• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified |OT| Ad-Hoc Summary: It Is Not Terrible!

Kazerei

Banned
rCr37.png

> Release info

Release date: November 13, 2012 (everywhere except JP)​
US game comes with download code for Call of Duty: Roads to Victory (PSP)​
US hardware bundle: PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi system + 4GB memory card + physical game​
EU hardware bundle: PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi system + 4GB memory card + digital game + soft pouch​
5DTTh.jpg

> Single-player modes

> Multiplayer mode

> Weapons

> Killstreaks, perks, etc.

> Controls

> Special features

> Reviews

> Community

Iacobellis-
artois
Cornbread78
Lusilfer
Pacificsun0481
sajj316
MaximusPrimus
Fizipop
UNOILLNINO

Cornbread78

Wow, this is a sham, I already pre-ordered and paid for my copy but it looks so barron compared to the full ports offered on other games. I'm really scared.... When do we get reviews for this? I might just cancel and buy a PSN card....

Foshy

Waiting for some longer, decent quality footage on this. It actually looks decent and better than I expected from the little 10 second gameplay snippets that have shown up this week.

BibiMaghoo

Though I cancelled my preorder , thank you OP for taking the time anyway, even if all you had was Twitter posts to work with.

Surprised some people are slagging off the thread, when at least you made some effort.

test_account

XP-39C²
I'm really looking forward to this game actually. Very curious to see how it plays. I enjoyed Resistance Burning Skies, so i hope that Declassified is good too :)

kerrak

Will there be any sort of actual discussion in this thread over the finished product or a joke thread with n4g-worth levels of trolling?

Kiraly

Haha great OP

Fucking Activision

I feel bad for Nihilistic, they didn't get any fucking help from Activision at all and had to create a new Vita game from scratch in under a year.

Those tweets show the guys at Nihilistic have some heart but they're just not allowed to say anything about this game from Activision

winjet81

Sony complains about the lack of third party support for Vita, but with the massive list of missing features, this is one third party offering that Vita could do without.

Really, this has the Atari 2600 version of Pacman written all over it.

Nothing against Twitter (<3 Wario's one) but is this really the only place to get information about this game? Are there no official previews on IGN/ GameSpot etc.? This is crazy if true.

Top Bottom