• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare |OT| House of CODs

BokehKing

Banned
Is there a reset rank button after prestigious? I finally get it now lol

On another note, tried playing Destiny last night, shit is so slow in comparison, there is no way I can play MCC, I'll feel like I'm trudging through quick sand

x-Lundz-x

Has anyone else here had the SP bug where all your intel, level unlocks, exo challenges progress gets reset? Does this patch fix it or will I still need to start over with a new game?

Karu

Had 2 hours of lag free game this morning. Played Domination for the first time. In a few games I really killed it with personal best performances, the high point being 18/8 (In general I get something like 0,5 +/-, so yeah, that was cool). Because of the objectives it's way easier to predict enemy movement and such. Needless to say after getting lags again (Though on my side, nothing to do with CoD this time), I got wrecked. Only playing in the morning from now on, haha.

When I do have lag, I tried playing against Bots. Naturally that's more boring but I got to try out Uplink which seems to be a blast on Ascend (Such a great map).

NYR

How come I can't check my friends stats in the leaderboards or their specific combat records? When I try to use the filter it won't let me change All to Friends like old CODs? It won't let me select any option except All actually, doesn't scroll through any options.

therapist

they seem to have fixed most of the lag on pc , i just played a few rounds and 0 lag for the first time.

Good stuff.

Doesnt seem like they added servers but still way better in comparison

How come I can't check my friends stats in the leaderboards or their specific combat records? When I try to use the filter it won't let me change All to Friends like old CODs? It won't let me select any option except All actually, doesn't scroll through any options.

to make people care less about their kd and in extent make it less campy, i love this about aw.

Same here! Hell, id even dig it more if they hid our own stats from us. People just playing the objective would be so nice. Still loads of campers and slayers not doing what they should.
Yeah, I wish that your kills and deaths were hidden from you in objective based modes until the post-game roundup.

aravuus

Same here! Hell, id even dig it more if they hid our own stats from us. People just playing the objective would be so nice. Still loads of campers and slayers not doing what they should.

What fuck no I want to see my stats. Honestly, I want to see even more detailed stats than what we get right now. It was Black Ops that had super detailed stats about pretty much everything you could come up with? I want more of that.

Also I really want heatmaps.

e: oh unless you meant like this
Yeah, I wish that your kills and deaths were hidden from you in objective based modes until the post-game roundup.

yeah i'm for this too

RedAssedApe

Banned
I hope this wasn't the network patch for ps4 because it still doesn't feel right some games.

Have people warping around my screen when doin exo boosts like they are teleporting.

What fuck no I want to see my stats. Honestly, I want to see even more detailed stats than what we get right now. It was Black Ops that had super detailed stats about pretty much everything you could come up with? I want more of that.

Also I really want heatmaps.

e: oh unless you meant like this

yeah i'm for this too

Yeah just that.

drotahorror

Game is still a laggy piece of garbage on PS4 post patch.

This is stupid to be honest. I have 5 buddies I play with, different counties, different states. ALL HAVE STUPID LAG. I have 6gb of recorded footage now on how trash the lag is.

This game would be really solid, maybe even my favorite CoD if not for this BS lag. Not gonna lie I just lost my mind last match due to lag. At the end of the round there were THREE OF US unloading into one guy from 5 FEET AWAY and no one could kill him.

Is there a reset rank button after prestigious? I finally get it now lol

On another note, tried playing Destiny last night, shit is so slow in comparison, there is no way I can play MCC, I'll feel like I'm trudging through quick sand

That says something about how fast AW is lol, since most people in destiny tend to move around alot outside of a few maps.

Here is my take on a Gaf emblem. Just threw something together but I quite like it.

L0h4P2d.jpg

StewboaT_

Well, I feel as if the honeymoon phase is starting to wear off for me. I'm finding it harder and harder to actually turn on the game, especially with rebirth taking up so much of my time. Getting shot in the back, or from any of the other multiple sight lines, is starting to get pretty frustrating. Meh, perhaps I just suck now; My 1.10 kdr all but confirms it.

thejpfin

I'm done with this game.
Spawns and netcode...oh god, its so bad. I had more fun with ghosts MP than this game.

Though campaign was fun, but it wasn't worth 69 euros :(

Ok I need to understand something.

This paragraph/question is aimed towards American players.

(I know this definitely doesn't apply to everyone)

What do you have against french canadians? Everytime either I or another player from Quebec is in the player's list and it is made known, almost every american in the lobby make it a point to bully us and insult us in ways that no one would even dare say that face to face. Personally I love the english language and have nothing against Americans but are you raised to hate french Canadians? Do they teach you at school to bully us all the time?
Why all the hate? What happened in history that you hate us so much?

GravyButt

LMGs need a buff, they can't compete in damage, recoil, mobility, range or fire rate compared to ARs, Why do they exist?
Agreed.

They are good for suppressing fire in certain game modes like momentum but it's really tough if you find yourself in a one on one situation. Even if you get a few shots off first.

What do you have against french canadians? Everytime either I or another player from Quebec is in the player's list and it is made known, almost every american in the lobby make it a point to bully us and insult us in ways that no one would even dare say that face to face. Personally I love the english language and have nothing against Americans but are you raised to hate french Canadians? Do they teach you at school to bully us all the time?

They're just talking shit. American children that play call of duty are likely suspects to be loud, rash, and hateful towards anything that is different. Just talk shit back while remaining calm and watch hilarity ensue.

Clearos

They're just talking shit. American children that play call of duty are likely suspects to be loud, rash, and hateful towards anything that is different. Just talk shit back while remaining calm and watch hilarity ensue.

Adding on to this it is just the trendy thing to bash. They probably hate Nicholas Cage and Nickelback as well.

Cc23830

Southpark

Chinner

Banned
forget the map but was playing momentum and the opposing team had figuring our spawns and were just spawn camping us. woop.

just had another map where peple were glitching through geometry, allowing them to shoot out but not letting people shoot in

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I came from work and patched my PS3 copy of AW and the camo requirement haven't changed, welp. Also i got a couple of warping matches damn :(

Best Buy. $40. Or $44 with GCU.

Yeah, I just found that. GameStop is also offering guaranteed $40 if you trade in by 12/3. But Best Buy has a 50% trade bonus starting next Monday, so they should be offering $60 for AW at that point. Playing the campaign for the price of tax isn't half-bad, even if the MP is awful.

Top Bottom