• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
WTS a white PS4 500GB, excellent condition and never runs loud with fan noise. Everything included except a controller, so PM me to make an offer considering that's missing.

Adry9

SLEIhbg.png

WTS (Selling)

8b07875633d9d8a63aa346eedbbca59d28022f0b.png

ABZÛ - $5
WASTED - $4
Starward Rogue - $3
The Red Solstice - $3
Planet of the Eyes - $2
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack - $2
Town of Salem - $1

All of the above for $9!

Payment via PayPal ff

WTS

Got some very rare Collector's Editions I no longer want due to a year-long clear out. I'll start with these for now and see how it goes:

• From Software 20th Anniversary: King's Field Dark Side Box
    VGC condition -- complete
    £90.00 + p&p

• Dino Crisis 5th Anniversary Pack
    NM condition -- complete
    £100.00 + p&p

• BioHazard 15th Anniversary Box [e-capcom Limited Edition]
    NM condition -- complete
    £160.00 + p&p

UK seller.
PayPal only and a valid home address, I'm only sending these to the address that YOU are living at i.e. the address provided during the PayPal transaction. Tell me what shipping you want when buying i.e. second class, international tracked. I'll take pictures of them if requested!
I'm willing to negotiate the above prices in exchange for digital GOG/Steam games.

Code:
VGC = Very Good Condition
NM = Near Mint

------

WTT

Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders (Steam key)
and
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (30-day sub key)
and
RPG Maker 2000 (Steam key)
and
Dungeon of Elements (Steam key)

for

PayPal (name your price).

------

PM me for business.

WTS

I have for sale the Xbox One controller and wireless adapter that was included with a Rift, so not boxed but they have never been used. Looking for £35 for both, postage is included. UK only

PM me if interested

WTS:
The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild: Master Edition Preorder at GameStop.com

WTB:
I would like to acquire a Nintendo Switch preorder. Not saying a 1-1 trade but would like to put the Zelda Master Edition towards anyone's extra Switch preorder.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
WTB Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition Steam key
It's currently on sale for £3.75 at Bundlestars but if anyone has a key they want to get rid of cheaper let me know otherwise I'll just grab it from there.

Have PayPal FF.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
WTS - HORI HRAP 4 Kai w/ 7 Sanwa buttons (PS4/PC)

Want to play Marvel vs Capcom Infinite on your PS4/PC? Buy this!

Only played for about 5 hours, my friends and I no longer have local fight nights. It's a great stick, especially with the upgraded buttons.

$125 + shipping, US only! If you're in the NYC area, I can hand deliver it!

Selling/Trading:

Amazon Fire Phone. Rooted and I believe CM10 put on it. Used for about 2 years, but no real cosmetic or functional issues. Comes with charger and two different cases, including Amazon's leather one. $50 OBO.
MSI Radeon R7 240, 2GB DDR3 (Low Profile) version. Bought and used for about two months, upgrading video cards. $30 OBO.
Mad Max: Fury Road UV code. $5 OBO, got it in another trade but already had a copy.

PayPal F&F or Amazon. Or interesting trades.

No pics in here, but I can take a bunch if you're interested. PM me!

Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+59 Seller, +24 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a photo if there's not already one shown!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

XPiyXmB.jpg
JuKzcux.jpg
oHqbTQy.jpg

• Bioshock 2 Guide
    $6 (F/F) or $6.49 (G/S)
    - Very Good condition. No tears, creases or writing. Minimal shelf wear.

• Bioshock Guide
    $6 (F/F) or $6.49 (G/S)
    - Very Good condition. No tears, creases or writing. Still has foldout that came with it!

SELLING SOME VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! (Lowest price one is free)

All are unworn, some still sealed in plastic! There are a few that are wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Alone in the Dark - black, L ($7 (F/F) or $7.52 (G/S))
2) Club, The - white, not sure size (SEALED) ($14 (F/F) or $14.73 (G/S))
3) Darkwatch - white, XL ($10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S))
4) Devil May Cry 2 - black, XL ($20 (F/F) or $20.91 (G/S))
5) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - black, L ($20 (F/F) or $20.91 (G/S))
6) F-Zero GX - white, L ($25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S))
7) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON) ($13 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S))
8) Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - green, L ($15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S))
9) Resident Evil (Gamestop/EB games logos on sleeve) - black, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))
10) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))

Mrmask

Does anyone have a pre-order for the NIER: AUTOMATA BLACK BOX EDITION [PS4] from the SE Store and doesn't want it anymore and is willing to sell at cost or near cost?

Didn't preorder as I didn't have the money on hand at the time. If anyone can help out, I'd appreciate it.

WTS

I have a pre-ordered Tekken 7 Limited Edition PS4 Version.
I changed my mind and no longer want it. I am not looking for extra cost. Just pay the cost of the item and tax. I will switch my pre-order to your Address. It should be release date delivery as I have PRIME.

Murkas

WTS

Dark Souls/Bloodborne Artbook/Collector's Edition Strategy Guides, great condition, message offers, willing to do them few quid cheaper than Ebay prices:
Dark Souls Design Works(JPN)
Dark Souls Design Works
Dark Souls 2 Design Works
Dark Souls Future Press Hardcover Guide
Dark Souls 2 Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne The Old Hunters Future Press Hardcover Guide

Dark Souls 2 Collector's Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC (figure, artbook, numbered metal plate still sealed, cloth map still sealed) £25

Bloodborne Nightmare Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC, great condition (for the most part, when I first got it I drew a dick in the notebook using the quill as a joke, that's gonna set the price back :( ) PM offers,

Club Nintendo 3DS:Toad Super Mushroom Design (won this some years back, will include a circle pad pro, no charger) £320

Wii U 8GB Basic model bundle, £210 includes:
Components/tablet/wiimote
Gamecube adapter
2 Gamecube Smash controllers
Wii U Pro controller (unofficial)
Mario Kart 8
Nintendo Land
Yoshi's Woolly World
Smash Wii U
Bayonetta 1+2 bundle

(Why buy a Switch just for Zelda: BOTW when you can just buy this bundle and get the Wii U version?!)

PS3 Castlevania Lords of Shadows Limited Collector's Edition, great condition £50
http://i.imgur.com/GznizBxl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DBdgTAT.jpg

Club Nintendo Rare Extra Huggable Yoshi plush, still sealed £30

http://i.imgur.com/PR5vCeL.

http://i.imgur.com/zOgfLny.jpg

PS4 games

God Eater 2 Rage Burst inc God Eater Resurrection code - £20 (unsealed, played once for an hour)
DOOM £7

Gameboy Advance games

Metroid Zero Mission Complete (box and manual kinda battered) £15
Metroid Fusion complete £15
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror game only £10

http://imgur.com/N6A9sKSl.jpg

DS/3DS/PSP games

Jump Ultimate Stars (JP) £8
9 Hours 9 Person 9 Doors (USA) £8
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call £15
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite PSP essentials £8
Tetris DS game only £5
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass game only £5

http://imgur.com/afZvwQOl.jpg

PS2 games

http://imgur.com/E4vWPqAl.jpg

PS3/Gamecube games

Resident Evil (case battered) £8
Viewtiful Joe £8
Super Smash Bros Melee £20

Disgaea 4 A promise Unforgotten £10
Valkyria Chronicles £8
Metal Gear Solid4 Guns of the Patriots £8
Catherine (USA) £8
Gundam Musou (JP) £8

http://imgur.com/ZLEsc0tl.jpg

Club Nintendo DS/3DS Game Card Case £20

http://imgur.com/a/8eFt0

Venom PS4 Arcade Stick (modded with Sanwa OBSF-30 snap in buttons, stick left alone ordered a JLF-TP-8YT ball top joystick but didn't bother modding it, just changed the balltop, willing to include it in with the stick) £45

http://imgur.com/a/0Tklk

OG Nintendo DS system £20

http://imgur.com/a/YhnUy

Nintendo Wii Console Red 25th Mario Anniversary £40

http://imgur.com/a/8q0Pk

Can get more pics if wanted, especially for the older games as I can't remember off the top of my head their condition, complete or not etc. Based in the UK so international posters be wary of pricier p&p.

Feel free to send near offers as well.

mdsfx

Selling: Complete 500GB PS4 Console + The Last Guardian - $195 shipped.

I purchased this from Newegg on 1/20/2016 (I can provide the receipt) and have taken great care of it, as I do with all of my electronics. Model is CUH-1215A. I don't play it very often, so it has sat on my PC desk in a dust-free, smoke-free environment, mostly unused. It is super minty with no issues whatsoever.

Includes The Last Guardian game, all original accessories, DS4 controller (also like-new - no wear), headset, power cable, HDMI cable, and full retail package. COD is NOT included. Ships within 48 hours from Illinois, double-boxed with tracking and insurance.

Other PS4 Items for sale:

Dual Shock 4 Controller
Far Cry Primal
Knack
Just Cause 3

Mcdohl

WTS

US ONLY.

I struck a deal with a friend and I now offer FREE SHIPPING on ALL items!

I accept PayPal but buyer must cover fees. I also have Venmo, or take cash if in Seattle area.

Note: If you live in the Seattle area, we could negotiate meeting somewhere for the trade.

1. Dark Souls Limited Edition (Xbox 360) $40.00

4. Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below Collector's Edition (PS4) $50

Feel free to request additional pictures.

Other products available (feel free to request pictures):
1. Tales of Hearts (Vita) $20.00
2. Super Mario Maker with booklet (Wii U) $25.00
3. Super Smash Bros. Special Edition with GC controller adapter and the GC controller, and as a bonus a very used but functional Wavebird controller (Wii U) $95.00
4. Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX II.5 Collector's Edition (PS3, complete) $130.00
5. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Special Edition $70.00
6. The Elder Scrolls Anthology (codes redeemed, I think, so think of it as a collector's item) $25.00
7. Fallout Anthology (codes redeemed, I think, so think of it as a collector's item, and does not include outer box) $50.00

Even more products, but due to its low price they must be bought alongside something else (minimun 2 of these per order, or bundle alongisde an item from above):
1. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS, non-Nintendo Selects version) $14.00
2. Bust-a-Move Universe (3DS) $5.00
3. Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS/Wii U: A Smashing Soundtrack $15.00
4. Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (PS3) $7.50
6. Tales of Graces f (PS3) $12.50

hollomat

Banned
WTS for Paypal friends and family

Nioh Pre-Order DLC Code (Includes Nioh Armor Set, Nioh Crimson Armor Set and Nioh Bloody Grave Dynamic Theme) $5

Nioh Pre-Order DLC Code (Only includes Crimson Armor Set) $2

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
JxrW5PZ.png

WTS:

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1-3 complete trilogy, and 15 pieces of DLC (9 for Re;Birth 1, 5 for Re;Birth 2, and 1 for Re;Birth 3) Steam code - $15
-World End Economica Episodes 1-3 complete set Steam codes (2 available!) - $15

-Halo: The Master Chief Collection XBOne NA code - $15

via Paypal

WTS 3DS Games as shipped:

Code Name Steam: $8

Super Smash Bros 3DS: $30

Legend Of Zelda Link Between Worlds: $30

Also selling FFXV for ps4 with masemune dlc for $30

I accept paypal

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
WTS
Steam keys:
Broken Age $2
Prison Architect $3
Raw Data $15
Rust $5

nahlakhai

WTS:

$40 Dell credit - $35

You will get access to my account to order whatever you want, using the $40 credit I have.

https://imgur.com/a/JAJDW

Also available, see above link for pics (all games are with just the cartridge, no case or manuals. If something is not listed for sale here that means its been sold.):

Regular 3DS Circle Pad Pro - $12 shipped

Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS - $15 shipped

All prices somewhat negotiable / OBO. Paypal Friends and Family only. You can search the feedback thread for my previous successful deals.

WTS -

Sager NP9870-S 17.3" laptop - $1700 plus shipping
1080P Matte Display G-Sync
Intel i7-6700K CPU
GTX 980M SLI
16GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM
250GB M.2 SSD
1TB HDD
Win 10 Pro

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller ships from Amazon - $100
Nintendo Switch Gray Console ships from Amazon - $380

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition Switch - $150

Marvel Unlimited 1 Month codes - $5

outlier_logo_110x106.png

Outlier Medium Shirts from WTF Top Packs, never worn

Teavana Tea - Purchased Dec 2016

Teavana Gyokoro Imperial Green Tea (at least 11 ounces in a tin) $50
Teavana Golden Monkey Black Tea (at least 11 ounces in a tin) $50
Teavana Monkey Picked Oolong (at least 10 ounces in a tin) $50

https://i.redd.it/i9ai9yf7m65y.jpg

Fox Mulder

WTS
I take paypal
All items shipped usps priority free, US only.

N64 Mario party 2 - $35 shipped
cart only
great condition

Jungle Green N64 console -$50shipped

found at yard sale. works, some cosmetic damage that can be fixed. Controller also has a knick on cable, works, but will include free. Includes AV and power cables. Expansion Pak too.

As great as the new Zelda game looks, I can't justify the price of the Switch + game right now.

WTS:
Grey Switch Console preorder
Neon Switch Console preorder

$340 PayPal f&f for either one.

Hi everyone!! I'm in need of money and would really appreciate it if you took a look at the google doc I made of all the stuff I'm selling. I wanted to avoid making this post too long. Just PM me with questions/offers/anything really! Payment would be through PayPal.

WTS:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xhg5Eac48jU1-8XUedk31Hpv7Oov3NZlQ37JjMLyYBk/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for your time! I appreicate it

Edit: Sorry about the pictures. I'll just remove them for now. I can send them to anyone that's interested. I'll try to be better in the future

WTS: Digital Movie Code - Star Trek Beyond - £3

WTS: Various games - all in box with manuals - "like new" condition. Will ship worldwide.

38RII01.png

3DS Games (PAL)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - £30
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - £20
Xenoblade Chronicles - £20

The Legend of Zelda: 30th Anniversary Theme - £1

Bkxw8ZF.png

DS Games
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - £10
Civilization Revolution- £5
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - £8
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - £8
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call - £8

78g8dA1.jpg

PS Vita
Persona 4 Golden - £10
Virtue's Last Reward - £10

JqjvHES.png

Rock Band - Full Set
PS3/4 Rock Band instrument set (drums, guitar and microphone) plus the games Rock Band 2 and 3 (PS3 version). £30 - Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only.

WTS
NES Classic Edition with extra controller. Also selling the NES messenger bag (brand new, with tags), either separately (£15) or as a bundle with the NES Classic Console. Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only. Not sure about price - make me an offer!

3MrWVZR.jpg

WTS
Commander Shepard Vinyl Pop figure (brand new in box) - £8

ILDdBnCg.jpg

WTS - Random Books
Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut - £2
Saturday by Ian McEwan - £2

All reasonable offers for bundles etc. considered. Just drop me a pm! :)

elmalloc

sony-playstation-logo-150x150.jpg

SOLD: Selling my Sony PSX1 (very clean) w/ games and RGB Cable!

• RGB EuroScart cable
  • Castlevania SOTN
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Controller
  • Memory Card
  • Console w/ Power Cable
SOLD shipped in Paypal, ships USPS Priority Mail.

32721896591_8b6ecd7e1f_z.jpg

Madness

WTS:

PRICE DROP: Gears of War 4 Digital (Xbox One/W10 Play Anywhere) - $26 (As of January 27th, PC population now plays with Xbox One for social playlists.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Digital (Xbox One) - $15

Looking for Amazon gift cards or best offer/willing to negotiate. For Gears 4, willing to trade for a FIFA 17 digital code etc.

I may have 4 codes for all the Gears 1, 2, 3 and Judgment games. Can throw them if I find the codes. You won't find a better deal than this, all digital Gears games for XB1 for $26.

Mark5130

For Sale

3 Month Xbox Live Gold - $17 PP gift or fees paid.

Just Cause 2 Xbox 360/Xbox One Digital Code - $6 PP gift or fees paid.

Nintendo New 3DS Pokémon 20th Anniversary Edition along with Mario Kart 7 and Mario 3D Land - $215, PP gift or fees paid, shipped to the lower 48 U.S. only.

The 3DS is in beautiful condition with no marks or scratches on either screen, but does have some very, very light scuff marks on the back. I really don't use this as much as I used to and would like to see it go to a new owner who will appreciate it! From a smoke-free home.

The original box, micro SD card, paperwork, alternate blue face plate and digital Red and Blue Pokémon games are not included.

mumbo_jumbo_au

Neo Member
WTT

Steam keys
-
Dirt 3 (complete)
Stronghold Crusaders 2
Rebel Galaxy
Cook Serve Delicious
Brothers - a tale of two sons
Farenheit
Shadowrum returns