• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 |OT| Got 99 Problems, But Sales Ain't One.

Untracked

Totally. Commando was really not bad. The tubes were pretty bad, OMA was pretty bad, I played it on PC where quickscoping was essentially nonexistent, but the absolute worst was the killstreaks. The killstreaks were too easy to get and too easy to stack up to and WAY too fucking strong.

I would say Commando was only a problem at launch until IW nerfed Lightweight, initially there were knifers moving so fast it was like a bloody Burnout game. They were always annoying on a bad connection though.
OMA Tubing never really bothered me, but I only played TDM. The Blast Shield equipment should have been a lot more effective than it ever was.
I never understood the rage at "OP" Killstreaks but then I always played with a team. If a Chopper Gunner appeared someone would have a Stinger ready, if they didn't I would C4 myself to change class. Yeah, you had to suck it up at early levels, but that's how it should be.

I've never known a franchise to have such a divided fan base. It's insane how people can love one cod game and hate the next, but I guess variety is a good thing.

I'm persisting with 3 and I'm very glad to hear FMG9's are getting nerfed. This game can only get better.

tait269

I am in love with the Jugga Jugga(Juggernaut) killstreak at the moment. Went 40 - 0 on Arkaden TDM with it. Basically Unstoppable if your not dumb when using it and take cover from time to time.

Currently using Type95 or MK14 as my main because accuracy over automatic power for me. I hope if the do patch the Type95 they don't Nerf it so its useless like the M16.

SmokeMaxX

Who cares? Hitting level 25 takes like an hour.
You: There's no problem with the game.
Me: Yes there is. Here is an inherent problem with the game.
You: Who cares?

The people who get screwed until they hit level 25 care. What if it took 24 hours to get to level 25? What if it took 5 minutes? What difference does time make? It's still bullshit for 24 levels.

Everytime I prestiged in that game I was thinking to myself "great, now I have to put up with the same bullshit for 24 levels. Oh they called a harrier? Let me sit in a house with this predermined shitty sniper class."
AT4 + Scavenger? I was using that on day one. And harriers go down with a single AT4 and a couple of bullets (literally) when you use stopping power pro.

Even now, I do the same in MW3, I take the smaw instead of the stinger because I want an additional option for flushing out campers.
Yeah but if you already have stopping power pro, why the hell are you using an AT4 and bullets? Just use a stinger already. You don't get stopping power pro from the beginning which is my problem. Well not the lack of SPP, but the lack of options for noobs. This game should be about who's the best player(s) or team(s), not who has the highest level to call in the most bullshit.

In MW1 and WaW, you really could dominate the game from any level. In MW2, it all turned to shit and randomness got involved. Aku tries to say that quickscopers don't dominate any game, but who the hell cares? They shouldn't be getting undeserved kills. If I hip-fire with my SMG at close range, it should beat a sniper that's hip-firing 90% of the time. It's bullshit that it's basically 50-50 on who wins. I have been using Snipers a lot lately (btw fuck the Dragonuv) and I have gotten a LOT of undeserved kills from close range "quick scoping" WITHOUT ever seeing anyone down the sights. I just aimed enough for my reticle to close tight and fired. Complete shot in the dark. And I hit like 50% of those? That's just stupid. I 100% honestly feel bad for everyone that I killed in that way.

sweetfish

Gold Member
It's not a problem anywhere and no one has seen a quickscoper go positive, let alone dominate. I mean, some people seem to think that just because that video that keeps getting posted where a guy gets like 10 quickscopes in 20 seconds exists at all, that somehow sullies the gameplay experience even if they still haven't seen a situation anywhere near that video in 50 hours of gameplay.

Hm, okay, now I'm beginning to see why Kermit constantly trashes you.

Anyway, one of the problems with quickscopers are that they usually don't help the team one bit. They ruin the fucking game, annoying as fuck.

aku:jiki

You: There's no problem with the game.
Me: Yes there is. Here is an inherent problem with the game.
You: Who cares?
That's actually not what happened at all. Here's what did:

Some Dude: Air support was completely unmanageable in MW2.
Me: No, it was not.
You: Let me present a counterargument that in no way makes Some Dude right!
Me: Who cares? That still doesn't make him right.

The post I responded to called air support "unmanageable," which is just factually untrue. Not only are CB and the Stinger comparatively early unlocks, but you can simply just wait in a house for a teammate to take something out (or wait the 45-60 seconds killstreaks last). I have no idea why you would both sit in a house and use CB, when staying in a house is enough.

Not only that, a skilled player can easily move around the map while actively dodging air support. All killstreaks can only shoot what's in front of it, and the minimap shows all killstreaks in realtime. You will not get shot if you stay behind the Harrier at all times. But that's too much work, so people just bitch instead.

aristotle

Anyway, one of the problems with quickscopers are that they usually don't help the team one bit. They ruin the fucking game, annoying as fuck.

Sorry but aku is right. I've gone up against one (count 'em 1!!) effective quickscoper in all my days of playing MW3. I'm currently on my 3rd prestige (maybe it's 4? I dunno how they count it). He killed me a total of 3 times in one game. He quit the lobby because after my third death by him, I changed my tactics and flushed him out every time. If getting killed 3 times is that much of a hinderance to you, then you either need to switch classes to take him out or step your game up.

X-Frame

You know, I don't remember once getting killed by an M16. Not once, and I find that so weird.

I'm not sure if anyone else shares my experience though. I'm still working on golding other AR's but is the M16 that much worse than the Type 95?

You know, I don't remember once getting killed by an M16. Not once, and I find that so weird.

I'm not sure if anyone else shares my experience though. I'm still working on golding other AR's but is the M16 that much worse than the Type 95?
it's just a pointless weapon considering the type 95 is better. Why use something worse? I personally have only seen one person using an M16 the whole time I've owned the game. Same with machine guns, saw someone using it for the first time last night.

SteveWD40

That's my biggest complaint about MP - the lack of diversity. Everyone uses a very similar set up and the same 2/3 weapons.

Yup, my mistake is trying to play it like a military FPS as well, using a pistol as a sidearm? no wai, all soldiers sprint about with twin SMG's as their sidearms, didn't you know?

Got my first MW3 hate mail last night. "ur trash. learn how to play without rockets, nub."

This after I had downed no less than 6 aircraft, including an AH-6. Both--the ruinous effect I had on their air support and the heartfelt response--made me feel warm inside.

Some people don't like this game 'cause they're used to getting like 26 and 3 scores and that's just exceedingly rare now.

it's just a pointless weapon considering the type 95 is better. Why use something worse? I personally have only seen one person using an M16 the whole time I've owned the game. Same with machine guns, saw someone using it for the first time last night.

They made it completely pointless. It's like the MP5 and the Skorpion from COD4: why would you use anything other than the P90, AK-74u or the Mini Uzi?

Assault rifle class is super-strong in this game which is nice. They made it a true medium-range class, and made the submachine gun class superior at close range. Not a lot of complaints about this game, but with the lack of innovation, it sorta feels like the end of an era.

aristotle

Treyarch > IW :bow

Knife Feedback Thread

Vahn is David Vonderhaar who works at Treyarch.

This is what IW needs to do with the community. Talk to the people who play the game! At least at Treyarch, they can admit when something is off and it frustrates most of their hardcore community. IW made promises about a lot of things that were supposed to be in MW3. They flat out lied.

Resupply grenades, rockets, etc. only if the person you killed had them : it's not in the game.
Knife lunge gone : not in the game.
Last stand : it's still there.
Knockback delay on knife : it's not there.
etc. etc.

Just thought some people would like to either read or put in their two cents in that thread. :)

I completely disagree with trey being better than IW. mw3, for me, is bounds better than ass ops ever was. I don't know why people complain about quick scoping when uzis and other sub machine guns have accuracy at long range. balancing the weapons requires that quick scoping be in if sub machine guns aren't nerfed.

DeathOnALeash

Neo Member
Got my first MW3 hate mail last night. "ur trash. learn how to play without rockets, nub."

This after I had downed no less than 6 aircraft, including an AH-6. Both--the ruinous effect I had on their air support and the heartfelt response--made me feel warm inside.

Some people don't like this game 'cause they're used to getting like 26 and 3 scores and that's just exceedingly rare now.

Strafe runs are so much fun to down. If I don't have my stinger on me and those get called in, semtex to ground, lay on it, change class.

Fantasmo

Yep you're right since the ONLY default class with Cold-Blooded was the SNIPER class and the ONLY default class with anything to use against enemy air support was the LMG class.

But it's all good because you have to wait until level 25 (Cold Blooded) to avoid getting destroyed by the air support and then level 30 to do anything about it (Stinger).

I got sick of that game real fast because the air support makes it pretty futile to prestige unless you want to get screwed for 24 levels by Harriers (among other things).
I can't tell you how many people didn't know that the AT4 could lock on like a stinger. Less power but it works. At4 locks onto air support like smaw and first blops launcher.

aristotle

I completely disagree with trey being better than IW. mw3, for me, is bounds better than ass ops ever was. I don't know why people complain about quick scoping when uzis and other sub machine guns have accuracy at long range. balancing the weapons requires that quick scoping be in if sub machine guns aren't nerfed.

BO was balanced. MW2 & MW3 aren't. So far, MW3 is taking a slow approach to fixing the problem inherent in their games. These issues didn't seem to exist in BO from what I can remember.

Also it should be impossible to literally run through bullets and get a knife kill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPIYi1PLVMI

There isn't any reason why that should happen in a GUN game at all. Wasn't MW3 supposed to be the return of the gun on gun game?

Gilatif

This is especially apparent in Search. Nothing worse than being dead and watching your teammate flub the winning kill because he wanted to do some 360 no scope. That's the quickest way to wind up on my avoid list.

aristotle

I would prefer quick scoping to be gone too. Thats just flat out obvious cheating and bullshitting. Why hasn't IW fixed this bs?

It's not BS. I'm tired of this argument. Prove it by posting a video of you getting a really good quick scoping streak. I have yet to see any of these people complaining about quick scoping proving that anyone can do it. None of them ever show them being able to "exploit/cheat" the autoaim system.

njean777

Really ass ops? It wasn't a bad game at all...

Fantasmo

It's not BS. I'm tired of this argument. Prove it by posting a video of you getting a really good quick scoping streak. I have yet to see any of these people complaining about quick scoping proving that anyone can do it. None of them ever show them being able to "exploit/cheat" the autoaim system.
I had one friend who was awesome at it in mw2. 5 of us tried to mimic his tips but none of us could do it reliably. It takes skill definitely

CoD4 devolved into a cesspool of ACOG M40 quickscoping years ago. The killstreak glitch has been owning the game since like 6 months after release. And none of the geometry glitches were ever fixed.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but people who haven't played it for four years need to get real.

I played theshit out of it a couple months ago on 360 when I was bored of Black Ops. Game played fine. Seemed to be mostly nothing but scrubs left playing it but the gameplay itself was as good as ever. Only issue I ever had to deal with was the spamming on the screen from hackers. Never saw any M40 quickscoping stuff or geometry glitches.

aku:jiki said:
Cold-Blooded and Stinger. Everything about killstreaks was completely manageable. Most people just didn't want to switch classes when a chopper came up.

You are preaching to the choir when it comes to those perks and launchers. It was all I used in MW2. But I played almost nothing but TDM and Demolition. What I use is irrelevant if the rest of my team is not. They'll keep running out and getting mowed down by choppers and harriers and CG's and AC130's and Pave Lows and the opponents will keep building towards higher streaks. Furthermore on many maps you simply don't have the time to switch, lock on and fire before a skilled CG or AC130 user kills you.

It's not just an issue about how common they were, there's also a combination of how ridiculously overpowered they were and shitty map design. The game is 0 about gun on gun and 100% about who can launch the most shit into the air. Thank goodness it's harder to get them in MW3 and when you do go against them, even just one person doing the right thing can take them down. I never feel helpless trying to single handedly bring down an AC130 or Osprey Gunner in this game like there was in MW2 because the maps are better, the shit isn't so powerful, and it doesn't take a ton of rounds to take them down.

Jeff-DSA

It is BS. It's stupid that it's even part of the game. I've seen it way, way too much. For just one round last night I decided to give it a try, and the dang thing was way too strong. For someone who NEVER uses a sniper rifle, I should not have been able to go 24-6 in a match.

It was way easier than using an AR because I didn't have to worry about range. Combine it with the fact that these things shoot way too fast, and you have a really easy way to cheese the game.

Sniper rifles are meant to be used as SNIPER weapons, not as a replacement for shotguns. People are running the hallways with these things and they do a quickscope to shoot you in the foot before you get a chance to dial in on them. It's stupid.

I never feel helpless trying to single handedly bring down an AC130 or Osprey Gunner in this game like there was in MW2 because the maps are better, the shit isn't so powerful, and it doesn't take a ton of rounds to take them down.

There was ONE (count it, ONE) aircraft killstreak in MW2 that wasn't able to be destroyed by a lone person with a Stinger. And you know what? Fine. People complain about how MW2 encouraged lone wolfing, but when you're required to actually work as a team (the bare minimum amount, I should add. It takes a total of two people to destroy an AC-130. Wow.) then everyone complains that they couldn't do it by themselves.

Just because people are sheep and don't destroy killstreaks unless they're actively rewarded (like in MW3) doesn't make the killstreaks overpowered. Hell, there are even more killstreaks in MW3 that require three rockets to kill. By your logic, MW3 is worse because of it.

aristotle

It is BS. It's stupid that it's even part of the game. I've seen it way, way too much. For just one round last night I decided to give it a try, and the dang thing was way too strong. For someone who NEVER uses a sniper rifle, I should not have been able to go 24-6 in a match.

It was way easier than using an AR because I didn't have to worry about range. Combine it with the fact that these things shoot way too fast, and you have a really easy way to cheese the game.

Sniper rifles are meant to be used as SNIPER weapons, not as a replacement for shotguns. People are running the hallways with these things and they do a quickscope to shoot you in the foot before you get a chance to dial in on them. It's stupid.

So prove your point. Post a video of you doing it. If you have ever actually done it, you would realize how hard it actually is. I'm talking about quick-scoping, not hard-scoping. There is a major difference. It's easy to go 24-6 as any class with nearly any gun.

But please prove me wrong. I would actually like to be proven wrong. I'm not trolling or trying to come off as a jerk. I really would like to see videos of people who complain about quick-scoping showing all of us (who don't think it's easy), how easy it really is. I've tried and couldn't do it. I still had a positive game though even while sniping.

Victrix

*beard*

I have over 3 days played and I have yet to run into this to any significant degree. ProSnipzzz? Yes. Actually doing anything dangerous? No.

Jeff-DSA

So prove your point. Post a video of you doing it. If you have ever actually done it, you would realize how hard it actually is. I'm talking about quick-scoping, not hard-scoping. There is a major difference. It's easy to go 24-6 as any class with nearly any gun.

But please prove me wrong. I would actually like to be proven wrong. I'm not trolling or trying to come off as a jerk. I really would like to see videos of people who complain about quick-scoping showing all of us (who don't think it's easy), how easy it really is. I've tried and couldn't do it. I still had a positive game though even while sniping.

I'm not going to spend a few hours capturing video to prove a point on a forum. All I know is that I see it all the time in the kill cam. Guy running around taps the L trigger and fires and you go down and you never see into his scope all the way. I did it for one round to see how hard it was, because people keep talking about it being a skill. I did great with it.

There's a fundamental problem with sniper rifles in MW3 anyway. They shoot way too fast. In any other game if you miss with a sniper rifle you generally can't just start slapping the trigger button praying that a single bullet finds its way home. There needs to be much higher recoil, reduced fire rate, or the need to re-scope after a miss or something. These guns do not behave like sniper rifles aside from the fact that they kill so quickly.

tait269

I do not have a problem with quickscoping but Challenge Accepted lol

There was ONE (count it, ONE) aircraft killstreak in MW2 that wasn't able to be destroyed by a lone person with a Stinger. And you know what? Fine. People complain about how MW2 encouraged lone wolfing, but when you're required to actually work as a team (the bare minimum amount, I should add. It takes a total of two people to destroy an AC-130. Wow.) then everyone complains that they couldn't do it by themselves.

Just because people are sheep and don't destroy killstreaks unless they're actively rewarded (like in MW3) doesn't make the killstreaks overpowered. Hell, there are even more killstreaks in MW3 that require three rockets to kill. By your logic, MW3 is worse because of it.

To be fair, I think bumblebeetuna was trying to emphasize that taking down an AC-130 was a pain BECAUSE everybody lone-wolfed it. The fact that it was one person trying to take it down while others didn't care to help. Not sure everyone is complaining otherwise...

BO was balanced. MW2 & MW3 aren't. So far, MW3 is taking a slow approach to fixing the problem inherent in their games. These issues didn't seem to exist in BO from what I can remember.

Also it should be impossible to literally run through bullets and get a knife kill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPIYi1PLVMI

There isn't any reason why that should happen in a GUN game at all. Wasn't MW3 supposed to be the return of the gun on gun game?

everybody has a different experience I guess. mw2 had major major flaws, but I could work around them. black ops was complete trash for me. the net code never worked for me even with a great connection. I had friends playing that liked it ok, but many went back to playing mw2 with me because they had the same problem. I never used oma or commando, so it wasn't because I liked to play cheap. it just never worked. mw3 is better than both of those games in my opinion. mw1 and mw3 are about even in my eyes with the maps being slightly better in 1. cod2 was and still is the best of the series for me though.

I'm not going to spend a few hours capturing video to prove a point on a forum. All I know is that I see it all the time in the kill cam. Guy running around taps the L trigger and fires and you go down and you never see into his scope all the way. I did it for one round to see how hard it was, because people keep talking about it being a skill. I did great with it.

Outside of that one crazy video we saw, I've never seen evidence of it being easy. I have been killed by one "quick scoper" in 27 hours of play.

I have been killed by way more panic knivers, tubers, corner campers and fmg9s than that.

I played theshit out of it a couple months ago on 360 when I was bored of Black Ops. Game played fine. Seemed to be mostly nothing but scrubs left playing it but the gameplay itself was as good as ever. Only issue I ever had to deal with was the spamming on the screen from hackers. Never saw any M40 quickscoping stuff or geometry glitches.

You are preaching to the choir when it comes to those perks and launchers. It was all I used in MW2. But I played almost nothing but TDM and Demolition. What I use is irrelevant if the rest of my team is not. They'll keep running out and getting mowed down by choppers and harriers and CG's and AC130's and Pave Lows and the opponents will keep building towards higher streaks. Furthermore on many maps you simply don't have the time to switch, lock on and fire before a skilled CG or AC130 user kills you.

It's not just an issue about how common they were, there's also a combination of how ridiculously overpowered they were and shitty map design. The game is 0 about gun on gun and 100% about who can launch the most shit into the air. Thank goodness it's harder to get them in MW3 and when you do go against them, even just one person doing the right thing can take them down. I never feel helpless trying to single handedly bring down an AC130 or Osprey Gunner in this game like there was in MW2 because the maps are better, the shit isn't so powerful, and it doesn't take a ton of rounds to take them down.

Joke post?

aristotle

There's a fundamental problem with sniper rifles in MW3 anyway. They shoot way too fast. In any other game if you miss with a sniper rifle you generally can't just start slapping the trigger button praying that a single bullet finds its way home. There needs to be much higher recoil, reduced fire rate, or the need to re-scope after a miss or something. These guns do not behave like sniper rifles aside from the fact that they kill so quickly.

Hours? Every single person who has MW3 has upload capabilities. Elite. All you need is an account and you can upload small clips there.

Sniper guns do not fire fast at all. Bolt-action guns fire quick in this game? That's news to me. There are a few that have higher fire rates, but they do that in real life too (Barrett .50cal). Oswald proved you can fire bolt-actions fast anyway ;).

Also everyone, who knows this game, knows that killcam doesn't mean anything at all. 9 times out of 10 the killcam doesn't even show what he saw. It's laggy in and of itself. Couple that with host advantage and your connection and what actually happened in the game more than likely isn't what everyone else saw. IW has alot of problems with connectivity and lag. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

I do not have a problem with quickscoping but Challenge Accepted lol

Awesome! I'll check your playercard on elite to make sure you're a noob at sniping if you do pull it off. ;)

test_account

XP-39C²
Is it possible to destroy the scare packages? It kinda sux when you know that it is a scare package if you're using Sitrep, but your team mates wont know.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
People overreacting about a CoD game? Shocking! I honestly don't recall playing against a single quickscoper in like 1.5 days played. Maybe I'm forgetting a few, but I know for a fact that I haven't played against anyone that was dominating or even doing it reasonably well.

Jeff-DSA

And to be clear, quickscoping is BS, but it's not my main complaint. The thread just went that way. I get much more annoyed by the Akimbo machine pistols. Too much damage, too much accuracy for what's supposed to be a secondary weapon choice. They're awful. Hip firing a machine pistol should be tough to do with any reliable accuracy. Now THOSE thing are totally broken in the game.

Treyarch > IW :bow

Knife Feedback Thread

Vahn is David Vonderhaar who works at Treyarch.

This is what IW needs to do with the community. Talk to the people who play the game! At least at Treyarch, they can admit when something is off and it frustrates most of their hardcore community. IW made promises about a lot of things that were supposed to be in MW3. They flat out lied.

Resupply grenades, rockets, etc. only if the person you killed had them : it's not in the game.
Knife lunge gone : not in the game.
Last stand : it's still there.
Knockback delay on knife : it's not there.
etc. etc.

Just thought some people would like to either read or put in their two cents in that thread. :)
pfft, post-COD4 I've always thought treyarch > IW

You seem to think there is a contradiction or something in the first paragraph. The fact that most people didn't bother with launchers just shows how much of an issue lone wolfing was in the game. It doesn't excuse the broken game mechanics and it also isn't responsible for them. It only makes them worse.

You state that there's only one streak reward that should take more than one person to kill so matter of fact like. What's your equation for that conclusion? Is it the same for a map like Wasteland as it is on a map where you are routinely pinned down by air support like Favela, or Rundown, or Terminal, or Scrapyard, or etc etc? What about mode? How many lives should one person waste taking down an AC130 by themselves? What about a chopper gunner? That might take only one person to take down but what if you're being spawn raped by it? If it takes you 6 lives to destroy one thing, is that somehow better just because you did it yourself?

The difference between the streaks in MW2 and 3 is that the ones in 3 aren't extremely overpowered. An Osprey Gunner is nowhere near as strong as the CG in MW2. It still takes multiple stinger shots to bring down, but it doesn't decimate everyone while that process goes on. Same with the AC130. Plus you're rewarded for taking them down now so even the lone wolf type players see a plus to destroying them. I have almost two days of play time in MW3 and I am yet to see some aircraft streak reward flip the tide of a Demolition, Kill Confirmed, or TDM game. That shit was an every other match happening in MW2. But even if you aren't rewarded for taking them down, just making it easier to do so (aka not spawning and then dieing because some dude in a CG with DC Pro is hovering over your set spawn) makes people more inclined to shoot stuff down. Black Ops had more people shooting stuff down because even though you weren't rewarded for it, the game did not punish you for trying to shoot it down by just making you an easy target. Personally I don't really blame people for not trying to shoot down the really ridiculous stuff, on most of the maps it was just a waste of time.

Which streak reward in MW3 that requires more than 2 rockets to kill come even close to the killing power of a CG/AC130? Not even close.

pfft, post-COD4 I've always thought treyarch > IW

"I hated Infinity Ward before it was cool"
bad-fashion-hipster-glasses.jpg

njean777

Hours? Every single person who has MW3 has upload capabilities. Elite. All you need is an account and you can upload small clips there.

Sniper guns do not fire fast at all. Bolt-action guns fire quick in this game? That's news to me. There are a few that have higher fire rates, but they do that in real life too (Barrett .50cal). Oswald proved you can fire bolt-actions fast anyway ;).

Also everyone, who knows this game, knows that killcam doesn't mean anything at all. 9 times out of 10 the killcam doesn't even show what he saw. It's laggy in and of itself. Couple that with host advantage and your connection and what actually happened in the game more than likely isn't what everyone else saw. IW has alot of problems with connectivity and lag. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Awesome! I'll check your playercard on elite to make sure you're a noob at sniping if you do pull it off. ;)

Wait so in real life without being prone you can fire a barret while running with no recoil? HMMM I find that really hard to believe in the slightest. The snipers have very little recoil while quick scoping.

And to be clear, quickscoping is BS, but it's not my main complaint. The thread just went that way. I get much more annoyed by the Akimbo machine pistols. Too much damage, too much accuracy for what's supposed to be a secondary weapon choice. They're awful. Hip firing a machine pistol should be tough to do with any reliable accuracy. Now THOSE thing are totally broken in the game.

They are nerfing them this week so not gonna be a huge problem much longer (hopefully)

Wait so in real life without being prone you can fire a barret while running with no recoil? HMMM I find that really hard to believe in the slightest. The snipers have very little recoil while quick scoping.

They are nerfing them this week so not gonna be a huge problem much longer (hopefully)

In real life you can get shot and in 5 seconds youre fully recovered. Hmmm I find that hard to believe.

Top Bottom