• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 |OT|

1887's got such a minor nerfing.

The range was BARELY reduced and the damage is still pretty godly.

I got insta killed from the top of the ramp in the subbase wearhouse from the exit in the back, maybe 20-30 feet?

Maybe its me but people still havent noticed there gun got any nerf or what not casue the maybe 5% of the 1887 whores have stopped, theres still 3-4 players per server making them primary weapons.

LabouredSubterfuge said:
Anyone else love prestiging?

I like that it strips down your options and forces you to live outside of your comfortable class setups. I think I play better for the most part as well.

I do, too. Although a lot of people here dont like it. I can see why in the previous games why you wouldnt but at least this time theres more of an incentive to prestige now. You cant get all the titles and emblems without prestiging either. Custom slots as well.

But I've always prestiged in COD4 and WAW because I enjoy the challenge and staying at the top level is fucking boring. I see clans that just stay at level 70 and enjoy regularly fucking them up in the early levels of my next prestige. :D

J2d

Fuck, I'm trying to clear spec ops and while this isn't my first call of duty I'm as furious as ever when it comes to all the bullshit I have to deal with. snatch and grab for example, actually fight the enemies? No zig zag like a retard and hope thing work out for you, god this shit pisses me off. They can keep the next installment with their fucking quotes, because if you can't get it right after six installments then you're never gonna get it.

DarkJC

Pkm said:
1887's got such a minor nerfing.

The range was BARELY reduced and the damage is still pretty godly.

I got insta killed from the top of the ramp in the subbase wearhouse from the exit in the back, maybe 20-30 feet?

Maybe its me but people still havent noticed there gun got any nerf or what not casue the maybe 5% of the 1887 whores have stopped, theres still 3-4 players per server making them primary weapons.

Well they are supposed to be shotguns. As much as you'd like it they're not going to nerf them to the point of being useless. The other shotguns are pretty good too, the nerf just brought the 1887's back into line with the rest of them afaik.

Mik2121

Damn.. I'm starting to enjoy this game less and less every time..

It's just not fun anymore. I just finished a game where the whole enemy team was camping and they all had crazy levels (cheats anyone?..). I also just prestiged and I'm level 11, so I couldn't do shit..
My team sucking big time didn't help, either.

nib95

Banned
FromTheFuture said:
I personally think that the FAMAS is the best weapon of those three. With the fastest fire rate, moving targets die quicker so they can't escape. The M16 is slower, i find that often a lot of enemies can escape my fire. It's also less useful when people are close to you, it takes a longer amount of time to take a person out at close quarters. And the FAL is a nice weapon for long range, but it doesnt work well at all in close quarters. Basically the FAMAS has the best of both worlds, and trumps the M16 and FAL by a mile.

Great lol. So much for looking forward to leveling up. Oh well! :lol

Ooh, I want to join in on the stat sharing! Here's mine:
0912191258000.jpg

Broke 8 days yesterday....fuck me, I need to get out more.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
J2d said:
Fuck, I'm trying to clear spec ops and while this isn't my first call of duty I'm as furious as ever when it comes to all the bullshit I have to deal with. snatch and grab for example, actually fight the enemies? No zig zag like a retard and hope thing work out for you, god this shit pisses me off. They can keep the next installment with their fucking quotes, because if you can't get it right after six installments then you're never gonna get it.

Spec Ops is balanced with two players in mind, esp. on Veteran. It pisses me off as much as it does you, because a) I'm deaf and I don't want to deal with GAF/"ZOMG MIC ONLY" people on PS3. and b) the person I do play with can't play 24/7, so trying to finish these is going to take me FOREVER.

Like, right now I'm trying to do Echo: Knife/Grenade the Juggernauts on Veteran SOLO and it's nearly impossible to do this unless you two player glitch the Juggernauts. Damn dudes damage you too damn quickly to where trying to pop them in the head is damn near impossible. :/

LittleTokyo said:
8 days? You're why people like myself already quit playing. Can't compete, don't try.

LOLWUT.jpg

Days played has NOTHING to do with how good a player is. Besides, if you kill that high level/prestige player, you can switch to their gun and abuse it as much as they do.

GQman2121

Banned
J2d said:

I hear that. I just beat Snatch and Grab last night after about three hours of getting a game plan together and then another 2 hours of putting it all together. Huge pain in the ass. It took me forever to figure out you can basically run up the right side of the level taking guys out and get to the notebook in about three minutes.

I beat Terminal in record time and used the turrets on Homeland and Wardriving in spots where they couldn't be destroyed to completely run over the cpu.

Most of the Spec-ops are really fun and add a lot to the games overall package, but the distance that the cpu can land full-auto shots is complete bull shit on Veteran. Never mind the fact that they somehow know where you are at all times. It's just a cheap and lazy way to artificially make the game more difficult without adding any real creative challenge.

LittleTokyo said:
8 days? You're why people like myself already quit playing. Can't compete, don't try.

I dont know man, that much time just means I know the maps and what the guns do, which I can rely on to go through walls, to use long distance, etc. On the other hand, I have about the same level of actual skill as I did on day one. Sure, I might have an advantage, but its nothing that cant be overcome, especially since I'm the sort that changes their guns everyt ime they unlock a new one/finish leveling an old one. Sometimes I play ridiculously well, sometimes Im absolutely terrible. Time played is a measure of investment, not skill.

EDIT: Bolded the important part. Knowing the game is not skill, its information. Being better informed doesnt improve your skill, it just helps you use the skills you already have. I could easily, on day one (actually about day five of the game being out) absolutely destroy higher ranked players, because of my playstyle, which is very much run and gun. Knowing the maps just means I can figure out where the enemy is easier.

Days played may not be a perfect way to judge someone's skills, but the more you do something, the better you get it at. It's why olympic athletes spend hours every day "practicing" for the real thing. To suggest there is no relationship whatsoever between player skill and hours played is a little silly.

Pyke Presco said:
I dont know man, that much time just means I know the maps and what the guns do, which I can rely on to go through walls, to use long distance, etc. On the other hand, I have about the same level of actual skill as I did on day one. Sure, I might have an advantage, but its nothing that cant be overcome, especially since I'm the sort that changes their guns everyt ime they unlock a new one/finish leveling an old one. Sometimes I play ridiculously well, sometimes Im absolutely terrible. Time played is a measure of investment, not skill.

You're defining skill as what exactly? To me it sounds like you possess a ton more skill than you did on day one, and you actually explained why in detail in this post.

TheSeks

LittleTokyo said:
Days played may not be a perfect way to judge someone's skills, but the more you do something, the better you get it at. It's why olympic athletes spend hours every day "practicing" for the real thing. To suggest there is no relationship whatsoever between player skill and hours played is a little silly.

Oh, please. I've killed a bunch of 1-5 prestigers on PS3 as a lowly level 31 0 Prestige.

Prestige/Level/Time Played has nothing to do with the game. Yeah, they may know the maps better and shit but in general you have the same killing ability they do.

It's not like them playing 8 days magically gives them the ability to one shot kill you with any Assault Rifle they have. You're both on even ground. It just comes down to the guns power (which are all nearly balanced) and reaction time/movement.

TheSeks said:
Oh, please. I've killed a bunch of 1-5 prestigers on PS3 as a lowly level 31 0 Prestige.

Prestige/Level/Time Played has nothing to do with the game. Yeah, they may know the maps better and shit but in general you have the same killing ability they do.

It's not like them playing 8 days magically gives them the ability to one shot kill you with any Assault Rifle they have. You're both on even ground. It just comes down to the guns power (which are all nearly balanced) and reaction time/movement.

Reaction time? Means nothing to me, as my connection to the host is often times so poor, that the kill cam often reveals I'm seconds behind the person shooting me. But hey, the rookie surgeon and the experienced surgeon have the same tools, but which one do you want cutting into you?

kitch9

Banned
Mik2121 said:
Damn.. I'm starting to enjoy this game less and less every time..

It's just not fun anymore. I just finished a game where the whole enemy team was camping and they all had crazy levels (cheats anyone?..). I also just prestiged and I'm level 11, so I couldn't do shit..
My team sucking big time didn't help, either.

Can you explain to me how somebody can camp when the game has a killcam?

I can't figure it out at all. If I'm laid in a spot and I kill someone I feel compelled to move as they'll know where I am.

UFRA

TheSeks said:

That's a little extreme...

While yes, Prestige/level mean nothing, time played does.

It's simply more experience that the person has with the game, and they will know more tricks and strategies to succeed that a newer player will not. This includes strategies for killing, etc. Not just "knowing the maps better."

And the post above me (LittleTokyo's) is also a perfect example of what more experience will give you.

GQman2121

Banned
kitch9 said:

I can't figure it out at all. If I'm laid in a spot and I kill someone I feel compelled to move as they'll know where I am.

Word. That's why sniping is so deadly in Hardcore. They can't get that revenge if they don't know where you are.

UFRA

kitch9 said:

Yeah but let's be honest. I think the 'majority' of people skip the killcam.

When I'm in the heat of battle and time is ticking away to plant that bomb in demolition, I mash Square like I'm having a seizure to get back in the game. :lol

Edit: Not saying you're wrong though...it's the person-who-keeps-dying's fault if they don't watch the killcam.

Camping is still lame though, especially when you have MULTIPLE campers together. Then it's pretty much over...

J2d said:

To be fair though, snatch and grab is somewhat of an exception to the normal difficulty of Spec Ops.
The chernobyl part was hard on Veteran too, but close coordination and wiping everything out on the map gets you trough Veteran if you're playing with someone else. Most Spec Ops missions tend to be elimination, it was actually the "race trough the flag poles" that really pissed me off in solo play. That simply cannot be done solo on Veteran. Allthough I still have no idea how to do Homeland Security yet as the ammo resupply crate is on the roof and the predator drone cannot be destroyed (checked for wave 2). Any special strategies for that level?

UFRA said:
Yeah but let's be honest. I think the 'majority' of people skip the killcam.

When I'm in the heat of battle and time is ticking away to plant that bomb in demolition, I mash Square like I'm having a seizure to get back in the game. :lol

Edit: Not saying you're wrong though...it's the person-who-keeps-dying's fault if they don't watch the killcam.

Camping is still lame though, especially when you have MULTIPLE campers together. Then it's pretty much over...

Agree here. I've won the "watched the most killcams" in at least 50% of my games. People seem that they want to get back into the action than worry about how they just died.

Mik2121

kitch9 said:

Because their whole team is camping in different spots?. We were playing in Estate, and my team started on the lower area. The enemy team kept camping on us from EVERYWHERE. Yes, they did indeed move, but whenever you were trying to get somewhere else, you'd get sniped.

I have never played a more unfair match ever. And I usually do fine enough, but after the prestige I had to use some really crappy weapons without attachments :(

LittleTokyo said:
Agree here. I've won the "watched the most killcams" in at least 50% of my games. People seem that they want to get back into the action than worry about how they just died.

Or, like myself, they have simply played enough that the visual clue they give you by pointing directly at the person that killed you as soon as you die is enough to figure out roughly where they are. Again, thats what the time spent with the game gives you, more information. Things like that, or listening for claymores dropping and knowing how far away they are, being able to judge where someone is by the sound of their footsteps/degree of their scramblers, these are things that just come to those who play for a while and pick up on the audio/video cues. If you arent paying attention, you wont even realize they're there. I suppose one could argue that what I'm describing is skill, but I wouldnt choose to do so.

For example, one time I was on Underpass in the storm drain, and there was a guy lying on the ground with cold-blooded pro on, so I just figured he was a corpse. But then I heard his laptop close after he called in a predator or something, and I immediately spun around and shot him, all because of an audio cue. On his screen it showed me walking right past him and then spinning around without warning to shoot him in the face before he even stood up. Probably thought I was cheating, but it was just because of the laptop closing. Likewise with people reloading near you, you can actually hear the magazine click in. Quick glance at your radar shows no teammates nearby, so you know theres an enemy around the wall to the left.

Accident

Mik2121 said:
Because their whole team is camping in different spots?. We were playing in Estate, and my team started on the lower area. The enemy team kept camping on us from EVERYWHERE. Yes, they did indeed move, but whenever you were trying to get somewhere else, you'd get sniped.

I have never played a more unfair match ever. And I usually do fine enough, but after the prestige I had to use some really crappy weapons without attachments :(

Toss a smoke grenade in the area they are camping and flank them.

GQman2121

Banned
Zeitgeister said:
To be fair though, snatch and grab is somewhat of an exception to the normal difficulty of Spec Ops.
The chernobyl part was hard on Veteran too, but close coordination and wiping everything out on the map gets you trough Veteran if you're playing with someone else. Most Spec Ops missions tend to be elimination, it was actually the "race trough the flag poles" that really pissed me off in solo play. That simply cannot be done solo on Veteran. Allthough I still have no idea how to do Homeland Security yet as the ammo resupply crate is on the roof and the predator drone cannot be destroyed (checked for wave 2). Any special strategies for that level?

During the first wave when the numbers get down to 2 or 1 enemies remaining, take off across the street towards the bank (it's north west of the gas station spawn point). Inside the front door is another turret. Pick it up and take it to Nate's restaurant (directly east) and head to the roof; once on the roof you see that there is another turret for you to use. Place each of the turrets on the corner of Nate's roof facing your original spawn at the gas station.

After you do this run back across the street and set up camp behind the dinner (right next to the gas station) in the alley on the rear.

The turrets on Nate's roof will take care of most (like over 100 kills easy) of the enemies that attack from that direction, so just stay put and pick off guys with the thermal in the distance and use the RPG's and Stingers inside of the dinner to take out the choppers and tanks.

Mik2121 said:

Estate really is the most terrible map in this game imho. It's almost like Enowapi from SOCOM II imho the way the team that spawns up high gets such a huge advantage. Especially in Demolition, it's almost like a free win if you get to defend twice, unless your team is really really bad. Campers can really do damage on this map and it gets worse than 2-3 of them are camping up top but then a couple others run down and get set up in your spawn.

I'm having a really bad stretch the last couple days with horrible games where I am going negative by 10+ deaths and it's usually because some assholes are set up somewhere racking up ridiculous stats (I only play demolition for the most part). Yet my team usually wins because while they are focusing on getting a nuke or a huge kill streak by spawn camping, we are setting up us the bombs and actually winning. Nothing is more pathetic than getting back to the lobby and listening to some 13 year old nerd gloat about his 80-25 game he just had while his team lost.

It was so bad one time on Highrise with the spawn camping that they actually had claymores set IN OUR SPAWNS directly where we would respawn. They have mastered the art of the spawn camp to such a degree that they know exactly where to plant a claymore so that it will explode and cripple you right when you spawn :lol

The Felo

Neo Member
My friend and I just cannot beat Snatch & Grab on veteran no matter what we do! The part after you grab the laptop always kicks our asses. Any tips???

GQman2121

Banned
The Felo said:
My friend and I just cannot beat Snatch & Grab on veteran no matter what we do! The part after you grab the laptop always kicks our asses. Any tips???

To the right of the airplane where you snipe all the enemies in the valley (right after picking up the notebook) there's another airplane that you can get behind and enemies will not follow you. It's directly to the right as soon as you drop down out of the back of the airplane. Just follow it along the right side down the hill and you'll see the area where you can get behind it and head back up the hill for cover.

Once there just start picking off all of the guys in the area and wait for the Juggs to show up. None of the enemies will follow you up behind the airplane, so just use the hole at the top of the hill and take everyone out.

After that it's just a matter of making your way up the right side of the valley and taking out any enemies that pop up. You should be about 50m out from the safe zone on the other side of the valley, so just take your time and you should be ok.

LittleTokyo said:

There is a spot of diminishing returns where more practice actually no longer sharpens your skill or in fact causes you to lose skill (tunnel vision)

But yea your skills get much better as you progress. Hell this was basically my first CoD game and when I started I was going around 2 and 20 my first couple games even though I'm pretty damn good at Halo3. I just didn't know how to do CoD MP. I actually thought FMJ's did more damage so I equipped it ASAP. :lol

Although yea knowledge of the game has a lot to do with it. As soon as I learned the looks of the maps to determine if an enemy is somewhere or not and came on here and read what weapons are working and what to do with my killstreaks Predator to Harrier to CG or Pave Low. I started doing a bunch better.

Pyke Presco said:
Or, like myself, they have simply played enough that the visual clue they give you by pointing directly at the person that killed you as soon as you die is enough to figure out roughly where they are. Again, thats what the time spent with the game gives you, more information. Things like that, or listening for claymores dropping and knowing how far away they are, being able to judge where someone is by the sound of their footsteps/degree of their scramblers, these are things that just come to those who play for a while and pick up on the audio/video cues. If you arent paying attention, you wont even realize they're there. I suppose one could argue that what I'm describing is skill, but I wouldnt choose to do so.

For example, one time I was on Underpass in the storm drain, and there was a guy lying on the ground with cold-blooded pro on, so I just figured he was a corpse. But then I heard his laptop close after he called in a predator or something, and I immediately spun around and shot him, all because of an audio cue. On his screen it showed me walking right past him and then spinning around without warning to shoot him in the face before he even stood up. Probably thought I was cheating, but it was just because of the laptop closing. Likewise with people reloading near you, you can actually hear the magazine click in. Quick glance at your radar shows no teammates nearby, so you know theres an enemy around the wall to the left.

I think we just define skill differently. Of course, to me, your definition makes no sense. If you can locate a man by the sound of his clip reloading, and I cannot, how is it that you don't possess more skill than me? And how was this skill acquired, by playing the game. To me it sounds that you describe skill as natural video-game talent, i.e., aim and reflex. I think that's only part of the equation.

Keep in mind also, the game ranks you based on "experience" points.

J2d

TheSeks said:
Spec Ops is balanced with two players in mind, esp. on Veteran. It pisses me off as much as it does you, because a) I'm deaf and I don't want to deal with GAF/"ZOMG MIC ONLY" people on PS3. and b) the person I do play with can't play 24/7, so trying to finish these is going to take me FOREVER.

I'm not deaf but since I have an ear damage I haven't picked up a mic yet (can only use tv out and it mostly sounds awful) so let me know if you want to take on big brother and overwatch sometime.

TheSeks

J2d said:
I'm not deaf but since I have an ear damage I haven't picked up a mic yet (can only use tv out and it mostly sounds awful) so let me know if you want to take on big brother and overwatch sometime.

I've done Overwatch and Big Brother. I had to do the chopper gunner parts for both because the hearing dude never did those vehicles and couldn't rain down hot death. :lol Damn annoying to do. But when you get Overwatch running and start owning EVERYONE before they touch the person on the ground, it's very fun.

LittleTokyo said:
Keep in mind also, the game ranks you based on "experience" points.

For the game/round. But that doesn't mean shit in terms of "game time played" or "level."

I'm with the dude you're arguing with. Again: Both on even ground. You have as much equal ability to kill the dude with your MP5 as he does his 1887. USRF brings up the point of knowing maps better, which is true. But that isn't an end-all-be-all advantage. You just have to be alert and looking for enemies.

CoD kills are so damn fast that frankly skill isn't much. It's a matter of pointing and shooting quickly.

Last night I ran up on a guy on his laptop. I shot him with my FMJ pp2000's, but the bullets didnt go through the laptop. I just ended up knifing him. It's kinda stupid you cant shoot through it.

Critical Jeff said:
Last night I ran up on a guy on his laptop. I shot him with my FMJ pp2000's, but the bullets didnt go through the laptop. I just ended up knifing him. It's kinda stupid you cant shoot through it.

Whats up with that cat in your avatar? :lol :lol :lol

TheSeks

Well, the Spec-Op missions I have left are:

Bravo:
Body Count (I'm trying to save this for last, as it's easy in theory)

Charlie:
Homeland Security
Snatch and Grab

Delta:
Wardriving
Terminal
Estate Takedown

Echo:
Wetwork
High Explosive
Armor Piercing

Anyone that wants to help my cripple ass through these on PS3, do send me a PM. I'm thinking of doing them around 7PM EST tonight.

TheSeks said:
I've done Overwatch and Big Brother. I had to do the chopper gunner parts for both because the hearing dude never did those vehicles and couldn't rain down hot death. :lol Damn annoying to do. But when you get Overwatch running and start owning EVERYONE before they touch the person on the ground, it's very fun.

For the game/round. But that doesn't mean shit in terms of "game time played" or "level."

I'm with the dude you're arguing with. Again: Both on even ground. You have as much equal ability to kill the dude with your MP5 as he does his 1887. USRF brings up the point of knowing maps better, which is true. But that isn't an end-all-be-all advantage. You just have to be alert and looking for enemies.

CoD kills are so damn fast that frankly skill isn't much. It's a matter of pointing and shooting quickly.

And that's what I think is the truth of it. 9 times out of 10, assuming you aren't lagging like a fiend or are a terrible shot, whoever gets the jump on the other person wins the fight. Your bullets will drop them in two to four shots, and if you fire first and are on target, you win. Thats why the runner builds are so dangerous. The Runner is always expecting to see someone around the next corner, and they are able to react accordingly. The knife/Commando lunge or the 1887 are 1 shot kills if you connect, so if you have surprise on your side its a free kill. Being aware of your surroundings through audio cues, or watching for the slightest movement and zoning in on it is what gives those guys an edge.

It seems that Tokyo disagrees with my definition of "skill", which to me is all about reaction time, reflexes, ability to aim quickly and land shots, etc. These are the things that carry over from game to game and are not based on this title in particualr, so I would consider them gaming "skills". I consider things like knowing the maps, having a feel for how many shots a gun can fire before the recoil ruins all chance of aiming, listening for audio cues to be information, not skill, but on this point we disagree so there really isnt much more to be said. Agree to disagree I suppose.

TheSeks said:

Well the weapon balance debate is an entirely different discussion. My point is pretty obvious though, and you've both agreed with me, then contradicted yourself for the sake of arguing. You're basically suggesting that someone who has played for 5 minutes has the same abilities as someone who has played for 5 hours, or 5 days. I'm suggesting the guy who has played for 5 days has more skills, defined as "the ability, coming from one's knowledge, practice, aptitude, etc., to do something well."

I'm not arguing that there isn't level ground and fairness, hell, if I want to get out 1887's (pre-patch), I have the ability to do so. Everyone has the same tools at their disposal. What I am saying is, someone who has played for 8 days is a lot more effective at using those tools than someone who has played for far less time. To suggest you have not gained more skill in 8 days of play is to suggest the game is rather shallow, imo.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I wish this game would stop dumping me into the middle of a match. It can't be that hard to find a lobby.

I don't want a join a team that's losing by 45 kills.

X26

Banned
D4Danger said:
I wish this game would stop dumbing me into the middle of a match. It can't be that hard to find a lobby.

I don't want a join a team that's losing by 45 kills.

What I always do so that this is not an issue: I don't pick a class right away, press start, look at the score. If I got put into a lopsided match I just exit, and you don't even get a loss.

J2d said:

Me and my friend were doing it on Veteran, we had a nice setup of clearing out the guys right before you jump down from the plane after you grab the package, but the game decides it's going to spawn a juggernaut and a couple of guys behind us. So not fun.

PatzCU

CrazedArabMan said:
Me and my friend were doing it on Veteran, we had a nice setup of clearing out the guys right before you jump down from the plane after you grab the package, but the game decides it's going to spawn a juggernaut and a couple of guys behind us. So not fun.

For Snatch and Grab, after you grab the laptop and go to the very edge of the plane before dropping down, that spawns a juggernaut behind you. What my friend and I would do is trigger the Juggernaut, run back towards one of the airstrips and plant ourselves on opposite sides of the airstrip with sniper rifles. When the juggernaut comes, you just own him with cross-sniper fire.

The same goes for after you drop down. After you kill the juggernaut that spawns behind you, kill everyone in the valley and plant yourself on opposite sides of the next road. Another juggernaut will come through, and you own him again with cross-sniper fire.

Not sure if this is making sense, but this is what we did. Just remember, after you grab the laptop and move towards the edge of the plane before dropping, it spawns a juggernaut behind you.

Flunkie

Banned
Jesus. Okay, so I was originally going to wait it out til Christmas to buy MW2, but this last week, some friends wanted to play it, so I rented it for two days.

Needless to say, it has me hooked now and all I want to do is play MW2. But I have to wai 'til the 25th now because my girlfriend has it all wrapped up and ready to go. Damnit.

PatzCU said:
For Snatch and Grab, after you grab the laptop and go to the very edge of the plane before dropping down, that spawns a juggernaut behind you. What my friend and I would do is trigger the Juggernaut, run back towards one of the airstrips and plant ourselves on opposite sides of the airstrip with sniper rifles. When the juggernaut comes, you just own him with cross-sniper fire.

The same goes for after you drop down. After you kill the juggernaut that spawns behind you, kill everyone in the valley and plant yourself on opposite sides of the next road. Another juggernaut will come through, and you own him again with cross-sniper fire.

Not sure if this is making sense, but this is what we did. Just remember, after you grab the laptop and move towards the edge of the plane before dropping, it spawns a juggernaut behind you.

Yeah this is one of the better ways. My buddy and I did it slightly different, we made it to the "jump" but waited for the jug to appear like you said, took him out. Then after clearing out a ton of the guys on the top of the hill towards the end and below us, we cleared a path on the right side. There is a pretty much enclosed fuselage on the right after you jump down. Its very good cover for the final push. Take out as many guys as you can around you and then wait a minute or two just in case another jugg comes for you. Then just carefully make it to the end. It takes a while, but its not the hardest mission.

I think the worst is Wet Work and high explosive(without using the cheap way) since it takes so damn long to do it and if you fuck up the last breech, you start all over.

LowParry

Flunkie said:
Jesus. Okay, so I was originally going to wait it out til Christmas to buy MW2, but this last week, some friends wanted to play it, so I rented it for two days.

Needless to say, it has me hooked now and all I want to do is play MW2. But I have to wai 'til the 25th now because my girlfriend has it all wrapped up and ready to go. Damnit.

Woo her into the ways of early presents. :D

whitehawk

Banned
God dammit, I can't keep a stady KD ratio. Some games I do horrible, but I played a game yesterday where I Went 28 - 9

God dammit. I cant get my KD to 1.00

Top Bottom