• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjkeats

Not a deal, but Persona 4 Golden "Solid Gold" edition is finally up to order from Amazon. EB probably won't have it up till later today, and I doubt BB or FS will have it at all up here.

Does anyone know if there's any PSN card deals going at the moment? Going to purchase a $20 PSN card to extend my PS+ for 3 months.

Just hoping that it'll work fine. :)

starting to feel ripped off at how fast capcom fighting games drop in price. I've barely put a dent in my copy of SFxT.

Yeah. I'm glad I can hold off buying such games for a couple months.
I just got it PMed at FS for 18$
Also it's a qualifier for FS trade 1/2 for Mdden Vita/PS3-360

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Is it actually that bad? I'm TEMPTED but I probably won't get it, because I don't have time to play a bunch of fighters. I'm just looking forward to DoA right now so I don't think I'll grab another one.
It's fine to mess around in, but nothing more than that. If you have a Vita, you might consider getting that version if only because it will have all the DLC stuff included with the game. If you just want to fool around, 20 bucks isn't that bad to ask. 10 bucks would be great if you had one of those coupons from FS. lol

Is it actually that bad? I'm TEMPTED but I probably won't get it, because I don't have time to play a bunch of fighters. I'm just looking forward to DoA right now so I don't think I'll grab another one.

Same here DoA is the fighter I'm waiting for right now.
Also don't forget to get Persona 4 Solid Gold Edition preordered, I'm nit sure how long it will last and Amazon.ca has it for 59.99$ which is 10$ less than the MSRB

Sora_N

haha you don't have a Vita. I assumed you got one already being interested in the game : )
You should get one, it's looking bright from now on.

I will eventually, when the price drops. I'm trying to save up some money (in general) right now, I've done way too many impulse purchases since I got my new job. :(

I will eventually, when the price drops. I'm trying to save up some money (in general) right now, I've done way too many impulse purchases since I got my new job. :(

It's good you're kinda having some control. I never stick to the purchase limit I put for this stuff and it's ruining my wallet :s

Chatin

My TLS from BestBuy just shipped, as well. Finally.

And in line with the strange Aug 28th date they had circling some places.

zroid

Banned
jb0EelhAXHMXDr.png

jEJ5FkKstBdzF.png

Bravo, CP. Splendid effort.

Firestorm

I remember when I was younger and saw that my package was in Ontario, CA. I'd be all "Yes! It cleared customs and is over the border now!"

:(

cjkeats

It took CP 3 days to move a package from St. John's to Paradise. That's a 15 minute drive I make every single day. They wouldn't let me have it at the ST. John's office where it was sitting for so long.

It's still at the post office in Paradise now because they open an hour after I start work, and close the same time I get off. ballsack.

Benefit to moving to Ontario from Newfoundland: Stuff arrives the day after it ships!

AWWWW YEAAHHHH

Stop rubbing it in :(

zroid

Banned
Wow that sucks.

CP has been pretty reliable whenever I've mailed/ordered things.

Yeah, normally I would consistently receive the Mississauga-originating parcels within one business day. Their expected delivery was given as the 27th. I don't know what went wrong this time. :X

Some jerk put it on the wrong truck or something lol

GG-Duo

An update regarding the 3DS rebate from earlier this year from customer support:

I researched with Nintendo of Canada and they let me know that there was an error in the redemption process involving your rebate and this delayed the mailing of your check. They let me know that it is currently being processed and will be mailed out this week. That being the case, you should receive your check within the next one to two weeks.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Yonge and Dundas Futureshop (Toronto) had a few copies of The Last Story on the shelves. Not sure if people were having a tough time finding it, or not. I didn't get the E3 deal, so I might end up using my $10 coupon (from GW2 trade in) for it next month.

iphys

An update regarding the 3DS rebate from earlier this year from customer support:

Interesting. I e-mailed customer support a week ago about my missing rebate and still got no response, so I was going to call them tomorrow, because I thought that was strange to get absolutely no response about it. At least I know it's not just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom