• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 |OT| Got 99 Problems, But Sales Ain't One.

Radec said:
Any other PS3 Gaffers?

wanna add you up so we can play when the game launches.

I'm on PS3, might have a spot left on my friend list, we can play when my clan is not on.

Radec said:
Been browsing some old MW2 vids and wtf at this..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAc6gw4q20E

how did those guys became so good at those snipers.

so good.

that's it, i'm going online to feast on some noobs, intervention here I come.

Enosh said:
sooo, will there be a GAF clan?

There seems to be plenty of interest for one on 360. I'm a CoD noob though and this is the game where I'm finally succumbing to peer pressure. I'm getting Elite and will gladly make the GAF clan but if someone with more experience wants to make it please do so.

So the M1014 won't return??!!! There better be a similar shotgun. I never ran shotty in Black Ops because of that, it also didn't help that they were all shitty except the broken silenced Spas.

Xamdou

diamondstar said:
Question about Elite:

Is there much difference between getting the Elite membership at 49.99 or getting the hardened edition?

Hardened is $10 cheaper and you get all the exclusive hardened goodies.

Radec

madmaxx350 said:
I'm on PS3, might have a spot left on my friend list, we can play when my clan is not on.

what's your PSN?

- -
360 Users:
Add the gamertag: MW3 NeoGAF

When you got accepted, click on that gamertag, click View Friends. And whoever is online playing Modern Warfare 3 is from NeoGAF!
Invite or ask to join and become comrades in Modern Warfare 3.

GAF | PSN
Global: MW3NeoGAF
TacticalFox88 | NightBlade88
Kyoufu | Kyoufu
aristotle | xinoart
Radec | xtheEnemy
Xater | Xater
madmaxx350 | madmaxx350

DR3AM

Dreams of a world where inflated review scores save studios
is it too late to upgrade from regualar to harden at gamestop?

Will the elite founder status also be 49.99? The website makes it seem like it will be more than that unless you preorder the game.

Xamdou said:
Hardened is $10 cheaper and you get all the exclusive hardened goodies.

Details?

It is really hard to track down a Hardened edition. So I'm thinking of just buying the regular edition and getting the Elite member ship later.

Also, does anyone know if the 49.99 price is just a deal on the membership? Will it increase later?

DR3AM

Dreams of a world where inflated review scores save studios
Brian Fellows said:
For anyone wondering the leaderboards only show kills for objective modes. No death stats.

noiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what about over all stats? when you check leaderboards, does it tell you your kdr?

DR3AM said:
noiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what about over all stats? when you check leaderboards, does it tell you your kdr?
I want to know this as well. I can't lie I love working(camping) on my kdr but if it's not there I don't have to worry about it anymore and can just play to win. Imagine that.
Sorry GAF I'm weak.

Multiplayer servers either went up or will be going up shortly because Microsoft just said it's cool to go on and play if you have a copy, as long as your copy is legit.

@Stepto said:
For those asking about MW3 pre-release play: If your copy is legit and obtained legitly, have fun. It's a great game.

H3xum

DR3AM said:
is it too late to upgrade from regualar to harden at gamestop?

Gamestops website has them available again (as of like an hour ago) for 360 only.

Go pre order now, I'm sure it won't last long

sweetfish

Gold Member
Nnnngh, so stoked!
My old 360 died for me a couple of months ago, preordered a new one bundled with MW3.
Also added 'MW3 NeoGAF' on Live, my body is ready.

Oh, are there many EU players on there? :O

Shiiit the pre-order for hardened on Gamestop's site isn't store pickup. Their shipping probably sucks ass huh?

I already have the regular edition on hold at my Gamestop.

Top Bottom