• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare |OT| House of CODs

Wow...if true that really sucks, I do regret getting this game, the player population on PC is baren.

Only populated game mode is Death-Match, every other mode is a waiting game to find the minimum amount of players to start the bloody match.

First COD since Black Ops and last one, the game is pretty though and hopefully population grows, however I doubt it.

Well to be fair I say wait until tomorrow for more people to own the game. And I don't know if what I was asking is true or not, there is a lot of rumors going around right now.

Also do you play with a controller or mouse and keys? Just curious.

misho8723

Banned
What the hell?

2ahb.jpg

https://twitter.com/papermarkis/status/528974814212407296/photo/1

alterno69

Banned
from all the vids I have seen: going with Ps4 seems to be a good decision. early DLC be damned
I've never cared much for early DLC, i care more about IQ, that's why last gen i played most CoD games on the 360, i only got Ghosts on PS3 cause i was getting a Ps4 at launch and it was a free upgrade.

Realyn

1200 cpi, sensitivy to the left and well, it certainly doesn't feel nice(no smoothing or other bullshit activated). Whelp whatever, gonna play till TV start and then play around with the settings.

kpaadet

I've got the game downloaded on my PS4 but it has a locked symbol (live in EU so should be ready) on it and when I try to open it, it says: cannot use the content, to use content purchase it from PS store". I've tried to restore my licences, anyone know what to do?

MattyG

Banned
Wow...if true that really sucks, I do regret getting this game, the player population on PC is baren.

Only populated game mode is Death-Match, every other mode is a waiting game to find the minimum amount of players to start the bloody match.

First COD since Black Ops and last one, the game is pretty though and hopefully population grows, however I doubt it.
You mean the player population of the game that hasn't released yet? Give it at least until launch to start having buyer's remorse.

It's only out in a couple regions atm...

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
So I can't install the game because my empty 80GB SSD isn't big enough to unpack the game apparently. Is there a way to copy the preload to my storage drive, unpack it and then copy it back?

SexyFish

Banned

The game isn't even out for the majority of people. Seems a bit of an overreaction.

Well to be fair I say wait until tomorrow for more people to own the game. And I don't know if what I was asking is true or not, there is a lot of rumors going around right now.

Also do you play with a controller or mouse and keys? Just curious.

Mouse and Keyboard, I know the game isn't out yet however I have no doubt the population wont grow substantially on PC.

I wish I could play competitive shooters with a controller as I could of bought the PS4 version for the larger player pool, however I cant.

Keep buying season passes people, now modes that were part of the base games in the past can be yours with an extra payment of 50!
Stop, zombies is a treyarch thing. Most likely zombies is being made as dlc cause so many people bitched for it after the mp reveal, look at every piece of media and thread people constantly whining for zombies instead of letting sledgehammer do something of their own.

tbhysgb

So for the low price of 109.99 you can get the game plus zombies and probably what, 12 extra maps? People defend that shit?

Anyone been to a midnight release at Best Buy for this sort of thing? It says I can just go without preordering tonight, but is that risky or do they usually have tons of copies for these special releases? Do you have to line up or can you just go around midnight and be good?

BearPawB

Banned
Wait seriously?

Fucking "journalists" man. Im all for respecting nda, but once the game is out they should release reviews.

So they can get sued? Im not sure what you are saying here. They signed the document, they have to follow it. it is pretty simple.

It isn't "fucking journalists" it is "fucking game publishers"

Kibbles

It's not even released yet lmao chill

For those playing MP, mind if I ask how you rank the other COD MPs, and where this one falls?

I miss COD4's gameplay. TTK felt perfect in that game. Loved the maps, and loved modes like SnD, which no other COD has lived up to.

COD4, Black Ops, and WaW were all games I enjoyed.

Ricochetguro, my man. God, I can't wait to see what Treyarch has been cooking up next.

Same. Gonna wait a bit and see what people think of AW after a month or so in. Have noticed that a lot of people go on and say shit like "haven't bought COD since MW2, can't wait to try Blops 2/Ghosts!!" and then hate on the new game just a few weeks in.

Top Bottom