• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Can FS BB or EB online pre-orders be cancelled at any time after they are placed?
Yes. Even if you forget to cancel before they ship it you can just return it in-store (FS/BB, don't know about EB but assume it's the same).

krae_man

I'm going to preorder a WiiU at EB after work tomorrow, and if Tsilon does a perk, I'll use that instead.

Edit: Or maybe Bestbuy will do a Gamer Zone exclusive preorder package again like they did with the Vita.

isny

napkin dispenser
Can FS BB or EB online pre-orders be cancelled at any time after they are placed?

I'd like to pre-order the Wii U while I can, but would ultimately prefer to get it at TRU when they put their pre-orders up. I just cashed in all my change for a St Laurent gift card :p

You're in Ottawa? Y U no come to Ottawa GAF meetup?!?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hrm, so does this happen at midnight or sometime tomorrow?
Also, I can't believe I'm going to spend $400 + $100 + tax on a phone. I better do it before common sense sets in. lol

How do you guys get these Tsilon coupons? I hear about them all the time but couldn't get any info. Thanks in advance : )
You need to join tsilon.ca.

You can get an invite in the thread, but I should have a few now so if you need one, just PM me.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Mentioned this earlier after the Ottawa-GAF meetup that I didn't attend, but my mother, who was in because of pneumonia, is now in for cancer. Giver her your best wishes, Ottawa-GAF. Thanks!

iqubal

Banned
Mentioned this earlier after the Ottawa-GAF meetup that I didn't attend, but my mother, who was in because of pneumonia, is now in for cancer. Giver her your best wishes, Ottawa-GAF. Thanks!

I'm here in BC, but thats besides the point. Best wishes man!

TheExodu5

Banned

Best wishes. I hope you can attend the next Ottawa meet up to tell us how she kicked cancer's ass.

Firestorm

I think I might go put some money down at EB tomorrow if only because I have about 3 different EB Games gift cards and don't know how much is on them considering I haven't purchased anything from there since my 3DS at launch...
Vancouver-GAF here for you Lyphen =[

suikodan

Bon courage à ta mère et à votre famille Lyphen.
De GAF Montréal

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Merci and thank you, everyone. We've been through this once before ten years ago, and I'm certain she can fight it off again. I visited her after hours at the General Hospital, and we both had a great time talking, being positive and laughing. I hope it helped her, because I cried myself to sleep.

Take care of yourselves, because it can happen to even the most health conscious among us.

joedick

Best wishes coming in from Ottawa. Kick cancer's ass, Lyphen's mom!

kswiston

Best wishes again from Markham.

Cadbury 100g chocolate bars are going on sale tomorrow for 2/$3. Ritz Crackers are going on sale for $1.70. When does the 8000 bonus points offer end on those products? The flyer clearly states that there is a limit of 4 per each item, so hopefully they won't be cleared out by hoarders if the points promotion is still live.

PS3 Dual Shock Controllers are also on sale for $39.99 at Shoppers this Saturday and Sunday. If you spend $50 in the store you get a gift card worth $10-50, so this could be a good time to grab an extra controller if you need one.

Other gaming products on sale at Shoppers starting Saturday are:

Wii Console - $129.99
Vita console - $239.99 with a free shoppers $50 gift card that you could put towards a memory card or game.

isny

napkin dispenser
Best wishes again from Markham.

Cadbury 100g chocolate bars are going on sale tomorrow for 2/$3. Ritz Crackers are going on sale for $1.70. When does the 8000 bonus points offer end on those products? The flyer clearly states that there is a limit of 4 per each item, so hopefully they won't be cleared out by hoarders if the points promotion is still live.

So no returning and rebuying of all 48 bars I bought? =(

Best wishes from me! <3

Bleh, I hope I'll be able to use Optimum points on this thing. Don't let me down, Shoppers... At 350, I'm gonna need to.

You got those chocolates right? ;)

... so far I've only managed to eat one bar. SO MUCH BUT SO GOOD! :)

zroid

Banned
Nothing is really sticking out to me.

I guess I might just use the $20 receipt coupon after all. Was hoping I might get LBP with that, oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom