• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_H_T

WTS:

Hi, I have an opened Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition (FR) for sale. However, everything that is sealed are left sealed, so the cards, artbook etc. This includes an unused game key + pet. Please PM if interested or for pics.

world-of-warcraft-wrath-of-the-lich-king-collectors-edition-800x800.jpg

Can someone give me an indication on how much I should get? Thanks in advance!

Saiyan-Rox

WTS

X1 Intel Core i5-3570K no CPU Fan included just the chip

£80 + £5 postage

Razer Diamondback Mouse (Chrome) Brand new never opened looking £50

WTS various Humble gift Steam keys.

ABZU $4.50
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders $1
Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 $3
DEADBOLT $3
Elegy for a Dead World $2.50
Else Heart.Break() $2.50
Husk $1
N++ (NPLUSPLUS) $4
Okhlos $1
Out of the Park Baseball 17 $2
Pony Island $2
Railroad Tycoon 3 $1
Refunct $1
Road to Ballhalla $1
Rust (Early Access) $4
Spec Ops: The Line $1
Stronghold Crusader 2
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $3
Train Simulator 2016 $1
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action $4.50
Victor Vran $2.50

PP gift or buyer pays fee will discount if buying multiple keys.

WTS:

PAX East badges. I have one Friday and one Saturday badge. I just can't get the time off from work. I really would prefer to not have to sell them separately, so I'm selling them as a pair for now. $112 Shipped

I'm in (southern) New Hampshire, so if you're close and would prefer to meet somewhere to buy them, I'll sell them for $100 flat.

sold

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
af7trx6.png

$8 Finding Dory - Disney Anywhere + DMA points

$5 Lights Out - UV
$5 The Witch - UV
$5 Everest - UV
$5 Pirates: Band of Misfits - UV
$5 The Lobster - UV
$5 Swiss Army Man - UV

$4 Southpaw - UV
$4 Labyrinth - UV
$4 Macbeth (Fassbender) - UV
$4 The Walk - UV
$4 Hugo - iTunes or UV
$4 Deadpool - iTunes or UV
$4 How to Train Your Dragon 2 - iTunes or UV

Y5fH33m.jpg

Maybe put a 100 line post limit in the rules?

This is 121 lines:

Take a deep breath, relax. Everything is going to be ok. It isn't that big of a deal. Let people sell their stuff.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US XBox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off)
Any multiple of $5 starting at a minimum of $15. For example, $15 would be $13.50, $25 would be $22.50, or $50 would be $45.

US Nintendo eShop Credit (10% Off)
$10 for $9 each (Two Left)
$35 for $31.50 (One Left)

Pokemon Red Champion Edition Nendoroid - New, Unopened - $100 + shipping
OAbaBJZ.jpg

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

Payment options vary, but Google Wallet is preferred.

(977+ Total Positive Feedback!)

If the thread is difficult to read, less people will read it.

By the way you might want to remove your sold listings.

I'm sorry B/S/T has become so difficult for you. I really am.

Now now.

I'm personally against enforcing a limit on lines. I feel like we already have a lot of rules as is and the long posts really don't bother me. Is an extra 21 lines really going to make that big of a difference?

But that's just me. As such, if somewhat of a majority of posters would like to see the rule be implemented, then that's what we'll do. The topic is open for discussion.

Prices generally include U.S. shipping except for Saturn games that cost $10 or less.
I accept PayPal (Friends & Family or Buyer Pays Shipping) and would trade for a Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void (US) Game Key and iTunes-compatible Disney digital download codes for:
  • Dumbo
  • Lion King
  • Tangled
  • Toy Story 3
SEGA Saturn
Die Hard Trilogy $20
Winter Heat $40
Rampage $35
(Accessory) Saturn Floppy Drive $300

SEGA Dreamcast
Jet Grind Radio $20
Phantasy Star Online: Ver. 1 $15

GameCube
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest $25
(Accessory) Memory Card 251 $10

Xbox
Jet Set Radio Future $20

Nintendo DS
Electroplankton First Printing Edition (Japanese import, complete including headphones) $20
Elite Beat Agents $10
Pokemon Diamond $12
Star Fox Command $12
Touch the Dead $12

iPhones
Black iPhone 5S 16gb Verizon $135

PS Vita
Phantasy Star Online: Special Package (JPN Import, Code Used) $10
Phantasy Star Online Episode 2: Deluxe Package (JPN Import, Code Used) $10
(Accessory) 16gb Memory Card (From Japan) $30

DVD / Blu-Ray
Valkyria Chronicles 3: Taga Tame no Jūsō (Black Package, Code Used) $10
Valkyria Chronicles 3: Taga Tame no Jūsō (Blue Package, Code Used) $10

Comics / Manga
Walking Dead: Book 4 (Hardcover) $12

Steam Keys
Husk*
Okhlos*
Project Highrise*
Steamworld Heist*
*Sent as Humble Gift Links. Would prefer to trade these for Mac-compatible point-and-click/2D-type adventure games.

I also have a SEGA IR-7000 Communicator for sale. Please make me an offer.

SLEIhbg.png

Now now.

I'm personally against enforcing a limit on lines. I feel like we already have a lot of rules as is and the long posts really don't bother me. Is an extra 21 lines really going to make that big of a difference?

But that's just me. As such, if somewhat of a majority of posters would like to see the rule be implemented, then that's what we'll do. The topic is open for discussion.

Nope. I think it is fine. Some people have a lot of stuff they want to sell vs. others who do not. There is absolutely no issue here.

Sol1dus

Is anybody interested in an unlocked Iphone 5c?

GSM Unlocked
32gb
Light Blue
Small crack on the bottom left side of the screen but not on the actual touchscreen portion.
Scratch on the lower right side of the touchscreen
Works flawlessly, its just banged up from use without a case.

Looking for $140 shipped, OBO. Can provide pictures upon request (currently at work).

Also have a beat up white iPhone 5.

GSM Unlocked
16gb
Cracked screen and back, missing home button but still works.
$100 shipped, OBO. Pictures available upon request.

32gb Nexus 7 2012
Used condition, no scratches or cracks on the screen.
Restored to factory settings
Updated to the latest firmware
Comes with cover

$85 shipped, OBO.

Also available for pickup in Seattle, WA.

Shipping only to the U.S.
International shipping considered but will be extra for shipping!

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Now now.

I don't care about lines either so nope from me. As long as the picture size rules are respected I'm cool.

Though SOLD listings should be removed from new posts. Nothing wrong with keeping them in the original post though and editing though. But there's no point to continue listing old Sold items after the fact.

Thanks for sharing again what isn't for sale. ;-)

EDIT: Oh yeah, this is already a rule:

7. Eliminate Sold Items•If you've completed a previous transaction, it should go without saying that all future listings should remove that particular item. If a deal is still in process, you may still leave the item in your posts. However, as soon as the deal has been completed, you need to remove the item and take new pictures that reflect your current stock for all future posts. It's easier to post the same pictures and cross items out from existing lists, we know. But it doesn't keep the thread clean and spiffy. Think of your fellow traders.

I had these printed for the MX-5/Miata communities I'm part of and have some left over.

Released in 1990 and available only in Japan, Roadster was a little top down racing game for the Game Boy.

They're A2 in size and printed on high quality 200gsm satin paper.

The price is $40AUD shipped to most places in the US and an extra $5 for tracking. They'll be shipped in protective poster tubes. I accept Paypal. They'll be shipped from Australia.

The kitty is not for sale.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
No issues with long posts. Pictures are the killer.

If the thread is difficult to read, less people will read it.

By the way you might want to remove your sold listings.

Now now.

Don't care too much about limiting lines unless its blatantly abusing the use of blank space.

I can 1000000% get behind removing sold listings, which I believe is already a rule.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I had these printed for the MX-5/Miata communities I'm part of and have some left over.

Released in 1990 and available only in Japan, Roadster was a little top down racing game for the Game Boy.

They're A2 in size and printed on high quality 200gsm satin paper.

The price is $40AUD shipped to most places in the US and an extra $5 for tracking. They'll be shipped in protective poster tubes. I accept Paypal. They'll be shipped from Australia.

The kitty is not for sale.

That's really cool. I had no idea this game existed. Where's the parking lights?
A 93 Miata was my first car.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Though SOLD listings should be removed from new posts. Nothing wrong with keeping them in the original post though and editing though. But there's no point to continue listing old Sold items after the fact.

Thanks for sharing again what isn't for sale. ;-)

I'm usually pretty good about cleaning up my sold items and updating my pics but I'll admit to being a bit lazy about it lately.

This is a legit complaint and I'll do better going forward. :)

BraXzy

I can 1000000% get behind removing sold listings, which I believe is already a rule.

I like keeping sold listings (edited into the original post) to see what people had listed and what they were selling at. Get a feel for the current price trend and all that.

Keeping the sold stuff in a new re-post would be dumb though.

I like keeping sold listings (edited into the original post) to see what people had listed and what they were selling at. Get a feel for the current price trend and all that.

Keeping the sold stuff in a new re-post would be dumb though.

DISCLAIMER:
7. Eliminate Sold Items
  • If you've completed a previous transaction, it should go without saying that all future listings should remove that particular item. If a deal is still in process, you may still leave the item in your posts. However, as soon as the deal has been completed, you need to remove the item and take new pictures that reflect your current stock for all future posts. It's easier to post the same pictures and cross items out from existing lists, we know. But it doesn't keep the thread clean and spiffy. Think of your fellow traders.

Fireblend

Banned
I have some leftover stuff from Humble Bundles I'd like to get rid of. Prices are negotiable :p paypal or Amazon giftcards are ok.

$0.5 each
Samorost 2
Canabalt
Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel
Men of War
Medal of Honor
McPixel
Eets Munchies
A Virus Named TOM
Mortal Kombat Kollection
Sid Meier's Railroads!
Sid Meier's Civilization® III: Complete
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Tower of Guns
The Novelist
Eldritch

$1 each
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Antichamber
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
DEADBOLT
Bit Blaster XL
Refunct
Odallus: The Dark Call
Lethal League
The Beginner's Guide
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Hexcells Complete Pack
Expand - Soundtrack Edition
Regency Solitaire

$2 each
Technobabylon
Chroma Squad
Super Time Force Ultra
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Pony Island
Day of the Tentacle Remastered

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
HAVE:
Amazon Switch Preorder
Amazon Neon Joycon Preorder
Pokemon Y 3ds complete cib
Pokemon Alpha sapphire 3ds cib
Super Mario Bros 2 NES
Castlevania 2 NES
Metal Gear Solid PS1 cib green label

WANT:
Titanfall 2 PS4
Final Fantasy XV PS4
Last Guardian PS4
World of Final Fantasy PS4
Yakuza 0 PS4
$$$

Palmer27

WTS
Metroid Prime trilogy new and sealed £100
Metroid Prime trilogy new not sealed £60
Smash Bros Wii U £whatever is like a fair price
(All are pal versions - selling from UK)

Any questions/negotiations feel free to ask!

SamNW

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

WTS - Miscellaneous
  • 20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Sealed/Brand New) - $1000 OBO
  • 23" LED Monitor (Acer S231HL; Barely Used) - $85 OBO Shipped ($70 OBO Local Pickup in Chicago Area)
  • Original Model PS4 + 1 Controller (Used, Great Condition, Pictures on Request) - $175 OBO
    • Note: unsure on selling this at the moment, but gauging interest. Price negotiable, and willing to bundle games. PM me for more details.
WTS - Physical PS4 Games
  • Assassin's Creed Unity (Brand New/Sealed) - $8 OBO
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Like New) - $14 OBO
  • Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Brand New/Sealed) - $18 OBO
  • DOOM (Like New) - $20 OBO
  • Fallout 4 (Like New) - $20 OBO
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered (Like New) - $16 OBO
  • Grand Theft Auto V (Like New) - $28 OBO
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Brand New/Sealed) - $24 OBO
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Like New) - $10 OBO
  • MLB 14: The Show (Like New) - Free (+Cost of Shipping)
  • Overwatch: Origins Edition (Like New, DLC NOT Redeemed) - $40 OBO
  • Resident Evil 4 (New/Not Sealed) - $14 OBO
  • Resident Evil 5 (New/Not Sealed) - $14 OBO
  • Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition (Like New) - $12 OBO
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Very Good) - $20 OBO
  • Titanfall 2 (Brand New/Sealed) - $30 OBO
  • Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (Like New) - $18 OBO
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Like New) - $32 OBO
Note: For all games listed, I would ideally like to trade them for digital versions, as I'm trying to go fully digital. If necessary, I can trade the physical version plus a few dollars for a code. Happy to sell, though, if you're just looking to buy.

Lemstar

wXMO1hH.png

WTS:
digital games (last updated 2/9; check other tabs for console games and DLC)
eShop credit - 10% off face value

WTB:
Amazon credit - 10% off face value
PlayStation Vita systems/memory cards/accessories/games, preferably bundles of stuff

Squarehard

Special Want to Buy/Trade For:

Nendoroids (Official Japanese release version, boxed ones only, used or new, but must be complete)
Vita JP titles

WTT/S (US Shipping Only, some prices are negotiable):

Pokemon Fire Red New Sealed (Creases and dents on sides of box, corners are all fine) $250 Shipped
8xXDZTL.png

Super Mario Sunshine (Good, missing manual, black label) $30 Shipped
Paper Mario (Good, Original case & manual, Black Label) $45 Shipped
icKFoKo.jpg

All Complete: Fatal Fury (Good), Fatal Fury (Very Good), Fatal Fury 2 (Good), Thrash Rally (Neo Geo Sticker Seal Still in Tact, Game never opened, Very Good) Open to offers for all 4
NhdRRvI.png

Ramen Keychain/Trinket $1+shipping costs [PENDING]
mn2mPu6l.jpg

3DS:

Rhythm Thief (Like New) $45 Shipped
Project X Zone Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed) $37 Shipped
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed, box a little crushed, have multiples available) $40 Shipped

Wii:

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook (Complete with slipcover, fair amount of wear on cover and steelbook, have multiples available) $45 Shipped

Vita (Complete in original case w/cover art):

Akiba's Trip
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3
Hyperdevotion Noire
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Valhalla Knights 3
Gravity Rush
Earth Defense Force 2
Persona 4 Golden
Shovel Knight (New Sealed)
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunter (New sealed, UPC hole punched)
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (UPC hole punched)
Putty Squad (UPC hole punched)

PS3:

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Steelbook (Complete w/game and manual, no slipcover) $30 Shipped

Anime:

DVD

Tsuritama Complete Collection (New/Sealed, more than a few available) $20 Shipped
You're Under Arrest S1 Box Set 2 (Good-Very Good, Used) $40 Shipped

Manga ($0.50 ea, unless noted otherwise, shipping not included; anything listed in "Okay" condition may have rips, tears, scuffs, folds, writing, or wrinkling):

Peach Girl 1 (Very Good, UPC hole punched)
Seimaden 2 (Okay)
Love Hina 12 (Good)
NG Life 1 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 2 (Very Good)
NG Life 4 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 7 (Very Good) $5
Missile Happy 2 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 4 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 5 (Very Good)
Dark Angel 2 (Okay)
Time Stranger Kyoko 2 (Okay)
Shugo Chara Chan! 3 (Good) $0.75
Gravitation 2 (Good)
Knockout Makers 1 (Very Good)
Karakuri Odette 1 (Very Good) $0.75
Karakuri Odette 3 (Very Good) $0.75
Fushigi Yugi The Mysterious Play 1 (Good)
Pita-Ten Light Novel 1 (Good) $1.25
wyCQbWZl.jpg

Figures:

Toy Biz Capcom Video Game Super Stars Darkstalkers 3 Talbain & BB Bonnie Hood $25 Shipped

Steam:

Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code $15

Gift Cards:

Paypal

Want To Buy/Trade For:

Nendoroids (Official Japanese release version, boxed ones only, used or new, but must be complete)
Vita JP titles

Carpe Fulgur Collection
Paypal
Amazon GC
Breach & Clear Vita
PQube titles (LE or non-LE)
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb

Frostburn

WTS:

• Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 27" 165hz G-Sync Monitor - FINAL PRICE DROP $550 Shipped
Final price drop before I toss it on eBay.
bpc.png

Monitor is in Like New condition. Not a ding or scratch on it. Works perfectly as well. Only selling because I recently went with an Ultrawide display. Will come in original box with all cables included.
OMG someone buy this already! My wife would kill me if I did or it would be sold already ;)

Mrmask

Does anyone have a pre-order for the NIER: AUTOMATA BLACK BOX EDITION [PS4] from the SE Store and doesn't want it anymore and is willing to sell at cost?

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Looking to sell -

- Hitman: The Complete First Season Steelbook Edition for PlayStation 4

Includes the original game disc, steelbook and cardboard cover. Played for around five hours and game simply isn't for me but for those who loved the old school Hitman games, you'll most likely love this game. There's a long cut on the back far left side of the cardboard cover due to the game being shipped to me but otherwise, everything is easily in like new working and cosmetic condition.

Price is $45.00 via a Best Buy E-Gift gift card only. Price includes shipping and delivery confirmation via USPS. I have five positive feedback as a seller. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. Thanks.

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, (Edit: Buyer pays shipping for The Witcher), ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment.

WTB: Wii U - $150 shipped

LINK TO ALBUM

BRAND NEW
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $20
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $10
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $35
Tron Controller (Blue Variant) for Xbox 360 - $35
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $35
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $35
Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA 2 Innocent Sin Limited Edition for PSP - $40
Just Cause 3 for PS3 - $14
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $90

LIKE NEW
Killer is Dead Limited Edition for PS3 (Gamestop New, no seal) - $25
Playstation 3 Eye (Like New) - $5
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for PS3 (Great Condition)- $25
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7 - $340
Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition (Black) - $95

WTT: Killing Floor 2 PS4 (sealed in box)
Watch Dogs 2 PS4
New Black PS4 Pro Dualshock controller

Looking for: Rise of the Tomb Raider PS4
Nioh
Resident Evil 7
Gravity Rush 2
Hitman
Attack on Titan
Dishonored 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom