• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare |OT| House of CODs

teokrazia

MP has a map in one of my fav vacation places! [Greece, probably Cyclades Islands]

aq2Los5.jpg

g2qQs7M.jpg

<3

PSYGN

If u wants zombies turn on AMC right now..

Wtf with all this zombie misinformation??

It's the original zombie footage leaker's fault and Sledgehammer for not clarifying that it was just a bonus round. People can be disappointed but if they are actually mad at Sledgehammer then they are being silly.

Ensoul

What the hell? They added an hour to the PSN timer after the patch. Fuck that.

They did the because of daylight savings. So annoyed right now.

Right now my internal clock says it is 10:00. I am tired now. Not sure I can even make it another 3 hours.

Denzel

another cod game for me where i hope I just magically turn on the game and turn into an insomulus but I still suck, God help

Took the plunge and got the digital edition with the season pass on PS4. Now just gotta write my midterms tomorrow and then it's binging time!

Mayyhem

Any new news on that XB1 pre-load bug causing users to re-download the entire game when they unlock it to play and apply an update?

another update dropped. 110.50MB PS4

What the hell? They added an hour to the PSN timer after the patch. Fuck that.

so it wasnt just me, what a bunch of fucking cunts.

edit: ok it fixed itself. i suppose you bought it on the US store? then log in, select the game then the timer will get back on track. howver this shit added an extra hour.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Pleasantly surprised at the game to say the least, after Ghosts I was dreading the worst, but it actually feels pretty good to play. I was really happy to see some of the score streaks let you continue to build points after death like the support package in MW3, it means needing more points but as someone who is in no way a top player I kept up with my friends score every match through MW3 thanks to them.

I barely got to play as I have to go to bed to go to work in the morning, but I got a great first impression from it. And a quick look through the menus I am excited to play with friends, survival co-op, this supposed zombies mode, infection, and some other game modes. Looks like it will keep us pretty entertained.

k4n3

Banned
watching jackfrags live stream of the game and the award spam seems out of control and will get annoying very fast also for such a fast paced game the scope on the sniper rifle takes forever to zoom in so no quick scope kills

woen

The point to gaming is to play it yourself. CoD is relatively simple enough to control, plus you don't have to stare at someone else's kill cam.

Wtf are you saying ?
I don't have the game yet, it's going to be hard to "play it myself". But thanks for the lesson, professor gaf, even if you did not answer my question.

drotahorror

My buddy who has it already said they have NO range but at point blank, one shot will wreck someone.

Sounds like a shotgun should.

Shotguns should be viable on all maps though. If every other gun is, why can't shotguns? Shotties should have a bit of range and you should have to hit them twice or 3x depending on situation and range. Point blank 1 shot sure.

I´ve never played a Call Of Duty game and have no interest at all. I just wanted to commend the person who came up with the OT name. Who comes up with all the hilarious/clever names?

So I bought the game on Xbox One (boxed) about two hours ago. Half an hour to 40 minutes later, I started installing.

It's now 2:30am in the morning in the UK and it's taking it's time, currently at 18 percent. Any other Xbox One owners experiencing this as well?

I don't see why people are getting upset at the time change for the PS4 unlock at midnight. It is where it is supposed to be. Before it would unlock at 11pm EST, 8pm PST. A full hour before the actual release date. That would not have been fair to everyone who bought the game physically. You can wait another hour.

Top Bottom