• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 |OT|

Victrix

*beard*
It appears the PC version has had the infinite care package/sentry/edrop glitch patched

... now to wait a week or two for the 360 version to get approved :(

bdouble

backflip10019 said:
This, exactly this. I wish that there was a playlist that eliminated killstreaks (or at the very least limited them to UAV and Counter UAV) and made the game about gun fights, you know, real skill as opposed to the bullshit that goes on in this game.

I'd love this mode. I'd probably still be playing the game if it was in there. Especially on something like HC where kills happen less frequently and its slower paced. I'd say leave UAV, counter, predator, airsrikes (hit and miss and more strategy), sentries, air drops (supplies, sentry, predator only) emp and nuke. This way you are mostly using your actual gun to get kills instead of being practically invisible shooting 10 guys from a chopper.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
why dont all the guys who hate other players or what not just get together for some private matches or group gaming sessions or something? there's plenty of you! :lol

I had some of my worst games tonight, it does feel like there's nothing more annoying in the world, I don't know how it does it but I will have games where it feels like I am literally dying every 3 seconds. In those cases I usually curse my useless team mates for letting us get swamped by the enemy so bad and just feel like the game and the world is conspiring against me.

there was one game where some sniper was hiding in all the usual spots on afghan and he kept killing me even though I was certain I had him, must've been a connection problem. In any case I was hunting him all over the map and everytime I was about to kill him he would either miraculously survive and kill me first OR a team mate would swoop in at the last second and I would only get an assist. I got about 5 assists off that guy where I'd literally be pulling the trigger with my shotgun only for someone to kill him just as my bullets fire - I was SSOOOOO desperate to kill him myself. Then he snuck up on me and a team mate and downed me into final stand and when he was killing my team mate I turned round and blindly slashed with my knife and killed him :lol I practically did a dance on my ass. So annoying though cos I didn't feel like he was a good player but he was somehow getting the better of me everytime. Sometimes I felt like I'd be aiming and my gun wouldn't move. Thats a point, sometimes when I'm having a horrible game I go to check my sensitivity settings, I usually use custom - 7 and its supposed to say "custom" on the option, but sometimes it will say low! When I go to change it, it doesn't actually need changing but then the label will switch from low to custom again. weird.

but in the middle of all these horrible games I had an awesome one where I went 16-2 and I got a decent killstreak going but the game ended before I could make use of all of them :(

I gotta stop defending this game in this thread cos everytime I've done that I've had nightmare games afterwards.

ZarraN

Banned
When did you stop loving the game ... but keep on playing it?

The game is basically shit if you are just to good classic shooters, two years back when Infinity Ward released Call of Duty 4 on consoles it felt like they were taking the shooting genre on console side in the right direction. And today we have Modern Warfare 2.

You can describe Modern Warfare 2 as women, she is beautiful, she feels good and you have some amazing moments with here. But she got some hidden diseases behind her surface and you need to remember to protect your self.

- Weapons killing with you with a single burst
- UMP45 with silencer can kill you from sniper distance
- Light Machine Guns with almost infinite ammo and range
- Sniper rifles with auto aim if you tap L1
- Riot Shields just being filth

- Secondary weapons with same standard as the primaries
- Perks make you fly trough maps, with infinity ammo of explosives and knifing from far distances haven't been more duhm.
- Kill streaks encourage camping and death streaks rewards you when you are giving away free kills.

And I haven't mention lag on servers (100ping<), no hitbox (3 bullets in the head, 3 shots bullets in the leg), aim assistance

A budget of 50 million and a member in the billion dollar club and they cant fix good enough servers or setup some good playlists. not even a single new feauture to the multiplayer menu since cod4. And 1 or 2 mounths from know they will come back asking for more and include the dlc in the game of the year edition so they still can sell it for 60$.

#Patch the game before DLC and release the DLC with new features in the multiplayer as clan support, clan ladders and match finder ...

Sealda

Banned
Hello.

I am new here. I think i am pretty good at the COD series. I have over 25 days played on COD4 and my KDr for MW2 is 2.52. Let me just share some thoughts.

Best 2 essential perk:
Sleight of Hand Pro. This thing makes you aim faster! Every time you will meet an enemy 1 on 1 you will have a huge advantage since you can aim faster than him. Also the faster reloading time is great.

Stopping Power Pro
In the end it all comes down to who can do more damage than the other guy. An essential, you will loose 1 on 1 fights without SPP.

Best gun

M4A1
The first gun you get, absolutely best all around. I use it with silencer and i never notice m y gun, this might sound cliche but its true. There is nothing this rifle cannot do and its the only weapon i never blames if i die. The FAMAS very good, but crappy in certain, same with the RPD too. And those guns are probably top 5. The AK47 is bleak compared to its COD4 version, sadly.

So i went back to COD4 the other night, man that game is different. Everything seems slower but the fire fights are even faster than MW2. In MW2 you get killed from behind, in COD4 you get killed from a guy in front of you. The latter is way more sensitive to lag for obvious reasons.

The worst thing about MW2 is the killstreaks, it makes everything revolve around you making those kills. A death or kill at a 4 kills streak often means the difference between a 30-5 score or a 14-8 score.

Check out Wingsofredemption on youtube, probably the most professional and well created MW2 videos out there. Always new material from a guy who fully understands the game. He has so many good points. For instance the fact that once you have started rush you cannot stop. You just have to keep running, it so hard to cool down once you have began rushing. I for once when i am sniping am an expert on this, i can seriously die 10 times in a row while running around like an idiot with the intervention ACOG trying to get idiotic kills. I could easily have a 2.73 KDR but right now i am trying to try all the weapons, for instance, i play a lot with the F2000 right now. It is very challenging, definitly the worst gun in the game. Regarding going for objectives or not. If i am a guy who can rack up 30 kills and go 5 deaths i am more useful for my team in CTF if i just camp then if i just run around hunting the flag. OFC. if you cannot kill tons of enemies you should not take on that role in the team.

eek5

Sealda said:
i play a lot with the F2000 right now. It is very challenging, definitly the worst gun in the game.

I don't think so. I think the F2000 just gives off a really bad first impression and many people just immediately dismiss it because of that. It does have a lot of recoil but it also has the fastest rate of fire of any of the assault rifles and unlike the SMGs it is good past medium range at that rate of fire. If you burst fire it you can keep the gun from most of its vertical recoil and I'm not talking about M16 bursts; you can rapidly tap the trigger and do 4-5 bullet bursts with almost no recoil. The damage is low (30-20) but the rate of fire makes up for it because of the vertical view kick that MW2 adds to all guns when you get hit (faster rate of fire = more crosshair jumping which means you have a better chance of winning)

It is definitely my favorite run and gun game despite the AR speed penalty. You can see some of my F2000 gameplay in these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RtzM-eRiSc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMPHDBY2yGM (starts about 5 minutes)

I do agree with you on SoHP but with the F2000 at least you kind of have to run scavenger because the high rate of fire combined with low ammo does you no favors.

I don't think so. I think the F2000 just gives off a really bad first impression and many people just immediately dismiss it because of that. It does have a lot of recoil but it also has the fastest rate of fire of any of the assault rifles and unlike the SMGs it is good past medium range at that rate of fire. If you burst fire it you can keep the gun from most of its vertical recoil and I'm not talking about M16 bursts; you can rapidly tap the trigger and do 4-5 bullet bursts with almost no recoil. The damage is low (30-20) but the rate of fire makes up for it because of the vertical view kick that MW2 adds to all guns when you get hit (faster rate of fire = more crosshair jumping which means you have a better chance of winning)

It is definitely my favorite run and gun game despite the AR speed penalty. You can see some of my F2000 gameplay in these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RtzM-eRiSc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMPHDBY2yGM (starts about 5 minutes)

I do agree with you on SoHP but with the F2000 at least you kind of have to run scavenger because the high rate of fire combined with low ammo does you no favors.

I can see the benefit of the F2000 (high rof=cqc pwnage) but at long range it sucks balls....
in your vids most of your kills are at close/mid range where you could get away with using a shotgun/machine pistol...

Anyway the lack of decent range on it stopped my from using it now i almost use the TAR-21/Silencer exclusively by far the best weapon system in the game

oh btw nice vids

eek5

Starfish_Oxide said:
I can see the benefit of the F2000 (high rof=cqc pwnage) but at long range it sucks balls....
in your vids most of your kills are at close/mid range where you could get away with using a shotgun/machine pistol...

Anyway the lack of decent range on it stopped my from using it now i almost use the TAR-21/Silencer exclusively by far the best weapon system in the game

oh btw nice vids
Yeah the F2000 really shines in CQB where you can hip fire it like a SMG and get kills. The killing rage is well beyond a shotgun though so it's usable for mid range. I think it is a unique gun because if you work yourself into situations where it dominates you can do quite well with it.

I've gotten some long shots with it (tap, recenter, tap, recenter, tap) but it definitely isn't ideal, although in a bind i won't hesitate to attempt it)

Side notes: I've gotten more headshots with this gun than any other gun (I average about 13% versus a 5% overall headshot percentage); the random vertical recoil can sometimes cut the bullets needed at long range by one because of this. I've also gotten more bullet-only double kills with the F2000 than any other gun. I can also attribute this to some of the random recoil because when enemies are grouped close together you will sometimes hit all of them while aiming for only one :lol I guess when it comes down to it the F2000 is just fun to use, maybe only for the fact that you've just killed someone with what people consider to be the worst gun in the game :D

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Sealda said:
*snip*

So i went back to COD4 the other night, man that game is different. Everything seems slower but the fire fights are even faster than MW2. In MW2 you get killed from behind, in COD4 you get killed from a guy in front of you. The latter is way more sensitive to lag for obvious reasons.

The worst thing about MW2 is the killstreaks, it makes everything revolve around you making those kills. A death or kill at a 4 kills streak often means the difference between a 30-5 score or a 14-8 score.

*snip* .

This is what i detest about the game above all else. And for a game that is directed towards casual gamers it baffles me. In COD4 you could win despite the enemy having air support. In this game it is almost unthinkable.

Razor210

It's almost as if IW simply went "you know what, let's just crank it up and make the game just INSANE" and decided that balancing and design was overrated.

EDIT: is still going to play some MW2 rounds tonight; feels abused

A lot of decisions in this title seem very amateurish from the design of the maps to the killstreaks and so on. They probably sat around a table thinking it was the most badass shit possible to stuff everything with as much big and bad shit as possible.

Ah well. But yeah the two games are night and day, it's really weird going back, in a good way, but odd.

dwin45

I've never used the F2000. I'll have to give it a shot when I unlock it again. On another note, has anyone noticed the weird things that happen with auto-aim? For example, when you're aiming up stairs at an enemy sometimes the auto-aim will make you look straight down. Anyone else experience this?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I just got the AK-47 and I'm loving it.

The damage output is a nice change of pace from the ACR :D.

Sealda

Banned
ultim8p00 said:
Welcome to GAF
Thank you

eek5 said:
Yeah the F2000 really shines in CQB where you can hip fire it like a SMG and get kills. The killing rage is well beyond a shotgun though so it's usable for mid range. I think it is a unique gun because if you work yourself into situations where it dominates you can do quite well with it.

I've gotten some long shots with it (tap, recenter, tap, recenter, tap) but it definitely isn't ideal, although in a bind i won't hesitate to attempt it)

Side notes: I've gotten more headshots with this gun than any other gun (I average about 13% versus a 5% overall headshot percentage); the random vertical recoil can sometimes cut the bullets needed at long range by one because of this. I've also gotten more bullet-only double kills with the F2000 than any other gun. I can also attribute this to some of the random recoil because when enemies are grouped close together you will sometimes hit all of them while aiming for only one :lol I guess when it comes down to it the F2000 is just fun to use, maybe only for the fact that you've just killed someone with what people consider to be the worst gun in the game :D

Technically the F2000 has a recoil like a heavy Assault Rifle (AK47, SCAR-H and TAR-21) while having the damage (30-20) like a medium Assault Rifle (M4A1, ACR) I guess maybe the fire-rate could be what makes it good in certain situations. And yes the "tap, recenter" style is something i find fun. Its like the AK47 in COD4, i used it with ACOG and i never went full auto on long distance shots.

But yeah, all guns have a certain feeling and they all make you play in different styles so to each his own.

Mik2121

Oh man, Infinity Ward needs to fix one thing that's bugging me A LOT.

When you are playing and say.. trying to find someone who's hiding in some building or something and you are using your AR to zoom in a bit and find him, and then some teammates get right in front of you and their usernames are so big you can't see shit...
That's seriously annoying. Goddamnit I've missed a few kills already because I couldn't see shit thanks to my teammate's nickname moving around :(

Rayme

A new Steam client update is going live right now.

Code:
[B]* Fixed a Steamworks api crash that was affecting Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2[/B]
This should clear up the "crashing after I host 2 or 3 games in a row" problem that cropped up a few days ago for some people.

Ecto311

Mik2121 said:
Oh man, Infinity Ward needs to fix one thing that's bugging me A LOT.

When you are playing and say.. trying to find someone who's hiding in some building or something and you are using your AR to zoom in a bit and find him, and then some teammates get right in front of you and their usernames are so big you can't see shit...
That's seriously annoying. Goddamnit I've missed a few kills already because I couldn't see shit thanks to my teammate's nickname moving around :(

I have to second this and add to it. When you get a challenge for the first few times it's neat but when you are playing a bit more serious and you nail someone then it comes up you can't hear around you for foot steps or anything else for that matter. Also when people die near you their skulls cover up shit you might need to see.

And one last thing. The spawning around me when I am alone. This shit has to change. I am moving around the outside of a map trying to get a good spot to rush a lame sniper and then I have a team that just got killed surrounding me asking for us to all be killed because they lack cold blooded or are plain stupid.

EliCash

Just got another nuke on Quarry rockin that M16 and nothing but.

Realised that the care package glitch isn't that much of a problem, pretty much have to dedicate a whole game to getting care packages and finding a good spot, more trouble than its worth.

Ok after being burned out of MP, I decided to play SP for the hell of it again. All I can say is....What? No seriously....WHAT? Can someone explain to me how Russia can invade the EAST COAST undetected? I don't give a shit if you're satelites are down, you got SOMETHING on the ground that can detect an invasion force that has to travel FIVE THOUSAND MILES to reach you. And why didn't Europe warn the US? There's no way Russians couldn't get to the US without flying over their airspace. Yeah IW fucked up 2/3 of the main things in this game.

Razor210

TacticalFox88 said:
Ok after being burned out of MP, I decided to play SP for the hell of it again. All I can say is....What? No seriously....WHAT? Can someone explain to me how Russia can invade the EAST COAST undetected? I don't give a shit if you're satelites are down, you got SOMETHING on the ground that can detect an invasion force that has to travel FIVE THOUSAND MILES to reach you. And why didn't Europe warn the US? There's no way Russians couldn't get to the US without flying over their airspace. Yeah IW fucked up 2/3 of the main things in this game.
We don't need no satellites.

We got Ramirez.

jedimike

Sealda said:
Hello.

I am new here. I think i am pretty good at the COD series. I have over 25 days played on COD4 and my KDr for MW2 is 2.52. Let me just share some thoughts.

Best 2 essential perk:
Sleight of Hand Pro. This thing makes you aim faster! Every time you will meet an enemy 1 on 1 you will have a huge advantage since you can aim faster than him. Also the faster reloading time is great.

Stopping Power Pro
In the end it all comes down to who can do more damage than the other guy. An essential, you will loose 1 on 1 fights without SPP.

Best gun

M4A1
The first gun you get, absolutely best all around. I use it with silencer and i never notice m y gun, this might sound cliche but its true. There is nothing this rifle cannot do and its the only weapon i never blames if i die. The FAMAS very good, but crappy in certain, same with the RPD too. And those guns are probably top 5. The AK47 is bleak compared to its COD4 version, sadly.

Thanks for the tips. My K/D has been dipping because I've been playing like crap the last few days. However, I should realize that it isn't all my fault. I've equipped sitrep and coldblooded to get the achievements. I'm always switching things around in order to complete the challenges and get the points. I know if I went back to stopping power and steady aim, my K/D would go back up.

TacticalFox88 said:

Because it is a game.

Rayme said:
A new Steam client update is going live right now.

Code:
[B]* Fixed a Steamworks api crash that was affecting Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2[/B]
This should clear up the "crashing after I host 2 or 3 games in a row" problem that cropped up a few days ago for some people.

So wait - the PC version was being hosed by a glitch in Steam, not MW2?

I had a lot of fun playing this game tonight. I only got to play for a little over an hour, but I turned my brain off of nukes and just played the game straight. I tell you what: when you're raging at cheap tactics, just switch to MTDM for a while and it'll make you feel better.

And the Holo-FAL is awesome. So is the AA-12 (can't wait to get extended mags for that sucker).

About to prestige a third time, prestige is not even an inconvenience since my favorite guns (SCAR, FAMAS and Intervention) get unlocked so early.

Magik

TacticalFox88 said:

I was thinking of that the first day I was playing MW2. :lol :lol

"How the hell did the Russians take over everything so quickly?"

careful

I went back to the FAMAS (<3) and got some really epic games today. Went 32-2 TDM on Scrapyard earlier. I miss the HBS a bit, but I need to slap a RDS on this bad boy because the iron sights aren't that good. So silencer + RDS. Bling/SP/Ninja.

I also switched around my killstreak and went really low with UAV/CP/Predator. Wow, once you get rolling, it's a constant stream of killstreaks, one after the other. The other team probably thought I was glitching. :lol

kitch9

Banned
jedimike said:
Thanks for the tips. My K/D has been dipping because I've been playing like crap the last few days. However, I should realize that it isn't all my fault. I've equipped sitrep and coldblooded to get the achievements. I'm always switching things around in order to complete the challenges and get the points. I know if I went back to stopping power and steady aim, my K/D would go back up.

If you equip Cold Blooded you have to back off a touch. You can't be the on the front row as much. Stick a silencer on your weapon and run with Ninja too and nobody will ever know where you are and where you are shooting from until they are dead if you are smart.

I can't stand being shown on UAV's, and being invisible to air support, sentries and what not just makes life easier.

I usually play PC version, but I finally unlocked Cold Blooded on the PS3 version the other day and in my first match using it on De-rail I went 26-0!

Aladuf

Banned
I really hope at some point they'll fix the Pavelow to count towards your kill streaks on a consistent basis. I decided to go for a Predator/Pavelow/EMP set up tonight in order to finally go for the 15 EMP's challenge because I'm 3rd prestige level 64 and I had never gotten an EMP aside from a random Care Package here and there. So one match it went perfect, got the Pred and called it in and got my Pavelow a second later and then called it in, it did it's thing without me getting a single kill in the process and the EMP showed up. Then a couple of matches later, I did the exact same thing and I called in the Pavelow and it got the few kills needed for the 15 kill streak and nothing ever showed up, even after I ran around getting my own kills after it went away nothing happened. :/

Sealda

Banned
Been up 24+ hours now, and here comes a long text.

corkscrewblow said:
The M4 sucks. It's like a shittier ACR.

It has a higher fire rate and its better in most situations.

M4A1: 780
ACR: 720

You really feel the difference. Since both have 30-20 DMG the M4 will kill faster than the ACR and you need to waste less bullets since the fire rate is higher. Also, the M4 is already ridiculously accurate, i at-least feels the ACR is unnecessary accurate and i rather have higher fire rate than super high accuracy.

M4A1 DMG per minute: 23,400---15,600
ACR DMG per mintue: 21,600---14,400

All im saying is that you do not need that much accuracy, the M4A1 and the games auto aim works just fine, in-fact it works wonderful. When do you need the ACRs accuracy over the M4s, its like you do not need it ever. But it feels good to have that kind of accuracy but its kinda useless.

Sniping:

I like sniping, i often sniped in COD4, but i was never one of those running around no scoping or doing the ACOG quick scope. In MW2 i find sniping way easier and i have compared them both, since i played COD4 a couple of days this week. As i play on PS3 my sensitivity is either 8 or 9. With the intervention i usually uses the regular scope with extended magazines unless the map is Wasteland or any other dark map where you want thermal.

With sleight of hand pro i can basically quick scope people like all those kids on youtube (look up Optic Nations) i can meet people in close quarter combat unexpectedly and quick scope them before they even gets one shot. I do not know what it is, but i just have developed sick reflexes to do this. But its very risky overall, especially since every tiny bit of lag basically makes quick scoping useless. One of the greatest thing with quick scoping is when i happens to play a better gamer than me with the rifles i can always turn to Intervention and QS. Its like, i change the rules, if your good with no-scoping you can instead of going 5-10, go 15-8 against really good players. QS wont get you magical scores normally but when your playing good players, your usual AR might not always bite on them, then its time to change the rules and bring out the QS. In MW2 you do not even need to hold down L3 while sniping, especially not on a moving target. As long as you have high enough sensitivity you will do just fine. In COD4 on the other hand that do not work. It just does not work. You need to stay still while taking the shots and even then the shots just are not as accurate as in MW2.

So when people say they nerfed sniping i think they are wrong. Although i miss an option like the ACOG M40A3 in COD 4 which was basically a 1 shot kill every time. In MW2 you can do the most insane run and gun with a intervention shooting a guy yielding dual P90 5 m from you and still not kill him!

Its very frustrating when you are already using a stupid and difficult setup for a map and still get punished even though it takes way more aim skills (not overall skills, the overall skills says that you should not use a sniper on a small map) to quick scope 2 guys in Terminal than it takes to shoot with the UMP on a player sniping with a single bolt 5 m in front of you.

Pain Killer

Other than that, i think the pain killer death streak is really annoying. I do not know how many times i have been close to a nuke, AC130, Harrier and then i gets up close with a Pain killer. The thing is that even if you kill the pain killer, he will come back next re spawn with the same damn extra health.

1MA

Also the 1MA with Claymore, Danger Close and Noob tube is some really cheap class. Although i must confess i have 1 ready if i ever get really irritated at a team. I must even confess that i have used that class more than a dozen times, for like an hour i was playing with it and it felt really weird that i actually felt satisfied with killing people with dirt cheap methods. And i think a lot of MW2 players probably would feel the same. I seriously feel that at-least 4-5 people would use a perk that killed all the enemy players instantly and never change. Which i find kind of sad since i try to play with all different weapons not only those safe bets. I know one guy who only uses the SCAR silenced with heartbeat monitor and nothing else. Its like he never gets tired of using that damn class. It feels like there are a lot of those people. There are a lot of classes which makes you pretty much safe from getting owned. The 1887s for instance, well they nerfed them, you probably wont get 3.0 kdr but you definitely will get a 1.0+ k/dr. And these people are satisfied with that, they do not care if they get only 1.0 kdr every match, they are happy and feel no urge to try something new.

Mileena

Banned
Sealda said:
Been up 24+ hours now, and here comes a long text.

It has a higher fire rate and its better in most situations.

M4A1: 780
ACR: 720

You really feel the difference. Since both have 30-20 DMG the M4 will kill faster than the ACR and you need to waste less bullets since the fire rate is higher. Also, the M4 is already ridiculously accurate, i at-least feels the ACR is unnecessary accurate and i rather have higher fire rate than super high accuracy.

M4A1 DMG per minute: 23,400---15,600
ACR DMG per mintue: 21,600---14,400

All im saying is that you do not need that much accuracy, the M4A1 and the games auto aim works just fine, in-fact it works wonderful. When do you need the ACRs accuracy over the M4s, its like you do not need it ever. But it feels good to have that kind of accuracy but its kinda useless.
...or you can just use a TAR and call it a day! TAR >>> all other ARs in the game

I havent seen too much love for the RPD while lurking in my previous non-approved state in this thread.

I picked it up during my third prestige, and this may be the first gun that I totally max out, challengewise. It's great for those encounters where people keep coming around a corner or down a hall; I can just move from enemy to enemy without worrying at all about reloading. Also, with OMA pro, you can reload way faster than normal by rechoosing your class.

kuYuri

thedrizzle34 said:
I havent seen too much love for the RPD while lurking in my previous non-approved state in this thread.

I picked it up during my third prestige, and this may be the first gun that I totally max out, challengewise. It's great for those encounters where people keep coming around a corner or down a hall; I can just move from enemy to enemy without worrying at all about reloading. Also, with OMA pro, you can reload way faster than normal by rechoosing your class.

I'd rather just use Sleight and keep my secondary.

Meier

The K/D ratios on PS3 seem completely put of wack. Is there just a LOT of terrible players on it? Mine has crept up to 1.29 at lvl 67 of my first prestige. I am sure it would be at least 1.35 or 1.4 if I only DMed but still, I can't fathom it getting over 2...ever really. I guess the fact I stick with UAV/Care Package/Predator doesn't help.

I went back to the FAMAS plus Holo/Silencer. So good. I had been using Holo w/ Sleight of Hand instead but since it's capped I figured I'd level up Bling. It really is an awesome combination...get that added accuracy and don't see a huge loss of damage. I seem much more likely to headshot with the more controlled shot that the silencer offers. I am getting my UMP up to give it a shot too...not much of an SMG guy typically.

RdN

Is it just me or it's really annoying to get FMJ kills? I now have about 4 weapons missing the FMJ to get the mastery and I just can't get it. :(

Victrix

*beard*
Sealda said:
Pain Killer

Other than that, i think the pain killer death streak is really annoying. I do not know how many times i have been close to a nuke, AC130, Harrier and then i gets up close with a Pain killer. The thing is that even if you kill the pain killer, he will come back next re spawn with the same damn extra health.

That's the entire point of Painkiller (and other deathstreaks). With the exception of Copycat, which is also a 'here, see how he's doing it' perk, they're designed to kill your streak.

If you're farming their spawn hard enough that you're close to an AC130/Apache/Nuke, Painkiller/Final Stand/Martyrdom are meant to break that streak and prevent it.

If you KNOW the enemy team is getting pounded, don't push their spawn, or you put yourself at greater risk of dying to one of the deathstreaks.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
just played against a team that was using the new care package glitch in Rundown...

my team annihilated them. 200-10.

I shot down 5 helicopters :D thanks for the points arseholes!

edit: its some guy by the name of Watch_it_

a level 70 10th prestige ( i think. he has the skull one)

Top Bottom