• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keakster

With Amazon marketplace prices going crazy after the Black Friday deal I'm here looking to buy face plates for the New 3DS, specifically looking for

055 Zelda
056 Majora's Mask
067 Pixel Mario

PM me if you're selling!
Thanks

New002

WTB:

Japanese PS2 (doesn't matter if it's fat or slim).

PM me if you've got one for sale at a reasonable price. Thanks!

nahlakhai

WTS:

Cosmo Black original 3DS - SOLD

https://imgur.com/a/JAJDW

Also available, see above link for pics:

Regular 3DS Circle Pad Pro - $12 shipped

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - SOLD

Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS - $15 shipped

Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS - $20 shipped

All prices somewhat negotiable / OBO.

AkumaNiko

I have the Last Guardian for the PS4. Asking $40 shipped and its sealed.

Would anyone be interested in a New 3ds xl on 9.2?

$300 shipped for the unit, would also put A8LH + LumaCFW on it for 330 and provide a 32gb MSD card

Like new with box White Dr Dre Beats Solo 2's $100 shipped

w30lZhSl.jpg

Finally i have a GTX 1070 FE edition for sale w/ box. Asking $390 shipped.

FDPSW7rl.jpg

WTS

Uncharted 4 (from the Slim PS4 bundle. Has not for resale label on back) (new) - $27

Warhammer End Times Vermintide PS4 (new) - $22

Just Cause 3 PS4 (used) - $15

All items include shipping cost and are shipped usps 1st Class. I take Paypal only.

arigato

WTB a Windows 7 laptop with a SSD installed. I am also searching for Rayman 2 (Dreamcast), Klonoa 2, Dreamcast console system, and a good price for any of the PS1 Crash Bandicoots.

Want to Sell

23 DS games. I do want to try to sell all in one bundle for $175 shipped. Please PM me offers.
DSi XL handheld sold. I will sell the Complete In Box games for $105 shipped. The Cartridge only games for $90 shipped.

I have participated in B/S/T threads since 2012. I am a Gold Buyer but I have sold some things without any problems.
fbiAcl0.png

I have 15 games Complete in Box (Click a title to see a picture of the game)Shipping costs $4.50 per order:

I have 23 cartridge only games (I can post pictures of individual games upon request)Shipping cost $2.50 per order:
Broken Sword Shadow of the Templars DC $10.00
Chibi-Robo Park Patrol $7.50
Contact $12.50
Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime $15.00
Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero $7.50
From The Abyss $7.50
Kingdom Hearts 359/2 Days $10.00
Lunar Knights $10.00
Metroid Prime Hunters $10.00
Moon $10.00
Mr. Driller Drill Spirits $5.00
Okami Den $12.50
Phoenix Wright - Justice For All $10.00
Resident Evil Deadly Silence $15.00
Retro Game Challenge $15.00
Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume $7.50
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble $10.00
Yoshi's Island DS $7.50
Zelda Phantom Hourglass $12.50

Free with purchase one per person:
WarioWare DIY
The Legendary Starfy
Puzzle Quest Galactrix
Orcs & Elves
Lux-Pain

Selling some Humble Bundle Steam keys
FS:
Minion Masters - $1
Hacknet - $3
The Escapist + DLC - $3

Two games for $3.50.

Also selling a Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB w/ Boost for around $160 shipped obo. Below is not my picture the card is currently in my PC I can take more pictures later upon request but here is a picture of the box.

BorntoPlay

Oakb9ta.png

WTS (SELLING)

Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition - Play Anywhere (25 digits code from Microsoft) - $70 OBO

Note: also giving away Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgment codes with this purchase..

If your are interested PM me....

2 Specifically

Majora's Mask 3ds

Digital download for Jason Bourne. (Need that Matt Damon metallic punch from the previews)

PM if you are down to clown.

WTS:

Dishonored Definitive Edition PS4 Digital code - $5 (will message code)

Uncharted 4 (from the Slim PS4 bundle. Has not for resale label on back) (new) - $27

Warhammer End Times Vermintide PS4 (new) - $22

Dark Souls III Day One PS4 (new) - $23

Just Cause 3 PS4 (used) - $15

All items include shipping cost and are shipped usps 1st Class. I take Paypal only.

I sent you a private message but I'm not sure if it's getting to you as my inbox is acting wonky.

WTS
Steam keys (fee already included)
Spec Ops The Line -$1.37
Titan Souls - $1.37
Never Alone Collection - $1.37
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgedball - $1.37
Hacknet - $2.43
The Escapists Humble Deluxe (Base, Duct Tapes are Forever, Escape Team, Alcatraz, Fhurst Peak) - $3.50
Mordheim City of the Damned - $3

WANT
PayPal

PM me

ryan299

Want to Sell.

Dell Inspiron 2350 - $650 shipped

23.8-Inch All in One Touchscreen Desktop. i7-4710MQ, 12GB DDR3L, 1TB HDD with 16GB SSD Hybrid. excellent condition, only keyboard and mouse show signs of use. More pictures available.

New Microsoft Band 2 - $150

Paypal only.

WTB
Apple Watch Series 1 Space Gray.
Surface Pro 3 or 4 128gb or above.

WTB Nintendo Wii U Pro controller used for around $20. I just purchased my first Wii U Pro Controller after a long time with just using the gamepad, but the controller is a third party, but looks just a regular Wii U Pro controller without the branding and I keep wondering how an official Wii U Pro Controller is. The third party one feels good and works well so far :)

Edit: Got one for $25!

Apple Watch 42mm gen 1 aluminum sport edition, comes with a official Apple white sports band, a midnight blue sports band and a Light Pink/Midnight Blue woven nylon band. Comes with two charging cables and a nightstand dock. The watch is in geat condition, no dents or marks, except for normal wear and tear on the screen. A few small watch cases are included. Asking for $175 shipped.

B&O A2 bluetooth speaker champagne, complete with accessories and box. One of the clips for the grill is chipped but doesn't affect the speaker itself. Great condition. $175

Murkas

WTS

Dark Souls/Bloodborne Artbook/Collector's Edition Strategy Guides, great condition, message offers, willing to do them few quid cheaper than Ebay prices:
Dark Souls Design Works(JPN)
Dark Souls Design Works
Dark Souls 2 Design Works
Dark Souls Future Press Hardcover Guide
Dark Souls 2 Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne The Old Hunters Future Press Hardcover Guide

Dark Souls 2 Collector's Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC (figure, artbook, numbered metal plate still sealed, cloth map still sealed) PM offers

Bloodborne Nightmare Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC, great condition (for the most part, when I first got it I drew a dick in the notebook using the quill as a joke, that's gonna set the price back :( ) PM offers,

Metal Gear Solid Rising Play Arts Kai Raiden Figure, still sealed £35.
PS3 Castlevania Lords of Shadows Limited Collector's Edition, great condition £50
http://i.imgur.com/DBdgTAT.jpg

Club Nintendo Rare Extra Huggable Yoshi plush, still sealed £40

http://i.imgur.com/zOgfLny.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PR5vCeL.jpg

Can get more pics if wanted. Based in the UK so international posters be wary of pricier p&p.

Feel free to send near offers as well.

BHK3

Banned
WTB
PS4
Gravity Rush Remastered
Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers (English, PS4)
Caladrius Blaze (English, PS4)
Hong Kong PSN Money(Need like the equivalent of $5 to buy a little dlc pack)

Dragons Dogma (PC)

WTS
Xbox One
Xbox One: Mortal Kombat XL Preorder Bonus - Kosplay Pack($2)
Final Fantasy XV Masamune Sword Day One DLC(x2) ($2)

maxcriden

WTB

I'm in the US, where this was never released. Is there a kind GAFer out there with a spare Club Nintendo Captain Toad Lamp willing to sell at sub-eBay prices? I'd like to get this for my wife as a gift but I don't think she would be keen on me spending those eBay prices. Thank you.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
WTS

$10
Jason Bourne - 4K UHD digital code
This code must be redeemed on FandangoNow which can be linked to your UV account so you can watch it on Vudu or other linked services.

And yes, I already PM'd the two guys who asked about it earlier. No bites yet.

Selling:

$175 Gamestop Gift Card code for $165 PayPal F&F

Make offers for any of the following:

Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto V - Complete / mint - $14 shipped
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 2: Collector's Edition - Complete, slight wear on sleeve, DLC codes are used - $13 shipped
Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo: CE Anniversary Edition - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo 3 - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Battlefield 3: Premium Edition, DLC codes are used

Take the Halo games for $32 shipped
Take all the 360 games for $65 shipped

Gamecube - The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Complete and in good/excellent condition, pics available upon request - $27 shipped

Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Complete/mint - $20 shipped

Buying

Animal Crossing Amiibo Card packs

PayPal F&F preferred payment method.

Buyer Feedback:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Seller Feedback: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Is anyone else having issues with your Gaf Private Messages? I am sending messages but they don't appear to be going through. If someone here does not mind I am hoping I can send you a private message and then see if you get it.

kakashi08

Selling: Original white PS4, the destiny bundle. Works great with controller and destiny game.
Accepting any offers. Don't play PS4 anymore.

NeOak

Is anyone else having issues with your Gaf Private Messages? I am sending messages but they don't appear to be going through. If someone here does not mind I am hoping I can send you a private message and then see if you get it.
If you are using mobile, you need to add a subject. It won't give you an error message if you don't.

have: gently Used NES Classic. Includes the controller, box, and poster as well

Gently used white 500gb Xbox one s (includes box abs everything it came with)

Want: PS4 Pro

To be clear, I mean I will trade both the NES Classic and the white Xbox one s for your PS4 pro.

ekgrey

Sure, hit me up.

Edit: ah, glad you got it sorted

Paradox96

Neo Member
WTS 1 year of xbox live membership: $40

prefer paypal but I can do Amazon as well.

I can also trade for game codes on the newer titles of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom