• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 |OT| Got 99 Problems, But Sales Ain't One.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Sure, I'll partake

Gamertag & callofduty.com Username
1. CommonSense43, ProtoCents
2. backflip10019, backflip10019
3. Matts Legacy, Matts Legacy
4. jgminto, jgminto
5.DreamVsPS2/DreamVsPS2
6. Strider2K99, Strider2K99
7. The Japanator, The Japanator
8. cameltoe, cameltoe
9. Noriega, xGeneral Ice
10. Testoftide, Newmanizor56
11. Elev8ion, Elev8ion
12. Dance Inferno, ilnadmy

Smash88

Banned
Z2q8O.jpg

Real or not, I can't wait to see what happens.

Deadbeat

Banned
Do you want me to post the 4 chan screen where it says gta5 is getting 64 players on PC with dedicated servers? Cause I could post that insider exclusive.

Its not like 4chan hasnt broken crazy news before, I just dont buy this shit one bit.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
If I was still getting MW3, I would have been playing it since this afternoon already, but I'm sticking to one AAA shooter this year which is Gears 3 - curious to see what the gamers think of this one, and actually what reviewers will post up.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
My friend just bought it. I could get it too but i'm not sure if i want it ...

GmfT4.jpg

snack said:
I am pretty sure it's fake. But the chances of IGN scoring MW3 a 10/10 are pretty high.
...Not really. 9.5 or 9? Sure. But 10? Not a fucking chance.

That'll cause so many fanboy wars it's ridiculous....

jgminto

TacticalFox88 said:

Which would get more clicks and comments. MW2 got a 10. It's not impossible for 3 to do the same, even if it's just for nerdbait.

snack

TacticalFox88 said:

I was being sarcastic since it's IGN related. lolol

TacticalFox88 said:

Ign doesn't give .5s anymore so it's getting 8 or 9 almost definitely. I doubt 10.

Mayyhem

Remind me again the reasoning behind making killstreaks stack in mw3? I thought they were trying to "listen to the community"

Mayyhem said:
Remind me again the reasoning behind making killstreaks stack in mw3? I thought they were trying to "listen to the community"

Killstreak stacking is fun?

Not that it'll matter when level 4 players are going to be hauling Stingers around thanks to Unlock Gear.

Prezhulio

Just to be clear, spec ops modes will be 2 player split screen on ps3 again this go around right?

Any word on split screen online for multiplayer like black ops?

Prezhulio said:
Just to be clear, spec ops modes will be 2 player split screen on ps3 again this go around right?

Any word on split screen online for multiplayer like black ops?

Pretty sure that was confirmed back at COD XP.

The Xtortionist said:
The clan is handled through Elite. I don't know if I'll need your CoD.com account name so I just asked everyone to put it just in case.
in that case, switch the two. I thought it was GAF name, Gamertag.

The point shit is so lame. Half the fun of destroying the opponent in a match is not letting them do anything. Now a guy can go 3-30 and get a UAV? BS, his soul should be crushed.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
The Xtortionist said:
I wonder if you can run just UAV and Counter UAV and have the streak reset after 5 kills

hmmmmmmmmm
I think you can. If you just set your killstreaks to the 1 and not use the other two...

Man, if they have a 'get 1,000 UAVs' challenge that'll be a shit of a lot easier.

cuevas said:
The point shit is so lame. Half the fun of destroying the opponent in a match is not letting them do anything. Now a guy can go 3-30 and get a UAV? BS, his soul should be crushed.

4/40

; )

edit - OH GOD WHAT IF THEY HAVE HARDLINE

Xux

The Xtortionist said:
I wonder if you can run just UAV and Counter UAV and have the streak reset after 5 kills

hmmmmmmmmm
I'm gonna have a class with that setup as my main, go-to class.

Top Bottom