PlayStation 4 500GB Launch Model $200.00 shipped. Comes complete with all accessories, packaging, and paperwork (with the exception of the insert with the PlayStation Plus codes). Everything is in good, working condition. Hard drive cover has the usual scratches on it which I have done my best to photograph. SOLD

Vegetablefiend

Neo Member
If anyone that attended playstation experience has cards to sell Im interested in buying the following :
46 GT Sport
55 yakuza 0
59 dreadnought
62 full throttle
63 what remains of edith finch
66 rain world
67 everything
69 brawlhalla
70m call of duty infinite warfare
71 call of duty modern warfare
74 for honor

Takuan

WTS Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Collector's Edition for $450 USD shipped to the USA or $420 USD shipped within Canada.

Pickup in Toronto (Liberty Village area) for $500 Canadian. Thanks!

Invis

WTS:

Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgement X1 codes - $7.

Battlefield 4 Origin code - $3

Xbox One 500GB - Comes with Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, and Destiny. All physical games. Comes with everything that came in the original box as well. Only thing to know is that the rumble motors from the controller do not work, so no vibration. Hit me up and we'll talk, I really need this gone. - $160 shipped

60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space. As long as you cover full shipping, I'll let these go for very cheap.

Fire TV Stick (not the new one) - $27 shipped

Modded PS2 bundle - Fat PS2 + Network Adapter + Maxtor 250GB IDE drive + FMCB memory card + 2 official PS2 controllers. PM me and we'll discuss.

A lot of Funko Pop Vinyls - Picture here. PM me and we'll discuss.

WTB:

Cheap android phones - Looking for ANY phone that atleast has 1GB of RAM, quad-core processor, non-bloated battery, has working WiFi and supports no less than 4.4 KitKat. Not looking to spend more than $20 max per phone. Has to have the wall charger as well.

dcassell

Banned
WTS/WTT:

Watch Dogs 2 Standard Edition (PS4, Physical) - $35. Also open to trade for Dishonored 2 or Dragon Quest Builders.

Game has been played through, and the case has just sat on my shelf since release day. Disc and case are in excellent condition.

Nothing but positive feedback in my history, and I'll ship next business day after payment. I take Paypal only for payment.

WTS Silver Case + Bonus Content Steam $16

WTS 3DS Harvest Moon The Lost Valley (new) $20 shipped

WTS Ni No Kuni Greatest Hits (new) $20 shipped, Complete $15 shipped

WTS Night Trap Sega CD (discs only) $18 shipped

wts Final Fantasy XIV Amazon Summer DLC Pack $40

Etzer

WTB:

PlayStation 4 console (with or without games)

I have a combination of Paypal money and $176 in GameStop credit to offer. We can work out a total amount that seems fair to the seller.

WTS:

NA Playstation Vita PSN code for Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - $25

Gently used White New Nintendo 3DS Happy Home Designer Edition (Has a screen protector on both screens, missing the yellow and green faceplates but has the second set that came with it. Does not come with a charger not the code for the game. System is in great shape with less than 30 hours of usage total. Pretty confident it has TN screens.) - $100 shipped

Photos can be seen for the system here - https://m.imgur.com/a/uh4EX

Okay, trying this one more time as I expect a gaffer will appreciate it more.

This is a PS3 BlazBlue fightstick. A quick google search suggests it should also be able to be used on PS4. It is in mint condition and was only used sparingly. It comes in the original box and I'll throw in some fighting games as well.

Not entirely sure what a fair price is, so feel free to make me an offer.

This is the Amazon page for it:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003O1T008/?tag=neogaf0e-20

image hosting 12mb

screenshot tool

screenshot tool

screenshot tool

screenshot tool

More pics available upon request.

WorldStar

Banned
WTS:

Brand new in box.

PayPal gift only.
PM sent, guessing they're gone tho :(

Zaheer

wXMO1hH.png

WTS (PayPal)

Final Fantasy XV - Day One Edition w/ Collectible Beanie + Final Fantasy XV Amazon Road Trip DLC (PS4/New/NO Season Pass) - $85 shipped

9999274300050000_sa.jpg;maxHeight=260;maxWidth=260

olXgxxE.jpg

Final Fantasy XV Amazon Road Trip DLC (Xbox One) - $30

Sleeping Dogs - Definitive Edition (Steam), Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Steam), Battlefield 4 (Origin) - $12

Bog

Junior Ace
WTS - All prices are shipped*

Sony 34" XBR960
This is the best of the best HD tubes. But it's time to move on. This is only for local pickup near Philly as it's 200 lbs. PM me with an offer.

PS4 Bundle - SOLD

Brand new Dual Shock 4 (newest model) - $40
Removed it from the PS4 Pro box. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom