• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthos

WTS: Rhythm Thief for the 3DS. It's complete and great condition. Willing to trade for:

Stella Glow
KH: DDD
Pokemon: Super Mystery Dungeon

WTB: FF: Lightning Returns Steam code for $5 or so.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
JxrW5PZ.png

WTS:

-Clannad OST DLC (must own game) Steam code - $5
-Muv-Luv (Muv-Luv Extra and Muv-Luv Alternative) Steam code - $15
-Narcissu 10th Anniversary Anthology Project season pass (currently comes with Himeko, A Little Iris, and Zero, and will add Sumire when it releases) Steam code - SOLD
-World End Economica Episodes 1-3 complete set Steam codes (2 available!) - $15

-Halo: The Master Chief Collection XBOne NA code - $15
-Destiny: Union Of Light Emblem code for either NA PS4 or Xbox *PAX EXCLUSIVE* - $20

via Paypal

Ghazi

WTS - Black PS4 Bundle - $225

-The console itself is in clean and in good condition, it is 100% functional, but the glossy cover is a little scratched. Includes the original power and HDMI cables. Console is model CUH-1115A.
-PS4 CUH-ZCT2 Controller (New model) + USB Cable
-1TB Seagate SSHD
-Black Ops 3, Batman: Arkham Knight, Bloodborne, and Star Wars Battlefront
-If interested, feel free to PM me for pictures and I'll get back to you after the holiday

SOLD!

WTB:

Wii U with two or three games and extra controller (for local multiplayer). Ideally the games will have local co-op or versus modes.

PM me your best offer?

Looking for a copy of DoDonPachi PSX or Zanac X Zanac with obi and manual and all for 70 or 90$ respectively. Realize that's low relative to eBay prices but it's a shot in the dark. Pm me.

GBKeroberos

Neo Member
UeGseLGl.jpg

Selling my Divers 2000 CX-1 Dreamcast.
Hoping to sell it locally (Southern California, Northern California, or Las Vegas).
Comes complete with original box, styrofoam, controller, camera, keyboard-- all original packaging and accessories.
The box has stickers on it from shipping and is torn in one place, the styrofoam is broken in a couple parts.
The unit itself is in fantastic condition apart from a very thin, small scratch on top which I have pictured.
It's been turned on a handful of times and besides testing the CD drive, has never been used to actually "play" a game for more than a few minutes.
This thing is in mint condition.
Due to the value of this item we'd probably have to meet at a police station or similar place.
Looking for $3500.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
More pictures here:
http://imgur.com/a/0Wwa6

WTS
NES Classic Edition with extra controller. Also selling the NES messenger bag, either as a bundle or separately. Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only. Not sure about price - make me an offer!

WTS
PS3/4 Rock Band instrument set (drums, guitar and microphone) plus the games Rock Band 2 and 3 (PS3 version). £30 - Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only.

WTS
Commander Shepard and Garrus Vinyl Pop figures (brand new in box). £7.50 each or £12 for both - will ship worldwide.

WTS: Various games - all in box with manuals - "like new" condition. Will ship worldwide.

3DS Games (PAL)
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - £20

DS Games
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - £10
Civilization Revolution- £5
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - £10
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - £10
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call - £10

PS4 Games
Wolfenstein: The New Order Occupied Edition - £10

All reasonable offers for bundles etc. considered. Just drop me a pm! :)

Fireblend

Banned
Presumably because I'm not in the US, saugagamers.com is not letting me purchase one of their $42 PS+ codes (link to GAF thread). Would any kind (US) soul be willing to get a code for me, so I could pay you back in exchange for the code? I'd do so through paypal.

jic, I'm a Plus Buyer

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: A couple of kind-hearted GAFfers replied. No need for more help unless that somehow falls through :) thanks gaf!

Want to BUY (today!)

Nintendo Eshop Space Monies!

Probably 2 or 3 cards of around 20 bucks or something. Want to get in on that Eshop sale.

Message me today if you can!

Thanks

PrimeRib_

Have (for sale or trade)
Gears of War 4, Xbox One digital download (came with the Xbox One S and I already purchased on PC) - US version (not sure if that matters, I'm green as far as Xbox anything)

Would trade this for Halo 5 digital download (or something equivalent, as I'm looking for Xbox exclusives)

Outright, fair price seems to be $30 (Amazon has disc for $36 and GAF discount needs to be applied) ;)

PM me! Also, Happy Holidays!

Lemstar

wXMO1hH.png

WTS:
digital games (last updated 12/25; check other tabs for console games and DLC)
eShop credit - 10% off face value

WTB:
Amazon US credit
PlayStation Vita systems/memory cards/accessories/games, preferably bundles of stuff
Magic: The Gathering physical cards - PM with what you have

WTB:

Apple Airpods

For a non-insane price, preferably. I know they're in short supply, so I don't mind paying a bit of a premium, but just nothing crazy.

Have (for sale or trade)
Gears of War 4, Xbox One digital download (came with the Xbox One S and I already purchased on PC) - US version (not sure if that matters, I'm green as far as Xbox anything)

Would trade this for Halo 5 digital download (or something equivalent, as I'm looking for Xbox exclusives)

Outright, fair price seems to be $30 (Amazon has disc for $36 and GAF discount needs to be applied) ;)

PM me! Also, Happy Holidays!

Is your digital copy of Gears of War 4 still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom