• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 |OT| Got 99 Problems, But Sales Ain't One.

Fletcher

How quickly were the gamestop lines moving? They gave me a wristband earlier in the day and I'm wondering if it's worth it to go down there if they had their shit together, or just wait until I get off of work tomorrow?

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
yt_thumb_template_mw37l8vr.jpg

Modern Warfare 3: M.O.A.B. *Nuke* Gameplay/Tutorial by Maximilian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1dP6doFwxE

Teknoman

Fletcher said:
How quickly were the gamestop lines moving? They gave me a wristband earlier in the day and I'm wondering if it's worth it to go down there if they had their shit together, or just wait until I get off of work tomorrow?

Pretty fast, aside from if someone brings a load of trades...or tries to pay off 5 bucks left from their reserve in coins.

GlamFM

Banned
The Antitype said:
For those who are playing the game, how do the multiplayer maps feel thus far?

I feel like COD4 had the best maps in the franchise, and they've only gone downhill since in terms of map flow.

I agree. And so far I don't like the maps in MW3 at all.
They are a lot bigger overall.

spk

Anyone know why the Steam download says 14gb when the install prompt said ~6? It's downloading both the SP and MP at the same time, the file size, completion rate, and download time are identical. Can I just delete the SP content and ignore the 14gb number?

Nabs

spk said:
Anyone know why the Steam download says 14gb when the install prompt said ~6? It's downloading both the SP and MP at the same time, the file size, completion rate, and download time are identical. Can I just delete the SP content and ignore the 14gb number?
It's 14 gigs. Don't delete any of it.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Marcellus Wallace said:
Don't let them camp.

Easier said then done, lots of team camping going on and its damn near impossible to dig em out.

Spawning is a bit meh as well so far. Have had people spawning infront and behind.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So I've played a couple of games and it feels like MW2 essentially in terms of gameplay. Couple of tweaks to how perks work and the killstreak/assiststreaks are good but feels generally the same. To those who said this is going back to CoD4, I disagree. Still plays great but if you've played BlOps then I would say you might get old of this. For me, I haven't played since MW2 so this feels fresh and good. The guns feel very different from each variation but I feel like they kill too easily or you die too easily even without stopping power. Anyway, my thoughts are that.

Anyone else not able to connect to the servers on live. Was playing for an hour now its saying the communication to the servers has been interrupted.

Played about two hours of kill confirmed with my buddy. I'm pleasantly surprised. Had a lot of fun and no horrendous lag or constant disconnects like the BLOPS launch. Overall thought it felt pretty great and the maps are interesting. It's probably just because it's the first night or the mode, but it didn't feel like the constant death from the sky killstreak fest MW2 was.

gray_fox224 said:
lol

So the people that pre-ordered with release date delivery can't get the difference back?

just call customer service, I've had this happen a few times and they always refunded the difference.

Top Bottom