• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
OttawaGAF: anyone going to Billings Bridge Diablo 3 midnight launch? Wasn't going to go, but the game only starts up at 3AM so I might as well.

I live right near Billings and would go but have been pretty sick for a while. Not even getting the game anyway though, so no loss!

isny

napkin dispenser
OttawaGAF: anyone going to Billings Bridge Diablo 3 midnight launch? Wasn't going to go, but the game only starts up at 3AM so I might as well.

I could...BUT...I see no reason to have it and start playing immediately. It's not an MMO, so I'm in no hurry to level.

(I also got it for $40 from the E3 sales though, but even so I don't think I'd bother going for a midnight launch when it can be DD'd)

TheExodu5

Banned
I live right near Billings and would go but have been pretty sick for a while. Not even getting the game anyway though, so no loss!

Ah.

Heh, I just moved right next to Billings...I'm near the bottom of Kilborn.

I could...BUT...I see no reason to have it and start playing immediately. It's not an MMO, so I'm in no hurry to level.

(I also got it for $40 from the E3 sales though, but even so I don't think I'd bother going for a midnight launch when it can be DD'd)

I've got the CE pre-ordered, so I need to pick it up physically.

Windows 7 is the same price, but I think you have to do it through the school as opposed to a website. Got both Windows 7 Home Premium and Office 2010 for $23 after tax when my friend worked at Sheridan College.

Is there a site I COULD use for this? My Brandon U address worked, so I got Office for $11, but a copy of Win7 for $11 would be awesome!

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Is there a site I COULD use for this? My Brandon U address worked, so I got Office for $11, but a copy of Win7 for $11 would be awesome!

You have to contact your Cyber OS department by filling out a form, and they'll get back to you.

ShaneB

Is there a list of games that are valid for trade in for Diablo 3? The FS and BB websites seem useless, unless I'm missing something obvious. They just list Starhawk, are those same games valid for D3?

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 for $11CAD.

Details here: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/blazing-hot-ms-office-2010-pro-11-only-details-inside-1174641/

Works for various university and work email addresses (U of T worked for me).

Gives you a product-key and download link.

Damn! I'm installing it now, I used my Ryerson email it worked. Good timing, I needed Office before Fall semester started again, as I gave my laptop back as per our program. I only had Starter Pro on my new laptop.

Here's a pretty surprising deal. The Darkness II for $19.99 starting next Monday at EB/Gamestop. I can't believe it dropped so fast.

05-11-2012-weekly-ad-en-p1.jpg

zorbsie

Here's a pretty surprising deal. The Darkness II for $19.99 starting next Monday at EB/Gamestop. I can't believe it dropped so fast.

Wow, Darkness 2 for $20. I'll bite for that price. What's so special about the mw3 points card? Seems like the regular price for 1400 points. Does it come with avatar gear or something?

TheKurgan

Sorry for the off topic post but I just got my "Order Shipped" email from Futureshop.ca for my Diablo III preorder. Anyone else here get one? If I get my copy before May 15th I will love Futureshop forever <3

My Hype level just shot through the roof!

amrod

Sorry for the off topic post but I just got my "Order Shipped" email from Futureshop.ca for my Diablo III preorder. Anyone else here get one? If I get my copy before May 15th I will love Futureshop forever <3

Still waiting on my bestbuy :\

Same, just got mine. It was my free Tsilon game choice, too.

Mikey Jr.

You'll get it on Monday.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Another Best Buy RZ Gamer's Club coupon. This one is for either 25% off a SteelSeries Diablo III mouse or headset or 35% off when you buy both. Good only during the midnight launch which means only at the following stores.

&#8226; Cambie Street, Vancouver
&#8226; Pinetree Village, Coquitlam
&#8226; 19th Avenue NW, Edmonton
&#8226; Stony Plain Road NW, Edmonton
&#8226; Sunridge Power Centre, Calgary
&#8226; Prince of Wales Drive, Regina
&#8226; St. James Street, Winnipeg
&#8226; Merivale Road, Nepean
&#8226; Walker Road, Windsor
&#8226; Bay & Dundas, Toronto

http://image.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/lib/fec9167375630178/m/3/RWZCA_20120511_D3_Coupon_EN.pdf

isny

napkin dispenser
Another Best Buy RZ Gamer's Club coupon. This one is for either 25% off a SteelSeries Diablo III mouse or headset or 35% off when you buy both. Good only during the midnight launch which means only at the following stores.

http://image.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/lib/fec9167375630178/m/3/RWZCA_20120511_D3_Coupon_EN.pdf

I used both of these at Blizzcon and can vouch for the mouse. It's not only a fantastic mouse, but it's really slick looking too.

The headset, eh, there's better bang for your buck, but I guess at 35% off you could do worse.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I used both of these at Blizzcon and can vouch for the mouse. It's not only a fantastic mouse, but it's really slick looking too.

The headset, eh, there's better bang for your buck, but I guess at 35% off you could do worse.
In case anyone was wondering, the prices before the coupons are:

Headset - $119.99 $89.99 after 25% off
Mouse - $69.99 $52.49 after 25% off

Both together with 35% off would be $123.49.

Just a heads up. The Darkness II is on Best Buy and Future Shop's Trade 2 get either Max Payne 3 or Diablo III for next week. Might just pick up an extra copy to put towards MP3 with the $10 Gears of War 3 I picked up at FS this week. Max Payne 3 for $30 sounds like a good deal to me.

snack

Just a heads up. The Darkness II is on Best Buy and Future Shop's Trade 2 get either Max Payne 3 or Diablo III for next week. Might just pick up an extra copy to put towards MP3 with the $10 Gears of War 3 I picked up at FS this week. Max Payne 3 for $30 sounds like a good deal to me.

Oh damn! What a deal.

T2 for MP3 and D3 at BB and FS seems like a steal this time around

Batman AC - I bought it brand new for 20ish
Gears 3 - 40 bucks thanks to the E3 pre-order deals last year
NHL 12 - same as above, plus, NHL 13 is just around the corner
Battlefield 3 - Its time has passed

Getting 30 bucks for each of those is pretty hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom