• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare |OT| Zero Dank Thirty

Psykotik

hmm...

41C6l6u.jpg

I quit internet y'all got me twice 🤭😂🤣 ..thought it was about "every" soldier packing tracking missiles on their backs 🤭..but now I see...CHN numba 1 lololol

Mista

Banned
What was your strategy for getting it done? Currently at level 30 something but I haven't logged in for the past 2 weeks.
Do the trials they give lots of XP + Play objective modes and play the objective don’t just run around killing people. Ground War is the best for XP

GreatnessRD

Hmmmmmm what am I looking at?? Chinese dudes? I would scratch my head myself if saw China rocking on the east coast 😯🤭

Bbbuuttt, I dont fucks with PS4.
I figure since a lot of people stopped playing the game, everyone is a free for all on the servers. But that's one of the reasons I stopped playing the game. I'm on a gig connection with a 15 ping on PC, but I play this nonsense on PS4 and I'm thrown into 60-70 ping lobbies. It was fine when it was 30, but it just got stupid over the last month or so. They can keep those dedicated servers and this game. Pass, lol

And don't don't you bang with PS4?!

Anyone have issues with Quick Play lobbies? Today all day, once it finds a random lobby and lets say its Hardpoint mode, every next game it will continue to throw me in is Hardpoint. So i left that lobby, joined another...Domination and again, every time we have a new match its always gonna be only Domination and so on. Its not shuffling modes at all for me today.

Mista

Banned
Anyone have issues with Quick Play lobbies? Today all day, once it finds a random lobby and lets say its Hardpoint mode, every next game it will continue to throw me in is Hardpoint. So i left that lobby, joined another...Domination and again, every time we have a new match its always gonna be only Domination and so on. Its not shuffling modes at all for me today.
Yeah it seems they aren’t breaking up lobbies but still stick to the same mode and map. Geki-D Geki-D and I noticed this as it happened to both of us

Geki-D

Banned
You only having this issue as of today? It's been doing it for me since the battle pass update.

Farking hell. Had my first "hacker" game tonight.
Im on XB1 and playing a game of TDM. I struggled to find targets and then the game finished reasonably quickly... then I see one of my team mates has a a score of 58 - 0. He gets a play of the game where he kills ALL SIX of the enemy team in about 3 seconds. I think his gun was auto locking on and hitting headshots.
The next game I play is also TDM. Im on the opposing team of the same cheater and he seems pretty much unstoppable. After he killed me, the kill cam shows him locking onto targets at impossible speeds. I guess this is the downside to crossplay with PC gamers.

Here are the clips I made....

Hope this guy gets banned ASAP.

Shmunter

Farking hell. Had my first "hacker" game tonight.
Im on XB1 and playing a game of TDM. I struggled to find targets and then the game finished reasonably quickly... then I see one of my team mates has a a score of 58 - 0. He gets a play of the game where he kills ALL SIX of the enemy team in about 3 seconds. I think his gun was auto locking on and hitting headshots.
The next game I play is also TDM. Im on the opposing team of the same cheater and he seems pretty much unstoppable. After he killed me, the kill cam shows him locking onto targets at impossible speeds. I guess this is the downside to crossplay with PC gamers.

Here are the clips I made....

Hope this guy gets banned ASAP.

Pretty blatant. Switching off the master race next opportunity.

Pretty blatant. Switching off the master race next opportunity.

Yeah, you're right, its pretty blatant. Now Im afraid of the cheats flying under the radar. Maybe they go 30-10 in most of their games and only activate the aim bot in certain situations. They'll be much harder to catch.
I wish I could JUST switch off PC crossplay. Switching off PS4 crossplay too, will have too much of a negative effect on my games, because I live in a small CoD market (XB1 in Australia).

Shmunter

Yeah, you're right, its pretty blatant. Now Im afraid of the cheats flying under the radar. Maybe they go 30-10 in most of their games and only activate the aim bot in certain situations. They'll be much harder to catch.
I wish I could JUST switch off PC crossplay. Switching off PS4 crossplay too, will have too much of a negative effect on my games, because I live in a small CoD market (XB1 in Australia).
You should post the vids direct to Infinity Ward and ask for more granular cross play settings. Would be great for all of us.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Last edited:
Any new news on whether or not they will drop a Battle Royale mode and if so, when?

Nothing official. I wouldnt be surprised if they do it Season 2. As crazy as it sounds, they want to cash in asap because in next 6 months a new COD will be announced so my logic is, they wont wait too long to get it out there but didnt have time to release it from the start.

Hulk_Smash

Banned
Nothing official. I wouldnt be surprised if they do it Season 2. As crazy as it sounds, they want to cash in asap because in next 6 months a new COD will be announced so my logic is, they wont wait too long to get it out there but didnt have time to release it from the start.

when does season2 drop?

angelic

Banned
Im only onto level 39 or so of this fucking season, and im grinding shipment (which I love), AND I accidentally bought the 20 tiers start. They need to drop some bloody 2 xp tier weeks.

Mista

Banned
Im only onto level 39 or so of this fucking season, and im grinding shipment (which I love), AND I accidentally bought the 20 tiers start. They need to drop some bloody 2 xp tier weeks.
Accidentally bought 20 tiers? How’s that even possible?

angelic

Banned
Accidentally bought 20 tiers? How’s that even possible?

really easily, I was going to buy the standard one, but went to look "inside" the expensive one to understand what it was, ie do you get extra guns etc. Just clicking it once went and fucking bought it.

I have some extra guns, all I use is the sand snake smg, but I've no idea if that was a gift, or standard BP, I hate the menus in this.

Mista

Banned
really easily, I was going to buy the standard one, but went to look "inside" the expensive one to understand what it was, ie do you get extra guns etc. Just clicking it once went and fucking bought it.

I have some extra guns, all I use is the sand snake smg, but I've no idea if that was a gift, or standard BP, I hate the menus in this.
Oohhh you meant the other BP option that gives you 20 tiers right from the beginning. I understood that as you bought more accidentally. My bad mate

Kagey K

Banned
I came back to this last night after talking a week off and damn could I feel the rust. It felt like I couldn’t hit shit.

Doesn’t help that I started trying to level up the AK-47 and this thing jumps around like a mother.

RaptorGTA

I came back to this last night after talking a week off and damn could I feel the rust. It felt like I couldn’t hit shit.

Doesn’t help that I started trying to level up the AK-47 and this thing jumps around like a mother.

She rough but once ya get use to it its pretty awesome

Top Bottom