• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare |OT| House of CODs

Apt101

Played a bunch of multiplayer today and some single. Loving the game. Feels good. For the life of me though, I can't figure out how to ground slam. Halp.

Hop up on something first, double jump, then blammo. It's super satisfying if overdrive is also enabled first so you slow-mo right onto their bewildered face.

Also, I've played about ten rounds of multiplayer and being killed from behind or the sides hasn't been much of a problem. Perhaps it's because I'm on PC and M+KB means my head is always on a swivel.

And closing in on the conclusion of the SP. This game is so insane! Leaping across trucks in traffic, falling through glaciers and fighting your way to daylight, grappling onto planes, jet packing into moving planes like fucking Batman. I haven't had this much fun playing a game since God of War 3. I want a CoD: AW - inFAMOUS edition with Delsin Rowe how awesome would that be

kiguel182

First mission of the campaign had a few frame drops, real shame. I didn't felt any on the next two.

Those first three missions were cool too. Felt a little to on rails maybe but it is a fun spectacle.

Jarrod38

Sometimes I think CoD games have a handicap to the game when you dominate for many games then out of nowhere the other team will wreck you.

Realyn

Can someone explain to me what is wrong with people mic raging at people taking their tags in Kill Confirmed? I usually play HC Kill Confirmed on the PC and man, I love it when other people run into danger to collect my tags. I get the same amount of points and what's even better, they might die which allows me to take the rebound kill on the other guy.

Well I guess my question comes down to this: Are people really too stupid to realise this?

Xaero

Neo Member
Playing on PS4 and really loving it.

Enjoying the multiplayer a thousand times more than Ghosts, and the Campaign is really well made and enjoyable.

My best COD in a long time, maybe ever :)

Wasn't sure whether to pick it up this year or not, but I'm really glad I did!

This is my first COD in like over 3 years, but the multiplayer in this game feels great so far. See ya, Destiny. Hasta la vista, Titanfall.

Set up the XIM 4 using the Ghosts translator and it's working flawlessly. Almost near 1:1 mouse controls.

Looking forward to grinding out some more 2XP tonight.

TheSyde

Neo Member
anybody getting this "error setting persistant data given int value is too large to fit in a byte see console" this shows when i hit xbox live."

Tenumi

Banned
Can someone explain to me what went wrong with people who are mic raging at people taking their tags in Kill Confirmed? I usually play HC Kill Confirmed on the PC and man, I love it when other people run into danger to collect my tags. I get the same amount of points and what's even better, they might die which allows me to take the rebound kill on the other guy.

Well I guess my question comes down to this: Are people really too stupid to realise this?

Apparently so. I agree with you, it's great to see a teammate go for the tag. Keeps me out of harms way and the team gets points. Win-Win.

woen

How do you do the drop slam? Do you just land on someone after you've used the double jump?

Helped me a lot
q5ZaYbT.png

Noobcraft

Anyone else perplexed by the lost ammo when changing mags? Cod's of the past told me it's OK to reload whenever, but this one wastes all the remaining ammo in the mag :(

realcZk

Anyone else perplexed by the lost ammo when changing mags? Cod's of the past told me it's OK to reload whenever, but this one wastes all the remaining ammo in the mag :(

it only does that if you do a fast reload (double tap reload), otherwise it should do a normal/slow reload and conserve the ammo. i hear theres currently a bug with this atm though

Noobcraft

it only does that if you do a fast reload (double tap reload), otherwise it should do a normal/slow reload and conserve the ammo. i hear theres currently a bug with this atm though
I had no idea :eek: I keep running out of ammo so quickly with my SMGs and rifles

BY2K

Membero Americo
Am I the only one that thinks the price of the season pass is outrageous? 55$ for 4 map packs, seriously?

Delt31

Two Questions:

Does ps4 have dedicated servers? Thought it did but still see migrating to best host, etc. If not, do any platforms have it?

Why is hardline locked away so late? It's borderline impossible to get 5 plus kills without dying yourself.

BraXzy

It's interesting that Search and Destroy now requires 6 rounds for the win. I've had some lonnnnng games with 6 - 5.

BokehKing

Banned
they took the companion app off the google play store

one of the clan leaders from Destiny Gaf made a PS4 clan, forgot his name on here though

Rashyayin or Rayashin or something

jackdoe

Man. My K/D suffered a lot while I figured out how to play the game. I think I pretty much got the hang of it now. And it is a blast.

Top Bottom