• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenMana

Yo Kai Watch Plushes (brand new) - 3 for $8 shipped

I have 4 lots of 3 figures. Each lot contains the following:

-Jibanyan
-Whisper
-Komasan OR Robonyan

I am looking for $8 PP or possibly trade (depending what on the items), but I will want more if I am trading. Mainly just trying to get my money back on these.

HSB5949Alg.jpg

LexShop.png

OlliOlli (Wii U)
Home (Steam)
Uncanny Valley (Steam)
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack (Key)
Blade and Soul Yogscast Pack (Key)
Battlerite Yogscast Mount (Steam DLC)
Bohemian Killing OST and Art (Steam DLC)
Faeria Early Access Pack (Key)
Duelyst Cosmetics Pack + 20 Orbs (Key)

I prefer Steam keys, but I'm open to any offers! Also, I'll trade as many of them as you'd like for a Steam Gift of Nefarious. Finally, I'll trade a key or two for a Gift of the Nath/Tomato/Mimyuu DLC for 100% Orange Juice.

Want to Buy:

Dracula X (SNES or Super Famicom)
Marvel vs Street Fighter (Sega Saturn)
Kid Dracula (Famicom)
Final Fantasy III (SNES)
Final Fantasy VI (GBA)
Castlevania Bloodlines

Saiyan-Rox

WTS

X1 Intel Core i5-3570K no CPU Fan included just the chip

£80 + £5 postage

Razer Diamondback Mouse (Chroma) Brand new never opened looking £50

WTB

Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy Of The Duelest on PC

WTS:

13" Mid 2012 MacBook Pro - $460 shipped (U.S. only)

i5 - 2.5ghz
4 GB RAM (can be upgraded)
500 GB HDD (can also be upgraded to an SSD)

Everything works perfectly, running Sierra OS X, just usual wear and tear. Small dent at the top of cover. The only really issue there is is that when you close it, there is a bit of a gap on the right side (pic below). Doesn't really effect anything and it still goes to sleep when you close it. More of a cosmetic issue than anything.

vSclOCY.jpg

6mooS19.jpg

qK5cwtM.jpg

Dead Rising 4 (xb1) - $28 shipped.

Paypal only. If you have any questions, let me know! Thanks.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Looking to trade keys

Want:

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2
Star Wars Starfighter
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Deadlight
Demon's Crystals
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Hotline Miami
Resident Evil 6
Luftrausers
Oblivion
Max Payne 1,2,or 3
Far Cry
​Far Cry 2
Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
Resident Evil 6
​Rogue Legacy
Ultratron
Warhammer End of Times: Vermintide
WWE 2016

​

Have available for trade:

Attractio
Syberia
Dirt 3 Complete
Ryse
Project Highrise
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Hopiko
Duet
Forced
Shadow Complex (Epic launcher)
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China (Uplay)
Sanctuary RPG Black Edition
Western Press w/ Western Press 2 Cans character
Hacknet
Dangerous Golf
Lumino City
Volume
The Mean Greens Plastic Warfare
Spaera
Chroma Squad
Refunct
Runestone Keeper
Thoth
Road to Ballhalla
Elegy for a Dead World
Expand Soundtrack Edition
Grim Fandango
Forge of the Gods Promo pack

Tadaima

I have a new in box Famicom Classic Mini. Unopened.
Picked it up as they had one by chance in Tsutaya.

Looking to exchange for a new in box NES Classic Mini.

In Japan, but happy to ship anywhere.

Send me a PM if you'd like it.

---

WTB: Yakuza 6 (any region)

All prices including shipping, usually UPS. I will be taking pictures soon, if you want them sent directly to you just send me a PM. Will ship a day after payment is made.

Have recently sold around 10+ items on here, bought a ton and have great recent feedback. I ship day of if paid before 2 PM or shipped day after if paid after 2 PM EST.

Intel NUC Kit NUC6i5SYK - $280 OBO - I love this little cube, but still my Shield TV reigns king in my HT.

Netgear Powerline 1000 Wifi - $70 OBO - Doesn't work too hot in my house, way too much electrical noise and way too many fuses.

Nighthawk X4 Extender - $100 OBO Great extender, but I found a way to get my original network pointed a bit better so unnecessary now.

Kindle Paperwhite 2013 - $80 OBO No scratches, no dents, basically brand new and barely used.

Echo Dot - $30 OBO Never used, opened it and placed it near my receiver only to forget that voice control and me don't work well.

Nexus Player with Gamepad and Remote - $60 Used it daily for a year and a half and it's still amazing. Can do everything but HEVC playback.

I am also looking for a 3DS flashcart. Will trade or buy outright.

WTS - Steam Keys - 1$ each
Payday 2
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Runestone Keeper
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Uncanny Valley
INK
Gods Will Be Watching
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
GRAV (Early Access)
Knight Squad
Ultimate General Gettysburg
Deponia
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Dungeon Hearts
Star Wars™: Dark Forces
Card City Nights
Toki Tori 2+
Europa Universalis 3 Complete Steam Key
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

KaYotiX

Banned
WTS

Xbox One 500gb black. Basically new and in excellent condition. Comes with lunar white controller and Gears of War 4, Forza 6 and Dark souls 3 has all cables and cords.

Asking $250 shipped in USA. Will send pics upon request if u need.

1080p 27" Samsung PC monitor product number is SA550. Excellent condition $150 shipped in USA. All cables and cords. Will also send pictures if needed.

kamakazi5

Looking to sell the following Humber Steam keys:

Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - $3
Project CARS - $3
Attractio - $2
ARCADE GAME SERIES 3-in-1 Pack - $1
PAC-MAN 256 - $0.50

Paypal only please.

WTS

New 3DS stock white faceplates. $30 shipped

ae0c4b1b6b.jpg

Adata 4GB 1333mhz DDR3 laptop RAM $15 shipped

240a9029a9.jpg

Wolfenstein The New Order Xbox 360, Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 - $10, $6, $12 for both shipped

d4a5b91595.jpg

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone in the Atlanta area interested in buying a racing wheel and stand?

Would rather sell at a discount to a local GAFer than deal with Craigslist if possible, and too bulky/heavy to mess with selling online and shipping.

Here's what I have, with links to Amazon product pages if you want to read more, check reviews etc. If interested, PM me on here and I can send pics and answer any questions. It's all very lightly used, so pretty much good as new other than not having the packaging.

-Thrustmaster T300RS Wheel (PS4/PS3/PC)

-Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals (I don't have the crappy plastic pedals that came with the wheel, just these upgraded ones).

-Wheelstand Pro Deluxe

As above, I don't have the original packaging, but otherwise they're all good as new as I'm selling it as I just didn't end up using it nearly as much as I though I would. Would be nice to sella and pay for my Switch stuff as well!

On Amazon all that together is going for $720 new currently (the pedals are $30 off at the moment). I'd probably list on Craigslist for $550, but willing to take $450 from a GAF member to save the hassle of dealing with randoms on a higher value item.

I live in the city, so I'm willing to meet anywhere inside or near the perimeter if anyone is interested.

TraBuch

Banned
WTS used 128 GB iPad Pro 9.7, grey color. $500

It's in really good condition. Just some minor wear from general use. Has never been dropped or anything and has been in a case since I first got it. Comes with the original packaging. I'll also throw in the Apple Pencil for $50 if interested, retails for $100.

PayPal F&F

Pictures open request.

Neifirst

WTS

Wii U 32GB system with 1TB external hard drive - includes system box, all inserts, etc.
Wii U Pro Controller (black)
Wii Remote & Nunchuck (black)
Wii Pro Controller (black)
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) - complete and with preorder artbook
Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii) - includes steel case but not the outer plastic overlay

Please PM if interested!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
WTS (UK):

White n3DS with coverplate 012 embossed Mario. Also have standard plain white cover plates. On latest firmware and hacked with home brew channel etc installed. Should have a box for it too. £110 delivered
oHx7tXZ.jpg

FjZtbqu.jpg

Plantronics backbeat go 2 Bluetooth earphones with charging case. £70 delivered
jDXvyBL.jpg

PM please.

Edit: sorry for getting the image sizes wrong..

I was wondering if anyone has Dead or Alive 5 Last Round for the ps4 factory sealed that they would like to sell for $12? It was on sale on Amazon for $11.43 but I don't have prime to get it and it's sold out.

Prices include U.S. shipping.
I accept PayPal (Friends & Family or Buyer Pays Shipping) and would trade for a Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void (US) Game Key.

SEGA Saturn
Die Hard Trilogy $20
Winter Heat $40
Rampage $35
(Accessory) Saturn Floppy Drive $300

SEGA Dreamcast
Jet Grind Radio $20
Phantasy Star Online: Ver. 1 $15

GameCube
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest $25
(Accessory) Memory Card 251 $10

Xbox
Jet Set Radio Future $20

Nintendo DS
Electroplankton First Printing Edition (Japanese import, complete including headphones) $20
Elite Beat Agents $10
Pokemon Diamond $12
Star Fox Command $12
Touch the Dead $12

iPhones
Black iPhone 5S 16gb Verizon $135

PS Vita
Phantasy Star Online: Special Package (JPN Import, Code Used) $10
Phantasy Star Online Episode 2: Deluxe Package (JPN Import, Code Used) $10
(Accessory) 16gb Memory Card (From Japan) $30

DVD / Blu-Ray
Valkyria Chronicles 3: Taga Tame no Jūsō (Black Package, Code Used) $10
Valkyria Chronicles 3: Taga Tame no Jūsō (Blue Package, Code Used) $10

Comics / Manga
Walking Dead: Book 4 (Hardcover) $12

Steam Keys
Husk*
Okhlos*
Project Highrise*
Steamworld Heist*
*Sent as Humble Gift Links. Would prefer to trade these for Mac-compatible point-and-click/2D-type adventure games.

I also have a SEGA IR-7000 Communicator for sale. Please make me an offer.

SLEIhbg.png

Fireblend

Banned
I have some leftover stuff from Humble Bundles I'd like to get rid of. Prices are negotiable :p paypal or Amazon giftcards are ok.

$0.5 each, all for $5
Samorost 2
Canabalt
Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel
Men of War
Medal of Honor
McPixel
Eets Munchies
A Virus Named TOM
Sid Meier's Railroads!
Sid Meier's Civilization® III: Complete
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
The Novelist

$1 each, all for $8
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Antichamber
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Bit Blaster XL
Refunct
Odallus: The Dark Call
Lethal League
The Beginner's Guide
Hexcells Complete Pack
Expand - Soundtrack Edition
Regency Solitaire

$2 each, all for $9
Technobabylon
Chroma Squad
Super Time Force Ultra
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Pony Island
Day of the Tentacle Remastered

hiryu64

WTS
ASUS G752VS-RB71 Gaming Laptop - $1699 $1649 or best offer
I'd like to find a good home for this thing, so make me a reasonable offer and we'll go from there.

Specs:
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i7 6700HQ @ 2.6GHz (Turbo up to 3.5GHz)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 VRAM
17.3" IPS display @ 1080p 75Hz w/G-SYNC
16GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM (two extra SO-DIMM slots exposed for extra 32GB)
1TB SATA3 HDD @ 7200RPM (two PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe slots for M.2 SSDs)
SD Card reader
DL DVD+/-RW/CD-RW drive
88 Wh battery
Bluetooth 4.0
802.11 ac 2x2 WiFi adapter, LAN port
4x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.1 Type C/Thunderbolt 3, 1x Mini DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
1x Headphone input with S/PDIF support, 1x Mic input, 1x Line In input
Unlimited lifetime license for XSplit Gamecaster
Valid manufacturer's warranty

Nothing is wrong with this laptop; I decided that I didn't quite want it, and so now I'm selling it here on GAF. Some very minor signs of use, but it's barely been used, the screen is in fantastic condition, and all the original packaging is included. A laptop like this one can serve as a fine desktop replacement.

I have verified that everything is in working order. I used Audit Mode to load a fresh install of Windows 10 and all of the drivers with no extra programs or utilities (except for Sonic Suite 2 which is required for proper sound balancing and equalization when using headphones). All other ASUS utilities and extra software, including XSplit Gamecaster, have not been installed; however, their install files (as well as the driver files) can all be found at C:\ASUS G752VS Drivers\, and I've also included a list of helpful links within the directory for you to use should you decide to reinstall or tweak your setup. There are links in there about setting up the machine with an SSD if you plan on installing one. I'm also available to provide support in a limited capacity should you have any questions or issues; nevertheless, the warranty is still valid, so feel free to contact ASUS if there are actual mechanical problems. I've enabled it to run OOBE on next boot, so it should run as though you're booting it up for the first time once you turn it on.

If you are anywhere near southeastern Virginia, we can arrange to meet for a physical transaction (I'm amenable to some traveling--within reason); otherwise, I'll ship anywhere within the continental US. Serious inquiries only, please!
Album containing all images: http://imgur.com/a/qzIaa

Other items:
ASUS-branded Bluetooth controller (New in box) - $30 $27
Audio Technica ATH-M50 headphones (Used; in good, working condition) - $100 $95

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
af7trx6.png

$8 Finding Dory - Disney Anywhere + DMA points

$5 Lights Out - UV
$5 The Witch - UV
$5 Everest - UV
$5 Pirates: Band of Misfits - UV
$5 The Lobster - UV
$5 Swiss Army Man - UV

$4 Southpaw - UV
$4 Labyrinth - UV
$4 Macbeth (Fassbender) - UV
$4 The Walk - UV
$4 Hugo - iTunes or UV
$4 Deadpool - iTunes or UV
$4 How to Train Your Dragon 2 - iTunes or UV

Y5fH33m.jpg

*WTB*

Looking for Caladrius Blaze PS3 or PS4. Drop me a PM if you have one to sell.

NMFried

Before I go ahead and cancel my order, I wanted to give the option to a GAFer. I've got an Amazon preorder in for the New 3DS XL Pikachu Edition and would be happy to let it go for $230. That's shipping included.

Let me know! U.S. Only. PayPal Only.

New3DSXL_PikachuYellowEdition_box-Copy.jpg

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Looking to sell -

- Hitman: The Complete First Season Steelbook Edition for PlayStation 4

Includes the original game disc, steelbook and cardboard cover. Played for around five hours and game simply isn't for me but for those who loved the old school Hitman games, you'll most likely love this game. There's a long cut on the back far left side of the cardboard cover due to the game being shipped to me but otherwise, everything is easily in like new working and cosmetic condition.

Price is $40.00 via a Best Buy E-Gift gift card only. Price includes shipping and delivery confirmation via USPS. I have five positive feedback as a seller. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. Thanks.

WTS

Xbox One NA Codes :

Halo The Master Chief Collection - 20$
Halo 5 Guardians - 15$
Gears of War Ultimate Edition - 15$

Paypal only

WTB

New Nintendo 3DS (regular size) for a reasonable price.

Vaco6121

Shipping is included if in the US, international is extra. Buyer covers any fees. Paypal is preferred.

WTS:

MSI GE60, Specs. Has Windows 10 Pro, Hard drive is upgraded to 1TB, DVD drive's release button doesn't work. Has a new battery and keyboard. Thinking $550 for it. Can take pics upon request.

Feel free to make offers. If you are interested in the only the system or games, feel free to PM as well, I'm sure we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom